NATION

PASSWORD

Coronavirus Thread III: The Show Must Not Go On (READ OP)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 104983
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:51 am

Juristonia wrote:

So the Dems want to bar someone in their party who supported the use of a potentially dangerous drug, against the judgement of both her own party and pretty much every medical expert.
And not even the Dems as a whole, mind you; just the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization.

Not sure how that shows partisan finger pointing, but good for them.


She said something nice about trump, that she considered help saved her life, orange man bad trumps every other consideration, for the party in Detroit.
Last edited by Ethel mermania on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:52 am

The Department of Homeland Security study, which the agency described as "emerging," found the lifespan of the virus on a surface or in the air could be significantly reduced by exposure to sunlight and humidity. But a top official with the department warned against Americans changing their behavior based on the preliminary findings.


I don't know what's worse. Trump's lethal ideas for cures or Trump's bizarre adjectives. Is that even an adjective or is it an adverb? What the hell? Can he speak English better than his wife for once?
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13986
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:53 am

Vassenor wrote:'Less than 10th' of PPE order arrives in UK, despite downpayment

...OK now I have no clue what the government is playing at.

"NHS got ripped off by some Turks."
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13986
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:53 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
The Department of Homeland Security study, which the agency described as "emerging," found the lifespan of the virus on a surface or in the air could be significantly reduced by exposure to sunlight and humidity. But a top official with the department warned against Americans changing their behavior based on the preliminary findings.


I don't know what's worse. Trump's lethal ideas for cures or Trump's bizarre adjectives. Is that even an adjective or is it an adverb? What the hell? Can he speak English better than his wife for once?

But it's Biden that has dementia... :roll:
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:55 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Juristonia wrote:So the Dems want to bar someone in their party who supported the use of a potentially dangerous drug, against the judgement of both her own party and pretty much every medical expert.
And not even the Dems as a whole, mind you; just the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization.

Not sure how that shows partisan finger pointing, but good for them.


She said something nice about trump, that she considered help saved her life, orange man bad trumps every other consideration, for the party in Detroit.


I've said it before. I think certain people are gonna be upset if hydrochloroquin does work because they don't want trump to ever be right due to how much they hate him. I don't like him much either and he's wrong a good 90% of the time, but a broken clock is right twice a day.

I highly doubt they wanna ban her just cause "well we don't know yet if the drug is safe." They wanna ban her because they do not want to give trump even a little credit. They don't want him to ever be able to say "i was right." That's just childish, and partisan as all get out.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Juristonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4738
Founded: Oct 30, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Juristonia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:55 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
She said something nice about trump, that she considered help saved her life, orange man bad trumps every other consideration, for the party in Detroit.

That's certainly an interpretation.
The other, and more realistic one, is the one where she praised him for advocating a potentially dangerous drug that medical experts have warned about repeatedly.

But go ahead and miss the irony in complaining about partisanship whilst simultaneously doing a "orange man bad" routine.
Damn the man! Save the Empire!
Free Soviets wrote:facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Liriena wrote:Say what you will about fascists: they are remarkably consistent even after several decades of failing spectacularly elsewhere.

Geniasis wrote:Cite anything to back this up. Please. Even if it's in crayon. Even if all you're supporting is that period at the end of your sentence. Give something concrete.

Ifreann wrote:Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.

User avatar
Juristonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4738
Founded: Oct 30, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Juristonia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:58 am

Rojava Free State wrote:I've said it before. I think certain people are gonna be upset if hydrochloroquin does work because they don't want trump to ever be right due to how much they hate him. I don't like him much either and he's wrong a good 90% of the time, but a broken clock is right twice a day.

I highly doubt they wanna ban her just cause "well we don't know yet if the drug is safe." They wanna ban her because they do not want to give trump even a little credit. They don't want him to ever be able to say "i was right." That's just childish, and partisan as all get out.

I hope it works, cause a cure would be great.
It's just that the research so far is saying otherwise.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/21/heal ... index.html
(yes, yes, CNN, wahwah)

So a political leader claiming that it works right now is irresponsible, downright dangerous, and shouldn't be condoned by anyone.
Damn the man! Save the Empire!
Free Soviets wrote:facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Liriena wrote:Say what you will about fascists: they are remarkably consistent even after several decades of failing spectacularly elsewhere.

Geniasis wrote:Cite anything to back this up. Please. Even if it's in crayon. Even if all you're supporting is that period at the end of your sentence. Give something concrete.

Ifreann wrote:Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:58 am

Gormwood wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

I don't know what's worse. Trump's lethal ideas for cures or Trump's bizarre adjectives. Is that even an adjective or is it an adverb? What the hell? Can he speak English better than his wife for once?

But it's Biden that has dementia... :roll:


I didn't know that only one person on earth can have dementia at a time. Thank you for your expert medical advice, I'll let the doctors know that my aunt doesn't have dementia because only Trump does.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:59 am

Juristonia wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:I've said it before. I think certain people are gonna be upset if hydrochloroquin does work because they don't want trump to ever be right due to how much they hate him. I don't like him much either and he's wrong a good 90% of the time, but a broken clock is right twice a day.

I highly doubt they wanna ban her just cause "well we don't know yet if the drug is safe." They wanna ban her because they do not want to give trump even a little credit. They don't want him to ever be able to say "i was right." That's just childish, and partisan as all get out.

I hope it works, cause a cure would be great.
It's just that the research so far is saying otherwise.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/21/heal ... index.html
(yes, yes, CNN, wahwah)

So a political leader claiming that it works right now is irresponsible, downright dangerous, and shouldn't be condoned by anyone.


The research I've seen suggests that it may be able to treat the disease but it isnt a magic cure.

Also it may kill people. The point is, they don't even want this thing to cure one person. They hate when Trump is even remotely right. It's unfortunate because if he is right about this, that means lives could be saved. He needs to be right around this time, or else people will die.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Zurkerx
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7445
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Zurkerx » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:36 am

A Golden Civic: the New Pragmatic Libertarian.
My Words: Indeed, Indubitably & Malarkey
Retired Admin in NSGS and NS Parliament

Accountant, Author, History Buff, Political Junkie
Begrudgingly for Biden 2020
"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." Albert Einstein
"Trust, but verify." Ronald Reagan

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41910
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby San Lumen » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:39 am


It’s truly pathetic they had to even issue a statement. We have a president that is that dumb

User avatar
Juristonia
Senator
 
Posts: 4738
Founded: Oct 30, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Juristonia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:40 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
The research I've seen suggests that it may be able to treat the disease but it isnt a magic cure.

Also it may kill people. The point is, they don't even want this thing to cure one person. They hate when Trump is even remotely right. It's unfortunate because if he is right about this, that means lives could be saved. He needs to be right around this time, or else people will die.

You've literally not provided a single shred of evidence that what you're saying is actually the case. You've just said it was the case and then repeated that.
Considering your argument comes down to an unsubstantiated "They'll fight him even if it kills more people", I'm gonna need a wee bit more to back that up than just you saying so.

Meanwhile, the far simpler and much more logical assumption is that they don't want people to endorse unproven and potentially dangerous drugs.
Because that's a thing most people tend to not want to do.
Last edited by Juristonia on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn the man! Save the Empire!
Free Soviets wrote:facts are meaningless. you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Liriena wrote:Say what you will about fascists: they are remarkably consistent even after several decades of failing spectacularly elsewhere.

Geniasis wrote:Cite anything to back this up. Please. Even if it's in crayon. Even if all you're supporting is that period at the end of your sentence. Give something concrete.

Ifreann wrote:Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41910
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby San Lumen » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:44 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
Aw Lamoni, you didn't have to do it. He was just speaking facts.

He has been harassing that kid all through this thread. I asked him nicely to stop, he said no take it to moderation, so I did.

This is a tough time for everyone, a little kindness and consideration wouldnt hurt anybody.

I agree and thank you again for your kind words

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18831
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:50 am

Juristonia wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
The research I've seen suggests that it may be able to treat the disease but it isnt a magic cure.

Also it may kill people. The point is, they don't even want this thing to cure one person. They hate when Trump is even remotely right. It's unfortunate because if he is right about this, that means lives could be saved. He needs to be right around this time, or else people will die.

You've literally not provided a single shred of evidence that what you're saying is actually the case. You've just said it was the case and then repeated that.
Considering your argument comes down to an unsubstantiated "They'll fight him even if it kills more people", I'm gonna need a wee bit more to back that up than just you saying so.

Meanwhile, the far simpler and much more logical assumption is that they don't want people to endorse unproven and potentially dangerous drugs.
Because that's a thing most people tend to not want to do.


They don't want mass death? Yeah, I bet they don't considering CNN recently pressed Fauci in an interview to criticize his boss's response to covid, knowing full and well that now is not the time. If fauci gets fired, we are going to die. Anyone with half a brain should know that right now Fauci needs to keep trump in his good graces, so don't push him to ruin his relationship and maybe lose his job.

Either CNN wants this to become as bad as it could be or they're total dipshits. They can't be both good guys and smart when they're risking the most important relationship in this nation right now.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Nakena
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11524
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nakena » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:04 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Juristonia wrote:You've literally not provided a single shred of evidence that what you're saying is actually the case. You've just said it was the case and then repeated that.
Considering your argument comes down to an unsubstantiated "They'll fight him even if it kills more people", I'm gonna need a wee bit more to back that up than just you saying so.

Meanwhile, the far simpler and much more logical assumption is that they don't want people to endorse unproven and potentially dangerous drugs.
Because that's a thing most people tend to not want to do.


They don't want mass death? Yeah, I bet they don't considering CNN recently pressed Fauci in an interview to criticize his boss's response to covid, knowing full and well that now is not the time. If fauci gets fired, we are going to die. Anyone with half a brain should know that right now Fauci needs to keep trump in his good graces, so don't push him to ruin his relationship and maybe lose his job.

Either CNN wants this to become as bad as it could be or they're total dipshits. They can't be both good guys and smart when they're risking the most important relationship in this nation right now.


CNN is kinda fucked up too. Ultimatively, they are part of the partisan machine, just in this case they're against Trump really.
☯ ₴ɄⱤVłV₳Ⱡ, ₳ĐV₳₦₵Ɇ₥Ɇ₦₮, ɆVØⱠɄ₮łØ₦ ☯
⛤₴Ø₦₳₭ Ø₴⛤
DANCE!

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19043
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:06 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Juristonia wrote:I hope it works, cause a cure would be great.
It's just that the research so far is saying otherwise.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/21/heal ... index.html
(yes, yes, CNN, wahwah)

So a political leader claiming that it works right now is irresponsible, downright dangerous, and shouldn't be condoned by anyone.


The research I've seen suggests that it may be able to treat the disease but it isnt a magic cure.

Also it may kill people. The point is, they don't even want this thing to cure one person. They hate when Trump is even remotely right. It's unfortunate because if he is right about this, that means lives could be saved. He needs to be right around this time, or else people will die.

"I heard on Fox it has a 100% cure rate from a fake doctor referencing a study where they removed the people who got sicker or died after taking the cure" was the reason Trump endorsed this.

That is not a good reason. It is in fact a horrible reason.

Now, everybody hopes it nevertheless works. Sadly, it seems it doesn't for most and in fact worsens things for them.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37397
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:11 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
The research I've seen suggests that it may be able to treat the disease but it isnt a magic cure.

Also it may kill people. The point is, they don't even want this thing to cure one person. They hate when Trump is even remotely right. It's unfortunate because if he is right about this, that means lives could be saved. He needs to be right around this time, or else people will die.

"I heard on Fox it has a 100% cure rate from a fake doctor referencing a study where they removed the people who got sicker or died after taking the cure" was the reason Trump endorsed this.

That is not a good reason. It is in fact a horrible reason.

Now, everybody hopes it nevertheless works. Sadly, it seems it doesn't for most and in fact worsens things for them.


I don't know why anyone really thought it would. It's not an anti-viral or a drug used to reduce symptoms from any virus.
Strong opinions, lightly held.

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19043
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:16 am

Fartsniffage wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:"I heard on Fox it has a 100% cure rate from a fake doctor referencing a study where they removed the people who got sicker or died after taking the cure" was the reason Trump endorsed this.

That is not a good reason. It is in fact a horrible reason.

Now, everybody hopes it nevertheless works. Sadly, it seems it doesn't for most and in fact worsens things for them.


I don't know why anyone really thought it would. It's not an anti-viral or a drug used to reduce symptoms from any virus.


Admittedly the injecting cleaning fluid into ones bloodstream idea makes more sense.
What I fear is that people now have actually done that because the president, a man with access to all the medical knowledgde of the most advanced country on the planet, suggested it might be a good idea.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59575
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 am

New Bremerton wrote:
Liriena wrote:conspiratorial innuendos


:rofl:

You guys keep proving me right over and over. Honestly, people like you and Vass can't be trusted to stand side by side with us in our struggle for freedom. So why don't you go right ahead and do you and I'll do me, because me and the Left are done. And I'm keeping custody of the kids, the whole house and everything in it. May the judge of history rule forever in my favor.




I stand with Americans and Europeans in their struggle to contain the coronavirus and return to their lives of normalcy and economic prosperity. My heart goes out to them in these trying times. Stay strong and don't give up!

k?
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Post War America
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6538
Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Post War America » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:22 am

Liriena wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:
:rofl:

You guys keep proving me right over and over. Honestly, people like you and Vass can't be trusted to stand side by side with us in our struggle for freedom. So why don't you go right ahead and do you and I'll do me, because me and the Left are done. And I'm keeping custody of the kids, the whole house and everything in it. May the judge of history rule forever in my favor.




I stand with Americans and Europeans in their struggle to contain the coronavirus and return to their lives of normalcy and economic prosperity. My heart goes out to them in these trying times. Stay strong and don't give up!

k?


Somebody's big mad because people aren't immediately calling for the military invasion of the PRC.
Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
Proudly Banned from the 10000 Islands
For those who care
A PMT Social Democratic Genepunk/Post Cyberpunk Nation the practices big (atomic) stick diplomacy
Not Post-Apocalyptic
Economic Left: -9.62
Social Libertarian: -6.00
Unrepentant New England Yankee
Gravlen wrote:The famous Bowling Green Massacre is yesterday's news. Today it's all about the Cricket Blue Carnage. Tomorrow it'll be about the Curling Yellow Annihilation.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39666
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:26 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
Aw Lamoni, you didn't have to do it. He was just speaking facts.

He has been harassing that kid all through this thread. I asked him nicely to stop, he said no take it to moderation, so I did.

This is a tough time for everyone, a little kindness and consideration wouldnt hurt anybody.


Exactly old man. For that you can have a kitty treat!
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
Nakena
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11524
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nakena » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:28 am

Liriena wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:
:rofl:

You guys keep proving me right over and over. Honestly, people like you and Vass can't be trusted to stand side by side with us in our struggle for freedom. So why don't you go right ahead and do you and I'll do me, because me and the Left are done. And I'm keeping custody of the kids, the whole house and everything in it. May the judge of history rule forever in my favor.




I stand with Americans and Europeans in their struggle to contain the coronavirus and return to their lives of normalcy and economic prosperity. My heart goes out to them in these trying times. Stay strong and don't give up!

k?


I didn knew you were married in the first place. :p

If you need a marriage counsellor, let me know.
Last edited by Nakena on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
☯ ₴ɄⱤVłV₳Ⱡ, ₳ĐV₳₦₵Ɇ₥Ɇ₦₮, ɆVØⱠɄ₮łØ₦ ☯
⛤₴Ø₦₳₭ Ø₴⛤
DANCE!

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43833
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:14 am

My dad has been watching the live speeches of the NY governor and that man does not seem to take any prisoners and takes no shit. I like it.
Im Irish and live in Belfast Im a Leftwinger and im an Atheist

Stannis Baratheon is the one true king of the Seven Kingdoms

I like: The Red Agenda, video games, Not being a Wanker, Art, History, Blondes, Redheads, English Brunettes, Fortifications, Old Gregg, Tanks
I Dislike: The Blue Agenda, Being a Wanker, Gatekeeping, Likes and Dislikes lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Zealots, People who dont like Tanks

User avatar
Aeritai
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1395
Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aeritai » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:16 am



I sometimes wonder how Trump even became President when he makes comments like these.
Last edited by Aeritai on Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Talk less, smile more. Don’t let them know what you’re against or what you’re for."-Aaron Burr, Hamilton
I am a Human Male
Pro: Vaccines, Civil Rights, Reform Police, Christian, Pro-Life, Globe Earth, and Peace
Neutral: LGBT, Democrat, and Republican
Anti: Anti-Vaxxers, Flat Earth, Global Warming, and Police Abolishment

User avatar
The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12340
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:17 am

New Bremerton wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
How is it a strawman to point out that Trump pulling the US out of international bodies and thus leaving it unable to be a moderating voice to China's wants is giving China more influence?


When was America ever a moderating influence in the UN and the WHO? And when did I say anything about America "pulling out"? If the WHO is already China-centric, withdrawing funding isn't going to make it any more so.

Bruh Norway gives more money to the WTO than China lol
Is Homosexual.
IC: Second British Empire
Satire.
10.5: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018
Personality Test

“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albrenia, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Brazizistan Empire, Celritannia, Dresderstan, Eternal Cesken, Galloism, Gormwood, Graag Brom, Great Franconia and Verana, Greater Eireann, Greed and Death, Hurdergaryp, Ishtimbine, Jetan, Ngelmish, Northwest Slobovia, Purple Rats, Stellar Colonies, The Two Jerseys, Tinhampton, Vetalia, West Kronisia

Advertisement

Remove ads