NATION

PASSWORD

Galactic Adventures (SciFi/Char/Mechanic/OOC Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:13 pm

I'll be getting to work on the updates tomorrow, maybe even a little bit today :)

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Piscina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Aug 20, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piscina » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:57 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:I'll be getting to work on the updates tomorrow, maybe even a little bit today :)


:)
My RP characters/factions:
Voluisse Illudere (Intrigue in court(Discontinued))
Audax Veni (Galactic Adventures(Discontinued))
Hector Driscoll (Model Hogwarts(Active, Hosted on Discord))
Lachriman Federation (The Last Stars(Discontinued))
Hermes R&D (SPACE(Never actually made first post))
Edward Dale (College Greymore(Active?))

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:56 pm

About half-done with Ralnis, gonna finish that and hopefully Piscina tomorrow and start on Tau

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
SloopDeWoop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SloopDeWoop » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:09 am

Character Application for Uzi Haddad by SloopDeWoop (me)
Name: Uzi Haddad (Ozzy Had-dah)
Race: Emyaar
Background: Criminal
Gender: Male
Starting Equipment: 250 Credits, T25-DEP, Personal Shield
Excerpt from a conversation Alaa Bazz had with a friend at a bar in Port Dusk

“Uzi Haddad? Hmm… where to begin… well, I should start from the beginning:
His father was never known, but his mother was an intelligent woman, called Sara Haddad, she would say things like, ‘how are you doing sweetcake?’ and, ‘be successful. ‘cos damn, this planet needs people other than thugs!’ She was quite loving of her children. But she could get really strict sometimes, and she often struggled to make ends meet for her family.

His planet is a small one, called Crehup IV, on the edge of Yaaric space, practically part of the outer rim. It’s extremely cold, so the population relies on heating units and insulation to avoid freezing to death. However, the market for those goods is controlled by a small number of corporations that often make illicit deals with the corrupt planetary government, and the price for them is always extortionate. Combined with the fact that planned obsolescence is built into them and they never last for more than a year or so, most of the population are willing to become wage-slaves to the corporations. After all, freezing is the alternative. The planet is mostly populated by the poor and lower-middle class castes, and was settled because of a native plant, Cationem, that can be refined into a potent recreational drug. The thing is though, there’s another way of processing it that results in a substance with almost no effects apart from being extremely addictive and having absolutely horrible withdrawal symptoms. The local criminal underworld, fuelled by the surfeit of people willing to do pretty much anything for some credits, often doses their “Employees” with it to ensure they never leave. One advantage though is that because of the aforementioned crime syndicates, there is a roaring black market for guns and drugs. Pay a few credits to make the problems go away, and all that…
There was a lot of private security for the richest few, and for good reason, the planet is a dangerous place if you go in the wrong areas, or anger the wrong people.

Uzi had several siblings whom he got along with quite well, although he was always quite reluctant to talk about them. His life was quite normal, well… for a time… he met myself and Arwa in a pub, we were fast friends.
I had known Arwa for a while beforehand though. She was always a smart one, Arwa. Knew all the right stuff about computers…
So, Uzi walked into ‘The Pub’ (yes, that is what it was called), on quite a busy day, there was only one table left, right next to ours. At the time we were planning a robbery of a local betting house. I was telling Arwa the plan, and all of a sudden this voice comes from another table, ‘You can’t hack the door without the camera seeing you...’ I asked how he should know where the cameras are, all he said was, ‘do you want my help or not?’ so after consulting it with Arwa I decided to let him come along and, the robbery was a huge success. He was right; the camera would have seen us easily if he had not alerted us to its presence.
The trio of Uzi Haddad, Myself, and Arwa Issa went on for a while; we even made codenames for ourselves. And we got up to a lot of criminal stuff, petty theft, hacking, burglary; we even robbed a bank… to… mild success…
So, after casing the joint, Uzi went in to get some disguises, then I took the employees hostage, Arwa found the code for the vault. But when we opened the vault we failed to notice that it required a key-card to disable the vault sensors, you can guess what happened next… fortunately we managed to get out with the money before the steel caste response units arrived, but the guards shot at us, I got hit twice, but I survived.
Back then, we thought that no one could stop us; that we were the kings (and queen) of the robbery world.
But over time, things happened, the steel caste where getting closer to finding us, and we were getting the attention of much bigger, much better funded gangs.
The final blow came when a gang by the name of ‘The Nightstalkers’ managed to figure out Uzi’s real identity and murdered his mother. Then we decided to split up and go our separate ways, to make sure our kin didn’t go the same way.

Uzi couldn’t leave the planet, as he was addicted to the “horrible withdrawal symptoms” kind of Cationem, but I came here and became a private guard in a company, and Arwa… just kind of disappeared, I think she went on to work in a shipyard or something…
Actually though, Uzi just called earlier, he’s either beaten his addiction or somehow obtained a stockpile of Cationem, and he wants to meet up and go back to the old ways. Except he now has a ship to do it in…”

Some other details about Uzi’s ship
Name: The Black Cobra
Class: Pinnace
Weapon: Heavy Chain Gun, 60 RPM, compatible with fragmentation and armour piercing rounds.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 am

SloopDeWoop wrote:Character Application for Uzi Haddad by SloopDeWoop (me)
Name: Uzi Haddad (Ozzy Had-dah)
Race: Emyaar
Background: Criminal
Gender: Male
Starting Equipment: 250 Credits, T25-DEP, Personal Shield
Excerpt from a conversation Alaa Bazz had with a friend at a bar in Port Dusk

“Uzi Haddad? Hmm… where to begin… well, I should start from the beginning:
His father was never known, but his mother was an intelligent woman, called Sara Haddad, she would say things like, ‘how are you doing sweetcake?’ and, ‘be successful. ‘cos damn, this planet needs people other than thugs!’ She was quite loving of her children. But she could get really strict sometimes, and she often struggled to make ends meet for her family.

His planet is a small one, called Crehup IV, on the edge of Yaaric space, practically part of the outer rim. It’s extremely cold, so the population relies on heating units and insulation to avoid freezing to death. However, the market for those goods is controlled by a small number of corporations that often make illicit deals with the corrupt planetary government, and the price for them is always extortionate. Combined with the fact that planned obsolescence is built into them and they never last for more than a year or so, most of the population are willing to become wage-slaves to the corporations. After all, freezing is the alternative. The planet is mostly populated by the poor and lower-middle class castes, and was settled because of a native plant, Cationem, that can be refined into a potent recreational drug. The thing is though, there’s another way of processing it that results in a substance with almost no effects apart from being extremely addictive and having absolutely horrible withdrawal symptoms. The local criminal underworld, fuelled by the surfeit of people willing to do pretty much anything for some credits, often doses their “Employees” with it to ensure they never leave. One advantage though is that because of the aforementioned crime syndicates, there is a roaring black market for guns and drugs. Pay a few credits to make the problems go away, and all that…
There was a lot of private security for the richest few, and for good reason, the planet is a dangerous place if you go in the wrong areas, or anger the wrong people.

Uzi had several siblings whom he got along with quite well, although he was always quite reluctant to talk about them. His life was quite normal, well… for a time… he met myself and Arwa in a pub, we were fast friends.
I had known Arwa for a while beforehand though. She was always a smart one, Arwa. Knew all the right stuff about computers…
So, Uzi walked into ‘The Pub’ (yes, that is what it was called), on quite a busy day, there was only one table left, right next to ours. At the time we were planning a robbery of a local betting house. I was telling Arwa the plan, and all of a sudden this voice comes from another table, ‘You can’t hack the door without the camera seeing you...’ I asked how he should know where the cameras are, all he said was, ‘do you want my help or not?’ so after consulting it with Arwa I decided to let him come along and, the robbery was a huge success. He was right; the camera would have seen us easily if he had not alerted us to its presence.
The trio of Uzi Haddad, Myself, and Arwa Issa went on for a while; we even made codenames for ourselves. And we got up to a lot of criminal stuff, petty theft, hacking, burglary; we even robbed a bank… to… mild success…
So, after casing the joint, Uzi went in to get some disguises, then I took the employees hostage, Arwa found the code for the vault. But when we opened the vault we failed to notice that it required a key-card to disable the vault sensors, you can guess what happened next… fortunately we managed to get out with the money before the steel caste response units arrived, but the guards shot at us, I got hit twice, but I survived.
Back then, we thought that no one could stop us; that we were the kings (and queen) of the robbery world.
But over time, things happened, the steel caste where getting closer to finding us, and we were getting the attention of much bigger, much better funded gangs.
The final blow came when a gang by the name of ‘The Nightstalkers’ managed to figure out Uzi’s real identity and murdered his mother. Then we decided to split up and go our separate ways, to make sure our kin didn’t go the same way.

Uzi couldn’t leave the planet, as he was addicted to the “horrible withdrawal symptoms” kind of Cationem, but I came here and became a private guard in a company, and Arwa… just kind of disappeared, I think she went on to work in a shipyard or something…
Actually though, Uzi just called earlier, he’s either beaten his addiction or somehow obtained a stockpile of Cationem, and he wants to meet up and go back to the old ways. Except he now has a ship to do it in…”

Some other details about Uzi’s ship
Name: The Black Cobra
Class: Pinnace
Weapon: Heavy Chain Gun, 60 RPM, compatible with fragmentation and armour piercing rounds.


Nice app accepted!

Also, the update will be a tad bit delayed :( Got a pile of shit on my plate out of nowhere that I had to handle but I'll get back to the update tomorrow, maybe even today :D

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
SloopDeWoop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SloopDeWoop » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:36 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:
SloopDeWoop wrote:Character Application for Uzi Haddad by SloopDeWoop (me)
Name: Uzi Haddad (Ozzy Had-dah)
Race: Emyaar
Background: Criminal
Gender: Male
Starting Equipment: 250 Credits, T25-DEP, Personal Shield
Excerpt from a conversation Alaa Bazz had with a friend at a bar in Port Dusk

“Uzi Haddad? Hmm… where to begin… well, I should start from the beginning:
His father was never known, but his mother was an intelligent woman, called Sara Haddad, she would say things like, ‘how are you doing sweetcake?’ and, ‘be successful. ‘cos damn, this planet needs people other than thugs!’ She was quite loving of her children. But she could get really strict sometimes, and she often struggled to make ends meet for her family.

His planet is a small one, called Crehup IV, on the edge of Yaaric space, practically part of the outer rim. It’s extremely cold, so the population relies on heating units and insulation to avoid freezing to death. However, the market for those goods is controlled by a small number of corporations that often make illicit deals with the corrupt planetary government, and the price for them is always extortionate. Combined with the fact that planned obsolescence is built into them and they never last for more than a year or so, most of the population are willing to become wage-slaves to the corporations. After all, freezing is the alternative. The planet is mostly populated by the poor and lower-middle class castes, and was settled because of a native plant, Cationem, that can be refined into a potent recreational drug. The thing is though, there’s another way of processing it that results in a substance with almost no effects apart from being extremely addictive and having absolutely horrible withdrawal symptoms. The local criminal underworld, fuelled by the surfeit of people willing to do pretty much anything for some credits, often doses their “Employees” with it to ensure they never leave. One advantage though is that because of the aforementioned crime syndicates, there is a roaring black market for guns and drugs. Pay a few credits to make the problems go away, and all that…
There was a lot of private security for the richest few, and for good reason, the planet is a dangerous place if you go in the wrong areas, or anger the wrong people.

Uzi had several siblings whom he got along with quite well, although he was always quite reluctant to talk about them. His life was quite normal, well… for a time… he met myself and Arwa in a pub, we were fast friends.
I had known Arwa for a while beforehand though. She was always a smart one, Arwa. Knew all the right stuff about computers…
So, Uzi walked into ‘The Pub’ (yes, that is what it was called), on quite a busy day, there was only one table left, right next to ours. At the time we were planning a robbery of a local betting house. I was telling Arwa the plan, and all of a sudden this voice comes from another table, ‘You can’t hack the door without the camera seeing you...’ I asked how he should know where the cameras are, all he said was, ‘do you want my help or not?’ so after consulting it with Arwa I decided to let him come along and, the robbery was a huge success. He was right; the camera would have seen us easily if he had not alerted us to its presence.
The trio of Uzi Haddad, Myself, and Arwa Issa went on for a while; we even made codenames for ourselves. And we got up to a lot of criminal stuff, petty theft, hacking, burglary; we even robbed a bank… to… mild success…
So, after casing the joint, Uzi went in to get some disguises, then I took the employees hostage, Arwa found the code for the vault. But when we opened the vault we failed to notice that it required a key-card to disable the vault sensors, you can guess what happened next… fortunately we managed to get out with the money before the steel caste response units arrived, but the guards shot at us, I got hit twice, but I survived.
Back then, we thought that no one could stop us; that we were the kings (and queen) of the robbery world.
But over time, things happened, the steel caste where getting closer to finding us, and we were getting the attention of much bigger, much better funded gangs.
The final blow came when a gang by the name of ‘The Nightstalkers’ managed to figure out Uzi’s real identity and murdered his mother. Then we decided to split up and go our separate ways, to make sure our kin didn’t go the same way.

Uzi couldn’t leave the planet, as he was addicted to the “horrible withdrawal symptoms” kind of Cationem, but I came here and became a private guard in a company, and Arwa… just kind of disappeared, I think she went on to work in a shipyard or something…
Actually though, Uzi just called earlier, he’s either beaten his addiction or somehow obtained a stockpile of Cationem, and he wants to meet up and go back to the old ways. Except he now has a ship to do it in…”

Some other details about Uzi’s ship
Name: The Black Cobra
Class: Pinnace
Weapon: Heavy Chain Gun, 60 RPM, compatible with fragmentation and armour piercing rounds.


Nice app accepted!

Also, the update will be a tad bit delayed :( Got a pile of shit on my plate out of nowhere that I had to handle but I'll get back to the update tomorrow, maybe even today :D

Thanks! 8)

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:17 pm

Glad to have you aboard captain 8)

Finished Ralnis´update and started with Piscina :D

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Olthenia
Senator
 
Posts: 3755
Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:46 pm

This thing still open? c:

User avatar
Piscina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Aug 20, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piscina » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:02 am

Olthenia wrote:This thing still open? c:


It is.
My RP characters/factions:
Voluisse Illudere (Intrigue in court(Discontinued))
Audax Veni (Galactic Adventures(Discontinued))
Hector Driscoll (Model Hogwarts(Active, Hosted on Discord))
Lachriman Federation (The Last Stars(Discontinued))
Hermes R&D (SPACE(Never actually made first post))
Edward Dale (College Greymore(Active?))

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:36 am

Olthenia wrote:This thing still open? c:


Hell yeah, get that app going

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
SloopDeWoop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SloopDeWoop » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 am

Hey, Operator. I noticed that you seem to be missing a slug-thrower shotgun. So, I made one for ya.

DS-44 Combat Shotgun: The DS-44 is an old design of pump-action combat shotgun, made for highly effective armour and shield penetration. It fires shotgun cartridges, and comes with optional AP and Heavy Slug ammunitions for use against armoured and shielded opponents respectively. It does have disadvantages however; it is VERY loud, needs to be pumped for every shot, has a very short maximum range of 25ft, and only holds 8 cartridges in the barrel. After all eight cartridges are used up it needs to be reloaded.
High damage, very low range, medium rate of fire. Price – 250 Credits (feel free to change the price)

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Piscina and Tau done, gonna handle Sloop tomorrow, expect the update out by then.

Yeah thanks for the suggestion, gonna add it in and fix the price to something a bit more reasonable.
Last edited by The National Dominion of Hungary on Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:56 am

Finally! The update is live, sorry for the delay, had some unexpected stuff to handle this week.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26592
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:49 pm

Gotta say that fight between the ducks and the security guards was pretty intense. Was pretty fun to read.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:33 pm

Ralnis wrote:Gotta say that fight between the ducks and the security guards was pretty intense. Was pretty fun to read.


Glad you like it dude :D

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Piscina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Aug 20, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piscina » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:53 am

Hi, sorry for the brief absence, I’ll have an IC post up today or tomorrow.
My RP characters/factions:
Voluisse Illudere (Intrigue in court(Discontinued))
Audax Veni (Galactic Adventures(Discontinued))
Hector Driscoll (Model Hogwarts(Active, Hosted on Discord))
Lachriman Federation (The Last Stars(Discontinued))
Hermes R&D (SPACE(Never actually made first post))
Edward Dale (College Greymore(Active?))

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:09 am

No worries mate, real life has to take precedence. :)

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Piscina
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Aug 20, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Piscina » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:01 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:No worries mate, real life has to take precedence. :)


Thanks :)
My RP characters/factions:
Voluisse Illudere (Intrigue in court(Discontinued))
Audax Veni (Galactic Adventures(Discontinued))
Hector Driscoll (Model Hogwarts(Active, Hosted on Discord))
Lachriman Federation (The Last Stars(Discontinued))
Hermes R&D (SPACE(Never actually made first post))
Edward Dale (College Greymore(Active?))

User avatar
SloopDeWoop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SloopDeWoop » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:49 pm

I return once again with some more weapons for you, again, I will let you set the price.

Hey, operator, I noticed you were lacking some heavy explosives…
BB-99-L-RPG: Designed to destroy armoured vehicles and people alike, and with powerful unguided incendiary rockets, it can be said that the BB-99 is quite effective. Shoulder mounted and capable of taking out star-ship engines if aimed well, many find its high price acceptable. Extreme damage, very high range, very low rate of fire. - X Credits

So, I have a lot of ideas for destructive stuff, but today I decided to try and save lives
SC-C Riot Shield: Going into a dangerous combat situation? Let me introduce the SC-C, although very heavy and large, the downsides are well worth the protection. Rated against even high calibre weaponry, it is a must have for any police force. The inch thick carbo-steel wall also comes with other features; bright floodlights on the front to blind attackers, a button on the handle activates the side clamps turning it into an anchored barricade if placed on anything weaker than reinforced steel, and it is see through! High durability, medium weight, low mobility. – X Credits

So… yeah…
SAW-2020: A mini-gun. What more do you want? The SAW was designed with one purpose in mind: to kill everything. Armoured, shielded, behind cover, nothing stands a chance. The belt fed, two handed monstrosity has only three downsides; its rev time, its considerable recoil, and its ammo consumption. Taking several seconds to spin up the 10 barrels is quite a downfall. And at 1000 RPM (16 RPS), you burn through ammo very quickly. Low damage, medium range, ludicrous rate of fire, high rev time. - X Credits

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:34 pm

Hmm cool, I'll get on that tomorrow, same day that I'll get to work on some updates and save them down :)

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
SloopDeWoop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SloopDeWoop » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:14 am

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:Hmm cool, I'll get on that tomorrow, same day that I'll get to work on some updates and save them down :)

8) :D

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Added up the new weapons and finished Ralnis' update, got more on my plate than I thought. I hope y'all can pardon the delay, with the weekend coming up I'll do my best to get the update out either tomorrow or the day after.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1935
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:20 am

There we go, update is out. :D

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Viremine
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

question

Postby Viremine » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:33 am

question. can I have extra equipment relating to my characters species technology.

User avatar
Viremine
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viremine » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Name: Vox Overseer
Gender: Does not have one due to species
Species: Other (Vinnis)
Background: Rouge Psionic
Bio: Vox comes from a strange society of gelatinous creatures living in a time rift.
After its sudden collapse, Vox floated about space for a period measuring 1000 years until it entered the atmosphere of a random planet that being
Rakodan after landing on the strange planet it instantly attempted to leave on a nearby Pinnace.
Equipment: 1 Chronosphere, 120 credits
Crew: No crew
Ship: Pinnace
Stat Rankings: Brawn 10/Brain 30/Heart 15/Guile 25
Traits: Psionic
Other: The Vinnis is a strange creature being made of an odd red goo-like substance. They had been living in a time rift for as long as any of them could remember
and they don't age. Due to the nature of the place in which they lived, they were able to create a strange tech that allowed them to slow and even stop time
for a short period of up to 10 seconds, they called this the Chronosphere.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Haedros 92712, Remnants of Exilvania

Advertisement

Remove ads