NATION

PASSWORD

Vote for McMasterdonia: Continuity with Change

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Vote for McMasterdonia

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 pm

A man rose from his seat and stood, staring at the standing speaker. He wore a husband-beater "Make The World Assembly Great Again" tee-shirt and the official campaign's "McMasterdonia 2020" hat, with Rom's gold Kanye West chain around his neck.

"Hey, you!" he heckled.

"Councillor Sultana, do you want this SPIT beverage thrown over your head?"
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:30 pm

Yohannes wrote:

A man rose from his seat and stood, staring at the standing speaker. He wore a husband-beater "Make The World Assembly Great Again" tee-shirt and the official campaign's "McMasterdonia 2020" hat, with Rom's gold Kanye West chain around his neck.

"Hey, you!" he heckled.

"Councillor Sultana, do you want this SPIT beverage thrown over your head?"

Ooh, juicy headlines!

Threats of Violence at McMasterdonia Rally!

MM Supporters SPIT On Opposition!

Truth Not Welcome: Queries Lead to Quarrels; MM Supporter Goes Rabid!

Innocent Journalist Threatened: Bravery in the Modern Press Revealed!

"Over Your Head!": Is McMasterdonia for the PEOPLE or Secretly ELITIST!?
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:00 pm

Auphelia wrote:
McMasterdonia wrote:This is why literally nobody reads your paper any more. Literally nobody. We don’t even order it for the Magicality Manor any more. So negative and unbelievably fake news. I can’t even believe it. You should be much nicer to me.

We have entered this campaign because it was sorely needed. In fact the start time was highly discriminatory to non Americans and I’m sure was part of a deep state plot to prevent me from winning.

Despite this our movement is growing massively, so much quicker than any other movement. Real nations are supporting me. Unlike the dead and illegal nations who are supporting my opponents. This is only the first round. There are many rounds to go. So many rounds. We will win in the end. Trust me, nobody knows more about winning than me.

How do you respond to allegations that you were not, in fact, founded in NationStates, but were smuggled in as an illegal nation before you had even reached 1 billion?

Do you have documentation of your founding?

Where are your tax returns from that time?

Do you even possess, and I quote, "bigly buckaroonies"?

Do you think Mr. Darcy is a better love interest than Mr. Knightley?

What do you think of your role in the classic Z-Day 2: Lost in the Zombies being edited out of most television showings?

Did Rory and Logan deserve each other, or was Dead the one she was meant to be with?

Was Renee Zellweger's performance in Judy worthy of the Academy Award for Best Actress?

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

His Excellency the Delegate McMasterdonia does not answer questions from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:35 pm

Auphelia wrote:
McMasterdonia wrote:This is why literally nobody reads your paper any more. Literally nobody. We don’t even order it for the Magicality Manor any more. So negative and unbelievably fake news. I can’t even believe it. You should be much nicer to me.

We have entered this campaign because it was sorely needed. In fact the start time was highly discriminatory to non Americans and I’m sure was part of a deep state plot to prevent me from winning.

Despite this our movement is growing massively, so much quicker than any other movement. Real nations are supporting me. Unlike the dead and illegal nations who are supporting my opponents. This is only the first round. There are many rounds to go. So many rounds. We will win in the end. Trust me, nobody knows more about winning than me.

How do you respond to allegations that you were not, in fact, founded in NationStates, but were smuggled in as an illegal nation before you had even reached 1 billion?

Do you have documentation of your founding?

Where are your tax returns from that time?

Do you even possess, and I quote, "bigly buckaroonies"?

Do you think Mr. Darcy is a better love interest than Mr. Knightley?

What do you think of your role in the classic Z-Day 2: Lost in the Zombies being edited out of most television showings?

Did Rory and Logan deserve each other, or was Dead the one she was meant to be with?

Was Renee Zellweger's performance in Judy worthy of the Academy Award for Best Actress?

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Auphelia, Auphelia, I'm sorry. You've had several questions.. Auphelia, I'm sorry, Auphelia, I know. But you don't run the press conference OK?' So i'm going to go to other questions of members of the group. Gorundu hasn't had a question, I'm happy to return to you. But let's just keep it simple, ok?

This is why nobody listens to the fake news media any more. Try being more positive ok? Maybe then I will answer your questions.

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:41 pm

Ms McMasterdonia what is your opinion on uhh... The Candidate known as Jocospor. He has a sizeable gathering, do you think he will seriously challenge your chances of winning the election?
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Ms McMasterdonia what is your opinion on uhh... The Candidate known as Jocospor. He has a sizeable gathering, do you think he will seriously challenge your chances of winning the election?

Well thank you for this wonderful question. You're doing a tremendous job, thank you, thank you. Excellent. I have never heard of this candidate you speak of! His gathering can neither be that significant or sizeable, I expect it will be no serious challenge at all! #BeBest :D

Envoy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:38 am

McMasterdonia wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Ms McMasterdonia what is your opinion on uhh... The Candidate known as Jocospor. He has a sizeable gathering, do you think he will seriously challenge your chances of winning the election?

Well thank you for this wonderful question. You're doing a tremendous job, thank you, thank you. Excellent. I have never heard of this candidate you speak of! His gathering can neither be that significant or sizeable, I expect it will be no serious challenge at all! #BeBest :D

Okay, thank you ma'am. Now, this candidate is running a campaign based on "No more Bullsh*t,". Do you think he's campaign is Bullshit? Or do you think there is indeed corruption in the system?
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:42 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:
McMasterdonia wrote:Well thank you for this wonderful question. You're doing a tremendous job, thank you, thank you. Excellent. I have never heard of this candidate you speak of! His gathering can neither be that significant or sizeable, I expect it will be no serious challenge at all! #BeBest :D

Okay, thank you ma'am. Now, this candidate is running a campaign based on "No more Bullsh*t,". Do you think he's campaign is Bullshit? Or do you think there is indeed corruption in the system?

I think the only bullsh*t is whatever in their head that made them believe such a campaign was valid or desirable! I think the corruption in the system would only be exacerbated by giving that nation any further attention, or worse, by electing them to this office.

I was a business person before I ran for office. Look how much I have achieved? WE should not be electing people who will make the swamp murkier with their vague promises and delusional acts of grandeur, instead, elect McMasterdonia for proven continuity with change.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Vote for McMasterdonia

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:05 am

A young lady rose from her seat and stood. “Ms McMasterdonia,” she said, smiling. “First, I just want to say that I’m your number one fan. I believe that family and business should always come first—Family First, and well, you are my role model, and the role model of every successful and strong woman out there.”

She looked around the room, then turned her attention back to the candidate. “May I ask, Ms McMasterdonia—are you planning to overtake The Bigtopia to become the candidate with the fourth highest vote share by the end of this round?”
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Envoy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:09 am

McMasterdonia wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Okay, thank you ma'am. Now, this candidate is running a campaign based on "No more Bullsh*t,". Do you think he's campaign is Bullshit? Or do you think there is indeed corruption in the system?

I think the only bullsh*t is whatever in their head that made them believe such a campaign was valid or desirable! I think the corruption in the system would only be exacerbated by giving that nation any further attention, or worse, by electing them to this office.

I was a business person before I ran for office. Look how much I have achieved? WE should not be electing people who will make the swamp murkier with their vague promises and delusional acts of grandeur, instead, elect McMasterdonia for proven continuity with change.

Thank you Ma'am, for your answer.

So what you're saying is Ma'am, you want to drain the swamp?

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 am

McMasterdonia wrote:I think the only bullsh*t is whatever in their head that made them believe such a campaign was valid or desirable! I think the corruption in the system would only be exacerbated by giving that nation any further attention, or worse, by electing them to this office.

Thank you Ma'am, for your answer.

100% true facts! Look at tnp, I was the outsiders insider, now there I am. The swamp has entirely been drained. We will achieve the same thing for the World Assembly - that much I guarantee you!

Yohannes wrote:

A young lady rose from her seat and stood. “Ms McMasterdonia,” she said, smiling. “First, I just want to say that I’m your number one fan. I believe that family and business should always come first—Family First, and well, you are my role model, and the role model of every successful and strong woman out there.”

She looked around the room, then turned her attention back to the candidate. “May I ask, Ms McMasterdonia—are you planning to overtake The Bigtopia to become the candidate with the fourth highest vote share by the end of this round?”

Thank you for your beautiful question. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. This is the kind of question that the people of The North Pacific want to hear the answer to. It is a positive question. It is a question about the outcome. It isn't a "gotcha" moment question. Really the fake news media could learn a lot from you, but they choose not to. So sad, hopefully one day they can be my friend.

I've said from the beginning that we're in it, to win it. The community is behind this campaign. They know that we cannot be bought by external interests or SuperPACs. My campaign is entirely self funded and based at my own personal home! I believe we will soon overtake The Bigtopia. Kuriko will then be firmly within our sights. We are well placed for an outstanding start for Round 2.

Envoy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:31 am

McMasterdonia wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Thank you Ma'am, for your answer.

100% true facts! Look at tnp, I was the outsiders insider, now there I am. The swamp has entirely been drained. We will achieve the same thing for the World Assembly - that much I guarantee you!

Yohannes wrote:

Thank you for your beautiful question. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. This is the kind of question that the people of The North Pacific want to hear the answer to. It is a positive question. It is a question about the outcome. It isn't a "gotcha" moment question. Really the fake news media could learn a lot from you, but they choose not to. So sad, hopefully one day they can be my friend.

I've said from the beginning that we're in it, to win it. The community is behind this campaign. They know that we cannot be bought by external interests or SuperPACs. My campaign is entirely self funded and based at my own personal home! I believe we will soon overtake The Bigtopia. Kuriko will then be firmly within our sights. We are well placed for an outstanding start for Round 2.

Thank you, thank you, very much Ma'am. Now, one final question, uhh... what do you want to do with the World Assembly?

The JELLEAIN Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The JELLEAIN Republic » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:34 am

“Recent allegations of bigtopian collusion emerge”
May the autocorrect be with you...
Cannot think of a name wrote:It's a narrative, and narratives don't require masterminds or persian cats.
Male. Lives in USA. Quotes
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Same here. I wash my hands religiously to keep the medical debt away.

Cosmosplosion
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cosmosplosion » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:26 am

Chants are heard throughout the streets of Cosmosplosion and surrounding nations, through the night and the day, without pause....

EHM, SEE, EHM...EHM, SEE, EHM...EHM, SEE, EHM...
Former Minister of World Assembly Affairs - The North Pacific
Former WA Delegate - The Versutian Federation
Author of GAR #459 - On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes
I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting. - Che Guevara

Economic Left/Right: -7.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.67

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 am

McMasterdonia wrote:

Thank you, thank you, very much Ma'am. Now, one final question, uhh... what do you want to do with the World Assembly?

We intend to bring about continuity and change to the World Assembly.
The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:“Recent allegations of bigtopian collusion emerge”

Absolutely NO COLLUSION! 100% EXONERATION

Cosmosplosion wrote:Chants are heard throughout the streets of Cosmosplosion and surrounding nations, through the night and the day, without pause....

EHM, SEE, EHM...EHM, SEE, EHM...EHM, SEE, EHM...

:clap:

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 19, 2019

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:19 am

The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:“Recent allegations of bigtopian collusion emerge”

source?

Mon Civia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mon Civia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:24 am

A Mon Civian newscaster is seen standing in front of a large crowd dancing and celebrating by a massive bon fire

"Mon Civians around the Kingdom have taken to the streets this morning to celebrate the overnight voting, putting McMasterdonia fourth place in the race for SecGen 2020."

The reporter walks among the crowd trying to get an elated Mon Civian's attention

"Excuse me, excuse me -- How are you feeling?"

A woman wearing a red McM hat carrying a large bottle of wine stumbles to the microphone "Oh my gosh, this is amazing! McM will make it to the top, I know it. The fake news can't stop us! Those damn socialists can't stop us! We're going to the TOP!" She points hard toward the sky. "Vote McM! Vote McM! Vote McM!" She begins to chant and dozens follow her lead.

"There you have it, Mon Civia. McM is headed to the TOP! This is John Halloway, signing off." The reporter yells over top of the ever increasing chanting.

Anarchitaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchitaria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:27 am

No, no, a million times no!

window crashing noises

McMasterdonia merely wants to make the World Assembly a North Pacific puppet. Its fascism, I tell ya!
Peter Kropotkin wrote, “We accustom ourselves and our children to hypocrisy, to the practice of a double-faced morality. And since the brain is ill at ease among lies, we cheat ourselves with sophistry. Hypocrisy and sophistry become the second nature of the civilized man. But a society cannot live thus; it must return to truth or cease to exist.” The Conquest of Bread (1892)

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 am

Anarchitaria wrote:No, no, a million times no!

window crashing noises

McMasterdonia merely wants to make the World Assembly a North Pacific puppet. Its fascism, I tell ya!

This is sad and disgusting fake news. McMasterdonia and TNP have absolutely nothing to do with fascism except for fighting it. Our goals will make the WA great again, it will not make it a puppet! Read the transcripts!

Mon Civia wrote:A Mon Civian newscaster is seen standing in front of a large crowd dancing and celebrating by a massive bon fire

"Mon Civians around the Kingdom have taken to the streets this morning to celebrate the overnight voting, putting McMasterdonia fourth place in the race for SecGen 2020."

The reporter walks among the crowd trying to get an elated Mon Civian's attention

"Excuse me, excuse me -- How are you feeling?"

A woman wearing a red McM hat carrying a large bottle of wine stumbles to the microphone "Oh my gosh, this is amazing! McM will make it to the top, I know it. The fake news can't stop us! Those damn socialists can't stop us! We're going to the TOP!" She points hard toward the sky. "Vote McM! Vote McM! Vote McM!" She begins to chant and dozens follow her lead.

"There you have it, Mon Civia. McM is headed to the TOP! This is John Halloway, signing off." The reporter yells over top of the ever increasing chanting.

This is so beautiful. The largest crowds in the history of the world. Thank you so much.

Mon Civia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mon Civia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:07 am

window crashing noises

"Hi, I'm Anne-Kelly, a fervent McM supporter and I take offense to this false statement. Are you a Global Political Expert on Fascism? I didn't think so. You just said something that is not true, patently false. Every Nation here has access to the correct information, and we all know this isn't fascism. Your fake-news isn't welcome here."

New Seven States
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Seven States » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:11 am

Lets go
I like love cards! You can gift me some!

Proud TNPer! Join us, folks!

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 am

New Seven States wrote:Lets go

Forwards and onwards to victory! No matter what the left wing media has to say about it!

Anarchitaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchitaria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:44 am

McMasterdonia wrote:

window crashing noises

This is sad and disgusting fake news. McMasterdonia and TNP have absolutely nothing to do with fascism except for fighting it. Our goals will make the WA great again, it will not make it a puppet! Read the transcripts!

Great again by what standard? Acquiescing to the demands of the super-delegates? Shunning all those who do not agree with your doctrine of greatness?

We will not submit. The only direction is insurrection!
Peter Kropotkin wrote, “We accustom ourselves and our children to hypocrisy, to the practice of a double-faced morality. And since the brain is ill at ease among lies, we cheat ourselves with sophistry. Hypocrisy and sophistry become the second nature of the civilized man. But a society cannot live thus; it must return to truth or cease to exist.” The Conquest of Bread (1892)

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:53 am

McMasterdonia wrote:Auphelia, Auphelia, I'm sorry. You've had several questions.. Auphelia, I'm sorry, Auphelia, I know. But you don't run the press conference OK?' So i'm going to go to other questions of members of the group. Gorundu hasn't had a question, I'm happy to return to you. But let's just keep it simple, ok?

This is why nobody listens to the fake news media any more. Try being more positive ok? Maybe then I will answer your questions.

"McMasterdonia Silences Press!"

"'Keep It Simple': McMasterdonia 2 Dumb 4 Office?"

"Simply Simpleminded? McMasterdonia's School Reports Revealed!"

"Be Positive: McMasterdonia Unhinged; Can They Face Reality?"

"McMasterdonia Mental Breakdown Caught On Camera!"

"'I'm Happy': McMasterdonia Gleeful While Suppressing Human Rights!"

"McMasterdonia Refuses To Compensate Journalists For Work: How The Media Is Fighting Back!"
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Guslantis
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2010

Postby Guslantis » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 am

Greitbart: The Unexpected Endorsement

Greitbart is the only news organization dedicated to providing the truth (unlike The Northern Lights) and the truth here is pretty damn simple: McMasterdonia is the best choice for Secretary-General.

ImageMcMasterdonia: The HBIC

Don't take it from us though, we got the exclusive rights to an interview with a really special guest. The 47-year-old bald Australian author is known for six stellar novels, including one called Jennifer Government that may have been the inspiration for an online game produced by Jolt, the award-winning NationStates 2.

Lots of unknown candidates running this year

When asked about the candidates, the guest, who preferred that we call him [violet] for confidentiality, gave a weird glance at the page.

"Lesbian catgirls? Next you're gonna tell me that there's a gay guinea pig roaming around on this site!" I hated to break the news that there was one, and it was the guinea pig interviewing him. :P

In regards to the number of socialist and communist candidates, Max...I mean [violet] had a lot to say.

"I took a lot of inspiration from George Orwell when writing Jennifer Government. I'm not gonna say that these candidates are bad...but no one necessary applauds Big Brother."

Max Officially Endorses McMasterdonia

The only candidate that has a chance of winning in Max Barry's...dang it...[violet]'s opinion is McMasterdonia. They remind him a lot of Melania Trump: rich, powerful, and drop-dead gorgeous...oh yeah, and being a great role model for the youth of the world or whatever inspirational stuff they say.

So yes, take it from Max, vote McMasterdonia today!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters