NATION

PASSWORD

Live 2020 Election Coverage

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How many candidiates can win?

50%
12%
3%
2%
2%
6???
31%

Total votes : 58

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:33 pm

Speaking of Kuriko, we have an interview with this candidate that will get people in the know about this contender.

Q: You did well in round one and round two. Eventually you took the lead. Why do you think you have the most votes?
A: I think I have the most votes because I'm experienced in the WA, I deliver on my promises, and I have a workable platform. I'm also a very nice person :).

Q: Since you've become the frontrunner, have you noticed anyone treating you differently?
A: No, not really. Everyone still treats me like they always have :).

Q: How will you open up the Security Council to “role players, sports players, card guild/infrastructure players, and any other quirks?”
A: You see, for the longest time the SC has been dominated by GP writers. Every so often you'll have an RP resolution, or an issues author resolution, but not all the time. If I am elected, I will actively work to see nations deserving of commendation or condemnation get those badges for all to see, no matter what area of the game that play in.

Q: You have authored sixteen resolutions. What resolution are you most proud of? Why?
A: For this, I would have to say it's not one single resolution but 2. Liberate The Monarchist Entente, and Repeal Liberate The Monarchist Entente, are the two I'm most proud of. They saved the region from becoming a raider trophy, and allowed the native community to return after the raiders had kicked them all out.

Q: If for some reason you find your self out of the race, who do you think you'll support?
A: I would probably support McMasterdonia.
Last edited by Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:38 pm

The battle for 5th place is reaaaally close
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Zeganas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeganas » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:Speaking of Kuriko, we have an interview with this candidate that will get people in the know about this contender.

Q: You did well in round one and round two. Eventually you took the lead. Why do you think you have the most votes?
A: I think I have the most votes because I'm experienced in the WA, I deliver on my promises, and I have a workable platform. I'm also a very nice person :).

Q: Since you've become the frontrunner, have you noticed anyone treating you differently?
A: No, not really. Everyone still treats me like they always have :).

Q: How will you open up the Security Council to “role players, sports players, card guild/infrastructure players, and any other quirks?”
A: You see, for the longest time the SC has been dominated by GP writers. Every so often you'll have an RP resolution, or an issues author resolution, but not all the time. If I am elected, I will actively work to see nations deserving of commendation or condemnation get those badges for all to see, no matter what area of the game that play in.

Q: You have authored sixteen resolutions. What resolution are you most proud of? Why?
A: For this, I would have to say it's not one single resolution but 2. Liberate The Monarchist Entente, and Repeal Liberate The Monarchist Entente, are the two I'm most proud of. They saved the region from becoming a raider trophy, and allowed the native community to return after the raiders had kicked them all out.

Q: If for some reason you find your self out of the race, who do you think you'll support?
A: I would probably support McMasterdonia.

Now there's a candidate with integrity, and one with a history of getting. things. done.
My main IC factbook
My solar system factbook
My 4 sapient races/species factbook
INFJ (maybe), american, libertarian-left, worldbuilder, love music
I don't use NS stats.

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:48 pm

The score is 104-98-94, with advantage going to Valentine Z. Jocospor and The Bigtopia are in 6th and 7th place. The shifts have been wild so far as each candidate pulls in a similar amount of votes every hour. Auralia is also worth mentioning with 73 votes.

The fight for the lead has been weak this round, Kuriko has silently amassed a near 150 vote lead. If anyone is to stop Kuriko from snowball they'll need votes now. McMasterdonia and Caelapes haven't made headlines yet in this round, but are safely locked into the final 5.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:57 pm

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:The score is 104-98-94, with advantage going to Valentine Z. Jocospor and The Bigtopia are in 6th and 7th place. The shifts have been wild so far as each candidate pulls in a similar amount of votes every hour. Auralia is also worth mentioning with 73 votes.

The fight for the lead has been weak this round, Kuriko has silently amassed a near 150 vote lead. If anyone is to stop Kuriko from snowball they'll need votes now. McMasterdonia and Caelapes haven't made headlines yet in this round, but are safely locked into the final 5.

Well I've made several headlines! But the mainstream media refuses to report on it?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Live 2020 Election Coverage

Postby Yohannes » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:57 pm

FAKE NEWS MEDIA!
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:58 pm

If you want a headline, how about this brand new interview?

We have a third interview, this time with McMasterdonia themselves. The delegate of The North Pacific answered three questions about this election.

Q: Since we last spoke, you have risen up the ranks, but you’re not winning? Why will you win in the end?
A: We have shown that our movement has strength of determination like no other. Unlike the other leading candidates, we are not in the pockets of big business or large super-regional organisations that are funding our initiatives through shadowy means. The enthusiasm of our campaign volunteers is truly astounding, we have defenders, roleplayer, RMBers, and many others getting involved in game wide campaigning for the first time. It is incredible to see. The other factor is that TNP is a democracy - we have rights enshrined in our Bill of Rights and good government enshrined in our Constitution. I am not preventing other members of The North Pacific from running their campaigns. Valentine Z is one such example. Racoda and 9003 were other examples. I am immensely proud of their achievements as well. Ultimately, I believe we will win because we have the momentum. We have volunteers across every region. We have many popular TNP candidates right now that are dividing our voter base. In the final round, we will come together in unity and this will push us to the top. Nobody believed in us or thought we could get this far - but we have proven them wrong. We will prove them wrong in the final round too.

Q: What can you tell us about your running mate?
A: Erinor? Oh, he is great - tremendous guy, have you met him before? Absolutely incredible guy. He is also known as Seraph, I call him Seraph - beautiful Seraph. Seraph is a very dear friend of mine and a close ally of The North Pacific. This partnership is going to be a very close partnership, an incredible partnership. You can see already what a difference he is making to our campaign. The Shark Cult is in full swing behind the campaign! Seraph will provide excellent leadership as my Deputy. I cannot wait to work with him when we win.

A: Right now we are focused resolutely on winning. Once we make it to the final round, we believe all the other candidates will see that McMasterdonia is the best choice to stop communism and to protect founderless regions through our continuity and change platform.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:58 pm

The Bigtopian campaign has gone into full action mode, and that is being reflected in the votes. We are quickly catching up to Jocospor and Valentine Z, the question is, can we hold off until the round ends?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Before our interview with McMasterdonia, the McMasterdonia campaign gave us this advertisement

This dispatch, which endorsed McMasterdonia, details the allegations. We'll keep you posted on this emerging story

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Another interview, this time with Auralia. Auralia seems far behind fifth at first, but has more than enough votes to be legitimate contender. Could Auralia still rise up?

Q: You're in eighth place. You're in the hunt but you're somewhat behind. Do you think you'll have a surge over the next few hours?
A: It's difficult to say. WA telegrams can be extremely effective, and I've sent out a couple of them over the past two days. On the other hand, besides Sonindia, I don't have any major regional backers.
I'd say the chances are relatively low, but it's far from impossible. After all, I joined the first round quite late. A lot can happen in 19 hours.

Q: How would you describe your campaign to someone who hasn't seen you before?
A: My campaign focuses on two key issues in the World Assembly: the repeal of GAR #2 and the power of delegates.
GAR #2 is the de facto constitution of the World Assembly, but it is a terrible piece of legislation. It's plagiarized and has a ridiculous conception of war. I nearly repealed it many years ago, but the repeal was discarded on a technicality. It needs to go as urgently now as it did then.
Delegates have too much power in the World Assembly, especially the General Assembly. It is completely unnecessary to participate in the GA in order to become delegate of a large region, so it is not clear to me why NationStates is rewarding success in one part of the game with power in a completely unrelated part of the game.
Imagine if things were the other way round. For example, let's say the nation with the most passed GA resolutions in a region suddenly gained the power to eject and ban any other nation in that region. R/D players would be very upset, and rightly so. Power in regional gameplay should arise from skill in regional gameplay -- but the same principle holds true for the GA.

Q: What sets you apart from the other major candidates?
A: I think I'm taking this election a little more seriously than some of the other candidates.
I realize the Secretary-General election is an April Fool's joke and that the position itself has no gameside power whatsoever. Joke candidacies are understandable. At the same time, I think they're a bit of a missed opportunity.
This election provides a chance to draw attention to some real issues in the World Assembly, and that's what I'm hoping to do with my campaign -- while still having some fun, of course!

A: I do not intend to drop out of the race, regardless of my performance.
Unfortunately, at this time I don't think I can support any of the other viable candidates. If I don't make it to the top five, I will probably abstain from voting.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:23 pm

When I want news that tells me about the world around me, I go to Greitbart; when I want news that tells me about the rest of the world, I go to Boot's Leg. Keep the interviews and other ethical, non-tabloidy scoops coming :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Thank you reader, and we have one more scoop for everyone. Valentine Z sat down with us for their first full interview of their campaign.
Q: Your main support bases seem to be the Forum 7 and NS sports communities. What can do for someone who is not in these groups?
A: As for everyone else outside of these two sub-forums, I can still promise a healthy dose of cats and positivity without spamming it to the point of annoyance. I have also participated and talked in various other forms - RPs, NSG, Got Issues? All that, all that! I have been more or less positive with the entirety, and I wish everyone all the best in everything they do! ♥

Q: Why are cats better than bazookas or catgirls?
A: For one, between catgirls and cats? The latter is real! ^^ Hehe, just kidding. Cats are the adorable little balls of fur that you can just hug and pet them around! Sure, the catgirls have those too, but the cats are smaller and easier to take care of! As for bazookas, despite the defensive army that we have, cats are much better than weapons of destruction for us! Plus, cats' purrs can heal you to an extent! Purrr... :3

A: I'm torn between the two, but I would either go for Kuriko or McM. 55% chance for former, 45% for latter. I am fine wither either one, but... goodness, I am rather torn!
In addition, we a poll update. Is this a two nation election? The “no”s won 38-22. It seems the public knows the main two candidates are strong, but not untouchable. Our newsiest poll is a more biting question. Who will finish fifth? We've interviewed a few of the options, and everyone listed is a skilled vote grabber.

NicolasMaduro
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NicolasMaduro » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:Thank you reader, and we have one more scoop for everyone. Valentine Z sat down with us for their first full interview of their campaign.
Q: Your main support bases seem to be the Forum 7 and NS sports communities. What can do for someone who is not in these groups?
A: As for everyone else outside of these two sub-forums, I can still promise a healthy dose of cats and positivity without spamming it to the point of annoyance. I have also participated and talked in various other forms - RPs, NSG, Got Issues? All that, all that! I have been more or less positive with the entirety, and I wish everyone all the best in everything they do! ♥

A: For one, between catgirls and cats? The latter is real! ^^ Hehe, just kidding. Cats are the adorable little balls of fur that you can just hug and pet them around! Sure, the catgirls have those too, but the cats are smaller and easier to take care of! As for bazookas, despite the defensive army that we have, cats are much better than weapons of destruction for us! Plus, cats' purrs can heal you to an extent! Purrr... :3

A: I'm torn between the two, but I would either go for Kuriko or McM. 55% chance for former, 45% for latter. I am fine wither either one, but... goodness, I am rather torn!
In addition, we a poll update. Is this a two nation election? The “no”s won 38-22. It seems the public knows the main two candidates are strong, but not untouchable. Our newsiest poll is a more biting question. Who will finish fifth? We've interviewed a few of the options, and everyone listed is a skilled vote grabber.

When will you interview His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular?

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:43 am

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:34 am

Getting desperate, are we? The telegrams you've sent out are absolutely pathetic.
"I'm really sorry. But we just can't compete otherwise.

I need YOUR vote: page=election_vote

We made YOU a VIDEO. Please forgive us:

#JOCO2020 - Official Trailer (HD)
by The WA Sec-Gen Candidate of Jocospor

Link#JOCO2020 - Official Trailer (HD)

Jocospor :D
founder of the
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
and sole proprietor of the
MONET & CHARDIN CHAMPAGNE COMPANY LTD

Authorised for public distribution by:
The Shadow Cult, Vocryae
3rd April 2020

Read dispatch
#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

The WA Sec-Gen Candidate of Jocospor :D"

Oh, how low the "glorious" Jocospor has fallen....

Doge Land
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Doge Land » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:46 am

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:

Getting desperate, are we? The telegrams you've sent out are absolutely pathetic.
"I'm really sorry. But we just can't compete otherwise.

I need YOUR vote: page=election_vote

We made YOU a VIDEO. Please forgive us:

#JOCO2020 - Official Trailer (HD)
by The WA Sec-Gen Candidate of Jocospor

Link#JOCO2020 - Official Trailer (HD)

Jocospor :D
founder of the
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
and sole proprietor of the
MONET & CHARDIN CHAMPAGNE COMPANY LTD

Authorised for public distribution by:
The Shadow Cult, Vocryae
3rd April 2020

Read dispatch
#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

The WA Sec-Gen Candidate of Jocospor :D"

Oh, how low the "glorious" Jocospor has fallen....

You just copied the whole dispatch...? :eyebrow:
this is a signature

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:55 am

Doge Land wrote:-snip-

You just quoted their post detailing the whole dispatch without snipping/spoilering it preceding a one-line response...? :eyebrow:
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:59 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Doge Land wrote:-snip-

You just quoted their post detailing the whole dispatch without snipping/spoilering it preceding a one-line response...? :eyebrow:

:clap:

Aminist Uganda
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aminist Uganda » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:30 am

In other news, thank you Rolling Stone for the interview and putting me on the front page! I enjoyed discussing the election and my music tastes.

Last edited by Aminist Uganda on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you to everyone who voted for His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Secretary-General of the World Assembly, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Insaanistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Insaanistan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 am

NicolasMaduro wrote:
Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:Thank you reader, and we have one more scoop for everyone. Valentine Z sat down with us for their first full interview of their campaign.

When will you interview His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular?

Oh yeah, I forgot Idi Amin went on Hajj before he died.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته-Peace be with you!
BLM - Free Palestine - Abolish Kafala - Boycott Israel - Trump lost
Anti: DAESH & friends, IR Govt, Saudi Govt, Israeli Govt, China, anti-semitism, homophobia, racism, sexism, Fascism, Communism, Islamophobia.

Hello brother (or sister),
Unapologetic Muslim American
I’m neither a terrorist nor Iranian.
Ace-ish (Hate it when my friends are right!)
TG for questions on Islam!

Aminist Uganda
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aminist Uganda » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:45 am

Insaanistan wrote:
NicolasMaduro wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot Idi Amin went on Hajj before he died.

I am not dead!
Thank you to everyone who voted for His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Secretary-General of the World Assembly, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:37 am

With the third round entering its final phase. The marathon for votes sees Valentine Z and Jocospor trading the all important fifth place slot. Since signing off last night we here at the Boot's Leg received telegrams from both Jocospor and a Valentine Z surrogate. Both candidates are serious about this vote. In our poll 59% of respondents believed Valentine Z will win the slot, but don’t count out the opponent. The Jocospor has gone of the attack and has been critical of Valentine Z's tactics. They claim behaviors in Valentine Z’s dispatch are the cost free equivalent of mass TGs. Multiple supporters from leading campaigns have moved their votes to Valentine Z, including the frontrunner herself. The Jocospor team have not flinched in the face of opposition. They finished fifth before, and intend to do so again.

One poll respondent believes Caelapes will finish in fifth. If attention continues to be given to the battle for fifth, those candidates may creep up the General Secretary. With how close the battle for fifth is, that could be risky for the incumbent. The Bigtopia has a few voters going his way, but seems to have lost ground. Auralia’s anti GAR #2 platform is a long shot that hasn’t pulled up like they had hoped. However, they’re still in the fight and were endorsed by minor candidate Tinhampton.

We cannot forget about the race for the lead, which is decisively in favor of Kuriko. Voting trends would require the second place candidate, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls, to receive all of McMasterdonia and around thirty of Caelapes’ votes to take the lead. If that runaway momentum holds in the final round, the smaller finalists may have to boost one of their own as a unity candidate. Four years ago none could agree on who to back until it was too late.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:09 am

ELECTION FRAUD!!!

10000 ISLANDS RIGGING ELECTION BASED ON IDENTITY POLITICS

LOW. THE TOP 5 ARE TRYING TO KEEP ME OUT. JUST RUDE. NO RESPECT. LOW.

It's just petty. I can't actually believe it. I've worked hard and honestly and RESPECTFULLY in this election. And then the other candidates treat me like this. What am I even supposed to do?

But there is some genuine glory in this.

MY support is genuine. My support comes from all over NationStates, and isn't it based on Identity Politics. It's real. It's for the players. Not this bull.

THOSE HONESTLY SUPPORTING THE TOP 5: THINK AGAIN.

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Aminist Uganda
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aminist Uganda » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 am

PRESS RELEASE

The communication that Caelapes sent has made me make up my mind. I will soon endorse a certain candidate who I believe deserves to be in the top 5 on my behalf in this rigged election. I will always secure victory against the Obote men!

Totaristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Totaristan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:33 am

Jocospor wrote:
ELECTION FRAUD!!!

10000 ISLANDS RIGGING ELECTION BASED ON IDENTITY POLITICS

LOW. THE TOP 5 ARE TRYING TO KEEP ME OUT. JUST RUDE. NO RESPECT. LOW.

It's just petty. I can't actually believe it. I've worked hard and honestly and RESPECTFULLY in this election. And then the other candidates treat me like this. What am I even supposed to do?

But there is some genuine glory in this.

MY support is genuine. My support comes from all over NationStates, and isn't it based on Identity Politics. It's real. It's for the players. Not this bull.

THOSE HONESTLY SUPPORTING THE TOP 5: THINK AGAIN.

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

Greetings from Portugal! You don't need to worry too much about that, because we're very determined to support our own candidate Ofiussia to the very end! And as our campaign is based on the "anti-dutch" meme, we'd gladly support a fascist candidate anyway! (Jk)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters