NATION

PASSWORD

Bank of Dunray (OPEN, Lending & Security info coming soon!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Dunray
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Bank of Dunray (OPEN, Lending & Security info coming soon!)

Postby Dunray » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:44 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

About Us

Since its foundation in 2967 M, the Bank of Dunray has been serving the communities and households of the Kingdom of Dunray, Her Isles, and the Gutland. Now, in 3712 M, we are proud to celebrate 745 years of helping the Dunnish people save, grow, and manage their assets.

We offer a wide range of services including:
  • Current account services
  • Savings and retirement services
  • Mortgages
  • Loans
  • Credit cards
  • Secure courier services

Our Heritage
Robert, 9th Earl Cranley, founded the Bank of Dunray in 2967 after King Herradric XIV granted him a royal charter to establish a national bank. The charter remains active to this day, making the Bank of Dunray the oldest continuously appointed business in Dunray.

Careers
Keep up to date on career opportunities at our Positions page, and by sending your resume to resumesubmissions@bankofdunray.dun.

FAQ
Can I bank with the Bank of Dunray if I am not a Dunnish citizen?
Yes, the Bank of Dunray offers account services to all private individuals and corporations, regardless of nationality.

Can I open an account as a representative of a foreign government?
The Bank of Dunray is proud to serve government organizations around the world, although certain conditions do apply. All funds held by Dunnish banks are subject to the laws of Dunray, and are subject to regulation by the Royal Sector Regulation Office. In general, this is not an issue unless the account holder is listed as an international criminal organization or terrorist group. Government agencies that are not listed under these classifications have certain diplomatic rights when opening accounts, including the right to withdraw funds at any time or transfer funds to a foreign bank without additional fees and the right to refuse access to Dunnish government or police inquiries into account balances, transactions, and activity per the Diplomatic Rights Act.

What does a Royal Charter mean?
A Royal Charter is an endorsement from the Crown of Dunray, like a Royal Warrant. Unlike a Royal Warrant, however, a charter subordinates the chartered organization to a government office. In the case of the Bank of Dunray, the bank's assets are officially owned by His Excellency the Exchequer, Eustace, 35th Earl Cranley, on behalf of the government.

Do my transactions have to be in Dunnish bars (b)?
No, you can make transactions in any currency and they will be converted into bars for management in your account and back into the organic currency on withdrawal. The current exchange rate for NSD to bars is NS$ 1 is equal to b 0.7833 ▲ .

Important Legal Information
Bank of Dunray ptd. Registered office: 25 Grand Crossing, Lanchester, EL04 GC11. Registered in Dunray no. 1466. Registered in Caer Morraine and Annewn no. 977. Bank of Dunray ptd. is authorized by the Royal Accounting & Financial Authority and by Royal Charter for the Establishment of the National Bank of Dunray, and regulated by the Royal Sector Regulation Office under registration number 11108119. Eligible deposits are covered by the Financial Liability Act and we are insured by the Royal Banking Guarantee Act of 3660.

Last edited by Dunray on Mon May 25, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Dunray
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunray » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:50 pm

ImageImageImage

Current Accounts
With Bank of Dunray current accounts, you get 24/7 access to your money, as well as all the tools thay you need to manage and grow your finances. Whether you choose to take a hands-on or hands-off approach to banking, the Bank of Dunray will give you the peace of mind you deserve when making decisions related to your accounts. Account types and application forms are found below.

Classic Account

The Classic Account is our most popular account, combining great benefits with convenient access to your money.

Features:
  • Up to 5% cashback at select retailers*
  • Contactless payments
  • Access to Bank of Dunray mobile banking
  • No annual fee
  • No minimum balance
  • Overdraft protection available†

*5% cashback at select retailers only, standard cashback rate is 1.5%
†All overdraft approvals are subject to repayment on demand.

Code: Select all
[Blocktext][size=130]Classic Account Application[/size]
[b]Name:[/b] [TYPE NAME HERE]
[b]Organization:[/b] [TYPE ORGANIZATION NAME HERE, IF APPLYING AS AN INDIVIDUAL PUT "INDIVIDUAL"]
[b]Nation of citizenship or national association:[/b] [nation][NATION NAME HERE][/nation]
[b]Amount of initial deposit:[/b] [PUT AMOUNT HERE][/Blocktext]

Premier Everyday Account

The Premier Everyday Account is a premium account that offers improved rewards on the purchases you make every day, including gas and groceries.

Features:
  • 8% cashback on food, gas, and utilities payments, 5% on everything else
  • Contactless payments
  • Annual fee - b 75
  • Minimum balance - b 5,000
  • Overdraft protection included*

*All overdraft approvals are subject to repayment on demand.

[Blocktext][size=130]Premier Account Application[/size]
[b]Organization:[/b] [TYPE ORGANIZATION NAME HERE, IF APPLYING AS AN INDIVIDUAL PUT "INDIVIDUAL"]
[b]Nation of citizenship or national association:[/b] [nation][NATION NAME HERE][/nation]
[b]Amount of initial deposit:[/b] [PUT AMOUNT HERE, 5000 BAR MINIMUM][/Blocktext]

Gold Account

The Gold Account is a premium account that offers greatly improved rewards on purchases at select retailers.

Features:
  • Up to 20% cashback at select retailers*
  • Stainless steel card
  • Contactless payments
  • Access to AltaSec Travel Security services
  • Annual fee - b 250
  • Minimum balance - b 8,000
  • Overdraft protection included†

*20% cashback at select retailers only, standard cashback rate is 8%

[Blocktext][size=130]Gold Account Application[/size]
[b]Amount of initial deposit:[/b] [PUT AMOUNT HERE, 8000 BAR MINIMUM][/Blocktext]

Sub Rosa Account

The Sub Rosa Account is an executive account that offers access to premium lounges and services.

Features:
  • Proprietary nano-ceramic card
  • Contactless payments
  • Access to AltaSec Travel Security services, including VIP recovery services
  • Access to Sub Rosa Lounges at major airports and seaports
  • 24/7 access to Sub Rosa Concierge services
  • Complimentary tickets to select events
  • First-class upgrades on select flights
  • b 200 black-car credit/month
  • Annual fee - b 5,300
  • Minimum balance - b 150,000
  • Overdraft protection included†

*20% cashback at select retailers only, standard cashback rate is 10%

[Blocktext][size=130]Sub Rosa Account Application[/size]
[b]Amount of initial deposit:[/b] [PUT AMOUNT HERE, 150,000 BAR MINIMUM][/Blocktext]

Technocrat Account

The Technocrat Account is an executive account that offers access to premium lounges and services as well as technology benefits. In partnership with Technocrat AI, Dunray's leading technology firm, Technocrat cardholders have the ability to purchase Technocrat AI licenses for private or corporate use through the Bank of Dunray. Without a Technocrat Account, these licenses are impossible to purchase. Licenses allow access to the Technocrat AI suite, which provides financial market predictions, lightspeed automated trading, proprietary market analysis algorithms, and machine learning-enhanced AI wealth management.

Features:
  • Proprietary nano-ceramic card
  • Contactless payments
  • Access to AltaSec Travel Security services, including VIP personal security detail and recovery services
  • Access to Sub Rosa Lounges at major airports and seaports
  • 24/7 access to Sub Rosa Concierge services
  • Access to Technocrat Automated Trader
  • Access to Technocrat AI licenses for purchase†
  • Complimentary tickets to select events
  • First-class upgrades on select flights
  • Annual fee - b 10,300
  • Minimum balance - b 700,000
  • Overdraft protection included‡

*20% cashback at select retailers only, standard cashback rate is 10%
†Technocrat AI licenses start at b 385,000 for private domestic use
‡All overdraft approvals are subject to repayment on demand.

[Blocktext][size=130]Technocrat Account Application[/size]
[b]Amount of initial deposit:[/b] [PUT AMOUNT HERE, 700,000 BAR MINIMUM]

[size=130]Technocrat AI License Application[/size]
[b]Will this license be used internationally (outside of Dunray)?[/b]  [ ] YES  [ ] NO
[b]Is this license intended for anything other than personal use?[/b]  [ ] YES  [ ] NO
[b]Final cost:[/b] [385000+150000 BARS FOR EACH YES ANSWER][/Blocktext]

Corporate Accounts
The Bank of Dunray is proud to provide financial services to the full spectrum of small businesses to international corporations. We offer a variety of venture capital accounts, corporate accounts, corporate long-term secure storage options and corporate investment accounts.

Small Business Accounts
The Bank of Dunray offers three account types for small businesses: payment processing accounts, merchant services accounts and payroll accounts. All three options come with low automatic clearinghouse daily batch fees and discount rates. There are no transaction fees for credit card transactions or address verification.

Payment processing accounts allow you maximum flexibility to accept payments from customers, including mobile credit card readers and online transaction coverage. These accounts do not offer long term asset storage above b 150,000. Excess funds must be moved to a merchant services account or corporate holdings account each month to avoid associated fees.

Merchant services accounts allow for fee-free credit card transactions, and up to b 1,000 in monthly return/fraud protection. Perfect for small businesses operating online or accepting mostly credit card transactions.

Small business payroll accounts are designed to allow for dispensation of funds to up to 50 personal accounts. Account services include access to payroll management software and accounting services.

Corporate Accounts
The Bank of Dunray offers several options for corporate accounts. Account options include:
  • Corporate holding accounts - designed for long term asset storage with low interest growth. Corporate holding accounts have fees for withdrawals above a certain threshold per month, but are the most secure accounts for long term storage.
  • Corporate investment accounts - allow corporations to fund trades on the Lanchester Stock Exchange and various global exchanges. Also allows for remote investment management. Account actions are limited by the terms of the Royal Securities Regulation Act.
  • Short term corporate clearing accounts - designed for rapid transactions and fund movements. Corporate clearing accounts have a certain amount of instant transactions per day covered by the bank to allow for seamless, instant cash transfers between accounts or banks.

[blocktext][size=130]Corporate Holding Account Application[/size]
[b]Organization:[/b] [TYPE ORGANIZATION NAME HERE]
[b]Initial deposit:[/b] [INDICATE FIRST DIGIT FOLLOWED BY ASTERISKS (*) TO INDICATE FULL AMOUNT. EX: 1,***,***,***.**]
[box][i]I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. I agree to pay a stated percent fee if my organization makes over 200 withdrawals quarterly.[/i]

[TYPE OR WRITE SIGNATURE HERE]
[/box][/blocktext]

[blocktext][size=130]Corporate Investment Account Application[/size]
[b]Initial deposit:[/b] [INDICATE FIRST DIGIT FOLLOWED BY ASTERISKS (*) TO INDICATE FULL AMOUNT. EX: 1,***,***,***.**]
[box][i]I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. I furthermore agree that this account will  be used only to manage and execute corporate trades and transactions with markets subject to the Royal Securities Regulation Act. This account will not be used for personal use.[/i]

[/box][/blocktext]

[blocktext][size=130]Short Term Clearing Account Application[/size]
[box][i]I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. I also understand that the Bank of Dunray will provide unlimited instant transfers up to 95% of my total account balance per day.[/i]

[/box][/blocktext]

High Security Accounts
The Bank of Dunray offers two options for high security accounts:
  • Corporate high security account - account is subject to increased security measures and quantum encryption on all transactions. Records associated with transactions will be kept in a data vault for seven days before being destroyed and overwritten. Records can only be accessed by a security keyholder who passes biometric identity verification at any physical Bank of Dunray location.
  • TSQ Account - account transactions will be routed randomly through a network of clearing accounts to make transactions nearly impossible to trace. TSQ accounts are available only for state entities in good standing with the Kingdom of Dunray. All transactions are protected by quantum encryption and records are stored for three days in the TSQ data vault at the Bank of Dunray in Lanchester. Two security keyholders must pass biometric identity verification in person to achieve access to records in the TSQ data vault.

[blocktext][size=130]Corporate High Security Account Application[/size]
[b]Keyholders:[/b] [TYPE NAMES OF ANY NUMBER OF KEYHOLDERS YOU WANT TO HAVE SOLE ACCESS TO RECORDS AT TSQ DATA VAULT]
[b]Date for biometric collection:[/b] [TYPE THE DATE AND CALENDAR FORMAT (GREGORIAN OR MABINOCH) THAT YOUR KEYHOLDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO HAVE BIOMETRICS RECORDED BY DOB SECURITY IN LANCHESTER]
[box][i]I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. I agree to having all transaction records regarding this account, including the initial deposit, destroyed every seven days if not withheld by one of the named security keyholders.[/i]

[/box][/blocktext]

[blocktext][size=130]TSQ Account Application[/size]
[b]Keyholders:[/b] [TYPE NAMES OF TWO KEYHOLDERS YOU WANT TO HAVE SOLE ACCESS TO RECORDS AT TSQ DATA VAULT]
[b]Date for biometric collection:[/b] [TYPE THE DATE AND CALENDAR FORMAT (GREGORIAN OR MABINOCH) THAT YOUR KEYHOLDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO HAVE BIOMETRICS RECORDED BY DOB SECURITY IN LANCHESTER]
[b]Initial deposit:[/b] [INDICATE FIRST DIGIT FOLLOWED BY ASTERISKS (*) TO INDICATE FULL AMOUNT.
[box][i]I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. Furthermore, I certify that my organization is a state organization in good standing with the government of Dunray. I agree to having all transaction records regarding this account, including the initial deposit, destroyed every three days if not withheld by one of the two named security keyholders.[/i]

[/box][/blocktext]

Last edited by Dunray on Mon May 25, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Dunray
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunray » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:55 pm

ImageImageImage

--COMING SOON--
Last edited by Dunray on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:28 am, edited 9 times in total.

Dunray
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunray » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:55 pm

ImageImageImage

--COMING SOON--
Last edited by Dunray on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dunray
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dunray » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:56 pm

ImageImageImage

--COMING SOON--
Last edited by Dunray on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

USG Security Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby USG Security Corporation » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:27 pm

To: New Accounts Officer, Bank of Dunray
From: Tarla Mesknova, Director of Accounts, PMC Guild Licensing Board
Subject: Accounts Opening
Encryption: Medium

To Whom It May Concern,

We are very excited to be opening these accounts with your bank. Thank you for guiding us through your policies and procedures the other day during our phone consultation. I know that our request is unusual, but we are certain that you are the right bank for the job. Enclosed is the official application. I understand that due to the abnormal qualities of these particular accounts, some further discussion and paperwork might be required and we hope to in no way put your institution in jeopardy with the Kingdom's legal codes.

Should our application be in order, we hope to hear from you on further steps to complete the process of having the Guild's accounts with your institution in order to allow licensing and bonding of future companies to our association. As mentioned, we were aware that a hybrid account that is equal parts a holding and short term clearing account is unusual, but it works for the purposes of paying out bonds to clients of the Guild and settling financial matters in legal disputes. We hope to further clarify the unique nature of the necessary account(s) when our Board members arrive to ink the final paperwork for our partnership. Please see the enclosed applications.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Tarla Mesknova, Accounts Director, Licensing Board, PMC Guild

Corporate Holding/Short Term Clearing Account Application
Organization: PMC Guild
Initial deposit: 2,5**,***,***.**
I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. I also understand that the Bank of Dunray will provide unlimited instant transfers up to 95% of my total account balance per day.

Tarla Mesknova, Accounts Director, PMC Guild

Corporate High Security Account Application
Keyholders: Representatives of Licensing Board Members ~ TBD
Date for biometric collection: 1 Aug 2020
Initial deposit: 7,***,***,***.**
I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. I agree to having all transaction records regarding this account, including the initial deposit, destroyed every seven days if not withheld by one of the named security keyholders.

TSQ Account Application
Keyholders: Tarla Mesknova, Xavier Marchand
Date for biometric collection: 1 Aug 2020
Initial deposit: 34,***,***.**
I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. Furthermore, I certify that my organization is a state organization in good standing with the government of Dunray. I agree to having all transaction records regarding this account, including the initial deposit, destroyed every three days if not withheld by one of the two named security keyholders.

Xavier Marchand, Intexa Director, USG Security Corporation
Last edited by USG Security Corporation on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ihilthracna
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ihilthracna » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:46 pm

TSQ Account Application
Organization: Ihilthracna National Government
Keyholders: Lifan Savando, Plrom Canmann
Date for biometric collection: Gregorian-July 26
Initial deposit: 1*********
I hereby agree and certify, by completing this form, that I am the legal representative for the above named organization and possess legal authority to establish an account with Bank of Dunray on behalf of my organization. Furthermore, I certify that my organization is a state organization in good standing with the government of Dunray. I agree to having all transaction records regarding this account, including the initial deposit, destroyed every three days if not withheld by one of the two named security keyholders.

Lifan Savando, Head of Banking in Ihilthracna
Ihilthracna Governmental Posting. Not available for diplomatic exchanges during elections.
"There are four types of happiness. Manifactured, Gratification, self-sympathy, and riches. Scientific, Pure, Expensive, and short-lasting."
-Lafonkol Sented

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade