NATION

PASSWORD

The Hunt for the Sleeping Giant [OOC][MT/PMT][CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Hunt for the Sleeping Giant [OOC][MT/PMT][CLOSED]

Postby Kafair » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Welcome to The Hunt for the Sleeping Giant

It had been 2 weeks from the day that the Masada, an oil tanker out from the UAE, had disappeared. The ship was last sighted around the Al Shaheen oilfield, before it lost contact with anyone, on or off shore. All that was known is that oddly, it was sailing away from the oilfield, before it even began to acquire any of the black gold it was made to carry. For those two weeks, Kafair scoured the seas, hunting for the tanker. Every available resource was spent on hunting down the ship, one of the largest on earth (comparable to the Seawise Giant). The crew aboard was a good hundred men larger then usual, and they were armed.

It was clear Kafair was desperate for the cargo it was carrying. Rumors were abound of a pathogen, a superweapon of some kind. This kind of talk was quickly silenced. The last known location by transponder of the ship was a absolute mess. It read that is was in the middle of the Arctic, then next to the British Isles, then near China, and then around California, before finally settling within the Pacific Ocean. All thats known beyond that are the coordinates 60 South, 135 West. After that, theres nothing.

The Government was now Desperate. In what they are calling Operation Sleeping Giant, they were now calling for any available world governments to try and lend aid to reclaim and find the ship. Sightings of more ships, small skiffs and Corvettes, swarming it, exchanging gunfire, were now circulating the web. A single red machete was painted on each, according to eyewitness reports. The government was calling it a Pirate operation, blaming the Blood Blade Syndicate and The Cardinal Fleet, trying to keep attention off of the Masada's cargo. There was no manifest or list of that cargo available.

So this is the call. All world governments, lend your aid! From companies, armies, special forces, or even private workers, all are welcome in this hunt. But you hunt no normal beast. No, you hunt...

A Sleeping Giant

Welcome friends! This is my first proper RP as an OP, and I am pleased to introduce you all to The Hunt for the Sleeping Giant! This RP is simple enough, with two main objectives, those being to Find the Masada, and to Bring it Home. You have 4 groups you can work with to try and each that goal though. Your options are the...

The Kafairian Government
The Government is willing to pay a pretty penny to get back the ship. Of course, they wont tell you what the ship is carrying. Ally the government, and have the support of any teams of Kafairian special forces or sailors you find, but risk getting nothing in return, or, yet worse, not finding out what the cargo is.
Easily the most organized of the groups at the start, they do run the risk of withholding information, and keeping out of nation operatives out of the loop.

The Blood Blade Syndicate
A brutal criminal organization with roots in Sudan, and with bases across the world. A household name in the underworld. They will pay well for anyone helping them defend their prize, and if you help them, you might find yourself with some new contacts in the shadowy corners of the world by the times end.
Not greatly organized with small scattered factions within those who took the ship. They are ruthless, and any attempt to double-cross them, real of not, will be met with the upmost brutality. They do take slaves, and commonly use human shields. If you want some powerful scumbags as allies, this is your team.

The Cardinal Fleet
A anarchist rebel force. This group of ships and sailors broke away from the Royal Navy 8 years ago, and had fled to the high seas, running a rebel operation there to try and overthrow the monarchy. They live off raiding, and see this as their chance to finally get a base of operations on the seas.
The second best in organization, the anarchists have the military training of Kafair at their backs, and a small fleet of corvettes and frigates. Help them, and they might just join your nation's navy, if you accept them, that is...

No One
Nothing is stopping you from trying to claim the ship for your own. Fight off the enemies, and you might come out of it with Kafairian secrets, a new ships, and a nice deal for the ship back if you are lucky.
As organized as you want!

RULES
  • Keep it Civil.
  • No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Metagaming, or any of that.
  • OOC in the OOC thread and vice versa, if you please.
  • No Missile or Superweapon attacks. The ship should stay (mostly) intact.
  • Im the OP. My word is law 'round these parts.
  • Please write the words "Black Gold" in the area where I ask if you read the rules.
  • Fill out a form to join. Its there for a reason you know.
  • No armies. Anything over 100 men is a big no no.
  • Keep it realistic(ish). PMT doesnt mean laser guns and magic bullets.

This wont be a super slow paced RP. Expect me to be posting one or twice a week on average (dont hold me responsible if I just fall off the earth for a week).
IC

Code: Select all
[b]NATION NAME:[/b]
[b]TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT):[/b]
[b]RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN):[/b]
[b]Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?:[/b]
[b]Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc):[/b]
[b]Did you read the rules?:[/b]
[b]How many men are you spending?[/b] 
Last edited by Kafair on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Updates

Postby Kafair » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Update 1, 3/22/2020: Finished OP, linked IC to it
Update 2, 3/23/2020, Refined OP
Last edited by Kafair on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Well shit, this is creative.

NATION NAME: State of Quebec
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): MT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 8
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: To locate the ship for the international community and keep the presumably dangerous ship and it's cargo away from our shores.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): No One
Resources "Search & Rescue" Blank Cheque
Did I read the rules no
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:35 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Well shit, this is creative.

Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: To locate the ship for the international community and keep the presumably dangerous ship and it's cargo away from our shores.

Please update your app to reflect the new application and rule, sorry for taking a bit to fix it up.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Kafair wrote:

Please update your app to reflect the new application and rule, sorry for taking a bit to fix it up.

theres like ten rules it really doesnt need a secret codeword
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Kafair wrote:

theres like ten rules it really doesnt need a secret codeword

Im just trying to keep things orderly enough for this first time. Most of the rules are just like general ways to not ruin the RP, but I get what you mean, so...

ACCEPTED

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:03 am

What is the approximate timeframe (year) in which this is happening? I'm strictly MT, hence the question.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:05 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:What is the approximate timeframe (year) in which this is happening? I'm strictly MT, hence the question.

Modern day, 2020. Your MT would be 2020 tech then.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Nice, I'll get onboard.

NATION NAME: Revolutionary Entity of Bulgar Rouge
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 9/10
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The State Security Department is on the look for any technology or resource that may give the Bulgar Rouge and their military arm - the National People's Liberation Army (NPLA) - an edge in geopolitics. This seems like a good opportunity.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Nobody, State Security will attempt to take over the ship.
Did you read the rules?: Yes, and btw we're not pursuing any kind of black gold, we're all-electric :p
How many men are you spending? Two State Security assault groups (2x25) + two Fyon-class fast smuggling ships (2x22), 94 total

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:Nice, I'll get onboard.

Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The State Security Department is on the look for any technology or resource that may give the Bulgar Rouge and their military arm - the National People's Liberation Army (NPLA) - an edge in geopolitics. This seems like a good opportunity.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Nobody, State Security will attempt to take over the ship.
Did you read the rules?: Yes, and btw we're not pursuing any kind of black gold, we're all-electric :p
How many men are you spending? Two State Security assault groups (2x25) + two Fyon-class fast smuggling ships (2x22), 94 total

Very nice, ACCEPTED.

Looks like you and Quebecois might get into a bit of a tussle over the ship at this rate!
Last edited by Kafair on Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Kafair wrote:

Very nice, ACCEPTED.

Looks like you and Quebecois might get into a bit of a tussle over the ship at this rate!

That'd be interesting. ICly Somalia is something of a satellite state of ours, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Welzat
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Welzat » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:34 pm

NATION NAME: Principality of Welzat
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 7
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The Principality is a rather unknown small country and wishes to expand ties with other countries in the world. As such cooperation with the Kafair government is the best option
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Kafair government
Did you read the rules?: Black Gold
How many men are you spending? Company B "Horrors" (60) of 1st Special Command Battalion. These soldiers are the elite of the Welzat armed forces and can attached to the Kafair military or act on their own.
Population: 2.75 million

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Kafair wrote:

Very nice, ACCEPTED.

Can I give my government a "blank check" to pursue the ship?
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Kafair wrote:
Very nice, ACCEPTED.

Can I give my government a "blank check" to pursue the ship?

I think so, so long as you keep it reasonable in terms of what they deploy. Dont go throwing battleships and carriers at the ship, and remember the manpower, but you can certainly let them spend lots of cash on hunting it down, and reaching the coordinates that are known currently.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:04 pm

Welzat wrote:NATION NAME: Principality of Welzat
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The Principality is a rather unknown small country and wishes to expand ties with other countries in the world. As such cooperation with the Kafair government is the best option
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Kafair government
Did you read the rules?: Black Gold
How many men are you spending? Company B "Horrors" (60) of 1st Special Command Battalion. These soldiers are the elite of the Welzat armed forces and can attached to the Kafair military or act on their own.

ACCEPTED

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Kafair wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Can I give my government a "blank check" to pursue the ship?

I think so, so long as you keep it reasonable in terms of what they deploy. Dont go throwing battleships and carriers at the ship, and remember the manpower, but you can certainly let them spend lots of cash on hunting it down, and reaching the coordinates that are known currently.

Alright I'll update my app to reflect that
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Can we already post in the IC?

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:Can we already post in the IC?

Oh yah, go ahead. You are all allowed to make your first posts, But make sure your not reaching the ship in one post. Should take 2-3 to find it, then another to reach it unless something changes.

Yohaness
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Application

Postby Yohaness » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:50 am

NATION NAME: The Republic of Yohaness
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 8/10
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Yohaness is Located in the Maghreb region of North Africa, already Providing Close proximity to the Syndicates. Furthermore, the Syndicates can become a source of uncovering Confidential data, that May be of Interest coupled with this it would allow for Collaboration in between Us Both, to engage in different Matters of Interest of the State.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Syndicate
Did you read the rules?: Yes
How many men are you spending? As of now, I am not sending any men but rather providing Financial and Logistical Support.
Last edited by Yohaness on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:05 am

NATION NAME: People's Republic of Zhouran
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): NS-MT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): Idk, been in various war RPs (some short examples: 1, 2, 3) and have provided military advise in the past as well, ironically less of a storyteller and more of the type that would write technical manuals instead
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Because the ZPA Navy conducts routine patrols across the Pacific while Ministry of National Security would of already detected signals from the ship via SIGINT, thus the curiosity of a silent freighter sailing the Pacific randomly would of raised eyebrows by now
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Kafairian government, though MNS will end up covertly investigating the inside of the ship and confiscation of key materials so information leak is bound to happen
Did you read the rules?: yeah
How many men are you spending? Just a battle-experienced combat naval group of technologically-sophisticated heavily-armed warship from the ZPA Navy, ORBAT will come later but will consist of warships, air-assets and troop-assets for effective full-dominance spectrum at sea and swift anti-piracy capabilities
Last edited by Zhouran on Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svadyetsk
Attaché

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Svadyetsk » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:47 am

NATION NAME: The United Soviet States of Svadyetsk
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The Thieves' Brotherhood, Svadyetsk's organised crime syndicate, have been contracted by the State Directorate of Internal Affairs(GUVD) to retrieve the ship. However, they might just sell it to the highest bidder. Also, people might need guns. They happen to have lots of guns, for a price.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): No one/ the highest bidder.
Did you read the rules?: errrr.... coal? oil? which one do you want?
How many men are you spending? Novorossiya(Panamax class bulk carrier modified for smuggling, 28 crew with 30 'shipboard security specialists'), a hired yacht (30 Brotherhood members). Total 88 men. The Novorossiya is already in the area on a smuggling run and will be redirected. The yacht will be contracted in at least the second post.

Rusliv
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rusliv » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:49 am

NATION NAME: The Commonwealth of Rusliv
[b]RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN):
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: To secure anything that might be of use to the Commonwealth - to increase the Commonwealth's international relevance/geopolitical standing
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): No one
Did you read the rules?: Aye, that I did. Black Gold, baby.
How many men are you spending? 70 OSIO operators of the Rusvlian special forces. Without any sort of identification, they'll look like a bunch of smugglers and mercs.
New spicy deals at Pohanka Chevrolet dealership. Come join us for our annual Chevrolet Pohanka pig roast this Saturday.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:15 am

I really shouldn't be doing this...

NATION NAME: The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 6
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Kafair is directly opposed to the interests of the People's Federation; any opportunity to undermine them will be welcomed greatly, even if it means siding with anarchists.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): The Cardinal Fleet
Did you read the rules?: Yes.
How many men are you spending? This is a rather discrete operation... the TSD Revolution, a small surface vessel, will be dispatched. Its crew is roughly 30, plus five "Bluecoat" special forces.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:18 am

Yohaness wrote:NATION NAME: The Republic of Yohaness
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 8/10
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The plot in itself is quite interesting furthermore it gives me the opportunity to engage more so in international Politics and build stronger ties.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Syndicate
Did you read the rules?: Yes
How many men are you spending? As of now, I am not sending any men but rather providing Financial and Logistical Support.

DENIED, please reread the rules.

Zhouran wrote:NATION NAME: People's Republic of Zhouran
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): NS-MT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): Idk, been in various war RPs (some short examples: 1, 2, 3) and have provided military advise in the past as well, ironically less of a storyteller and more of the type that would write technical manuals instead
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Because the ZPA Navy conducts routine patrols across the Pacific while Ministry of National Security would of already detected signals from the ship via SIGINT, thus the curiosity of a silent freighter sailing the Pacific randomly would of raised eyebrows by now
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): Kafairian government, though MNS will end up covertly investigating the inside of the ship and confiscation of key materials so information leak is bound to happen
Did you read the rules?: yeah
How many men are you spending? Just a battle-experienced combat naval group of technologically-sophisticated heavily-armed warship from the ZPA Navy, ORBAT will come later but will consist of warships, air-assets and troop-assets for effective full-dominance spectrum at sea and swift anti-piracy capabilities

DENIED, please reread the rules, and that is far too many men. 100 is the max for this thing, and I already stated heavy weapons are no good here. Small teams of operatives, with maybe some light naval support should be the structure most of you follow, bar some special units of nations.

Svadyetsk wrote:NATION NAME: The United Soviet States of Svadyetsk
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: The Thieves' Brotherhood, Svadyetsk's organised crime syndicate, have been contracted by the State Directorate of Internal Affairs(GUVD) to retrieve the ship. However, they might just sell it to the highest bidder. Also, people might need guns. They happen to have lots of guns, for a price.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): No one/ the highest bidder.
Did you read the rules?: errrr.... coal? oil? which one do you want?
How many men are you spending? Novorossiya(Panamax class bulk carrier modified for smuggling, 28 crew with 30 'shipboard security specialists'), a hired yacht (30 Brotherhood members). Total 88 men. The Novorossiya is already in the area on a smuggling run and will be redirected. The yacht will be contracted in at least the second post.

ACCEPTED, I mean Black Gold as in the words, but it clear you read that part and followed it.

Rusliv wrote:NATION NAME: The Commonwealth of Rusliv
[b]RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN):
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: To secure anything that might be of use to the Commonwealth - to increase the Commonwealth's international relevance/geopolitical standing
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): No one
Did you read the rules?: Aye, that I did. Black Gold, baby.
How many men are you spending? 70 OSIO operators of the Rusvlian special forces. Without any sort of identification, they'll look like a bunch of smugglers and mercs.

ACCEPTED

South Reinkalistan wrote:I really shouldn't be doing this...

NATION NAME: The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan
TECH LEVEL (MT OR PMT): PMT
RP EXPERIENCE (1 TO 10, AS BEST YOU CAN): 6
Why are you getting involved in the Hunt?: Kafair is directly opposed to the interests of the People's Federation; any opportunity to undermine them will be welcomed greatly, even if it means siding with anarchists.
Who are you helping in the Hunt? (Kafair, Syndicate, etc): The Cardinal Fleet
Did you read the rules?: Yes.
How many men are you spending? This is a rather discrete operation... the TSD Revolution, a small surface vessel, will be dispatched. Its crew is roughly 30, plus five "Bluecoat" special forces.

DENIED, please reread the rules.

If accepted, you many now post. Be aware that your men will be outnumbered by the Cardinals and Blades, but they do no possess the skills to rival well trained troops in head on combat. Use this to your advantage, with non-linar attack plans and tactics to counter their numbers and knowledge of the ship.
Last edited by Kafair on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:19 am

Kafair wrote:please reread the rules.

How did I break the rules?
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents