NATION

PASSWORD

What rarity do you think will your card be in S3?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

What do you think will be your S3 rarity?

Common
23%
Uncommon
25%
Rare
20%
Ultra Rare
13%
Epic
10%
Legendary
5%
Maybe an Ultra Legendary or something?
3%

Total votes : 877

New Seven States
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

What rarity do you think will your card be in S3?

Postby New Seven States » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:32 am

{EDIT}I changed the title guys.
^^^
I decided to make this a forum for discussions on S3 rarity predictions or anything on S3. :)

Also added a poll. Enjoy! :clap:
Last edited by New Seven States on Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like love cards! You can gift me some!

Proud TNPer! Join us, folks!

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:36 am

Uncommon would be my guess, since you have a few gold badges to get above common. But beyond that you need to acquire more badges in order to get up higher. There are quite a few ways to do so... and since s3 is a while from now, you can definitely go beyond that by improving stats, and maybe even writing issues, etc..
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:43 am

I'd probably go uncommon too. If you wanted it increased going for postmaster general seems to be a thing which almost always guarantees a promotion despite anything else. Though the rarity checklist for season 3 may be altered again like it seemed to be for season 2 as lots of cards went down in rarity one or more.
Merry Christmas!

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:47 am

Earthbound Immortal Squad wrote:I'd probably go uncommon too. If you wanted it increased going for postmaster general seems to be a thing which almost always guarantees a promotion despite anything else. Though the rarity checklist for season 3 may be altered again like it seemed to be for season 2 as lots of cards went down in rarity one or more.

There are various factors outside of this as well - founder and delegate come to mind; even easter eggs in some cases. Stats and issue/resolution authorship seem to be the most sustainable method.

There are also 189 postmaster-general common cards and 445 uncommon postmaster-general cards. I'm not sure if the badge has a very significant influence over rarity, rather, players willing to spend money most likely have more badges etc..
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:08 am

Noahs Second Country wrote:
Earthbound Immortal Squad wrote:I'd probably go uncommon too. If you wanted it increased going for postmaster general seems to be a thing which almost always guarantees a promotion despite anything else. Though the rarity checklist for season 3 may be altered again like it seemed to be for season 2 as lots of cards went down in rarity one or more.

There are various factors outside of this as well - founder and delegate come to mind; even easter eggs in some cases. Stats and issue/resolution authorship seem to be the most sustainable method.

There are also 189 postmaster-general common cards and 445 uncommon postmaster-general cards. I'm not sure if the badge has a very significant influence over rarity, rather, players willing to spend money most likely have more badges etc..

Or join the mod's team. That guarantees being a legendary.
Merry Christmas!

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:15 am

Uncommon?

What rarity do you think will I be if I was an S3 card?
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.
<< TERRAN INTERSTELLAR ADMINISTRATION >>
Adminyztrasyn Vilstityr Rasyn

THEMES: Peace | Tension | War | Victory | Defeat | National Anthem
NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."
- Operations Director of the T.I.A., Hilbert Lachlan Silverwell

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:03 pm

New Seven States wrote:^^^^^^^^
:)

Uncommon

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:Uncommon?

Uncommon if you keep maintaining your endorsements
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:
New Seven States wrote:^^^^^^^^
:)

Uncommon

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:Uncommon?

How do I get to Rare or Ultra Rare?
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.

NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:03 pm

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:
Uncommon

How do I get to Rare or Ultra Rare?

I’m a rare for S2. I think all you need to do is be in the WA, found a region, and have at least 1 top 1% badge.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
We are also called Deetileaa-Deluaiia.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:09 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:How do I get to Rare or Ultra Rare?

I’m a rare for S2. I think all you need to do is be in the WA, found a region, and have at least 1 top 1% badge.

I have 2 top 1% badges, 217 endorsements, and 7 easter eggs. Is that a safe bet?

NATIONAL Q&A

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

I have 2 top 1% badges, 217 endorsements, and 7 easter eggs. Is that a safe bet?

I guess so. I know how to get at least one easter egg, but haven’t done it yet.
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

New Seven States
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Seven States » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:21 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:How do I get to Rare or Ultra Rare?

Some people say here I am uncommon. I am in WA, have 100+ endorsements, have 3 1% badges, 2 5% badges and 5 10% badges. Only one Easter egg, which happened to be acquired on Easter Day. The 10% Badges keep coming in, so maybe I will have 10 by next week.

Sometimes I wonder if banners count...

So, am I a rare now or what??

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:22 pm

New Seven States wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

Some people say here I am uncommon. I am in WA, have 100+ endorsements, have 3 1% badges, 2 5% badges and 5 10% badges. Only one Easter egg, which happened to be acquired on Easter Day. The 10% Badges keep coming in, so maybe I will have 10 by next week.

Still no. The above nation is a regional founder, which has significant influence on card rarity. Quite frankly, your stats (as well as the number of badges) are not particularly high... though you do have potential to raise quite a few into the top x% over the coming months. However, in the current state of things, your nation looks like it is headed for uncommon rarity.

I'm not saying that rare, ultra-rare, or even epic rarity is not possible to acquire before season 3. But it will take significant boosts to your stats or other factors mentioned previously, such as founding a region or issues authorship. I also don't think banners nor endorsement count influences rarity outside of endorsements contributing to your top 1% badge.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Noahs Second Country wrote:
New Seven States wrote: Some people say here I am uncommon. I am in WA, have 100+ endorsements, have 3 1% badges, 2 5% badges and 5 10% badges. Only one Easter egg, which happened to be acquired on Easter Day. The 10% Badges keep coming in, so maybe I will have 10 by next week.

Still no. The above nation is a regional founder, which has significant influence on card rarity. Quite frankly, your stats (as well as the number of badges) are not particularly high... though you do have potential to raise quite a few into the top x% over the coming months. However, in the current state of things, your nation looks like it is headed for uncommon rarity.

I'm not saying that rare, ultra-rare, or even epic rarity is not possible to acquire before season 3. But it will take significant boosts to your stats or other factors mentioned previously, such as founding a region or issues authorship. I also don't think banners nor endorsement count influences rarity outside of endorsements contributing to your top 1% badge.

Are my stats and easter egg sufficient?

NATIONAL Q&A

Lone survivers
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Lone survivers » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:18 am

New Seven States wrote:So, am I a rare now or what??

I guess no, because your nation is simply to small (newly founded); besides, as rare means rare, there have to be many more commons and uncommons than rares - but I´m sure, you will find out when S 3 will start :)
Last edited by Lone survivers on Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Strangers Club
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 20, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby The Strangers Club » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:18 pm

What about me, what rarity type would my card be?
SUPER DUPER PUNK!!!

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:06 pm

New Seven States wrote:
The Allied Tribe wrote:

It's my guess that the volume of 1% badges is what matters. I'm not really convinced that having six hundred endorsements has any real effect over the 105 it presently is to get the gold badge. I get the same general feeling that's how easter eggs are handled, and after the badge turns yellow, you might not get any more benefits from pushing it (beyond the novelty of having found so many easter eggs). Both of those are guesses, though and I don't know if anyone's put much time into studying the rarity assignments in depth.

Genuinely, genuinely, genuinely, if you want to increase your card rarity, answer as many of your issues as you can, every day, and make sure your stats trend in the same general direction and don't conflict with the type of decision you made last time. If you keep working on the extremes in your nation over the next six or seven months, however long it is, you can definitely pick up a whole mess of badges. Maybe four or five golds reasonably easily, depending on what you're going for.

But only if you're consistent.

Dorab
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorab » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:32 pm

I'm guessing I'll be an uncommon.

New Seven States
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Seven States » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:32 am

The Strangers Club wrote:What about me, what rarity type would my card be?

Maybe rare or ultra rare? You have a considerable amount of 1% badges. Also you founded a region. You were uncommon last S2. If you write some issues, that would help.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:15 am

Since I wrote an issue, I think I would be Ultra-Rare. But maybe if I'm lucky, I could work my way up to Epic. Or I would become a Rare issue author.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Dorab
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorab » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:34 am

Right now I think I will be common and uncommon. I am also planning to write a SC resolution. If that passes how high will I get bumped up?

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Yeetusa » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:28 am

I might be rare. I founded a region so that probably bump me up from uncommon.
█████████
█████████
█████████

No walls
Secretary

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby No walls » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:00 am

I’d probably be common

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:30 am

No walls wrote:I’d probably be common

Seems right.

The Yeetusa wrote:I might be rare. I founded a region so that probably bump me up from uncommon.

Rare would probably be my best guess; however, when I was doing the S2 Ultra-Rare collection, I noticed that the newest 25-40 URs on my spreadsheet were Founder-Delegates with little to no other badges. So if nothing else is going for you by the next snapshot, it's still a possibility likely determined by the total number of nations at the time of rarity setting.

That's assuming nothing gets changed in how rarities are determined, too.

Dorab wrote:Right now I think I will be common and uncommon. I am also planning to write a SC resolution. If that passes how high will I get bumped up?

Idk, Borm did two SC resolutions and an issue and still only got UR. I know that SC/GA things help a bit, but I don't think they're the kind of silver bullet you'd imagine them to be. My guess is uncommon unless you add more or more valuable regular badges.
Last edited by Refuge Isle on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:34 am

Well, I already posted here but never mentioned what I think my rarity would be.

I'm pretty sure it will stay as a rare or go up to ultra rare, but people want condemned for defending for some reason. If somebody tries to condemn me in the future and it passes, I can see my card as an epic or legendary, even if I didn't deserve a condemnation.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards