NATION

PASSWORD

Ratsirana Civil War (OOC|MT|CLOSED APPLICATIONS)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Ratsirana Civil War (OOC|MT|CLOSED APPLICATIONS)

Postby Ratsirana » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:26 pm

APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE WAR ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY.

This post shall be used as OOC by members authorized to post IC for purposes related to the RP only.

Ratsirana had been ruled for decades by european colonists who looted the natural resources of the country, but a protracted guerrilla warfare made the colonists go away, every Ratsiranan was happy of the outcome despite much had to be done but the happiness was short lived.
General Mbutelezi didn't like General Asande's plan of creating a marx-leninist republic under his rule, and Asande knew that and he shared his power with Mbutelezi, the latter became the undisputed Chief of the armed forces.
General Asande is from the Ndoni minority (30 %) while Mbutelezi is from the Mbeni majority (52 %).

Mbutelezi exploited ethnic rivalries and his role as chief of the armed forces to encircle the presidential palace, advancing a military coup d'etat.
Asande was able to escape together with his family on a transport helicopter located on the roof of the palace and in days was able to regroup the loyalists within the RNLA.
They secured the lands north of the Beno river but Mbutelezi's troops were able to take control of the only main bridge connecting the country.
Now the civil war is at a standstill and both fronts are looking for international allies to change the course of the war.

Rules of engagement :
1. Nuclear, atomic, futuristic or magic weapons are not allowed.
2. Don't take control of others' actions
3. Don't provide more than 4.000 troops or an exaggerated amount of tanks,planes,engineering vehicles etc.. , the war is relatively primitive.

Application :
- Nation :
- Support for :
- How will you support your faction of choice (armaments,aid..) :
Last edited by Ratsirana on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
RTV News
Honor killings have been made illegal by recent legislation | Ndoni doctor voluntarily sterilized dozens of Mbeni men and women without their consent, his family was massacred during the civil war by RNLA-MA mbeni troops | Thanks to the Cobalt boom the nation is experiencing record economic growth exceeding 6 %

Travencore
Attaché

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Travencore » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:27 pm

This seems to be an interesting storyline...

Application :
- Nation : Travencore
- Support for : Ratsirana National Liberation Army
- How will you support your faction of choice (armaments,aid..) : Air Support, Advisors and Training. 5 warplanes along with air defence systems
Last edited by Travencore on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:44 pm

Travencore wrote:This seems to be an interesting storyline...

Application :
- How will you support your faction of choice (armaments,aid..) : Air Support, Advisors and Training. 5 warplanes along with air defence systems

It will be my first RP but I'm glad you like the storyline.
Your application is approved, waiting for others to join before starting IC.
RTV News
Honor killings have been made illegal by recent legislation | Ndoni doctor voluntarily sterilized dozens of Mbeni men and women without their consent, his family was massacred during the civil war by RNLA-MA mbeni troops | Thanks to the Cobalt boom the nation is experiencing record economic growth exceeding 6 %

Travencore
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Travencore » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:48 pm

It will be great if you can mention the number of airforce planes and ships that both sides control, if any.

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:21 am

Travencore wrote:It will be great if you can mention the number of airforce planes and ships that both sides control, if any.

Both sides are quite weak and primitive when it comes to armaments as they were a guerrilla force until two years ago, the colonial army left behind some howitzers, military trucks and a small number of APCs available to both.
The Presidential helicopter was taken by Asande when he left the palace and that's the only available helicopter.
Both RNLA-MA and RNLA harass fishermen's villages and take their boats to move troops along the river.
The RNLA-MA might take some action on the ground of the airport and take over civilian planes, but they're good for transportation only and happen to be small.
RTV News

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:45 am

Ah, a good ol' civil war RP. Count me in, mate.

Application
- Nation: Empire of Majapahit
- Support for: RNLA - Mbeni Awakening
- How will you support your faction of choice: Diplomatic support, limited military assistance (supplies, advisers, and a small deployment of troops)
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:52 am

Imperial Majapahit wrote:Ah, a good ol' civil war RP. Count me in, mate.

Application
- Nation: Empire of Majapahit
- Support for: RNLA - Mbeni Awakening
- How will you support your faction of choice: Diplomatic support, limited military assistance (supplies, advisers, and a small deployment of troops)

Approved.
Soon i might start the IC
RTV News

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:42 am

RTV News

Kedri
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am

I've been looking for an interesting war RP for awhile. I'm interested, but I do have some fantasy in my nation, but I can tone that down and only use realism, if that is okay with you.

Application
- Nation: Republic of Kedri
- Support for: RNLA (Mbeni Awakening)
- How will you support your faction of choice: A small deployment of troops (2,000 at most), a couple of tanks, and provide supplies.
Last edited by Kedri on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:31 am

Kedri wrote:I've been looking for an interesting war RP for awhile. I'm interested, but I do have some fantasy in my nation, but I can tone that down and only use realism, if that is okay with you.

Application
- How will you support your faction of choice: A small deployment of troops (2,000 at most), provide supplies, and peacekeeping efforts.

As long as you don't bring the magic in here we're fine.
You can't keep peace if you're fighting for one of the two groups.
If you avoid peacekeeping efforts, you are approved.
RTV News

Kedri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 am

Ratsirana wrote:
Kedri wrote:I've been looking for an interesting war RP for awhile. I'm interested, but I do have some fantasy in my nation, but I can tone that down and only use realism, if that is okay with you.

Application
- How will you support your faction of choice: A small deployment of troops (2,000 at most), provide supplies, and peacekeeping efforts.

As long as you don't bring the magic in here we're fine.
You can't keep peace if you're fighting for one of the two groups.
If you avoid peacekeeping efforts, you are approved.

Alright, I edited my post. I removed the peacekeeping part, and added a couple of tanks, if that is okay.
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 am

Alright, I edited my post. I removed the peacekeeping part, and added a couple of tanks, if that is okay.

Approved
RTV News

Kedri
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:01 am

What should I know about the layout of the country, particularly the geography, climate and the location of cities?

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:13 am

Kedri wrote:What should I know about the layout of the country, particularly the geography, climate and the location of cities?

Location of cities can be seen on the map on the first post.
The south is savana, lands around the river are lush forests in the north the forest disappears layer by layer until the extrem north which is arid, most of the territory is plain.
RTV News

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:02 am

Travencore
Your post clashes with my previous one when it comes to the situation around the Beno bridge.

Here's the outcome in detail
RTV News

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:38 am

Application :
- Nation : Macedonian Grand Empire
- Support for : Ratsirana National liberation army Mbeni awaking
1000 troops to guard the airfield
16 Apache longbow only for airport security
24 BM Oplot MBT to be used for airport security
24 155 mm howitzers in fire bases around the airport

Armament aid for the RNLA-MA
20 T 64 MBT
10.000 AK 74 assault rifles
500 mortars
500 RPG 7
3500 125 mm rounds for the T 64
5.000.000 bullets for the Ak 74
10.000 mortar rounds
10.000 RPG rounds
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:43 am

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:Application :
- Nation : Macedonian Grand Empire
- Support for : Ratsirana National liberation army Mbeni awaking
1000 troops to guard the airfield
16 Apache longbow only for airport security
24 BM Oplot MBT to be used for airport security
24 155 mm howitzers in fire bases around the airport

Armament aid for the RNLA-MA
20 T 64 MBT
10.000 AK 74 assault rifles
500 mortars
500 RPG 7
3500 125 mm rounds for the T 64
5.000.000 bullets for the Ak 74
10.000 mortar rounds
10.000 RPG rounds

Accepted
RTV News

LONGLEEN
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby LONGLEEN » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:49 am

Nation : Longleen
- Support for : Mbeni Awakening
- How will you support your faction of choice (armaments,aid..) : Deployment of a Brigade of Gleenish Shocktroopers. Typical Brigade is 2,000 infantry and support troops with 35 trucks, 15 Humvees, 6 Blackhawk helicopters, 2 Apache Attack Helicopters,2 Little Bird helicopters, and 14 armored personnel carriers.
A squadron of 5 A-10 CAS Aircraft with provide air support

Armament support
15 howitzers and supporting ammunition
Shipment of 1000 new AK-12 rifles
2,000,000 rounds of 39mm bullets for AK-12 rifles
100 RPGS
1000 RPG rounds

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 am

LONGLEEN wrote:Nation : Longleen
- Support for : Mbeni Awakening
- How will you support your faction of choice (armaments,aid..) : Deployment of a Brigade of Gleenish Shocktroopers. Typical Brigade is 2,000 infantry and support troops with 35 trucks, 15 Humvees, 6 Blackhawk helicopters, 2 Apache Attack Helicopters,2 Little Bird helicopters, and 14 armored personnel carriers.
A squadron of 5 A-10 CAS Aircraft with provide air support

Armament support
15 howitzers and supporting ammunition
Shipment of 1000 new AK-12 rifles
2,000,000 rounds of 39mm bullets for AK-12 rifles
100 RPGS
1000 RPG rounds

Accepted.

Please Longleen and also Macedonian state your reason for participating (out of curiosity)
RTV News

LONGLEEN
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby LONGLEEN » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 pm

We are in need of the resources in the nation and see Mbeni Awakening as a more suitable partner for trade relations. Also want combat experience for our troops.

Travencore
Attaché

Corporate Police State

Postby Travencore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Travencore wrote:This seems to be an interesting storyline...

Application :

Travencore would also be supplying ammunition as and when the story unfolds and the need occurs.

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Prevent the spread of communism of course. OOC ly speaking my last RP on NS was 3 years ago. RL took presidence after that.

Also the main country MGE is always interested in having additional resources to mine,log etc from other countries. North Desreknkov an left over from an RP 7 years ago uses russian tanks and stuff and as such is used by the empire often to cover its involvement. They used to be a communist country that was allies with the MGE. After the fall of their government the north part of the country was "Liberated" by the imperials while the south was made a dictatorship by the enemy in that war. They are a puppet state that follows capitalism and works with the blessing of the empire only.
NSG Senate

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:30 pm

------------
Last edited by Ratsirana on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTV News

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Take it slow. Allow me to RP the arrival and hand over of equipment. RP the battles and let forces to move in and assist
NSG Senate

Ratsirana
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratsirana » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Macedonian Grand Empire wrote:Take it slow. Allow me to RP the arrival and hand over of equipment. RP the battles and let forces to move in and assist

Solved.
RTV News

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents