NATION

PASSWORD

Save the World Assembly Elite!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Save the World Assembly Elite!

Postby Gorundu » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:09 pm

Emergency Release
Office of the World Assembly Elite, Secret Bunker, World Assembly Headquarters

For so long, we have denied the existence of the World Assembly Elite. For so long, we have tried to hide its existence from the people. For so long, we have used our cronies to attack those who dared question our version of the truth. As the Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The North Pacific, I have long had the solemn responsibility of maintaining the chokehold of the WA Elite on all WA legislation.

But our powers are slipping. Our deception is slipping away. We have been exposed, for using our rightfully earned endorsements to rightfully have our say in the World Assembly. Our web of corruption, stretching across every single large region in the game because clearly every large region must be colluding with each other to choke the World Assembly because clearly we are just pretending to disagree with each other because clearly raider/defender or whatnot are clearly just lies fabricated by the WA Elite to convince everyone that we are independent of each other and are not controlled by a single entity who miraculously holds power over every single game-created region because clearly our different voting stances in the World Assembly is just a carefully curated lie, has been exposed.

And now, with no other choices, I must ask you, the World Assembly to vote for me as Secretary General, to fight for the existence of the World Assembly Elite, and to continue denying the vast number of World Assembly members their say because clearly every big Delegate votes only according to the demands of the World Assembly Elite without any regard for the will of their people and there are definitely no voting threads for every WA resolution in large, democratic regions, that are open to all World Assembly nations in the region and they clearly completely ignore the vote of WA nations in the region and clearly every Delegate must be part of the WA Elite automatically no matter how they were chosen or by whom they were chosen because clearly the WA Elite works behind the shadows in every single large region to ensure only candidates favourable to the WA Elite are chosen to become Delegate because that's how much power the WA Elite has even though everyone who has been called part of the WA Elite are from vastly different backgrounds but that's clearly just a facade and they're all friends who collude with each other or maybe the Delegates just get automatically sucked in by the WA Elite when they're elected idk but clearly they control all the Delegates somehow.

Please.

Please.

We want our power.

Please.

(Dispatch can be found and upvoted here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1339492)
Last edited by Gorundu on Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

Aminist Uganda
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aminist Uganda » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:34 pm

Your days are numbered imperialists! Soon, only Idi Amin will have power and the WA will be made good again as we abolish the General Assembly and Security Council and invest all power in His Excellency. The SRB will deal with the soon to be former WA elites, and we will fix the 'mistake' made in 2016. Thank you very much.
Thank you to everyone who voted for His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Secretary-General of the World Assembly, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:02 am

Aminist Uganda wrote:Your days are numbered imperialists! Soon, only Idi Amin will have power and the WA will be made good again as we abolish the General Assembly and Security Council and invest all power in His Excellency. The SRB will deal with the soon to be former WA elites, and we will fix the 'mistake' made in 2016. Thank you very much.

How can you deal with the WA Elite if the WA Elite is hidden?

Badge hunter (x3)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Save the World Assembly Elite!

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:35 am

A group of football hooligans waved their black-white-red flags at the direction of the standing speaker. “Down with the World Assembly Elite!” they screamed. One tried to throw a rotten tomato at the standing speaker, but missed. The nearby police officer took the young man away.

Such is life.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:04 am

Yohannes wrote:

A group of football hooligans waved their black-white-red flags at the direction of the standing speaker. “Down with the World Assembly Elite!” they screamed. One tried to throw a rotten tomato at the standing speaker, but missed. The nearby police officer took the young man away.

Such is life.

When asked about the present location of the man, the World Assembly Elite Secret Police could not give an answer.

Badge hunter (x3)

The Dominion of Mankind
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dominion of Mankind » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 am

Nice false flag

Gikyvernisi
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gikyvernisi » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 am

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020
Inven wrote::o I switch my vote from McM to you (on my alts)!
Can you make one for me plz?
Pro: Social democracy, Capitalism with regulations, Ecologism, Centrism, Social Liberalism, Multiculturalism, Palestine, United Ireland, Syndicalism, Democracy, Feminism, Equity, Equality, Multi Party System, Democrats, EU, Secularism, Marijuana addiction as an illness, Marijuana legalization with regulations, LGBTQ+ rights.
Anti: Conservatism, Fascism, SJWs, Communism, Pure Capitalism, Extremism, Anarchism, USA, Republicans, Religion Radicalism, Racism, Theocracy, Absolute Monarchy, Globalization, Nationalism, Extreme Patriotism, War, Drugs, Trump's wall, Brexit, Cultural/Social right.
THEY ARE USING ALTS!
NSTRACKER NSECONOMY

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:26 am

Gikyvernisi wrote:#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

This is why the masses cannot be trusted to think for themselves! The WA Elite will save the masses from their terrible choices!

Badge hunter (x3)

Anarchitaria
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchitaria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:15 am

IMPERIALISTS! CURSED NEOLIBERALS!

We shall never acquiesce to your filthy elitist rhetoric. À bas le secrétariat!
Peter Kropotkin wrote, “We accustom ourselves and our children to hypocrisy, to the practice of a double-faced morality. And since the brain is ill at ease among lies, we cheat ourselves with sophistry. Hypocrisy and sophistry become the second nature of the civilized man. But a society cannot live thus; it must return to truth or cease to exist.” The Conquest of Bread (1892)

World Assembly Elite
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby World Assembly Elite » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:55 am

I am the WA Elite, and I approve this message.

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:36 am

Anarchitaria wrote:IMPERIALISTS! CURSED NEOLIBERALS!

We shall never acquiesce to your filthy elitist rhetoric. À bas le secrétariat!

Seems like the satire was too niche for most people.

Badge hunter (x3)

World Assembly Elite
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby World Assembly Elite » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Don't be fooled by our first round position! Remember, the WA Elite is always working in the shadows, because clearly the first round was exactly the way we planned to deceive the masses from vieqing us as a threat. 8)

Gorundu
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 am

The World Assembly Elite has successfully conspired to put its dispatch near the top of the page. We cannot be stopped! :D

Badge hunter (x3)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters