NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II v.5.0 [NEW Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi No Moto wrote:Not sure I understand this rule properly so I will ask:

Can I drop my initial claim for Primorsky Krai & add Indonesia [Banten, Jakarta, West Java, Central Java, Yogyakarta, East Java, Bali & West Nusa Tenggara]?

Primorsky Krai is 165,900 and I believe that all comes to 156,628

The modification is in place to prevent endless claim changes and perpetually adding to claims. So how it stands is that it can be modified once without question but after that it's got to be reviewed. It's not to hamper things - a good justification means it'll get approved - but it's there to make people commit to the claim.

Freistaat-Ostafrika wrote:
Hi No Moto wrote:Not sure I understand this rule properly so I will ask:

I think it's a case of being able to change your existing claim by adding to it (or dropping stuff to add stuff to it) one time for free, but if you want to do it multiple times for the same claim block then Lay has to approve it. I'd hazard a guess that approval would probably be easier to get if justification is provided. Admittedly that's just my interpretation.

Anyhoo, I would like to claim the following please:

Poland - 312,969km
Czech Republic - 78,866km
Slovakia - 49,035km
Cameroon - 475,442km

Total: 916,312km

Now that the Shenzhen Pact has been established, two nations are going to be expressing an interest. The Republic of Cameroon and the Republic of Zapadoslavia. Both will be handled in the same thread.

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:After consideration on how the thread is going, and after discussions with others on their own plans, I have decided to drop my claims in Syria and Iraq, I may return to them in the future if they are available, but for now the storyline is difficult to continue at this point.

Therefore, I would like to, instead, calim the following:

Austria
Switerzland
Liechtenstein

Because our threads will be occuring at the same time, and similar but contrasting storylines, Mari and I have agreed that we would play them out in one thread.

I prepped the map & claims so when you post the thread I'll add it.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Layarteb wrote:I am going to drop my claims for the following:

Bolivia (La Paz [Manco Kapac])

So this was a bit of an oops. After discussing with Terran Tribes, he's allowed me to reclaim the western shores of Manco Kapac since they're basically connected to Peru. The image below shows the entire province. The red circle area will stay with Terran Tribes. Overall it's 367 km² with the red circle being about 10 km²

If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:36 am

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:After consideration on how the thread is going, and after discussions with others on their own plans, I have decided to drop my claims in Syria and Iraq, I may return to them in the future if they are available, but for now the storyline is difficult to continue at this point.

Therefore, I would like to, instead, calim the following:

Austria
Switerzland
Liechtenstein

Because our threads will be occuring at the same time, and similar but contrasting storylines, Mari and I have agreed that we would play them out in one thread.

Majorly overlooked this but Yugovia has claim to Grisons & Ticino in Switzerland so any claim would be a partial of Switzerland or you'd have to contest.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

-The United Federation of Nations-
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:16 am

Partial of Switzerland is fine.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:01 pm

Earth II
New Thread Announcement Form

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story.

• The Foothold in Europe and Other Shenanigans [Earth II]
    • Thread Owner(s): Freistaat-Ostafrika & -The United Federation of Nations-
    • Classification Tag(s): Claim, Story,
    • Synopsis: Two European nations and one African nation attempt to resolve their respective political instabilities, much to the interest of the Shenzhen Pact and the United Federation of Nations.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: If you would like to get involved, please fire either of us a TG or hit us up on Discord to discuss the possibilities.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:00 pm

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:Partial of Switzerland is fine.

Okay list what cantons you want please so I know which ones to add.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Earth II
Application for Membership

Please complete all of the application sections prior to posting. If a field is not applicable to do, please designate it as "N/A." Do not leave anything blank. If you have any questions about what these fields refer to, you can find virtually all of them on Wikipedia. You can also ask in our Discord. In addition, please note that the Aircraft Registration Code should be one or two characters. It is advisable that you use letters only. Your currency must include a symbol.

Section 1: National Factbook
Use this section to fill out your National Factbook Entry.

• Nation Name: Verenigde State van Afrika; United States of Africa; États-Unis d'Afrique; Vereinigte Staaten von Afrika; Estados Unidos da África
  • Demonym: African
  • Capital: Johannesburg
  • Founding Date: 11 December 1931
  • Official Language(s): English; Afrikaans; French; German; Portuguese
  • Regionally Recognized Language(s): Zulu, Xhosa, Northern Sotho, Southern Sotho, Tswana, Tsonga, Swazi, Venda, Southern Ndebele, Sesotho, Otjiherero, Khoekhoegowab, Oshiwambo, RuKwangali, Setswana, siLozi, Chewa, Chibarwe, Kalanga, Koisan, Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, Sotho, Tonga, Ewe, Kabiye, Asante Twi, Akuapem Twi, Bono, Dagaare, Dagbani, Dangme, Ga, Gonja, Kasem, Mampruli, Fante, Nzema, Wasa, Talensi, Frafra, Kusaal, Hausa
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Christianity
  • Government Type: Unitary dominant-party parliamentary constitutional republic
  • Head of State: President Tshivenda Bekker
  • Head of Government: Deputy President Alexander Strickland
  • Constitution: 3 May 2013
  • Legislature Type: Parliament
  • Economy Type: Mixed Economy
  • Population: 210,004,878
  • Currency: African rand (R)
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: +27
  • Internet TLD: .VSA
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12 nm
  • Aircraft Registration Code: VS
  • Military Size: 5,250,122
    • Active Personnel: 2,362,555
    • Reserve Personnel: 2,887,567
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes (S)
    • Nuclear: Yes (S)

Section 2: Land Claims
Use this section to list the land you wish to claim. Please note that new members are limited to 3,500,000 km² (1,351,358 mi²). You should note that we will check the math so it is prudent to ensure that your claims are not exceeding this cap otherwise you will be asked to cede claims. You are also advised to review the claims list ahead of time so that you do not inadvertently claim land that is already taken. Use a new list line for each individual claim.

Land Claims
  • South Africa (minus Prince Edward Islands)
  • Swaziland
  • Lesotho
  • Zimbabwe
  • Botswana
  • Namibia
  • Ghana
  • Togo
  • Benin

Section 3: Player Information
Use this section to fill out details about yourself. These details are important and they help us understand you as a player more. They also give us insight into your experiences on NationStates, which will allow us to review your claim better. We ask your age as the site requires a minimum age level for participation. In addition, this will let us know if we have to be mindful of studies (if you are a student). We also ask your fluency in English due to the fact that English is the primary language of this community. It is all right if you are not a native speaker of English, we have and have had many non-native speakers. In our experiences, many of them have been better speakers of English than native-born speakers. Please submit at least one RP example (you may choose whichever sample you feel fits you the best). Please do not submit more than two.

• Real-Life Age: 29
  • Fluency in English: Dyslexic, but mostly functioning
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: I love you.
  • Other Relevant RP Experience: Previous EII and off-board experiences; Too much DnD experience
  • RP Sample(s):

Section 4: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions is a phrase we're all familiar with in this day and age. This is not like a software company wishing to have access to every facet of your life. You are simply asked to affirm that you have read our Charter and that you are accepting the requirements of this community. Please answer "Yes" or "No."

• Have you read our Charter?: Yes
  • Do you understand the requirements of Earth II?: Yes

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:44 am

Layarteb wrote:
-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:Partial of Switzerland is fine.

Is all but the currently claimed ones sufficient? Or do you want me to list them all speciifcally?

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:00 pm

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:
Layarteb wrote:

Is all but the currently claimed ones sufficient? Or do you want me to list them all speciifcally?

Need to list them all for record's sake.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Pyschotika wrote:
Earth II

Please complete all of the application sections prior to posting. If a field is not applicable to do, please designate it as "N/A." Do not leave anything blank. If you have any questions about what these fields refer to, you can find virtually all of them on Wikipedia. You can also ask in our Discord. In addition, please note that the Aircraft Registration Code should be one or two characters. It is advisable that you use letters only. Your currency must include a symbol.

Use this section to fill out your National Factbook Entry.

• Nation Name: Verenigde State van Afrika; United States of Africa; États-Unis d'Afrique; Vereinigte Staaten von Afrika; Estados Unidos da África
  • Demonym: African
  • Capital: Johannesburg
  • Founding Date: 11 December 1931
  • Official Language(s): English; Afrikaans; French; German; Portuguese
  • Regionally Recognized Language(s): Zulu, Xhosa, Northern Sotho, Southern Sotho, Tswana, Tsonga, Swazi, Venda, Southern Ndebele, Sesotho, Otjiherero, Khoekhoegowab, Oshiwambo, RuKwangali, Setswana, siLozi, Chewa, Chibarwe, Kalanga, Koisan, Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, Sotho, Tonga, Ewe, Kabiye, Asante Twi, Akuapem Twi, Bono, Dagaare, Dagbani, Dangme, Ga, Gonja, Kasem, Mampruli, Fante, Nzema, Wasa, Talensi, Frafra, Kusaal, Hausa
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Christianity
  • Government Type: Unitary dominant-party parliamentary constitutional republic
  • Head of State: President Tshivenda Bekker
  • Head of Government: Deputy President Alexander Strickland
  • Constitution: 3 May 2013
  • Legislature Type: Parliament
  • Population: 210,004,878
  • Currency: African rand (R)
  • Calling Code: +27
  • Internet TLD: .VSA
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12 nm
  • Aircraft Registration Code: VS
  • Military Size: 5,250,122
    • Active Personnel: 2,362,555
    • Reserve Personnel: 2,887,567
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Radiological: Yes (S)
    • Nuclear: Yes (S)

Use this section to list the land you wish to claim. Please note that new members are limited to 3,500,000 km² (1,351,358 mi²). You should note that we will check the math so it is prudent to ensure that your claims are not exceeding this cap otherwise you will be asked to cede claims. You are also advised to review the claims list ahead of time so that you do not inadvertently claim land that is already taken. Use a new list line for each individual claim.

Land Claims
  • South Africa (minus Prince Edward Islands)
  • Swaziland
  • Lesotho
  • Zimbabwe
  • Botswana
  • Namibia
  • Ghana
  • Togo
  • Benin

Use this section to fill out details about yourself. These details are important and they help us understand you as a player more. They also give us insight into your experiences on NationStates, which will allow us to review your claim better. We ask your age as the site requires a minimum age level for participation. In addition, this will let us know if we have to be mindful of studies (if you are a student). We also ask your fluency in English due to the fact that English is the primary language of this community. It is all right if you are not a native speaker of English, we have and have had many non-native speakers. In our experiences, many of them have been better speakers of English than native-born speakers. Please submit at least one RP example (you may choose whichever sample you feel fits you the best). Please do not submit more than two.

• Real-Life Age: 29
  • Fluency in English: Dyslexic, but mostly functioning
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: I love you.
  • Other Relevant RP Experience: Previous EII and off-board experiences; Too much DnD experience
  • RP Sample(s):

Terms and Conditions is a phrase we're all familiar with in this day and age. This is not like a software company wishing to have access to every facet of your life. You are simply asked to affirm that you have read our Charter and that you are accepting the requirements of this community. Please answer "Yes" or "No."

Approved
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am

Layarteb wrote:
-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:

Need to list them all for record's sake.

Aargau
Appenzell Ausserrhoden
Appenzell Innerrhoden
Basel-Landschaft
Basel-Stadt
Bern
Fribourg
Geneva
Glarus
Grisons
Jura
Lucerne
Neuchâtel
Nidwalden
Obwalden
Schaffhausen
Schwyz
Solothurn
St. Gallen
Thurgau
Uri
Vaud
Zug
Zürich

Yugovia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugovia » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:17 am

Hey guys, here's an updated info section for posterity.

• Nation Name: The Caliphate of Rum
  • Demonym: Rumanya
  • Capital: Rome
  • Founding Date:
  • Official Language(s): Arabic, Turkish, Italian, Serbo-Croat, Greek
  • Official Religion: Sunni Islam, Roman Catholicism, Judisim
  • Largest Religion: Sunni Islam
  • Government Type: Single Party State
  • Head of State: Caliph Mudar ibn Malik al-Rashid Abu Mufakir
  • Head of Government: Caliph Mudar ibn Malik al-Rashid Abu Mufakir
  • Constitution: No
  • Legislature Type: Council of Emirs
  • Economy Type: Mixed
  • Population: 512.4 Million
  • Currency: Dinar
  • Summer Time: Yes
  • Calling Code: +36
  • Internet TLD: .RUM
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 10 NM
  • Aircraft Registration Code: RUM-xxx
  • Military Size:
    • Active Personnel: 600,000
    • Reserve Personnel: ~2,000,000
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes

Council of Emirs

Yugoslavia: Emir Husein Turkovic
Anatolia-Greece: Sultan: Celik Osman
Iraq-Jordan-Syria: Emir Maahir al-Baghdadi
North Africa: Emir Hajid Yacine
Caucasus: Emir Umar Ivanovitch Ryzaev
Italy: Caliph Mudar
Saudi Arabia: Caliph Mudar
Last edited by Yugovia on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:54 am

Yugovia wrote:Hey guys, here's an updated info section for posterity.

• Founding Date:
  • Military Size:
  • CBRN Weaponry:

Council of Emirs

What is your currency symbol? Also aircraft code is 1 or 2 so I'll do RU now unless you correct.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Yugovia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugovia » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Yugovia wrote:Hey guys, here's an updated info section for posterity.

• Founding Date:
  • Military Size:
  • CBRN Weaponry:

Council of Emirs

What is your currency symbol? Also aircraft code is 1 or 2 so I'll do RU now unless you correct.

ع.د

Also could it be RM? Thanks boss.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Earth II

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story.

• The Filipino-Layartebian War: Falling Skies
    • Thread Owner(s): Layarteb
    • Classification Tag(s): Claim, Story, War
    • Synopsis: The first part of the Filipino-Layartebian War detailing the events leading up to the outbreak of major hostilities between these two nations.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: OOC Thread

So some bad news. I wound up going off my outline tremendously, which is the byproduct of trying to write posts while actively falling asleep. The good news is that I've retweaked the outline and I shall recommence the commencing. Same thread just going to edit some of my posts. Nothing major changes, just the sequence of events (though not dramatically so that it nullifies what HNM & UFN posted). Progress starts immediately!

EDIT: All posts have been reworked as of Sun Jan 12, 2020 22:35 [UTC-5].
Last edited by Layarteb on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Chrinthanium
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 04, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chrinthanium » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Earth II
Application for Partial Membership

Please complete all of the application sections prior to posting. If a field is not applicable to do, please designate it as "N/A." Do not leave anything blank. If you have any questions about what these fields refer to, you can find virtually all of them on Wikipedia. You can also ask in our Discord.

Section 1: Membership Information
Please use this section to inform us of the details of your partial membership. For the Group Synopsis, please take a few sentences to give us a summary on the group and what they will do in Earth II.

• Group Name: The Thorntons
  • Group Type: Family
  • Group Role: Corporate family, owner/operator of Thornton Enterprises.
  • Group Synopsis:
The Thorntons, lead by the family patriarch Nicholas Thornton, operate Thornton Enterprises which has its hands in resource extraction and processing, commercial and residential real estate, and entering into the digital age via a new social media app. They are always looking for business partnerships whether it be local or international.

Section 2: Player Information

Section 3: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions is a phrase we're all familiar with in this day and age. This is not like a software company wishing to have access to every facet of your life. You are simply asked to affirm that you have read our Charter and that you are accepting the requirements of this community. Please answer "Yes" or "No"

Last edited by Chrinthanium on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?" - George Gobel, American Comedian (1919-1991)

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:09 pm

All good to me - go ahead.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Chrinthanium
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 04, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chrinthanium » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:57 pm

Earth II

• The House of the Rising Son
    • Thread Owner(s): Chrinthanium
    • Location: Eurasia, Far East Asia, Nanfang Republic (multiple cities/towns).
    • Classification Tag(s): Introduction Story RP
    • Synopsis: Nathaniel Thornton takes over the family business after his father's retirement while his brothers attempt to keep Nathaniel's name and reputation intact and continue the family business.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: I am basically introducing my characters as part of my partial membership. I would say it's mostly closed. Ask me if you want to join. As it's housed in the Shenzhen Pact, Freistaat-Ostafrika is always welcome to join in, too. :P
"You ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?" - George Gobel, American Comedian (1919-1991)

Yugovia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugovia » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:30 pm

I'm going to consider my claim thread Operation Ferrante complete. The thread was kind of crippled by the fact that I was going more for a vibe than a coherent plot (Miami Vice Deathsquads) and halfway through I decided instead I was going to in broad strokes paint the history of my claim.

I mentioned it in the IRC but I'm going to get together a thread of one-shot stories of the Caliphate/prior states to flesh out some history and establish characters and ideas. I feel like coming back to NS after a break I've struggled to write creatively so I'm hoping that after plugging away at this thread for a bit (I'll link once it's up/rolling) I'll be in a place where I can start Black Flags over Rum which outline the birth of the Caliphate.

Yugovia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugovia » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Earth II

• Dar al Harb
    • Thread Owner(s): Yugovia
    • Classification Tag(s): Story
    • Synopsis: A collection of one-shot posts set in the Caliphate.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: Open for others to write one shot stories involving the Caliphate in any capacity. We can be generic badguys if you want. My only rule is no major revelations without consulting me first, ok?

Earth_ Two
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Earth_ Two » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Earth II
Current Update

General Updates
  • Chrinthanium
    • [Post]: Partial Membership added.
  • Yugovia
    • [Post]: Spreadsheet updated.

Claim Updates
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika
    • [Post]: Claim added.
  • -The United Federation of Nations-
    • [Post] Claims updated as specific in this Post.
  • Yugovia
    • [Post]: Claims updated.

Thread Updates
  • Chrinthanium
    • [Post]: Thread added.
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika
    • [Post] Thread added.

Special Announcements
I have changed the layout of our threads. Previously, we listed threads by their geographic area. This was a suggestion a long time ago and it made perfect sense then. We had a lot of threads happening at once and it was a good way to figure out what was and what wasn't in proximity to one's claims. However, over time, this has become something of an eyesore both in terms of aesthetics and in management. As such, I've moved to going back to listing threads simply in alphabetical order, though I am maintaining the geographic identifier. Let's try this out for a while.

Current Update: Thu Feb 06, 2020 20:19 [UTC-5]
Last Update: Sun Dec 22, 2019 21:40 [UTC-5]
Page 11

Hi No Moto
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hi No Moto » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:05 am

I guess for admins sake I will repost this as my initial claim, all still to be done in Stab in the Back.

Sorry but here is an update to my initial claim, I've shaved off a few provinces in Inner Mongolia and added some stuff in Indonesia. Should clock in at 3,477,914

Japan
North Korea
South Korea
Northern Mariana Islands
Guam
Papa New Guinea (Islands Region)
Micronesia
Kiribati
Tuvalu
Tonga
Niue
French Polynesia
Cook Islands
Tokelau
Wallis & Futuna
United States (Aleutian Islands)
Russia (Sakhalin Oblast, Primorsky Krai, Jewish Autonomous Oblast)
China (Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia [Hulunbir City, Hinggan League, Tongliao City, Chifeng City], Hebei, Beijing, Tianjin, Shaanxi)
Indonesia [North Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, Western Kalimantan]
Indonesia [North Sulawesi, Gorontalo, Central Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, South Sulawesi, West Sulawesi]
Indonesia [North Maluku, Bangka Belitung Islands, Riau Islands, Maluku, Bali]

Sorry forgot January had 31 days and went over my time limit
Last edited by Hi No Moto on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tolorian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolorian Empire » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:24 pm

Earth II

• Nation Name: Union of Toloria
  • Demonym: Tolorian
  • Capital: Bamako
  • Founding Date: October 21, 1998
  • Official Language(s): Swahili
  • Official Religion: Zofani
  • Largest Religion: Zofani
  • Government Type: One-Party Totalitarian Dictatorship
  • Head of State: Shani Mobutu
  • Head of Government: Hamadi Tamu
  • Constitution: Yes
  • Legislature Type: Unicameral
  • Population: 78,428,353
  • Currency: Pobcha (Pa)
  • Calling Code: +256
  • Internet TLD: .cd
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 7
  • Aircraft Registration Code: ZC
  • Military Size:
    • Active Personnel: 335,000
    • Reserve Personnel: 309,000
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Biological: No
    • Radiological: No
    • Nuclear: No

Land Claims
  • Mauritania
  • Mali
  • Guinea
  • Senegal
  • Ivory Coast
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • The Gambia

• Real-Life Age: 20
  • Fluency in English: Native
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: Was here a while back and I enjoyed reading some of the stories while I was here.
  • Other Relevant RP Experience: n/a
  • RP Sample(s):

Last edited by Tolorian Empire on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:01 am

Tolorian Empire you have preliminary approval. Go ahead and post up your thread. I just have to check the land area to make sure it conforms. I’m sure it does just looking at those claims but I just have to do the math. Don’t let it stop you though.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:24 am

I would like to apply for an activity waiver please.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents