NATION

PASSWORD

Aftermath (OOC|Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Actually, unlike Iron Clan or other raiding groups, the Children at least does diplomacy before they bring the Queen Love over a city. They won't just seek to plunder without consequence. Things like the winter event will force them to raid instead of extort but even still they try to hold some civility about it. They aren't savages, they're scum.

Makes some sense. :)

I know it doesn't but as stated in my latest IC post that the Children know they can't ally with any other bandit clan but are willing to make allies or deals with other groups like Sunnyvale in order to thrive instead of just survive. Besides, having a good portion of the bandits in California underneath a clan that is more moderate than most does wonders for the regional economy.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Ralnis wrote:the Children know they can't ally with any other bandit clan

Won't know until you try.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:51 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:
Makes some sense. :)

I know it doesn't but as stated in my latest IC post that the Children know they can't ally with any other bandit clan but are willing to make allies or deals with other groups like Sunnyvale in order to thrive instead of just survive. Besides, having a good portion of the bandits in California underneath a clan that is more moderate than most does wonders for the regional economy.

Won't know unless you try

That's weird. I'll have to ponder that, Boatshire's hesitant on declaring war or doing belligerent actions, but then again, The Roll doesn't really negotiate with "Non-State Entities."
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:17 pm

Anowa wrote:
Ralnis wrote:the Children know they can't ally with any other bandit clan

If it wasn't the winter though. I might think about it this time around since Kern is kind of between a rock and a hard place.

Hypercapital wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I know it doesn't but as stated in my latest IC post that the Children know they can't ally with any other bandit clan but are willing to make allies or deals with other groups like Sunnyvale in order to thrive instead of just survive. Besides, having a good portion of the bandits in California underneath a clan that is more moderate than most does wonders for the regional economy.

Won't know unless you try

That's weird. I'll have to ponder that, Boatshire's hesitant on declaring war or doing belligerent actions, but then again, The Roll doesn't really negotiate with "Non-State Entities."

Might want to reconsider that when the Children send an airship there way or the Roll's scouts hear about air raiders trying to establish law and order across California.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 am

Ralnis wrote:
Anowa wrote:

If it wasn't the winter though. I might think about it this time around since Kern is kind of between a rock and a hard place.

Hypercapital wrote:

Might want to reconsider that when the Children send an airship there way or the Roll's scouts hear about air raiders trying to establish law and order across California.

True, true.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Damn, was about to app as Zion, is Albanian doing Burned Boi and his friends or General Gobligook?
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:13 pm

Everybody's been quiet lately, especially Zion.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:22 pm

RoTD has been doin so much, what w/ the paranoia and all, but in my recent post, hopefully someone in California (the sky raiders or whatever) could/would respond. There's so many players in Cali.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:32 pm

Tag, you’re it.
MDE never dies

”My rock and roll is not to entertain, but to annihilate"

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Nationstates Name: Illegal Planets

Faction Name: The Kin
Faction Type: Survivor Enclave
Flag: Black and white banner divided vertically with a central golden rose.
Governing Ideology: Theocratic Republic
Leader(s): Titan Morris
Territorial Claims: Hickman County, Tennessee
Population: 972
Armed Population: 200 Oathsworn
Technology Level: Post Collapse/Metal

History: The Kin trace their origins back to a small rural community which existed before the collapse. These families, many of them farmers, hunters, tradesman, and police officers, came together to share supplies and protect each other through the end of the world as they knew it, and continued to do so long after the world became a lot smaller. It suited them for a while.

Many generations have since passed, with the population hovering just over or under a thousand. Mostly undisturbed, they cultivated crops, security, and a new outlook on the world. Slowly they have shifted gears into exploration and tentative expansion. Many outsiders and lone travelers seek out their home, the city of Temple, as a refuge in a hostile and unforgiving world.

Culture: Most Kin believe in the fundamental good of all sentient creatures. According to their religion (which has no official name), the entire universe is an expression of the divine, creative, and chaotic (though fundamentally benign) nature of God, who they sometimes refer to as Ghan. They despise killing except in the preservation of themselves or the innocent. Though somewhat strange, the Kin are a good natured and hardy people fond of celebrations and nature.

Soldiers, called Oathsworn, act more as police and scouts and serve the Lord Governor directly. They are initiates of the Low Mysteries, swearing themselves to celibacy, sobriety (except sacramental use), and the defense of all living things. Only one initiated into the High Mysteries, typically chosen from one of the Oathsworn by the Lord Governor, may be groomed to eventually become Lord Governor themself.

The Kin value craftsmanship, knowledge, empathy, generosity, and physical pleasure as ideals. They are generally friendly towards outsiders. In their youth, some Kin travel far to learn about other societies and return home to share their stories. The Lord Governor assumes a father-like role over the population and refers to them as his children.

ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Illegal Planets on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MDE never dies

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:25 pm

For some odd reason, the Kin remind me of The Roll. Maybe it's just vague similarities.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:44 pm

Hypercapital wrote:RoTD has been doin so much, what w/ the paranoia and all, but in my recent post, hopefully someone in California (the sky raiders or whatever) could/would respond. There's so many players in Cali.

What exactly are you doing? Just walking guys into Cali until they find something?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Vacif wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:RoTD has been doin so much, what w/ the paranoia and all, but in my recent post, hopefully someone in California (the sky raiders or whatever) could/would respond. There's so many players in Cali.

What exactly are you doing? Just walking guys into Cali until they find something?

Exploration and trying to find allies, or atleast find out what's going on in other regions (but this time, Cali)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:51 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Vacif wrote:What exactly are you doing? Just walking guys into Cali until they find something?

Exploration and trying to find allies, or atleast find out what's going on in other regions (but this time, Cali)

I can put up a post from some guys with a scouting airship or through a herald that is usually sent to the San Benito raiders as means of collecting tribute. It would be something worth of note as I send something in that direction to try and find more places to scavenge and/or raid.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:57 am

Anowa, since parts of Maries county MO is dense forest (and the largest city is just 1,500 people before the war) could I post getting there somewhat undetected by the local hold?
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:33 am

Sarderia wrote:Anowa, since parts of Maries county MO is dense forest (and the largest city is just 1,500 people before the war) could I post getting there somewhat undetected by the local hold?

Sure.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:37 pm

I'll get a post up this weekend, today or tomorrow.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Hypercapital wrote:For some odd reason, the Kin remind me of The Roll. Maybe it's just vague similarities.

Lol they are actually remarkably similar in certain ways. Would likely get along as kindred spirits
MDE never dies

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:38 pm

Illegal Planets wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:For some odd reason, the Kin remind me of The Roll. Maybe it's just vague similarities.

Lol they are actually remarkably similar in certain ways. Would likely get along as kindred spirits

:)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:08 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

I can put up a post from some guys with a scouting airship or through a herald that is usually sent to the San Benito raiders as means of collecting tribute. It would be something worth of note as I send something in that direction to try and find more places to scavenge and/or raid.

That'd work. Zion's lookin' pretty scary. Allying makes sense, in that respect.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Illegal Planets wrote:
Nationstates Name: Illegal Planets

Faction Name: The Kin
Faction Type: Survivor Enclave
Flag: Black and white banner divided vertically with a central golden rose.
Governing Ideology: Theocratic Republic
Leader(s): Titan Morris
Territorial Claims: Hickman County, Tennessee
Population: 972
Armed Population: 200 Oathsworn
Technology Level: Post Collapse/Metal

History: The Kin trace their origins back to a small rural community which existed before the collapse. These families, many of them farmers, hunters, tradesman, and police officers, came together to share supplies and protect each other through the end of the world as they knew it, and continued to do so long after the world became a lot smaller. It suited them for a while.

Many generations have since passed, with the population hovering just over or under a thousand. Mostly undisturbed, they cultivated crops, security, and a new outlook on the world. Slowly they have shifted gears into exploration and tentative expansion. Many outsiders and lone travelers seek out their home, the city of Temple, as a refuge in a hostile and unforgiving world.

Culture: Most Kin believe in the fundamental good of all sentient creatures. According to their religion (which has no official name), the entire universe is an expression of the divine, creative, and chaotic (though fundamentally benign) nature of God, who they sometimes refer to as Ghan. They despise killing except in the preservation of themselves or the innocent. Though somewhat strange, the Kin are a good natured and hardy people fond of celebrations and nature.

Soldiers, called Oathsworn, act more as police and scouts and serve the Lord Governor directly. They are initiates of the Low Mysteries, swearing themselves to celibacy, sobriety (except sacramental use), and the defense of all living things. Only one initiated into the High Mysteries, typically chosen from one of the Oathsworn by the Lord Governor, may be groomed to eventually become Lord Governor themself.

The Kin value craftsmanship, knowledge, empathy, generosity, and physical pleasure as ideals. They are generally friendly towards outsiders. In their youth, some Kin travel far to learn about other societies and return home to share their stories. The Lord Governor assumes a father-like role over the population and refers to them as his children.

ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:46 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I can put up a post from some guys with a scouting airship or through a herald that is usually sent to the San Benito raiders as means of collecting tribute. It would be something worth of note as I send something in that direction to try and find more places to scavenge and/or raid.

Sure, you pay the Children enough and I could send some small airships to the Strip to be you're mercenary airforce that drops bombs on Zion's war parties. Though my fees will be monthly.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

Sure, you pay the Children enough and I could send some small airships to the Strip to be you're mercenary airforce that drops bombs on Zion's war parties. Though my fees will be monthly.

Good deal. 8) That also raises a 'national currency' question, as we don't have one yet, but we'll get to that bridge when it comes.

Also, I think animal skins would make a good currency, but I'm not sure on it yet.
Last edited by HypErcApitAl on Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:29 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Sure, you pay the Children enough and I could send some small airships to the Strip to be you're mercenary airforce that drops bombs on Zion's war parties. Though my fees will be monthly.

Good deal. 8) That also raises a 'national currency' question, as we don't have one yet, but we'll get to that bridge when it comes.

Also, I think animal skins would make a good currency, but I'm not sure on it yet.

Oh, I'll just accept supplies. There's no accepted currency in California so barter is just as good. But you shouldn't worry about that till we meet and I have the capabilities to build small airships that can raid and scout outside of the Queen Love chugging it's way across the Wasteland.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

Oh, I'll just accept supplies. There's no accepted currency in California so barter is just as good. But you shouldn't worry about that till we meet and I have the capabilities to build small airships that can raid and scout outside of the Queen Love chugging it's way across the Wasteland.

Alright.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse