NATION

PASSWORD

Bala Mantrean Civil War (OOC/PT/ OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Bala Mantrean Civil War (OOC/PT/ OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Its 1590 BC and the rest of the empire decides to take a break from each other. The once-mighty nation has now fallen into a total of 1790 nations of different ideologies and leaders. With the Center of the used to be nation having the most nations because of the rich fauna and resources and in the North it being colder and harsher. In the West they have the highlands, the coast and the forests stretching to the whole area except the Yausi Desert. In the East you have the largest desert on this continent. The Yausi desert. Rich in underground resources but not trees or any greenery.
In the South you have the tropics and the small chain of islands. In this, your goal is to survive all the attacks and make yourself a known nation.

In the ICC, you will use your nation that you will create on here and will create a fair population due to where you are, since this is the Bronze Age for Bala Mantre you will be using those, no nukes, spam will not be tolerated. As the game progress, the time will progress into different ages and your nation will progress. The Mantrean continent is in the Pacific Ocean and is cut off from the world but still has managed to get horses and all sorts of other stuff in Europe that was in the Bronze Age; for a war to start, a consent of the nation is required just like any other rp. Unless you want to be nomadic warriors, then you will be stuck in your spot and you cant move from there and be like, "Welp I'm getting my butt whooped I might as well move to the Mountainese Mountains!" The whole point of the game is to practice and have fun!

In this you will be building your nation up with this standard:
(Just know that even when the RP starts you can still come in even after it started. Plus if anyone wants to bring up a map of the Mantrean Continent that'd be great)
No territory is larger than the size of Rhode Island which is 1212 Square Miles so lets say that you can claim up to 1250 Square Miles)
Name of Nation:(An example of a nation I created that held a lot of power in this Civil War was the Yang Empire or the Kingdom of Bala)
Leader:(Try to make a leader's name that sounds a lot more believable than Billy Bob Joe)
Population:(Up to a total of 70,000 people because this old ex-empire was known for being large. But do know that the more people you have the more likely their going to get sick because of cramped places.)
Size of Army:(If you make it too large, then you risk revolution, if its too small, then you risk being taken over.)
Small History:(Just make it small and easy, a short and sweat introduction of your nation would be great)
Government:(Democracy,Absolute Monarchy,Dictatorship, ect) Really pick whatever you want! Just know that ideologies sometimes make people mad.
Religion:(What ever you want)
Taxes:(This is where you'll get your money obviously. Refer to the Size of Army consequences but insted of it being to small you risk being taken over you risk being really poor or your economy crashing.)
Area Size:(Max: 1250 Square Miles; the total land area in this is 80,000,000 Square Miles so we can bring in a bunch of nations in this.)
Natural Rate Of Increase:(If you have a horrible dictator or laws restricting families your going to have a low Natural Rate of Increase. If your nation is doing great, then you'll have a high version. But the max limit is 7% which is still great; which means that your nation is increasing by 7% every turn
so you'll have to just add whatever is 7% of your pop
Natural Death Rate:(If your nation has a large old population, then expect this to go up. Lets say it starts out at 3% for everyone in the beginning.)
How to find out your total pop every time a year passes is by doing this NRI-NDR take that and do Current Pop x What ever you get from doing NRI-NDR.

Heres my nation:
Name Of Nation: Kingdom of Mantre
Leader: King Chasunan II
Population:68,560
Size of Army:15,000
Location:The Center of the Mantrean continent right along the Fertile Hak Li River
Small History: The Kingdom of Mantre popped up in the beginning of the civil war and had a rich history in being the driving force in many meetings in the government of Bala Mantre before it fell. Quite known for their usefulness in war, they are thought to be a driving force in warfare and the betterment of the nation.
Government:Absolute Monarchy
Religion:Yamastian(Monotheistic Religion)
Taxes:45.8%
Area Size:1250 SM
Natural Rate of Increase:6.8%
Natural Rate of Death:3%

Happy Nation Building Guys!
I will be creating a separate forum called "Autumn and Winter Civil War (ICC/MT)" Once we have at least 3 nations. You may join in once you've gone through this.
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:23 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Its 1590 BC and the rest of the empire decides to take a break from each other. The once-mighty nation has now fallen into a total of 1790 nations of different ideologies and leaders. With the Center of the used to be nation having the most nations because of the rich fauna and resources and in the North it being colder and harsher. In the West they have the highlands, the coast and the forests stretching to the whole area except the Yausi Desert. In the East you have the largest desert on this continent. The Yausi desert. Rich in underground resources but not trees or any greenery.
In the South you have the tropics and the small chain of islands. In this, your goal is to survive all the attacks and make yourself a known nation.

In the ICC, you will use your nation that you will create on here and will create a fair population due to where you are, since this is the Bronze Age for Bala Mantre you will be using those, no nukes, spam will not be tolerated. As the game progress, the time will progress into different ages and your nation will progress. The Mantrean continent is in the Pacific Ocean and is cut off from the world but still has managed to get horses and all sorts of other stuff in Europe that was in the Bronze Age; for a war to start, a consent of the nation is required just like any other rp. Unless you want to be nomadic warriors, then you will be stuck in your spot and you cant move from there and be like, "Welp I'm getting my butt whooped I might as well move to the Mountainese Mountains!" The whole point of the game is to practice and have fun!

(Just know that even when the RP starts you can still come in even after it started. Plus if anyone wants to bring up a map of the Mantrean Continent that'd be great)
No territory is larger than the size of Rhode Island which is 1212 Square Miles so lets say that you can claim up to 1250 Square Miles)
Name of Nation:(An example of a nation I created that held a lot of power in this Civil War was the Yang Empire or the Kingdom of Bala)
Leader:(Try to make a leader's name that sounds a lot more believable than Billy Bob Joe)
Population:(Up to a total of 70,000 people because this old ex-empire was known for being large. But do know that the more people you have the more likely their going to get sick because of cramped places.)
Size of Army:(If you make it too large, then you risk revolution, if its too small, then you risk being taken over.)
Small History:(Just make it small and easy, a short and sweat introduction of your nation would be great)
Government:(Democracy,Absolute Monarchy,Dictatorship, ect) Really pick whatever you want! Just know that ideologies sometimes make people mad.
Taxes:(This is where you'll get your money obviously. Refer to the Size of Army consequences but insted of it being to small you risk being taken over you risk being really poor or your economy crashing.)
Area Size:(Max: 1250 Square Miles; the total land area in this is 80,000,000 Square Miles so we can bring in a bunch of nations in this.)
Natural Rate Of Increase:(If you have a horrible dictator or laws restricting families your going to have a low Natural Rate of Increase. If your nation is doing great, then you'll have a high version. But the max limit is 7% which is still great; which means that your nation is increasing by 7% every turn
Natural Death Rate:(If your nation has a large old population, then expect this to go up. Lets say it starts out at 3% for everyone in the beginning.)
How to find out your total pop every time a year passes is by doing this NRI-NDR take that and do Current Pop x What ever you get from doing NRI-NDR.

Heres my nation:
Location:The Center of the Mantrean continent right along the Fertile Hak Li River
Small History: The Kingdom of Mantre popped up in the beginning of the civil war and had a rich history in being the driving force in many meetings in the government of Bala Mantre before it fell. Quite known for their usefulness in war, they are thought to be a driving force in warfare and the betterment of the nation.

I will be creating a separate forum called "Autumn and Winter Civil War (ICC/MT)" Once we have at least 3 nations. You may join in once you've gone through this.
i will join

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Casetaria 2 wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Its 1590 BC and the rest of the empire decides to take a break from each other. The once-mighty nation has now fallen into a total of 1790 nations of different ideologies and leaders. With the Center of the used to be nation having the most nations because of the rich fauna and resources and in the North it being colder and harsher. In the West they have the highlands, the coast and the forests stretching to the whole area except the Yausi Desert. In the East you have the largest desert on this continent. The Yausi desert. Rich in underground resources but not trees or any greenery.

Heres my nation:

i will join

Okay! Great! Just go ahead and build your nation using this!
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Everyone is allowed to join in. So go ahead and create the nation that you are so willing to let fly in this RP!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Everyone is allowed to join in. So go ahead and create the nation that you are so willing to let fly in this RP!
Name of Nation: Byzantium Leader: Constantine I Population: 60000 Size of Army: 30000 Location: the north-west Small History: after the start of the civil war Byzantium succeeded in conquering many territories in the north Government:Absolute Monarchy
Religion: Eastern Christianity Taxes:20 %Area Size:500 SM Natural Rate of Increase:6.8%

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:51 pm

Casetaria 2 wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Everyone is allowed to join in. So go ahead and create the nation that you are so willing to let fly in this RP!
Name of Nation: Byzantium Leader: Constantine I Population: 60000 Size of Army: 30000 Location: the north-west Small History: after the start of the civil war Byzantium succeeded in conquering many territories in the north Government:Absolute Monarchy
Religion: Eastern Christianity Taxes:20 %Area Size:500 SM Natural Rate of Increase:6.8%

Great! Now we have one player in here! Nice to see your North West. But really far away.

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:53 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Casetaria 2 wrote: Name of Nation: Byzantium Leader: Constantine I Population: 60000 Size of Army: 30000 Location: the north-west Small History: after the start of the civil war Byzantium succeeded in conquering many territories in the north Government:Absolute Monarchy

Great! Now we have one player in here! Nice to see your North West. But really far away.
Dont worry i have a plan

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Casetaria 2 wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Great! Now we have one player in here! Nice to see your North West. But really far away.
Dont worry i have a plan

Thats cool. Also I see your nation has half its pop in the army. Now that could cause some trouble from the angered wives not seeing their husbands all the time but ok.
Players needed:2 more
Players right now:2

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Casetaria 2 wrote: Dont worry i have a plan

Thats cool. Also I see your nation has half its pop in the army. Now that could cause some trouble from the angered wives not seeing their husbands all the time but ok.
Players needed:2 more
Players right now:2
Dont worry i got this

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:09 pm

Everyone on this forum, remember that I would like to be able to have players so if you respond Id love that

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:15 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Everyone on this forum, remember that I would like to be able to have players so if you respond Id love that
yes you can

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Interesting! An abridged version of the OP that I will refer to below:
Bala Mantre wrote:ONE: The once-mighty nation has now fallen into a total of 1790 nations of different ideologies and leaders.
TWO: In the ICC, you will use your nation that you will create on here and will create a fair population due to where you are, since this is the Bronze Age for Bala Mantre you will be using those, no nukes, spam will not be tolerated. As the game progress, the time will progress into different ages and your nation will progress. The Mantrean continent is in the Pacific Ocean and is cut off from the world but still has managed to get horses and all sorts of other stuff in Europe that was in the Bronze Age; for a war to start, a consent of the nation is required just like any other rp. Unless you want to be nomadic warriors, then you will be stuck in your spot and you cant move from there and be like, "Welp I'm getting my butt whooped I might as well move to the Mountainese Mountains!" The whole point of the game is to practice and have fun!

THREE: Small History:(Just make it small and easy, a short and sweat introduction of your nation would be great)
FOUR: Religion:(What ever you want)
FIVE: Area Size:(Max: 1250 Square Miles; the total land area in this is 80,000,000 Square Miles so we can bring in a bunch of nations in this.)

1. See FIVE. Even if all 1,790 spots were filled with a 1,250mi2 area, the 80,000,000mi2 area would not be completely filled. (That's bigger than Earth's land area and bigger than the Pacific Ocean(!) but smaller than Earth's surface area, which planet are we on? Earth, is it... riiiiight?)
  2. Regarding chronology, how many IC years do you plan for this to be? Regarding the stuff you got from Europe, how did you get it and yet you still remain isolated to this day - somehow? Regarding the civil war, how did such a drastic schism occur in the first place, and how many months are there between the fall of the Empire and the start of this RP?
  3. How short? Also, it's "sweet," not "sweat" :twisted:
  4. Whatever we want? The year's 1590 BC, of course there are going to be religions like Christianity and Islam that don't exist (yet, in the OOC real world). What is Yamastian(ism)?
  5. 80,000,000 / 1,250 = 64,000. That is obviously not 1,790 nations (see ONE).

Also, is the Kingdom of Mantre on one side of the Hak Li River (and if so, which?), or does it straddle the river? If not of the entire continent, do you at least have a map of Mantre and its surroundings?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Interesting! An abridged version of the OP that I will refer to below:
Bala Mantre wrote:ONE: The once-mighty nation has now fallen into a total of 1790 nations of different ideologies and leaders.
TWO: In the ICC, you will use your nation that you will create on here and will create a fair population due to where you are, since this is the Bronze Age for Bala Mantre you will be using those, no nukes, spam will not be tolerated. As the game progress, the time will progress into different ages and your nation will progress. The Mantrean continent is in the Pacific Ocean and is cut off from the world but still has managed to get horses and all sorts of other stuff in Europe that was in the Bronze Age; for a war to start, a consent of the nation is required just like any other rp. Unless you want to be nomadic warriors, then you will be stuck in your spot and you cant move from there and be like, "Welp I'm getting my butt whooped I might as well move to the Mountainese Mountains!" The whole point of the game is to practice and have fun!

THREE: Small History:(Just make it small and easy, a short and sweat introduction of your nation would be great)
FOUR: Religion:(What ever you want)
FIVE: Area Size:(Max: 1250 Square Miles; the total land area in this is 80,000,000 Square Miles so we can bring in a bunch of nations in this.)

1. See FIVE. Even if all 1,790 spots were filled with a 1,250mi2 area, the 80,000,000mi2 area would not be completely filled. (That's bigger than Earth's land area and bigger than the Pacific Ocean(!) but smaller than Earth's surface area, which planet are we on? Earth, is it... riiiiight?)
  2. Regarding chronology, how many IC years do you plan for this to be? Regarding the stuff you got from Europe, how did you get it and yet you still remain isolated to this day - somehow? Regarding the civil war, how did such a drastic schism occur in the first place, and how many months are there between the fall of the Empire and the start of this RP?
  3. How short? Also, it's "sweet," not "sweat" :twisted:
  4. Whatever we want? The year's 1590 BC, of course there are going to be religions like Christianity and Islam that don't exist (yet, in the OOC real world). What is Yamastian(ism)?
  5. 80,000,000 / 1,250 = 64,000. That is obviously not 1,790 nations (see ONE).

Also, is the Kingdom of Mantre on one side of the Hak Li River (and if so, which?), or does it straddle the river? If not of the entire continent, do you at least have a map of Mantre and its surroundings?

Question 1:I plan to make it as long as anyone can stand it really. It is crazy but we had China hide us. So techically Bala Mantre wasnt totaly isolated but it sure looked like it. This whole drastic schism started after the death of King Chasunan II who was a hated tyrant. The whole natio decided to take a break from eachother. It has been about a week; so everyone is still quite new.
Question 2:Short enough that Im not reading a stinking novel :lol:
Question 3:I'm just going to gloss over the fact its that time period. Hope your okay with that. Yamastianism is a religion that I created for this game where a god named Yama is worshiped by the Bala Mantreans before they broke off.
Question 4:This Earth is obviously not the real Earth. Sorry if I made it too large of a continent. I just wanted to make it large and easy for everyone to have fun with.
Question 5: The Kingdom of Mantre is on the Right side of the river or the East of the RIver. I do not have a map of this. For I do not kow how to
a) post pictures on forum or
b)I havent really worked much on this forum yet. If you could create a map Id thank you well

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Offical Discord Server!

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Heres the discord server for this!
https://discord.gg/xjyPry
Come join and invite your friends too!

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Casetaria 2
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Casetaria 2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:47 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:Heres the discord server for this!
Im sorry but i will not join i will rp here

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:54 pm

Casetaria 2 wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Heres the discord server for this!
Im sorry but i will not join i will rp here

I've joined and I was under the impression that the RP would happen on a forum thread (as opposed to a Discord server).
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Casetaria 2 wrote: Im sorry but i will not join i will rp here

I've joined and I was under the impression that the RP would happen on a forum thread (as opposed to a Discord server).

Well then we can do both! That'll work right?
Anyway heres the forum civil war thread viewtopic.php?f=5&t=483070

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents