NATION

PASSWORD

Question about population.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Question about population.

Postby Justorica » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

What does your population have to be before unlock additional custom fields, allowing you to name your Capital City, National Leader, and National Religion?

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Question about population.

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Justorica wrote:What does your population have to be before unlock additional custom fields, allowing you to name your Capital City, National Leader, and National Religion?

They come with 3 of the new daily issues!
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Question about population.

Postby Valipac » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 am

Contrary to popular belief, you can get them before reaching 500 million. I have only gotten the capital one, but I got that when I was in the 400 million range.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Return to Technical