NATION

PASSWORD

Vote me Bala Mantre!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Vote me Bala Mantre!

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:30 pm

I promise to bring unity to the WA! I promise to make things easier and fairer!
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Vote me Bala Mantre!

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 pm

I voted for you, Bala Mantre. You may not be the big dogs around, but you are my fictional NationStates friend, and you will always be. :)
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Yohannes wrote:I voted for you, Bala Mantre. You may not be the big dogs around, but you are my fictional NationStates friend, and you will always be. :)

Thanks bud I appreciate it :)
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Return to Election Headquarters