NATION

PASSWORD

Meeting At Sector of Beta Trade Hub (IC,FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Meeting At Sector of Beta Trade Hub (IC,FT)

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:01 pm

OOC: The OOC is here

Pvuk-Yur System
In Orbit Around Masunk'

Two figures stood at the 'viewing platform' of the CoBTH station, looking down at the world being slowly terraformed below them. One of there first and only colonies out in space, but now a world filled more by Post-Human refugees then their own Illumien people. The two stood in robes dating back to what could've been long forgotten times, but were read, written, painted, sang, and remembered well. After several seconds, the elder of the two, a woman decided to speak.

"They wouldn't care in the slightest if any of us were to live or die."

"And yet they would be dead without us."

"At least they understand that."

"They have to, this is the Man-Machine Collective."

There was a period of silence before the younger man decided to note something as well.

"What again were the two main industries of there's we were interested in?"

"Books and arms manufacturing."

"Hmmm, information and culture is something we could certainly need more of; and there is a massive recreational industry for weapons." He said, before turning to look at her, "I fail to see how this is going to mean a serious impact for either their economy or ours."

"Yes and their production is a bit low when it comes to weapons I am afraid. However, they are publishing a wide range of high quality novels and books of study, while there is much agricultural production of theirs going to waste, along with mining in fact."

"Mining? How much mining?"

"There used to be a lot of mining, but that has decreased over time. Despite this, metal is metal."

"Indeed. I would presume their meat and milk production isn't that high?"

"Perhaps lower then us in fact."

"Good and bad I suppose."

"They have a stronger retail industry, so anything that flows to them should sell very well."

There was a beeping sound and the older looked down at her arm, before pulling down a sleeve.

"Hmmm."

"What is it?"

"It appears they actually have a fairly solid beef industry after all. Might even be grass fed or at least acceptable."

"Hmmm.. Well it should sell well to the other MegaPowers of Nidus."

"It should."

The two of them looked up and blinked a few times, noticing what looked like a small fleet or collection of ships approaching.

"That must be them."
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Empire of Dunist
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Dunist » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:04 pm

On Board of the Dreadnought. The Admiral is standing in the commanding bay looking at his subordinates. The uniform is in black with red acsents, the hair is combed behind and he looks excited.

"First question, are all ships well and most importantly the crew?"

A officer anwers his questions, sitting behind a monitor and looking through the messages.

"Yes, they are. Everyone is alive and well, no damage has been done to our ships. And we are trying to reach and establish a connection back home."

The Admiral smiles.

"I´m glad, the expedetion was an success in this regard at least. But we can´t let our guard get down. We don´t know if we are in an hostile enviroment and if we are even alone."

The officer looks through the messages and looks surprised.

"Sir? There is something?

The Admiral looks surprised.

"You are kidding me are you? ... No? Can we establish connection to them at least?"

Which the officer is trying to establish with the unknown force in the cold space.

Empire of Dunist
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Dunist » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:59 am

The Admiral is looking at the Projektor, he looks astonoished.

"A plattform? Here? Amazing. Shields up! But don't make the weapons ready! We will move forward. I want to know what they are doing."

The entire fleet Turns on the shields as they slowly approach the unknown Plattform. And exhaming what the plattform does.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Pvuk-Yur System
In Orbit Around Masunk'
Sector of Beta Trade Hub

The large orbital platform was not only in a stable orbit around the planet, but it used a reaction Deuterium and Helium 3 to produce thrust needed to hold itself in orbit at the same speed that the planet turned. The SBTH was among the same area of the world below, Masunk', and was a short distance from where there was hopes of building either a 'sky-hook' or a space elevator. There focus wasn't on that currently, or how the facility was spinning during its orbit, but the viewing platforms each faced toward or away from the planet.

"I don't think that it them, I heard their ships looked like something else."

The woman nodded a few times in her hood, before walking over to another viewing platform to get a better view. It wasn't really working, and so they put a finger to their ear, and began to speak.

"Call Sensors.... Hello. Yes... Julianne. Yes... Do you know who they are? Really? Not them? Someone else? Really? Send them a message telling them where they are and whose territory they are currently in. If they send anything back, take that as the opportunity to try and get the auto-translator working. As you know, they are very deep into this system, which is ours."

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Empire of Dunist
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Dunist » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:57 am

Onboard the dunistian Dreadnought, the commander receives the message.

"Admiral! We got a message from them! It seems they are capable of using the common tounge" says the officer on board and explains who the unknown force is.

"Oh really? Never heard of them. Send them a message back in the common tounge." he clears his throat. "We are the first Expeditionsfleet of the Dunistian Empire. Admiral Charles Magnov is commanding this vessel and this fleet. We come in Peace" he signals to stop the message here. "At least, if they don´t react unrational. Send this message!"

"Right away, Admiral!" says the officer again and sends the message.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:09 pm

Pvuk-Yur System
In Orbit Around Masunk'
Sector of Beta Trade Hub

There is what appears to be a twenty minute pause, before a reply is sent back over a very fast and highly charged electromagnetic signal range.

"Expedition? Imperium? This is territory of Prole Confederation. No use of force permitted. We are strong. We will meet force with force."

Julianne looks over at her pupil, before staring down at the message that was displayed on a screen for her.

"They're syntax is really cleaned up and consistent, but I don't under it at all. Their language is not some hodge-podge middle ground language. I understand parts of it, but the translation software is having a hard time, so the display says."

"Hmmm, perhaps they are human?"

"In these types, them being human only makes me more suspicious of their agenda. We might need to recall one of our major fleets from Scatter."

"Mmm, too many positions to watch. What about letting the others from Nidus know? They get jumpy about non-Nidus groups moving in close to the home system."

"They're unreliable, they might make a deal with hostiles. For now, we wait."

Empire of Dunist
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Dunist » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:53 pm

Onboard the Dreadnought of the Dunistian Empire.

The Admiral looks over the message with his own eyes, before sending a message back.

"We come in peace. We wont interfere with your doings"

He clears his throat before speaking to his officers

"Stop all movements. Don´t go near the unknown force. And run some calculations if we can go back where we came from" he sighs "I really don´t care if the are biological at this point, I just don´t want to let this excalating"

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Pvuk-Yur System
In Orbit Around Masunk'
Sector of Beta Trade Hub

There was another long pause, before a message had came back that was just a repeat of what they said, but with some of the words moved around, or replaced with words that had similar meanings. If a message was sent back to the station, another strange repeat would come back, with the words moved around, changed up, but the message having the same meaning as the one it was replying too. This would likely go on for an hour, as long as messages were sent to the station.

Eventually however, something clear would come as a message, proof that some understanding was reached.

"This is the Pvuk-Yur System of the Prole Confederation. Identify the method by which you select your leaders. The Prole Confederation is five member states, all of which have the universal masses of their people select representatives. The Prole Confederation is very decentralized, but it's defense and liberation forces are the exception."

Empire of Dunist
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Dunist » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:27 am

Onboard the Dunistian Dreadnought.

The message the ship for the hour while figuring out if the can come back where they came from.

"Admiral Magnov! They are asking how we select our leaders. I will answer right away with you approval"

The apporoval has been given. The Message says "This ist the first Expeditionsfleet of the Dunistian Empire. The Leaders are voted into the goverment, every man and woman has the right to vote for their party. The Party represents the people and their needs. Meanwhile we have a royal family, they are born as the heir to the throne. The royal family keeps the goverment in check while the goverment does the same with the royal family."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents