NATION

PASSWORD

Possible flamebaiting in UK thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Celritannia
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Possible flamebaiting in UK thread

Postby Celritannia » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:38 pm

This may have got missed, or perhaps it's nothing, but I thought I'd mention it none the less:

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:More criticism of Islam in our culture.
Lmao, you are mental.

There is enough criticism of Islam in our culture. It's the easiest thing to attack. Isn't it funny how most of those people who like to critique Islam think they don't have religious views? Their attacks usually laced with atheist dogma and a tiny hint of good old fashioned racism?

Stopping nonces is both simple and difficult. Simple because it doesn't require a lot of resources, difficult because generating a society that prevents nonces from doing their thing is actually hard and isn't just tied to nonces but many other kinds of community aliens. They are like predators who can smell a rotting society. It doesn't matter if they're Pakistani migrants or Tory MPs.

Edit - terrible form in original version

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Not actionable
:: Absolutely Orwellian :: Positively Kafkaesque ::
:: Undeviatingly the Year of Our Lord Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Four ::
:: IIWiki :: The Local Cluster (FT) :: NSFT Community Discord :: IIWiki Community Discord
Up on the housetop Santhbots pause;
Peace torn apart by steely claws!
Does it bring gifts of fun and games?
Nay, 'tis the king of acid rains!
Where can we flee from Santhbot's path?
No place is sheltered from his wrath!
Cyborg horror of the skies,
Flee! Save your children! Santhbot rides!
Proprietor of IIwiki :: santh dot ns, gmail for any iiwiki inquiries (and only iiwiki inquiries)
NS RP Community Manager - my TGs are open for RP community management/moderation purposes

Celritannia
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Celritannia » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Alrighty, thank you.

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Flamebaiting.

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Gormwood wrote:If you don't want to carry out the duties of office, don't fucking bother having the office in the first place. Try getting a job you're not interested in doing, see how long you last.
Are you dumb?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:38 pm

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Thank you.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Return to Moderation