NATION

PASSWORD

SETSUZOKU SOCIAL NETWORK V2.0 (MT/OPEN/IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Tawfiq al-Hiwari @talhiwari
Just now from Tel al-Riyah, Riysa

As I stated in my personal address to the National Popular Council on Friday -
As human beings like us all, the honorable peoples of the Feringan Archipelago have an unalienable right to freedom, to peace and safety, and to self-determination of their lives and their lands. To take away any of the three - let alone all three - is to deny them the most essential right of all, their own humanity.

I call on my Shikonjimanese counterpart, Princess Yamura no Kyouko, to break some bread with me. Let us discuss this most pressing, most concerning matter together, as heads of state.

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:30 am

Maj. Xinahe Makexi (@YourNeighborhoodTongyehankeWarrior28)
Just now from Jingnan, Zhouran

The People's Defense Council made an online statement announcing that any praises towards Kangyuli-supremacism or the political-superhardline will be classified as anti-social behavior and that offenders will pay a fine and even do community service based on severity of their crimes. This is great news since all forms of racial chauvinism needs to be crushed, meanwhile the superhardline are just mentally-insane death-worshiping cultists with a streak of racial chauvinism and mystical imperialism.

Cmdr. Natake Jingwei (@SteelTsunami45)
Just now from Liao, Zhouran

@SUOVici: Pardon for my ramblings-of-an-officer, here in Zhouran we have a stereotype where the commissioned officers are just 'walking computers & calculators' while the enlisted, NCOs and warrant-officers are 'meathead dogsbodies'. I don't believe in that stereotype since in Zhouranese culture an officer should always respect the subordinates as an equal warrior. So if I end up rambling incoherently then foreigners will probably know when someone spent years rigorously training as a Zhouranese military officer.

Also, I'm surprised your nation called out another nation's nuclear bluff. This means that your nation was willing to go far in the game of nuclear brinkmanship while your opponent quickly conceded in shame. On the bright side, not only did your country avoid a nuclear war but you made good use of older munitions and sunk the enemy's commercial ships, which would of indeed put a dent on their economy.

HardlinersAreDestroyingOurNation (@EnlightenedModerateAgainstHardliners)
Just now from Anjing, Zhouran

@KonsoomKid98: Hardloomer feces munchers always be ruining fun, hardliners bad man cos they take away gamer privileges in my nation, bad man say superheroes fake become soldier instead. Me no want to die for political-hardline's war for resources. Me play vidya games and cosplay superheroes instead.

#GetWokeGoBroke

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:04 am

Jay-C Calderone (@JCC#One)
Just now from San Roji, Inyursta

@YourNeighborhoodTongyehankeWarrior28;
That sounds a little harsh and draconian.
I mean fuck racists, racists are stupid - but criminalizing free speech?

Plus, most nations that punish "anti-social behavior" tend to be dictatorial authoritarian states; definitely not places an anti-social deviant such as myself would want to live :twisted: 8)

@talhiwari
How long until you have Mukhabarat turn the military and intelligence forces of the Shikonjiamese Occupation Entity into a chorus of loose lips and sinking ships?

Suboficièle Emile Vicíquenta (@SUOVici)
Just now from Juanaré, Inyursta

@SteelTsunami45;
Fortunately/Unfortunately we never did get the chance to dump them on Aroquían commercial ships. I'm also of the belief that the higher-ups declassified that bit intentionally to ward of future saber-rattling behavior by everyone's favorite pariah state.

Calling the Ardoquían nuclear bluff was a separate incident, and even then as far as the average person was aware we just woke up one morning and foreign TV pundit talking heads were screaming that armeggedon was imminent, then we woke up the next day and Aroquí was apologizing, lmao!

The onset of the Second Whiteshore-Tarkan War turned into brinkmanship between SACTO and Asignese cronies, but both sides de-escalated calmly and allowed the continue via conventional means.

Jose Impendido; Euphoric GentleSir (@EnlightenedFedora)

Now that I'm no longer welcome at my puta religi-tard bigot mother's house I get the best meals! Me and my gamer bro have eaten nothing but chicken tenders, chips and soda for last 4 days straight!

Nobody wants your stupid salted tostones and legume stew, you fucking church-dwelling cona!

Jean-Pierre L'Acostas (@Firefight'ncowboy)
Just now from Antioquia, Inyursta

@Enlightened Fedora;

Dude, that does not sound healthy whatsoever...

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:09 am

Gen. Jair Monterossa (@JairMonterossa)
Just now from Madrigal, Carloso

After its inevitable half-death some years ago, I see the International Freedom Coalition has started to go about reconstructing itself. Maybe now its members will finally admit the organisation is nothing but a front for the fulfilment of a global agenda, namely liberal world hegemony and anti-nationalism. I advise everyone to read General Takeda Daisuke's excellent 'What does geostrategy stands for?' if you wish to understand more about the IFC's true nature, or indeed the nature of any similiar organisation in the world arena...

"Nationalism will be the resistance to that. It will defend the free market, right to worship, right of self-defence through civilian arms possession, the right to life of the unborn and the elderly and finally - natural order crafted by millennia of human civilization. This struggle [between nationalism and cosmopolitanism] will determine weather we will see the 21st century as the era of unipolar inernationalist world order, or will human civilization be preserved." - General Takeda Daisuke

CARLOSIAN_ULTRANATIONALIST (@carlosian_ultra)

@EnlightenedFedora Stop. If you keep doing this, you and your friend are going to be dead from scurvy.

Last edited by Greater Carloso on Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2024)

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:12 am

Rabbi Zimmerman (@David the Roomie)
Just now from Cebu City, DH

@EnlightenedFedora: The others are correct, your diet is questionable and most likely unhealthy...as is the loathing for your mother, but then again I'm a Jew--one of Abraham's firstborn. Yes, I know you have views on religious people that are roughly on the same level as the views of various ethnosupremacists vis-a-vis other races, but still.

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Jr. Lt. Luokang Suma (@WarhawksTookMyPension992)
Just now from Kuizhou, Zhouran

Currently onboard the Type 1999 Tusaigun-class DDG 'Ayanmutayanba of Senior Marshal Su Rongyu' after the ship arrived an hour ago following its five-month tour-of-duty in the Indian Ocean and South Atlantic. While I was simply having conversation with some navy buddies and the civilians being busy with taking pictures of the ship, a pair of navy Type 115-500 carrier-borne fighter jets randomly flew by while being chased by two air force Jian-18-3-3 fighter jets, I asked my navy buddies what the hell was happening and one of them simply replied "airforce boys being assholes as usual". The fighters ended up engaging in a mock dogfight with the airforce boys winning. I guess the navy could always stick to swimming as always, but then again it's most likely that the airforce bros simply popped up out of nowhere and tailed a pair of navy fighters in a one-sided mock dogfight just for some sick kicks.

Watching the two airforce planes tailing the navy planes while the latter tried going up vertically at high altitude was pretty cool to see in person.

BuccFoiNalan (@Atarong738淑女杀手)
Just now from Hexie, Zhouran

@EnlightenedFedora: I maybe some random dude on the Internet, but honestly you and your mates should start eating healthy. Chicken tendies and soda ain't good for your health, heck it ain't even good for your mind as well. And if your mental state ain't on top shape then your ascended-ness will become blunt and you'll devolve into a troglodyte like @EnlightenedModerateAgainstHardliners.

@JCC#One: Hey now, if anti-social behavior really was punished here in Zhouran then I should of done a year's worth of community service by now :lol2:

But on a serious note, racism is an actual issue here. While I'm happy of how patriotic and fiercely defensive us Zhouranese are, sometimes you'll get the usual racists using that as a facade to push their hatred against others. Like, for Zhouranese dudes who have non-Zhouranese girlfriends or wives, it can be difficult for them and their partners to go outside in public since there would be the occasional racist assholes heckling them and going on about 'muh Kangyuli purity' and how 'the warriors of the motherland' shouldn't be 'wasting their genetics' with foreign women. It's pretty disgusting and sad, and that's not all. There's times where a gang of Kangyuli-supremacists would do 'hit-jobs' against these couples and there's numerous videos online of Zhouranese men having to fight off a bunch of racist mouthbreathers just to protect their foreign partner, but luckily the chauvinistic idiots tend to be pushed back by angry mobs of ordinary people while Public Security Corps gendarmes will always crackdown on those who promote 'potentially-dangerous agendas' (basically things like racial supremacy, political-superhardline ideas, anything that's jingoistic in tone).

Personally, everytime the government makes an effort to crackdown on racism or just cracking down on violent divisiveness among Zhouranese in general, I'm always glad since we as a civilization for the past several millennia have a really bloody history of just fighting one another over petty bs. Plus me and my Scandinavian girlfriend always stay away from the occasional political-rallies here in Zhouran since the usual racists will use these rallies as an excuse to be Kangyuli supremacists and blame problems on foreigners instead. There will never be peace among us Zhouranese until the world will shatter.

Capt. (ret.) Jigelun Bolan (@BurntOutEagle91)

@WarhawksTookMyPension992: The foreigners won't know but basically ZPA Air Force fighter jets are known to routinely intercept (and even defeat) Naval Aviation fighters in mock dogfights for fun, even despite Central Aviation Command trying to put an end to the harassment due to numerous complaints from the Navy. Personally I kinda enjoy seeing these unpredictable mock dogfights since navybois tend to get pretty salty about it hehehe.

Cmdr. Natake Jingwei (@SteelTsunami45)
Just now from Liao, Zhouran

@BurntOutEagle91: You aviation jockeys are better off sitting in front of a computer every day and bombing people from the comfort of your chair. At least us guys in the Navy don't sit on our asses and play video-games while on duty.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:29 am

Dr. Raoul Alfanso Aristide (@RAAherpdoc)
Just now from Guadalojas, Inyursta

Here is a shout-out to Scipio! Scipio is a 1.7m (5.6ft) male Stripe-Necked Rattlesnake (Crotalus pelicuosa); also simply called a "Stripe-neck" or "Crotaléa". This species is technically drop-per-drop the 3rd most venomous wild snake species in Inyursta (behind the Midnight coralsnake and hybrids between this species and Crotalus dissurus); but due to venom quantity, size, bite pathology and (relatively) more common presence; it is functionally the most dangerous species in the country.

Scipio has been surgically fitted with a radio transmitter and is tracked twice a week (by either one of my junior research associates or by students of an affiliated university). He has been in our program for over seven years (longer than I have!). However, what truly demonstrates his stud status is a recent DNA analysis of collected neonate (newborn-6 months) and juvenile (>2 years old) reveals that he is the father of approximately 40.6% (26/64) of the young, representing at least 3 different mothers and four unique litters!
Whats best is this species maxes out around 2m (6.5ft), so it's likely this champ has a few more years of fathering left to go - and even then thanks to stored sperm he may still be fathering young even after his death!

Absolutely amazing guy right here!

Wow so many fucking pigs here who wanna tell me what to do! Fuck off telling me how to eat!

Also I will shit-talk my puta-de-merde-de-cona mother all I want! That bitch deserves it!

Sera Poroya (@SeraPY)
Just now from Madrija, Inyursta

>wants a government system where he doesn't have to get a job
>brags about playing video games and watching anime all day
>wont shut about his militant atheism
>brags about eating unhealthy
>"why cant I find an 11/10 hot girlfriend?"

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:35 am

@EnlightenedFedora: Not kosher, Herr Impendido. Not kosher at all.

Now that I've gotten the pun out of the way, have you ever stopped to consider that those who bite the hand that feeds them often lick the boot that kicks them? I'm not saying your gamer friend is represented by said boot; far from it. You may wish death upon your mother, but never, ever, ever think for one second that she would rather leave you to burn if she can help it.

Dr. Julian Abellana (@USecHealth Abellana)

The fifth COVID-19 patient has recovered. Tally now at 7 confirmed with four recovered and one dead, 30 under observation with 4 dead, and 29 discharged.

While the official PiffleNet site is still undergoing migration, this will be the temporary site for all updates related to the COVID-19 outbreak in the Confederation.

Feel free to contact my official email at usechealth@health-interior.gov.cv or visit health-interior.gov.cv/2019nCoV (health-interior.gov.cv/2019nCoV-es for Spanish and health-interior.gov.cv/2019nCoV-zh for Mandarin) for more details on the COVID-19 outbreak in the Confederation.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Guadalupador News Today
(@enGNB)
Divouga, Guadalupador

Health Ministry: Fear of "Crimson Flu", "Unfounded and Overblown"

Divouga, Guadalupador The Ministry of Health released a series of document this morning detailing the efforts of international health officials to stem the tide of the newly discovered disease. In order to ease the fears of the public, the Ministry published informative pamphlets on how CaBI19 is spread from person to person and how to prevent exposure to the bacterial illness. While CaBI19 hasn't affected any Dorians as of now, a sense of anxiety and fear has arisen among people in Guadalupador regarding it. The Ministry wants to put those fears to rest: "CaBI19, or as its colloquially known, 'Crimson Flu' is not a danger to anyone within the Federal Union of Guadaluapdor, or any Dorians travelling to affected regions at this time. It is well known how it is transferred, prevention is easy. If in any case an outbreak does affect Dorian citizens precautions are being considered as we work alongside the Ministry of State Affairs to restrict travel to affected regions, however as of late, there is no present danger. The reaction among social media to CaBI19 is unfounded and overblown, misinformation is rife on Dorian social media, and we'd like to bring actual facts and information about CaBI19 to light."
Dorian social media in recent days has been exploding with claims that the Crimson Flu is Inyurstan or Cuscatlani in origin, and that the Inyurstan government is covering up the "true statistics" on how many people have been affected. There have also been popular claims that CaBI19 is a joint Nifonese/Inyurstan bioweapons test on their own unwitting citizens and that their governments will use New Yama as a vector to infect Guadalupador in the future. Guadalupador News Today has looked into a few of these notable claims and found that none of them have any evidence and are conspiratorial. GNT also reports that the opinion of Inyursta among Dorians continues to plummet as recent opinion polls taken on our website show that only 23% of those that answered have a "Positive" outlook on Inyursta while 77% have a "Negative" outlook on the country of Inyursta, when further questioned, applicants mentioned "Crimson Flu" as one of the main negative points on their view of Inyursta.

Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

N awlins
Envoy

Founded: Sep 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby N awlins » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:33 pm

Whistle Monsta (@damonsta)
Just now from New Orleans, N Awlins

Once again, the Who Dat Nation, and the Republic of N Awlins has put on a masterful performance for the Mardi Gras holiday. The 50+ parades that flowed through the entirety of the republic they were a spectacle for thousands upon thousands of visitors from all over the world.

As we all say here, "Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler!"

Embassy Program | Factbook

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:49 am

Dr. Elle Spekschate (@ElleSpekschate)
Just now from South End, Kesslerstaadt

What. The. Fuck.

@RAAherpdoc Did you just assume that snake's gender? I wasn't aware that your profession was so drenched in bigotry and was perpetuating the harmful and outdated binary system of gender expression! You are imposing this creation on creatures that do not recognise patriarchy; which btw created this oppressive system in the first place. Since moving to Kesslerstaadt last year (partly to get away from the fascist Bowden regime) to lecture in KCU on Geopolitics and Gender Expression, as well as Fat Identity, I have been working night and day to expose sinister thinking like yours.

Last edited by Greater Carloso on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT (2024)

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:32 am

Dr. Raoul Alfanso Aristide (@RAAherpdoc)
Just now from Guadalojas, Inyursta

@ElleSpekschate;

Uhhmmm... He is a male though. We have determined this using the most... er... "accurate" field method. If you would read the entirety of my post, you would see that HE FATHERED CHILDREN - female snakes dont go around donating Z (reptilian equivalent of Y) chromosomes to their offspring.

I think we are quite correct to assert that the study specimen we named "Scipio" is in fact a male.

@David the Roomie;

Listen here, religi-tard; my mom kicked me to the curb because she is an intolerant bigoted cona who couldn't handle me sharing my enlightened ideals and tasteful culture with my siblings.
The only boots that kick me are religi-tards, chads, and Inyursta's machisimo culture (but I repeat myself).

Why dont you go back to hoarding gold while you laugh at Palestinian kids getting blown up, since that's what your specific version of the flying spaghetti monster tells his followers to do!

Lorena Auttauzi (@LolAuttauzi)
Just now from San Ignaçio, Inyursta

@damonsta;
Great to hear! Mardi-Gras, or as we call it hear Marde-Grasse is pretty big, though I imagine not as big as your festivities. Behind Le Crésto (Halloween/Day of the Dead week), this is probably my favorite time of year!
A lot of places take the whole week off, so we will probably be partying until early Sunday morning, but I've attached some pictures of the local parade from last night here in San Ignaçio!

#FatTuesday

Alejandro Joanés; Reporter of Truth (@RealTruthWars)
Just now from Castille de Térro, Inyursta
More thought-provoking news everyone!

Within the last 2 weeks, two former Serviçia d'Inteligençe Nationele - or National Intelligence Service (NIS) - individuals have recently become active again on LinkedIn after 2-6 year periods of inactivity, with another two making new accounts. This comes in the midst of Claudio Delaforte resigning as Regional Chief of the South-Oriental Region due to "family reasons".

We know that NIS likes to be quiet and secretive about their firings and terminations, what could this be over?
If you know of any people suddenly on the job market, retired or returning to previous work or hobbies with known or potential links to NIS let my team know now and we will get to the bottom of what our government is up to!

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:33 am

@EnlightenedFedora: Wow. Just wow. No wonder that Mindorite playboy compared you to Himmler, yimakh shemo.

N awlins
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby N awlins » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:14 am

@LolAuttauz

Oh, it's always a party here in Da Big Easy. I just double-checked da count and over a 4-week time frame, we pack in 79 parades. When we do things, we do things big. From the Phunny Phourty Phellows on the Epiphany/12th Night on January 6th to the King of Carnival (Rex) on Mardi Gras Day!

Just be wanted, if youz easily triggered, then there are a few parades that are not for you. Such as Krewe de vu. This year, their theme was giant male appendages. They used to those appendages to make fun of politicians worldwide.

@EnlightenedFedora

Speaking of male appendages, I doubt the hookahs here would suck that micro appendage of yours, amigo.

Last edited by N awlins on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:42 am

La Sociedad de Ramón Magsaysay (@RamonMagsaysaySociety)
Just now from Tagbilaran City, BH

@JCC#One: On foreign policy, Llano aims to maintain the armed neutrality that kept Visayan men and women safe from foreign conflicts; in his last speech he said "the Confederation will not let itself be marred by the conflicts of foreign nations, nor shall it be unprepared for the possibility of conflict spilling into its borders." On immigration, he advocates for lower quotas and more extensive background checks on immigrants, vowing to root out those of an extremist inclination; in his words, "the Confederation shall never be a safe haven for extremists seeking to extend their tentacles." Economically, he stands for the workers, who "are the backbone of Visayan society."
As for his chances of winning...Nichol has the ears of every Visayan seeking change. Uncomfortable with the current political landscape and desiring fresh blood not beholden to the four mainstream parties, he is popular with a good chunk of the voting population.

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:45 pm

Rumours going around that there are now hundreds of cases of people infected with the CaBI19 bacteria in Kesslerstaadt, but the city government has put a gag order on the local media from reporting on it to stop widespread panic and other countries putting travel bans in place. Thousands more could be infected but currectly asymptomatic. Luckily there aren't any direct flights between Carloso and Kesslerstaadt so we should be safe.

MT (2024)

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:32 pm

OOC: this piece of work is a Guadalupadorian Cultural Ultranationalist. His opinions should not be taken as the official policy of the government of Guadalupador nor the prevailing view of the vast majority her citizens.

Eldre Terenoyu (@BasedDorian)
Just now from Ganaan, Guadalupador

Just heard from a friend that the Crimson Flu has hit over a thousand cases in Inyursta. Not at all a surprise, given how they live in their own waste. It’s apparently gotten so bad that they’re dumping bodies in the streets and setting them alight. In other good news Kesslerstaadt is also getting BTFO by the disease, lmao. All degenerates are gonna suffer and that’s a wonderful thing, especially when you hear reports about Cuscatlanis and Inyurstans dying in droves.

Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:36 am

Jay-C Calderone (@JCC#One)
Just now from San Roji, Inyursta

@RamonMagsaysaySociety;
Makes sense honestly. Forgive my historical/geopolitical ignorance on the subject, but has the Visayan Confederation been embroiled in any long, drawn-out foreign wars or conflicts?

@BasedDorian
Actually, your buddy is wrong. Its well over 150million cases of the Crimson Flu virus. Our government can only hide the fact our economy is already imploding.
Honestly if I were you I would bet all your life savings on the Inyurstan economy (including petrol exports) going nose-up within a few days.

Clarabelle Alvarez (@NurseClara)
Just now from Nuveau Lyon, Inyursta

@carlosian_ultra;
Hundreds? Dude, word is in the halls of the medical community that this shit likely came from Kesslerstat. I think the number you meant was tens to hundreds of thousands.
Knowing the weird shit the freaks who dwell in Kesslerstat are into, I wouldn't be surprised if the Venom Butt started as some freaking gay fetish shit.

@BasedDorian
Okay Gringo, did you mean like less than 7? Because that's where we are at but don't let facts get in your way, maricone-blanc...

@damonsta;
Ha! Ad-hominem!

Not that I should expect any more out of a pig-headed arrogant fool who can't even spell "monster" correctly. Sure, my male package may be just a wee bit below average, but my IQ is over 140 so check-mate, retard!

Lorena Auttauzi (@LolAuttauzi)
Just now from San Ignaçio, Inyursta

@damonsta;
Yeah, no. That's nothing we aren't used to. A few years back the dirty political risque garment of choice was women's underwear/bikini bottom's with President Jack Peresque's face on the front, as a stab at his perceived "weak" or "unmanly" (giggle) status in the face of certain western nations (Ausitoria) encroaching in our sea space.

But yes, tomorrow (Friday/Vendras) night we have our big party night, usually at either a club, public venue or someone's private house with a lot of space.
I've already got my outfit ready for tomorrow night! Show some leg, catch some beads!

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:48 am

Commonwealth News Service
(@Commonwealth News)
Palmyrion

Gays, bisexuals rescued from radical Christian gang hideout

• Many rescues tested positive for CaBI19
  • Unknown how CaBI19 infected the victims
  • Bioterror plot with aim of exacerbating homophobia suspected
SORRONDA, NEW ECIJA: A townhouse raid conducted by 101 Scout Ranger Regiment at 3:01AM this morning yielded 20 members of the LGBT community rescued from the hands of a radical Christian gang hideout in the city of Sorronda, at the province of New Ecija. Eight Scout Ranger Regiment soldiers raided the house in the wee hours of dawn to aid in the element of surprise; the raiding party sustained one soldier injured, with 14 of the 17 gang members in the townhouse killed by the Scout Rangers.

Three hours later, the rescues were tested for the new CaBI19 pathogen, of which 9 were tested positive; it is still unknown how the victims were infected with the pathogen, citing heightened airport security protocols at Palmyrion's various international airports. It is suspected that the victims were used to inoculate the pathogen as part of a bioterror plot by the gang to exacerbate homophobia within Palmyrion.

"We applaud this remarkable raid by the Scout Rangers which yielded the rescue of 20 members of the LGBT community." Brigadier General Arnold Magsaysay, Commanding OIC of the Scout Rangers, said in a press conference lasting from eight to nine in the morning. "However, the entry of CaBI19 into Palmyrion is alarming, and the Scout Rangers stands steady and on alert for any bioterror plot revolving the new pathogen." he added, an hour after which the Scout Rangers held a capability demonstration of their capabilities to operate in CBRN-contaminated (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) environments.

The University of Palmyrion Diliman, in conjunction with the University of Palmyrion Aragon, has started development on a testing kit for CaBI19, and it is expected that mass deployment of the testing kit would follow shortly after clinical trials. "The AFP will assist in deployment of the testing kit in light of a possible biohazardous national security threat - should the kit be tested to be fully functional." General Joseph Lagamon, Chief of Staff AFP, remarked in the same press conference.

Commonwealth News Service
(@Commonwealth News)
Palmyrion

University of Palmyrion Diliman, Aragon to develop CaBI19 test kit, experimental cure

• UPD College of Sci and Tech to collaborate with UPA Institute of Medicine
  • Clinical trials planned within the next two months
  • Campuses to be locked down due to biohazard concerns
QUEZON CITY, METRO ARAGON: At a press conference lasting from eight to nine in the morning regarding the CaBI19 pathogen, the University of Palmyrion system, represented by its system President and the Chancellors of two of the primary collaborating campuses, stated that development of an experimental cure and a test kit for CaBI19 has been initiated by the UP system.

"UP Diliman and UP Aragon have planned to collaborate on combating the CaBI19 pathogen, primarily on creating a cure as well as testing kits for the pathogen." President Julius Concepcion, President of the UP System, said in the press conference. "The facilities of the recently-inaugurated Biosafety Level Four complex in UP Diliman would certainly be put to the test in the face of the CaBI19 pathogen." Chancellor Hadrian Raniag, UP Diliman Chancellor, added, referring to the Biosafety Level Four complex set up in the Biology Sector of the Science Institute Complex. "UP Aragon stands ready to conduct clinical trials of both the experimental cure and the testing kit through its Institute of Medicine should they be declared ready for clinical trials." Chancellor Gerald Preston of UP Aragon said. On the same vein, the Palmyrian Centre for Genomic Studies, located in UP Diliman, has announced its plan to attempt to sequence the CaBI19 pathogen's genome in an effort to combat the bacterium.

However, the cure effort carries with it a high biohazard and bioterror risk, requiring that both university campuses be placed under military lockdown, with an 8-hour 10PM to 6Am curfew enforced across the campuses. The AFP has since then added to the fortifications it had initially placed in light of UP Fair, and have begun to enforce the curfew to much of the chagrin of the students and the faculty.

Peter Agnas (@Peetagnas)
Just now from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Palmyrion

There it goes. Military lockdown part two. This time you can't pull off an all nighter at the Sunken Garden just like in UP Fair. Of all the places they can test a really deadly pathogen in, they chose Palmyrion's premier state university to do it in the middle of a large population centre.

Last edited by Palmyrion on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:37 am

HardlinersAreDestroyingOurNation (@EnlightenedModerateAgainstHardliners)

The fuck! A bunch of hardline-aligned assholes from the Central Civil Investigation Office of the Supreme Investigative Directorate knocked on one of my mate's door and questioned him for partaking in "illegal profiteering" operation. He works in a small repair café coop ffs, not an underground profiteering business or whatever bs political-hardliners come up with. Hardliners are only doing this because my mate and the coop he works in are moderate-aligned, not to mention that my mate and his comrades always donate to the moderate-aligned labor union they belong to since hardliners love making it difficult for us moderates to remain active collectively.

#Can'tTrustBackstabbingHardliners #RatherBeDeadThanOppressed

Capt. (ret.) Jigelun Bolan (@BurntOutEagle91)

@EnlightenedModerateAgainstHardliners: Maybe your mate and his workbuddies should stop funneling money under the guise of 'donations' as usual since you moderates have a penchant for profiteering from the pockets of innocent people. Now maybe you and all the other political-moderates should collectively grow a backbone and stop sulking about being supposedly 'oppressed' just because the other side doesn't hold the same opinions as you guys.

BuccFoiNalan (@Atarong738淑女杀手)
Just now from Hexie, Zhouran

@EnlightenedModerateAgainstHardliners: Damn that sucks tbh. I don't personally give much shits about the divide between the moderates and hardliners here in this country since national unity is first and foremost key, but trying to intimidate moderates from supporting their respective labor unions is a dick move from the political-hardline establishment. Plus a government agency like the SID should remain impartial and politically-balanced as always.

@BurntOutEagle91: That's kinda hypocritical since hardline-aligned labor unions receive donations from their members, plus having the political-hardline as the current establishment has given hardline-aligned labor unions more socio-economical-political influence over their moderate-aligned rivals.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:09 pm

Ariela Tamayo (@PinayCosplay)
Just now from Akihabara, Kirishima

Interestingly enough the Jeontongdang Party started their campaign by speaking with Slavs in Slavyansk and reaching out to various Filipinos across the country. A weird combination to start with IMO. All I know is that Na intends to keep up aid and support migration efforts post-Bayan collapse. Considering Kasuga's policies helped my parents immigrate here, I'm currently leaning towards his pick of Na for now.

P.S I won't be pitching in about politics much during this election unless asked. Next post will be about my next cosplay appearance ≧◡≦

A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:33 pm

RTC News
(@rtcnews)
Madrigal, Carloso

◉ BREAKING KESSLERSTAADTER AUTHORITIES REPORT 104,838 CASES OF CABI19, MORE SUSPECTED

West Side, Kesslerstaadt - Kesslerstaadter authorities have finally revealed the true extent of the outbreak of the CaBI19 bacterium in the city-state, after days of refusing to provide figures to the international community. At a press conference organised by the Kesslerstaadter Health Agency, the public health service of the country, Dr. Bart Kemper stated that, so far, a jaw-dropping 104,838 individuals had tested positive for the deadly infection, with tens of thousands additional suspected cases. Anonymous sources told RTC News on Monday that the Kesslerstaadter government of Prime Minister Lumban Reitz had issued a gag order on local media, fearing that widespread fear and panic over the disease would cripple the city-state's tourism-dependent economy. However, with it now becoming clear that the local government will not be able to contain the infection on its own, it is likely that this revelation will cause other countries to introduce travel restrictions on the small island country in response. Carloso has maintained an official ban on direct routes to and from Kesslerstaadt since mid-2018, and implemented mandatory STD screening at airports for all individuals who have passed through its borders.

Videos posted on social media indicate that hospitals in the city have been completely overwhelmed by the outbreak, with space for additional prefabricated facilities limited in the densely populated country. Conditions in hospitals have rapidly deteriorated as staff become ill with CaBI19 themselves, and there is a chronic shortage of hospital beds and trollies. Corpses of deceased patients are piling up, but no official death toll in Kesslerstaadt had been given so far. Prime Minister Reitz is understood to be planning to address the country later tonight and is expected to make an international plea for help to deal with the crisis.

AL GRAN SÉNOR (@AlGranSenor)

Kesslerstaadt aka 'New Sodom' poses a grave health risk to every single person in the world! Only a blockade by air and sea around that shithole will stop the disease from spreading to other countries. It was only going to be a matter of time before a superbug like this was going to start spreading from there. The Carlosian government needs to turn away anyone who has even passed through Kesslerstaadter airspace.

Not suprised, unfortunately. As bad as 'New Sodom' is, I think President Tobón could do well by deploying the Armed Forces to Kesslerstaadt and helping establish facilities to assist the public health service in treating the ill and dying. The symptoms of this disease are horrendous and nobody deserves to be left to die this way. If CaBI19 keeps spreading, the city itself might descend into anarchy and that'd just be another terrible mess for the countries of the Southern Furukuran Sea to deal with.

Last edited by Greater Carloso on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MT (2024)

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Maki Kojiro (@makikojiro)
Just now from Ishikawa, Nifon

As we the Nifonese are preparing to celebrate Shinano Matsuri, I would like to take a couple seconds to thank the most important person that I want to honour today - that is Iesu Krishtou, the living tao of the universe, and the kami clad in human flesh, the avatar of heavenly sovereign.

Ever since times immemorial, various philosophers have asked themselves the question of human suffering. Some, attributed the cause of suffering to be illusion of self. I believe differently - that it is our rebellion against the Celestial Sovereign that brought impurity upon the world. In the land far away, the Celestial Sovereign himself took a human form, and through his death, burial and resurrection, and shedding of his precious blood performed the greatest harae, offering us all a free path to the Pure Land, where we will receive new bodies and become immortals, if only we believe in the work he had performed for us.

Since times immemorial, the Nifonese have performed harae with water - how much powerful must be a harae performed with blood of a kami?

I wish you all a happy celebration - but in the midst of celebrating the fight a fight of patriarch Yakufu against a tenshi, remember the one who caused those events to happen in first place.

Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

N awlins
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby N awlins » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:18 pm

@EnlightenedFedora

Oh I know how to spell "Monster" you midget male appendage maggot. Maybe with that 140 IQ of yours, you should maybe learn about other cultures and get that broomstick outta your keister. Lighten up, bruddah.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 pm

The Man Your Man could Frak like (@Terminal Playboy)
Just now from Calapan, MR

@damonsta: Wish I could come visit you guys on Mardi Gras. Shame this coronavirus outbreak has screwed plenty of travel plans over. Sure, @USecHealth Abellana is on top of this like one of my frak-buddies last night (Protip/Brotip: Protection saves lives!) but still.

And I would suggest you leave Fedora Himmler be; the way he shat on the resident rabbi just proves that he earned that sobriquet. I'll be honest here, religion does not settle well with my playboy tail, but I don't go out of my way to equate the devoutly religious with the mentally disabled. True, that's the kind of thing one would expect from a bona fide bastardo rojo, but that he came out as a raging antisemite the way he did justifies the insinuation that he was deep in bed with Hitler's cohorts, and no cry of "Godwin's Law" can ever deflect that statement.

La Sociedad de Ramón Magsaysay (@RamonMagsaysaySociety)
Just now from Tagbilaran City, BH

@JCC#One: Only if you count anti-piracy and anti-slavery patrols as such; the closest thing to Visayan participation in a foreign conflict involved the aftermath of a Homofront-associated riot in New Edom; while we were to send a fleet to aid New Edom, developments moved so quickly that the unrest petered out and the deployment never materialized*.

@makikojiro: Godspeed, Shogun. Godspeed.
It has always been the opinion of the Ramon Magsaysay Society that the devoutly religious make for the most freedom-loving Visayans; not for nothing does Thomas Stearns Eliot suggest that those who reject and despise God offer themselves to either of the Totalitarian Twins, for in their hearts they dream themselves gods.

* An OOC reason I wasn't able to see that arc through was because I found myself in an abusive relationship at the time; she was so extreme that she went as far as to threaten to kill off my family members, starting with my son. If anyone from SACTO reads this, please convey my deepest apologies to New Edom.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates