NATION

PASSWORD

Official Regional Thread of The New Iron Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Ok then

Postby The Final Sith Order » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:07 am

If there is people that kind of badmouth this region because of its ideology, and which is because of its extremism, how come they don’t focus on the communists? Or the ANTIFA? I heard they are extremely communistic. Or the Nazis? They are even worse.

I mean, ANTIFA is sort of ironic. They just try to beat up anyone that doesn’t agree with their beliefs. They claim to stand against fascism and yet they oppress like them. In a democracy, everyone has say, and that fact will never perish in any type of democracy. For an organization that claims to be the good guys and yet oppresses the masses is quite ironic.

There has been many accounts of oppression by the ANTIFA from real life. In 2019, Ottawa, I think, When a old couple were passing by, there was an ANTIFA protest. Quite a bunch of them were blocking their path and calling them “Nazi scum”, especially towards to the old lady, who had a problem with her hearing. The old man walking with her tried to get through by asking nicely, and going through anyway, one of the people went “DONT (F word) TOUCH ME.” Unmask then and you have just have ordinary people with highly unusually anger issues other some things that shouldn’t be a thing to be angry other. No, unmask an part of them and you can see the extreme cruelty arguably even worse then a Fascist. Sure, maybe a Fascist can be cruel to someone, but it’s not going to be the same thing as an ANTIFA person yelling berserkly at a old grandma. Someone might come up with a response or comeback,
Debating that fascism is even worse (probably), but these Fascists aren’t really Nazis or white supremacists. Even if some nations look like that in this region, I found one that was really inclusive and could tolerate others, which means the person behind this white supremacist looking region at first, is probably a guy with no ideas.

Fascism doesn’t do these things, Nazism does. Nazism is like a failed ideology of sorts, just like communism. For Nazism, it only lasted 12 years when it was installed the German government. That ideology is too dangerous to even survive. Communism is too utopian that it failed to be a utopia and ends almost a dystopia for a country with not a good economy.

I saw a nation doing something, that was probably irrelevant, picking a fight with this region. I mean, dude, your decision itself is doomed in irrelevancy. This is a place to discuss their politics and stuff like that, not a place to be an “asshole” for most fascists.

You might not understand this entire region and their goals, and yet you make arguments like your some all knowing sly dude. You’ll never understand their region, because they make it hard for people to try to understand this region through the deepest. I mean, you are some average NS nation, but did you really have to pick a fight? Sorry about that, I generally dislike the kind of conflict you are waging with this region right now. Makes me nervous.

Nazism is intolerable, so I would understand ones hate if it. But of fascism I don’t understand half of their reasons of that sometimes.

I feel that the ANTIFA are hypocrites

And that stuff.

Also, it doesn’t matter if this region is irrelevant anyway. It’s going to be a place for people with common beliefs.

That’s how you talk about stuff here booiiiiiiiiiiiii

Also if that person I was talking about wants to try to respond, I’ll just say, “whatever you believe in”

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:Funny to see that literally all NS fascists now rely on NQ for their formatting, lol.

I guess you could say we're,

communising

The propaganda!

:lol:
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:07 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Ironic how these Elites preach "Equality" yet they're bigoted against all who oppose their ideals.

I dunno, sir, you seem pretty bigoted against individuals who are entirely human, based off of your set of beliefs. :^) Also, I'm not part of any elite, for there is none. I'm your average, run-of-the-mill NS user, saying that your region is a crock of shit.

Underlining is mine. I'm not warning you on this occasion, but you need to watch the comments you post, as this is borderline trolling. A post like that seems designed to get angry responses from members of the region. You can absolutely criticise regions - that's a big part of what these regional threads are here for - but you need to be careful with your language.

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Sith Order » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:I dunno, sir, you seem pretty bigoted against individuals who are entirely human, based off of your set of beliefs. :^) Also, I'm not part of any elite, for there is none. I'm your average, run-of-the-mill NS user, saying that your region is a crock of shit.

Underlining is mine. I'm not warning you on this occasion, but you need to watch the comments you post, as this is borderline trolling. A post like that seems designed to get angry responses from members of the region. You can absolutely criticise regions - that's a big part of what these regional threads are here for - but you need to be careful with your language.

Totally agree with this moderator. The man that used the S word has a passion for being some mean kid
Last edited by The Final Sith Order on Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:29 pm

The Final Sith Order wrote:If there is people that kind of badmouth this region because of its ideology, and which is because of its extremism, how come they don’t focus on the communists? Or the ANTIFA? I heard they are extremely communistic. Or the Nazis? They are even worse.

I mean, ANTIFA is sort of ironic. They just try to beat up anyone that doesn’t agree with their beliefs. They claim to stand against fascism and yet they oppress like them. In a democracy, everyone has say, and that fact will never perish in any type of democracy. For an organization that claims to be the good guys and yet oppresses the masses is quite ironic.

There has been many accounts of oppression by the ANTIFA from real life. In 2019, Ottawa, I think, When a old couple were passing by, there was an ANTIFA protest. Quite a bunch of them were blocking their path and calling them “Nazi scum”, especially towards to the old lady, who had a problem with her hearing. The old man walking with her tried to get through by asking nicely, and going through anyway, one of the people went “DONT (F word) TOUCH ME.” Unmask then and you have just have ordinary people with highly unusually anger issues other some things that shouldn’t be a thing to be angry other. No, unmask an part of them and you can see the extreme cruelty arguably even worse then a Fascist. Sure, maybe a Fascist can be cruel to someone, but it’s not going to be the same thing as an ANTIFA person yelling berserkly at a old grandma. Someone might come up with a response or comeback,
Debating that fascism is even worse (probably), but these Fascists aren’t really Nazis or white supremacists. Even if some nations look like that in this region, I found one that was really inclusive and could tolerate others, which means the person behind this white supremacist looking region at first, is probably a guy with no ideas.

Fascism doesn’t do these things, Nazism does. Nazism is like a failed ideology of sorts, just like communism. For Nazism, it only lasted 12 years when it was installed the German government. That ideology is too dangerous to even survive. Communism is too utopian that it failed to be a utopia and ends almost a dystopia for a country with not a good economy.

I saw a nation doing something, that was probably irrelevant, picking a fight with this region. I mean, dude, your decision itself is doomed in irrelevancy. This is a place to discuss their politics and stuff like that, not a place to be an “asshole” for most fascists.

You might not understand this entire region and their goals, and yet you make arguments like your some all knowing sly dude. You’ll never understand their region, because they make it hard for people to try to understand this region through the deepest. I mean, you are some average NS nation, but did you really have to pick a fight? Sorry about that, I generally dislike the kind of conflict you are waging with this region right now. Makes me nervous.

Nazism is intolerable, so I would understand ones hate if it. But of fascism I don’t understand half of their reasons of that sometimes.

And that stuff.

Also, it doesn’t matter if this region is irrelevant anyway. It’s going to be a place for people with common beliefs.

Also if that person I was talking about wants to try to respond, I’ll just say, “whatever you believe in”

Thank you! These trolls from the WA elite are dumping on our ideology like an all knowing being are either on edge about opposition or just have nothing better to do.
Sedgistan wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:I dunno, sir, you seem pretty bigoted against individuals who are entirely human, based off of your set of beliefs. :^) Also, I'm not part of any elite, for there is none. I'm your average, run-of-the-mill NS user, saying that your region is a crock of shit.

Thank you, moderator. This guy is just on edge with their opposition, resulting to words like this

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:11 pm

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Ironic how these Elites preach "Equality" yet they're bigoted against all who oppose their ideals.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We can’t let bigots like you preach about your disgusting views, so we need to put a stop to it by getting rid of your regions.
The Final Sith Order wrote:If there is people that kind of badmouth this region because of its ideology, and which is because of its extremism, how come they don’t focus on the communists? Or the ANTIFA? I heard they are extremely communistic. Or the Nazis? They are even worse.

And that stuff.

This belongs in NSG, as NS ANTIFA is not affiliated at all to real life ANTIFA. Get it into your heads.
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:We can’t let bigots like you preach about your disgusting views, so we need to put a stop to it by getting rid of your regions.

Come and take our liberties.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:We can’t let bigots like you preach about your disgusting views, so we need to put a stop to it by getting rid of your regions.

The rate at which various fascist regions - particularly the ones in this series - go founderless would suggest that it will be sooner rather than later

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Come and take our liberties.

The rate at which various fascist regions - particularly the ones in this series - go founderless would suggest that it will be sooner rather than later

We'll be waiting, the death of civility couldn't come soon enough.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

The Oneundreth Reich
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Oneundreth Reich » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:23 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:

We will never give up in our sacred fight. We are the last bastion of Order, Honor, and Nationalism. Things the Globalist Elites wish to dismantle and utterly destroy.
Honor, Order, Nationalism
These are the guiding philosophies of The New Iron Order

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:28 pm

The Oneundreth Reich wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:The rate at which various fascist regions - particularly the ones in this series - go founderless would suggest that it will be sooner rather than later

We will never give up in our sacred fight. We are the last bastion of Order, Honor, and Nationalism. Things the Globalist Elites wish to dismantle and utterly destroy.

Uh huh. Well, have fun losing I guess.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:31 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:The rate at which various fascist regions - particularly the ones in this series - go founderless would suggest that it will be sooner rather than later

We're not the last bastion of any of those, we're the last bastion of liberty on this site.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

The Oneundreth Reich
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Oneundreth Reich » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:46 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Oneundreth Reich wrote:We will never give up in our sacred fight. We are the last bastion of Order, Honor, and Nationalism. Things the Globalist Elites wish to dismantle and utterly destroy.

We're not the last bastion of any of those, we're the last bastion of liberty on this site.

Liberty is not a core tenant of TNIO. Our core tenants are Honor, Order, and Nationalism. And we will do everything in our power to protect them

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:We're not the last bastion of any of those, we're the last bastion of liberty on this site.

Liberty is not a core tenant of TNIO. Our core tenants are Honor, Order, and Nationalism. And we will do everything in our power to protect them

You need the liberty to protect them first.

Luckily NS rules are merciful.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

The Oneundreth Reich
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Oneundreth Reich » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Oneundreth Reich wrote:Liberty is not a core tenant of TNIO. Our core tenants are Honor, Order, and Nationalism. And we will do everything in our power to protect them

You need the liberty to protect them first.

So lucky.
Im so glad they are applied to everyone evenly

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:You need the liberty to protect them first.

So lucky.
Im so glad they are applied to everyone evenly

You could make a killing in a comedian's career. :lol2:
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:

We will ;)
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:

We will ;)

Before the oceans dry up, if you'd please.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Pinpoint Accuracy, they DESPISE principles like ours, which is why they suppress us continually for opposing them.
Honeydewistania wrote:

We will ;)

And just how will you do that when i am here to protect my region?
Honeydewistania wrote:

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We can’t let bigots like you preach about your disgusting views, so we need to put a stop to it by getting rid of your regions.

Last time i checked you guys preached for equality of free speech :eyebrow: , you speak like an all knowing wise person yet you know NOTHING about our ideals, why go against an idea that preaches for a better life for humanity and their separate nation's independent culture and replace it with a globalist wack idea that suppresses all who oppose it? You are truly a sad person, you try to point the finger at others who oppose your ideals and call them "DiSGUstInG BiGOtS, MUsT BE SuPPrEssED!!!!!"

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:We will ;)

Before the oceans dry up, if you'd please.

Lol

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:31 am

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Before the oceans dry up, if you'd please.

Lol

Quite the contrary, it appears that we've actually taken the initiative! We've reported on it on our thread, and we'll keep TNIO updated as more info comes in!

viewtopic.php?p=37010684#p37010684
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:55 am

Honeydewistania wrote:We will ;)

How ironic considering how The Iron Order and The Iron Confederacy fell

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:04 am

Sodoran Alesia wrote:

How ironic considering how The Iron Order and The Iron Confederacy fell

That was because i got screwed over by the mods that are biased, your side could easily take out the founder to just raid because you have most of the mods on your side.
Last edited by Greater New Hispanyoan Empire on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

You know..

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:28 am

We never could have received criticism if we did this privately for our region, right?

I know that the ANTIFA here is not related to the real ANTIFA, but I’m just saying that they should probably give up while there ahead.

Also people need to learn to not make criticizing comments if they never even understand the damn region. What’s with people?

The Final Sith Order
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Umm...

Postby The Final Sith Order » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 am

Lord Dominator wrote:

That is based on your stereotypes. So don’t randomly judge some other region. Even I would do the same for regions with ideologies that I oppose. If I encounter any region, I would take a natural position.

Plus, nobody cares.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay