NATION

PASSWORD

The Pope is the Antichrist

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation
Attaché

Founded: Feb 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:35 pm

The Pope is the Antichrist. We will not have any trade or business with the only begotten son of Satan. We declare any diplomacy with them null and void. In “The Pope is the Antichrist, volume 2”, We will supply more intense and diabolical reason for you all to freed of this Son of Satan.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Based

On what?
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Rodez
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodez » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Easy there, Martin Luther
Formerly known as Mesrane (Mes), now I'm back
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Based

On what?

Based on the Truth as told by Jesus Christ. Our King is in fact Jesus Christ, and they have revealed the TRUE Bible (Which we call the Bible 2.0). You Bible is full of lies and mistruths.We have the True Word of God.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Lydia Anderson (former Tinhamptonian Mayor, current WA delegation member, and permanent Roman Catholic) rolls her eyes and boils herself another cup of coffee at... "wait, it's only quarter to eleven in the evening, isn't it?" She fully anticipates the release of the Antichrist Pope 2 book, or whatever it's called, in order that she may actually scoff at the arguments made within it.

Alexander Smith, Tinhamptonian Delegate-Ambassador to the World Assembly, has also requested a copy of Bible 2.0 and would like to find out its contents (and the structural differences between it and "Bible 1.0").
Rodez wrote:Easy there, Martin Luther

"How do you know you're not dealing with the multiversal equivalent of Ellen G. White or your local fundamental Baptist down the road, sir?" - The Man on the Tinhampton Omnibus
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Based

On what?

You must repeat “ I follow the True Savior and King, Jesus Christ and no longer follow the Son of Satan. Henceforth, I disagree with what he says and teaches.”

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:49 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Lydia Anderson (former Tinhamptonian Mayor, current WA delegation member, and permanent Roman Catholic) rolls her eyes and boils herself another cup of coffee at... "wait, it's only quarter to eleven in the evening, isn't it?" She fully anticipates the release of the Antichrist Pope 2 book, or whatever it's called, in order that she may actually scoff at the arguments made within it.

Alexander Smith, Tinhamptonian Delegate-Ambassador to the World Assembly, has also requested a copy of Bible 2.0 and would like to find out its contents (and the structural differences between it and "Bible 1.0").
Rodez wrote:Easy there, Martin Luther

"How do you know you're not dealing with the multiversal equivalent of Ellen G. White or your local fundamental Baptist down the road, sir?" - The Man on the Tinhampton Omnibus

SILENCE ! It must be filed away in the “Unnoticeable Files”. Henceforth, who serves the Popo serves Satan !

Kechuajog
Secretary

Founded: Feb 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kechuajog » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation wrote:SILENCE ! It must be filed away in the “Unnoticeable Files”. Henceforth, who serves the Popo serves Satan !

W H E E Z E
Qunqyakuki Qhichwa Mitmapa (케추아족 식민지 공화국)
A Korean autonomous dominion on Quechuan indigenous land (Tier 6 )

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:04 pm

Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Lydia Anderson (former Tinhamptonian Mayor, current WA delegation member, and permanent Roman Catholic) rolls her eyes and boils herself another cup of coffee at... "wait, it's only quarter to eleven in the evening, isn't it?" She fully anticipates the release of the Antichrist Pope 2 book, or whatever it's called, in order that she may actually scoff at the arguments made within it.

SILENCE ! It must be filed away in the “Unnoticeable Files”. Henceforth, who serves the Popo serves Satan !

Andrew Martin - who agrees fully with the UDFN's assessment of the Roman Pontiff, and would like to spread its message throughout Tinhampton - has also, also, requested a copy of Bible 2.0.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:05 pm

Voxijans react to this random remark made by a conspiracy theorist across the multiverse! Let's hear what they have to say:

President Etor Gurraniz: "What? Oh, it's just some remarks made by a stupid conspiracy theorist. Not worth declaring war on or even making a fuss about."

Society of Voxijan Catholic Souls: "You're wrong! It's so worth declaring war over! Voxija is a majority Catholic country, even if she might be full of misguided souls. We won't have some nutjob saying we worship Satan! We demand war!"

Society of Voxijan Missionaries: "I know who to proselytize to next."

Kalina Elizavelar (an author): "I really should write a book about this."

Elron Haveja: "The Pope? Satan? Phooey. You're looking at the wrong religion."
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:06 pm

Tinhampton wrote:

Andrew Martin - who agrees fully with the UDFN's assessment of the Roman Pontiff, and would like to spread its message throughout Tinhampton - has also, also, requested a copy of Bible 2.0.

We won’t give it to Satanist.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Voxija wrote:Voxijans react to this random remark made by a conspiracy theorist across the multiverse! Let's hear what they have to say:

President Etor Gurraniz: "What? Oh, it's just some remarks made by a stupid conspiracy theorist. Not worth declaring war on or even making a fuss about."

Society of Voxijan Catholic Souls: "You're wrong! It's so worth declaring war over! Voxija is a majority Catholic country, even if she might be full of misguided souls. We won't have some nutjob saying we worship Satan! We demand war!"

Society of Voxijan Missionaries: "I know who to proselytize to next."

Kalina Elizavelar (an author): "I really should write a book about this."

Elron Haveja: "The Pope? Satan? Phooey. You're looking at the wrong religion."

We won’t have a discussion with Satanist. You are anathema to us.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Andrew Martin - who agrees fully with the UDFN's assessment of the Roman Pontiff, and would like to spread its message throughout Tinhampton - has also, also, requested a copy of Bible 2.0.

Mr Martin (who lives at 13 Wallins Way, Tor Hill, Tinhampton) has sent a letter to the UDFN Foreign Office (or what exists of it) consisting solely of the following verbatim text:
Hello. I am sending this letter to you because I would like a copy of Bible 2.0.

I am in total agreement with your straightforward, anti-Satanist stance and would like to propagate it thruout my city Tinhampton. It is clear that letting me read and hand out your new and uncorrupted Bible will be of great help in acheving our goal. I do not have any connection with Mayor Lydia Anderson or her mates. and was involved in multiple rallies against her and Allex Smith's mismanagement of Tinhampton in the mid-2000s. I await your reciept, acknoledgement, and responce.

Thank you - Andy Martin

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultimate Destructive Fighting Nation » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:20 pm

Tinhampton wrote:

Mr Martin (who lives at 13 Wallins Way, Tor Hill, Tinhampton) has sent a letter to the UDFN Foreign Office (or what exists of it) consisting solely of the following verbatim text:
Hello. I am sending this letter to you because I would like a copy of Bible 2.0.

I am in total agreement with your straightforward, anti-Satanist stance and would like to propagate it thruout my city Tinhampton. It is clear that letting me read and hand out your new and uncorrupted Bible will be of great help in acheving our goal. I do not have any connection with Mayor Lydia Anderson or her mates. and was involved in multiple rallies against her and Allex Smith's mismanagement of Tinhampton in the mid-2000s. I await your reciept, acknoledgement, and responce.

Thank you - Andy Martin
. Under penalty of death, don’t let the “Catholic “ Satanist get a copy of the Bible 2.0 .

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Tinhampton wrote:a letter to the UDFN Foreign Office (or what exists of it)
. Under penalty of death, don’t let the “Catholic “ Satanist get a copy of the Bible 2.0 .

Martin "acknoledges" this. :P

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:31 pm

This isn't roleplaying; this is spam - something you have a history of doing and having your threads locked for. Read the stickies; read the rules, otherwise next time you may find yourself with something more substantial than a locked thread - such as a warning or ban, since this is clearly a pattern.

iLock.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates