NATION

PASSWORD

The Democratic Republic Roleplay

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Matt Laand 3
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Matt Laand 3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:34 pm

Fujianese Shanghai wrote:With the fall of the motherland generals, politicians and figureheads took what they could and one such man is Runov Georgiy or the Iron fist of the north as he’s known as in Moscow. Born in 1973 in Minsk to a Russian family Georgiy spent much time reading and living the standard life of the typical soviet but his life in Minsk wouldn’t last long as Family moved to Moscow to try and get a better education but like many others his family was arrested only days later for supposedly having anti communist views and taken away to a gulag which deeply hurt Georgiy, and shaped many of his future views, yet later in 1989 he joined the military briefly but had to leave after a injury. Then in 1991 when the soviet union fell he quickly began getting into politics more and soon he’d become a well known politician but it wouldn’t be till the complete collapse of Russia till he got the recognition he has today. Setting up a small militia in Tikhvin, Georgiy led many campaigns to capture Karelian and Ingrian land and soon he’d taken over a large chunk of land but he still was not satisfied and pushed towards St. Petersburg. In the famous battle he led a massive charge with infantry units and one tank which they’d stolen from the former military. In the end Georgiy’s forces won over the small Partisan units in St. Petersburg.

now years later with the rebirth of the new Soviet Union and with a strong sense of new soviet expansionism the new Red army has been given order directly by the Marshal of soviet union, Pankiv Nikolay, to invade the ‘’Rouge northern militarist north.’’. while Georgiy’s army is not very efficient it does have an advantage has the terrain and forests protects them from large offensives but knowing this general Valery Gerasimov requested that he’d be given the newly formed winter units and much winter suited motorized units as possible. This would help him both with the terrain but also the climate as both Karelia and Ingria are known for their heavy winters.
Not too long after the order and the units being organised the red army charged into the north with high speed taking villages, cities and large regions with little resistance. Pushing as far in as to Pskov and taking several of Georgiy’s forces by surprise. Around 17,000 enemy troops where supposedly captured when the red army took Pskov and around 14,000 captured in Veliky Novgorod.
(Image)

**Uprising in St. Petersburg**
Since the beginning of the war Pankiv Nikolay where in close contact with Russian communists in st Petersburg and have sent secret supplying missions to the communist partisans there. Now with the enemy being confused and unorganised Pankiv has given the request that the partisans in st Petersburg rise up and start a revolution which they accepted.
Soon St. Petersburg which had been generally unguarded fell with resounding victory for the communists and soon other towns nearby also rose up. Now having to fight on two front the enemy is split and forced to fight on both a stretched and long border but also with guerrilla forces in St. Petersburg. All this continues to contribute and allow the large success for the red army.
Pankiv Nikolay has also sent a ultimatum to Georgiy which states:
‘’By request of my cabinet we’ve concluded that this war between us will most likely result in many deaths but this can be halted if you where to surrender. We guarantee you your life and in return we wish that you’ll halt your forces and officially step down along with your militias and troops. We will welcome any surrender with mercy but if you do not surrender we can not promise you nor your troops safety or mercy.’’ -General secretary of CPSU and marshal of the soviet union, Pankiv Nikolay.
(Image)
The red army continues its advance but in the government they wait for a response from Runov Georgiy but only time will tell.

During the invasion musicians from Moscow came to higher the moral and one song frequently played was "Красная Армия всех сильней" or White Army, Black baron as its known in English. Its song comes from the times of the Russian civil war but it still is well known song today especially among the troops.
‘’I
White is the Army and Black the Baron
That want to restore the old Borists throne
But from the taiga to British seas
The people's Red Army's at the peak of strength!

Chorus:
Let the Red Army
Take in its journey
A bayonet with its hardened hand,
And now we must all
Unstopped by walls
Go into one last deadly stand!

II
Oh people's Red Army, let's march on our way!
The Rev-Mil-Council calls us into the fray.
For from the taiga to British seas

Chorus

III
Flames and fires worldwide we seek to ignite,
Razing down churches and prisons in tide.
For from the taiga to British seas

Chorus’’

https://youtu.be/vA-W_MPg9ec

(awaiting response)

ST PETERSBURG REBELS PERSPECTIVE
I am Ivino Yovonivich. I am 32 years of age, but rather I Iook that I am 40. Looks can be decieving.

I studied chemistry in the St. Petersburg university, and quickly took a job at a chemist. I felt betrayed, all my skills, my education, and I was being underpaid. It was a betrayal, of the highest order in my opinion.

The revolt, oh, it was seen as a dirty workers revolt. However, I was like them, not appreciated. Did I live in a slum? No. However, we were kin.

I had my fathers rifle, and had taken the time to train with it, and was a decent shot.

When I first signed up to participate in the revolt, I was viewed with skepticism. I was a chemist, why would I revolt? I must certainly be a spy. However, my speech, convinced them otherwise, and I was initiated as an officer in the revolt, a 2nd Lieutenant for that matter.

My new men, 20 of them to be exact, were skittish. Yes, when faced with fancied marching songs, then marched forward with courage, with no problem. However, I saw something inside them. They would certainly run away at first shot. I decided to make an inspiring speech, and upon telling the other lieutenants and captains of my plan, 600 men were gathered so I could speak to them.

"Men, I remind you all of why you are here. Why you face the enemy on the opposing feild. Is it for coin? No. We do not fight for some that is, oh no no. We fight, for what will be. We fight, for our future generations, our children, our grand children, to make this world a better place. That is why we revolt, and risk our lives today."

The soldiers responded in a resounding "Hurrah! Hurrah!", and with that I knew that these each of 600 men would fight as if they were 10 men.

I was invited to speak to other soldiers, and the morale of the entire army dramatically improved.

Matt Laand 3
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Matt Laand 3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Ballazania wrote:At 12 PM, Iason Vasiliallis, The President of The Balkan Union met with the president of Albania. Iason Had Proposed This, Albania Be Annexed As A A State - It will Be Able To Handle Their Own Laws But Not Militias', As A Compromise, The National Government Would Provide Basic Services. With that Meeting Finished, He Quickly Rushed To The Government Building to Fill out Paper-work and handle other Bureaucratic processes.

Tirana:
"We should not join the Balkan union dear president, it will chip away at our autonomy."

"How so minister of defence?"

"We cannot handle our own millitas, this is preposterous!"

A long argument ensuded, until finally the President came to a conclusion.

"We shall join, if we are exempt from any draft ever."

America JB
Attaché

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

On verge of war, America JB grows in number

Postby America JB » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Matt Laand 3 wrote:
America JB wrote:The President of America JBm John Tyler, has invited the Governors of the five America JBian States to the Executive Mansion for a dinner. There, they discussed issues facing the nation and how the President could better help them. All of the Governors, the Governor of Illinois in particular, presented the very clear concern that the United States of America JB does not have direct access to the Atlantic ocean for trading. This is a very important thing to get control and be apart of for the America JBian economy and security. So, after the meeting the President called up the Speaker of the House.
In the call with the Speaker, the President asked for a vote to approve direct invasion of the territory that is West Virginia and Maryland. The Speaker said, "Sir, with all due respect, I think we have already overdone our direct imperialist invasions in this Continent." The President responded by saying, "We must get this done". The Speaker refused to comply and said it's a terrible idea. So, what the President does is, send in a special unit of the army to West Virginia and Maryland to enhance a state of rebellion against the territorial governments. In a matter of four months, the spies have organized associations and have won a caucus in each other those territories legislatures. This is a very dangerous mission since those soldiers, or spies, can be charged and sentenced to death for treason.
In a meeting of each those two territories legislatures, the puppet lawmakers proposed a motion to dissolve and gave very good reason for doing so. After much debate and deliberation, West Virginia legislature dissolved and elections were scheduled to take place. The President of America JB saw this take place and took this as an opportunity to roll in with a militia group known as the Blue bandits. These men rode into the State house and forced the Governor to sign documents, officially recognizing that West Virginia is now a State of America JB. The Speaker of the House in the America JBian General Assembly blasted this action as careless and dictatorial. He vowed to investigate this event to the full extent of the law. His only problem is, the America JBian people strongly support this action and want to see more of it. The Speakers hands are tied, just what the President wanted.
In Maryland though, the Governor was assassinated by some other outside person, not pertaining to the mission by America JB. It was reported the assassin was a domestic terrorist. Anyways, President Tyler saw this as an opportunity for the America JBian army to get directly involved. So, in a week the JBian army arrived at the Capitol of Maryland and posted a notice on the door, that the President wishes and orders the legislature to ratify the document and become a State of America JB. The legislature in fear and hesitation did ratify the document and did become a State.

Virginia Governors Mansion
A meeting was held between the governors of Virginia, and North Carolina to discuss the matter of JBIAN expansion.

"There acts are atrocious on every level, and must be brought to a halt!" the virginian governor James Polk said, with obvious fury.

"Polk, Polk, please calm down, I am sure that a treaty of sorts can be brought to terms."

"Terms? Do you think the jbians are intrested in terms? They assassinate a governor, force one to sign bills, why would they come to terms dear governor?"

"I believe that their expansion will come to a halt. The opposing party strongly speaks agaist these actions, and-"

"And what? A man in a suit, 500 miles away, oh, terribly sorry, four men in suits 500 miles away have some grievances? We must call for a United coalition agaist jbian expansion."

"Polk, I am sorry, but we must act moderately, we cannot allow-"

"Moderatly? Moderatly? Was killing a governor, forcing one to sign documents moderate? Soon itll be us assassinated! Us forced to sign bills. Dont you see that? North Carolina can help Virginia stop this."

The North Carolonain governor Isaiah looked down onto the floorboards, and recalled a sweet memory. His father had once said "Never allow anyone, not one man, however power, to trample all over you." This memory came to him suddenly. John Tyler, the governor murmured to himself.

"I will introduce this to the North Carolinain parliament."

"Thank you dearest friend."

In a sweeping 41-9 vote, and 38-12 vote respectively in both states legislature, north Carolina and Virginia signed a resolution to curb Jbian expansion.

Two days later, the Kentucky Senare debated the resolution with ferosity.

"We should not join this alliance, this anti jbian alliance. They are our kin."

"Kin who have been led astray by sin dearest senator. They assassinate one governor, the governor of Massachusetts, a sweet, dear man who loves his people, and forces west Virginia to join their so called union of liberty. It is imperative, to join this alliance, to curb jbain expansion."

Harsh words and insults were thrown at whim, however, in a 52-48 vote, Kentucky joined the alliance to curb jbian expansion as well.

"I dont know what the hell I voted aye on.' ~Kentucky senator William Madison

On verge of War, America JB grows in numbers

The President of America JB rose up in the morning with a kick in his step. Though, of course that did no last as he was made well aware of the North Carolinain and Virginian votes to condemn the invasion of West Virginia and Maryland. It is imperative that America JB gets these two territories to join the union and new States. So, to get this done President John Tyler makes his way into the Executive situation room filled with his best Generals and strategists in war and diplomacy.

Within two hours, President Tyler has special operation forces making their way to the Capital's of West Virginia and Maryland, making sure order is kept and a revolt does not break out. The President calls the leaders of the opposition coalition and warn them to back down, but they refuse to. So, an additional 4,000 troops are sent to guard the border of the acquired America JB territories. New tensions are rising and a conflict is a brewing. A conflict the opposition nations do not want. So, is there a deal in the making? A deal to prevent war....

It's finally that day, the day the legislatures of West Virginia and Maryland vote on to or not to become America JB States. The day started out great but an explosion occurred and the Maryland State legislature. Thankfully no legislatures were injured but this is an unacceptable retaliation to a democratic process, the America JB government is not going to have any of it. In response to that attack, President Tyler orders and successfully carries out an air attack that wiped out a Virginian base near Richmond. This was a clear warning of what is to come if this ever happens again.

Within 8 hours, the territories of west Virginia and Maryland's legislatures successfully passed the articles and are now States of America JB, upon the approval of the General Assembly. This is a giant victory for the President, though he is not out of the woods yet. President Tyler sends his aid to deliver the news to the Speaker of the House, and a vote is scheduled to occur on this sensitive topic. The Speaker in response has great reservations about this endeavor but in the end backs it, saying "We must put our differences aside and work for America JB. With that said, this benefits our nation and thus I support it." With that, the hopes of the opposition leader of this being prevented was squashed. In a narrow vote, the General Assembly approved of the new States, they are officially in the Union.

Ballazania
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ballazania » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Matt Laand 3 wrote:
Ballazania wrote:At 12 PM, Iason Vasiliallis, The President of The Balkan Union met with the president of Albania. Iason Had Proposed This, Albania Be Annexed As A A State - It will Be Able To Handle Their Own Laws But Not Militias', As A Compromise, The National Government Would Provide Basic Services. With that Meeting Finished, He Quickly Rushed To The Government Building to Fill out Paper-work and handle other Bureaucratic processes.

Tirana:
"We should not join the Balkan union dear president, it will chip away at our autonomy."

Suddenly The Phone Rang As The Day ended, The President Picked Up And Accepted Demands. The Intended Purpose is To Help The Economy And Infrastructure Of Both Countries.

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:22 pm

America JB wrote:
Matt Laand 3 wrote:Virginia Governors Mansion
A meeting was held between the governors of Virginia, and North Carolina to discuss the matter of JBIAN expansion.

"There acts are atrocious on every level, and must be brought to a halt!" the virginian governor James Polk said, with obvious fury.

"Polk, Polk, please calm down, I am sure that a treaty of sorts can be brought to terms."

"Terms? Do you think the jbians are intrested in terms? They assassinate a governor, force one to sign bills, why would they come to terms dear governor?"

"I believe that their expansion will come to a halt. The opposing party strongly speaks agaist these actions, and-"

"And what? A man in a suit, 500 miles away, oh, terribly sorry, four men in suits 500 miles away have some grievances? We must call for a United coalition agaist jbian expansion."

"Polk, I am sorry, but we must act moderately, we cannot allow-"

"Moderatly? Moderatly? Was killing a governor, forcing one to sign documents moderate? Soon itll be us assassinated! Us forced to sign bills. Dont you see that? North Carolina can help Virginia stop this."

The North Carolonain governor Isaiah looked down onto the floorboards, and recalled a sweet memory. His father had once said "Never allow anyone, not one man, however power, to trample all over you." This memory came to him suddenly. John Tyler, the governor murmured to himself.

"I will introduce this to the North Carolinain parliament."

"Thank you dearest friend."

In a sweeping 41-9 vote, and 38-12 vote respectively in both states legislature, north Carolina and Virginia signed a resolution to curb Jbian expansion.

Two days later, the Kentucky Senare debated the resolution with ferosity.

"We should not join this alliance, this anti jbian alliance. They are our kin."

"Kin who have been led astray by sin dearest senator. They assassinate one governor, the governor of Massachusetts, a sweet, dear man who loves his people, and forces west Virginia to join their so called union of liberty. It is imperative, to join this alliance, to curb jbain expansion."

Harsh words and insults were thrown at whim, however, in a 52-48 vote, Kentucky joined the alliance to curb jbian expansion as well.

"I dont know what the hell I voted aye on.' ~Kentucky senator William Madison

On verge of War, America JB grows in numbers

The President of America JB rose up in the morning with a kick in his step. Though, of course that did no last as he was made well aware of the North Carolinain and Virginian votes to condemn the invasion of West Virginia and Maryland. It is imperative that America JB gets these two territories to join the union and new States. So, to get this done President John Tyler makes his way into the Executive situation room filled with his best Generals and strategists in war and diplomacy.

Within two hours, President Tyler has special operation forces making their way to the Capital's of West Virginia and Maryland, making sure order is kept and a revolt does not break out. The President calls the leaders of the opposition coalition and warn them to back down, but they refuse to. So, an additional 4,000 troops are sent to guard the border of the acquired America JB territories. New tensions are rising and a conflict is a brewing. A conflict the opposition nations do not want. So, is there a deal in the making? A deal to prevent war....

It's finally that day, the day the legislatures of West Virginia and Maryland vote on to or not to become America JB States. The day started out great but an explosion occurred and the Maryland State legislature. Thankfully no legislatures were injured but this is an unacceptable retaliation to a democratic process, the America JB government is not going to have any of it. In response to that attack, President Tyler orders and successfully carries out an air attack that wiped out a Virginian base near Richmond. This was a clear warning of what is to come if this ever happens again.

Within 8 hours, the territories of west Virginia and Maryland's legislatures successfully passed the articles and are now States of America JB, upon the approval of the General Assembly. This is a giant victory for the President, though he is not out of the woods yet. President Tyler sends his aid to deliver the news to the Speaker of the House, and a vote is scheduled to occur on this sensitive topic. The Speaker in response has great reservations about this endeavor but in the end backs it, saying "We must put our differences aside and work for America JB. With that said, this benefits our nation and thus I support it." With that, the hopes of the opposition leader of this being prevented was squashed. In a narrow vote, the General Assembly approved of the new States, they are officially in the Union.

Virginia has a decision to make, join Jb, or declare war.

Upon hearing of the annexation of Maryland, John Tyler, furious made a fiery speech in the stated legislature.

"We simply cannot allow this course of action to happen right under our noses. American JB is an aggressive force, that to put it simply, must be stopped."

"I ask upon these hallowed halls, nothing more then to uphold the honor upon those who founded the great state, and the seats upon which you sit in. The only way to do that, in my mind, it to declare war on American JB."

In a 234-87 vote in the state house, and a 77-23 vote in the state house, Virginia officially declared war on American JB. It was a time of fear in Virginia, but also new hope.

In a call to the Kentucky governor, John Hampton, Tyler asked Hampton to declare war on American JB as well.

John Tyler excepted a long and lengthy debate, and was content and overjoyed to hear that Hampton almost immediately agreed.

In an adress to the Kentucky Congress, Hampton made his own speech, stating

"We have the opportunity to cower in fear over the great tyrant American JB, or band with Virginia to stop aggressive JBIAN expansion. It is your duty to make that choice."

After a lengthy debate, fourteen hours, was was declared in the uni-cameral legislature 32-28

Both stated readied their armys, with Virginia mustering 80,000, and Kentucky 48,000. Depsite being outnumbered, they hoped that the JBIAN civilians would follow them, and swell their ranks
Founder of The Monarchy alliance, a roleplayer, and likes politics.

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:22 pm

Ballazania wrote:
Matt Laand 3 wrote:Tirana:

Suddenly The Phone Rang As The Day ended, The President Picked Up And Accepted Demands. The Intended Purpose is To Help The Economy And Infrastructure Of Both Countries.

"I propose a swift action of colonzation, tunaisa prehaps?"

Ordeenstaat-Burgund
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordeenstaat-Burgund » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Servant: "Supreme leader, I am happy to announce that the nation of France is no longer."

Supreme leader: "Good, we've been planning for this moment. Burgundy shall outlive any democratic nation. I shall order my troops to invade immediately. Oh! And prepare to give some land to Germany."

Servant: "Sir?"

Supreme leader: "I AM THE SUPREME LEADER OF ORDEENSTAAT-BURGUND! DO NOT CALL ME SIR! And to answer your question, Germany is a natural ally to Burgundy and surely we do not want to anger them."

Servant: "Of course, your brilliance knows no bounds."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The supreme nation of Ordeenstaat-Burgund would like to announce the invasion of France. France, within months of the initial invasion, has fallen completely under Burgundian control. As per agreement between the supreme leader and Germany, Alsace Lorraine, and all of southern France shall be given to Germany (Southern France will have the original Vichy France borders from World War II). All of France that Burgundy has not given to Germany shall be directly annexed under the nation of Ordeenstaat-Burgund immediately, with cultural suppression beginning immediately as well, in order that all people that live in Burgundy are treated equally and fairly, with no discrimination of any sort due to cultural differences. Currently, we wait for Germany to sign this agreement. Once signed, it shall be given to the necessary RP officials.

Fujianese Shanghai
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Fujianese Shanghai » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:59 am

Outside the gates of Tikhvin

Since Runov Georgiy’s successful occupation of the north west oblasts Tikhvin has played a important role as the de-facto military capital. Its said that much of the high command and orders are in Tikhvin making it a highly important city and a very important target for the red army whom now only stands some kilometres away from the city. Within the gates and walls the people of Tikhvin are poor and starving as the food supplies are instead directed towards the troops instead of the people. Tikhvin’s people have had to live under constant overseeing by the troops in Tikhvin and if they tried to escape they are shot or publicly executed in the city square where people would see their brothers, sisters and parents being hanged. It is said that Runov Georgiy’s regime is one if not the most brutal regimes to today but this has only led to political unrest and with the red army moving in the city becomes more likely to rise up and join the red army.

And with secret spies coming into Tikhvin they’ve informed of the soon to be liberation of the people in Tikhvin to the peasants and workers. Making sure that the liberation will be swift the spies also gave small pistols, and sometimes rifles though their difficulty to smuggle in made it an unpopular choice of giving by spies, to those willing to fight and rise during the liberation. These men where given the name of pistol reds with their distinctive clothing being their Ushankas with a red star and typical peasant winter clothing. Now with the people on their side and Georgiy’s army still shocked from the initial invasion the army moves in to take the city.

Fall of Tikhvin
Early in the morning the red army swiftly moved through the forests and the command giving the order to the people of Tikhvin to prepare for the siege. Blocking roads and capturing enemy scouts the red army was quickly able to blockade any movement into the city which made enemy reinforcement harder. While the small arms and infantry move in slowly the tank divisions go head first. Their power and force is un-challenged and soon they’d be the first to reach the city borders. With the T-80 specifically firing large shells onto enemy positions causing chaos and disruption among enemy troops.
With the hearing of the tanks and slowly but steadily infantry movement into the city the Pistol Reds picked up their weapons and attacked. They took enemy sniper towers and command buildings. One such instance was when they took one of the command buildings which held one of the most famous people in Georgiy’s regime, Mikhaylov Makar. Mikhaylov is known for his military brilliance but also for his brutality against the people and his opponents. Because of him the food was to be given only to the troops and military command, because of him the miners where forced to work endless hours and because of him many are now in poverty. Knowing this one of the officers of the Red Pistols shot him three times. Two in his legs for his starving and brutal control of the people and one in his head to revenge those who had fallen and been killed by his unfair system.

Soon red army troops joined up with the tanks who had encircled the city and took building after building. Enemy government officials, officers and plans where captured and after almost one and a half days of fighting the battle finally ended with a soviet victory.

Ongoing advance

As Tikhvin fell much of the enemy command who weren’t able to escape where captured and dues the chaos only continued. Soon large regions where unable to defend themselves from the fast and fierce red army and the strong guerrilla forces in st. Petersburg. As region, village and city after another fell the more Georgiy’s grip on power shrunk with him only having real power along a small line which was controlled from the city of Petrozavodsk where it is suspected that Georgiy is hidden. Along the current border red army troops pushed with ease.

In st. Petersburg the different revolutionaries finally joined together and formed a unified front with a common goal of joining the red army in overthrowing Georgiy’s regime. With high moral they’ve taken over much of Karelia and other areas previously loosely controlled by Georgiy’s few men he’d kept there.

Fierce and powerful the red army and the revolutionaries march towards the eastern lands of Georgiy’s brutal regime liberating the people and land.
Sacred red banner flown!
As the war in the western part of the invasion is finished the red army is finally joined with the revolutionaries and not long after they pushed hard making massive offences which where unstoppable. the advances and campaigning went on for weeks but it payed off as now almost all of Georgiy’s lands had been captured with him now stuck in Petrozavodsk. The end was near and the songs of victory was soon to be sung. The battle of Petrozavodsk while quick was very significant as it forced soviet troops to truly search the entire city for enemy troops. As many enemy troops had either gone underground or hidden away into the ruins of the city. Not long after the initial attack of the city its is said that Georgiy tried to sneak out and pretend to be a civilian but was not long after captured. His capture was truly a historical moment as now the once powerful Georgiy was now in poor peasant clothes and being held by soviet troops. With his capture the war was effectively ended but conflict wasn’t to end until 3 weeks after his capture.

Trial of Georgiy and the end of the war
Having controlled a regime so brutal Georgiy’s defence was easily shut down and the trial was easily shorten with the judge stating: ‘’Sir Runov Georgiys crimes are truly unforgivable. I hereby sentence Runov Georgiy to be executed.’’

And so the war was over, the people cheered and the flags where proudly flown but the region was now torn by war so the government has now promised to try and rebuild the entire region.
Across the new union the people sing the nations song from our anthem to the sacred song of Kalinka in the hopes of a return to stability and a reunification of the soviet union.
’’Slava sovetskomu soyuzu!’’

America JB
Attaché

A buy of the Century

Postby America JB » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:04 pm

The America JBian port in Maryland is way too congested and logistics is becoming way too difficult was a report in the Chicago Sun Times early today. The President just read it and sets down the paper with a sense of anger and determination. He calls in his Secretary of the Interior and asks him why this was never brought to his attention. The Secretary responds, "Sir, this is a complicated situation at hand, we were trying to figure it out before it became an even larger issue." The President was even more annoyed and overwhelmed by this response. He tells the Secretary that he is his boss and that any and all issues that are paramount to the security and efficiency of this nation should and ought to be brought to his attention at all cabinet meetings.

With that, the President called the Speaker of the House informing him of the issue with the ports, or lack there of. The Speaker said, "Yes I know, your Secretary of Interior informed me a month ago...." With that the President hung up the phone and immediately yelled for his Secretary to re-enter his office. Within a matter of five minutes the Secretary was fired and Deputy took over the Department. The President will not have it where he is overlooked.

Now that order is restored within his administration, President Tyler orders an emergency cabinet meeting to go over what can and what should be done to solve this ever growing crisis. The Secretary of State brought up the idea that the United States of America JB could buy Pennsylvania from the former territorial government of Trev, which still owns the land. The President is surprised with that idea and orders for the logistics to be worked out.

Five days later, the top ambassador for logistical acquisition in the America JBian State Department, has made his way to Philadelphia for the inquiry. He meets with a top Pennsylvanian negotiator at the State hall. For around eight straight hours they negotiate a deal. The deal says that America JB will buy Pennsylvania for $500 million and that the territory will become a State with all the State rights. The ambassador calls the President and informs him of the deal, he accepts and transfers over the money. Pennsylvania is now a territory of America JB, but not a State yet.

The President calls the Speaker and informs him of this acquisition. The Speaker immediately calls a special session and hold a vote on if they should become a State. If it fails, the territorial government has the legal right to refund and leave. The vote passes almost unanimously in both Chambers of the General Assembly and celebrations erupt throughout America JB. Within 4 months logistical centers are sett up all throughout the State and ports are built, expanding America JB's presence.

All that sounds well, but.... a new problem has arisen. A anti America JB faction in the Pennsylvanian legislature has been elected and are calling for the independence of their State. This is a giant problem for the President and he needs to solve this issue quickly.

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:55 pm

[quote="America JB";p="36738266"]The America JBian port in Maryland is way too congested and logistics is becoming way too difficult was a report in the Chicago Sun Times early today. The President just read it and sets down the paper with a sense of anger and determination. He calls in his Secretary of the Interior and asks him why this was never brought to his attention. The Secretary responds, "Sir, this is a complicated situation at hand, we were trying to figure it out before it became an even larger issue." The President was even more annoyed and overwhelmed by this response. He tells the Secretary that he is his boss and that any and all issues that are paramount to the security and efficiency of this nation should and ought to be brought to his attention at all cabinet meetings.

With that, the President called the Speaker of the House informing him of the issue with the ports, or lack there of. The Speaker said, "Yes I know, your Secretary of Interior informed me a month ago...." With that the President hung up the phone and immediately yelled for his Secretary to re-enter his office. Within a matter of five minutes the Secretary was fired and Deputy took over the Department. The President will not have it where he is overlooked.

Now that order is restored within his administration, President Tyler orders an emergency cabinet meeting to go over what can and what should be done to solve this ever growing crisis. The Secretary of State brought up the idea that the United States of America JB could buy Pennsylvania from the former territorial government of Trev, which still owns the land. The President is surprised with that idea and orders for the logistics to be worked out.

Five days later, the top ambassador for logistical acquisition in the America JBian State Department, has made his way to Philadelphia for the inquiry. He meets with a top Pennsylvanian negotiator at the State hall. For around eight straight hours they negotiate a deal. The deal says that America JB will buy Pennsylvania for $500 million and that the territory will become a State with all the State rights. The ambassador calls the President and informs him of the deal, he accepts and transfers over the money. Pennsylvania is now a territory of America JB, but not a State yet.

The President calls the Speaker and informs him of this acquisition. The Speaker immediately calls a special session and hold a vote on if they should become a State. If it fails, the territorial government has the legal right to refund and leave. The vote passes almost unanimously in both Chambers of the General Assembly and celebrations erupt throughout America JB. Within 4 months logistical centers are sett up all throughout the State and ports are built, expanding America JB's presence.

All that sounds well, but.... a new problem has arisen. A anti America JB faction in the Pennsylvanian legislature has been elected and are calling for the independence of their State. This is a giant problem for the President and he needs to solve this issue

NCP:
Pennsylvania Governor:
"I did not live like a king in my youth, but aquired my own riches. That is why I was elected. The jbians have gotten part of it right, I do so admit. They believe by conquering all that they can see, they have earned the right to rob others of their livelihoods!"

"I will make it my proud mission, gods mission, to curb jbian expansionism, such as Virginia and Kentucky have took themselves to do."

Cabinet meeting:
"We should join the war against JB! That is the only true way to stop JB!" cries out secretary of war Henry Clay.

"Are you insane? We must solve this in a peaceful way." said the secretary of state.

"This is intolerable! Our men our lions, and would rip the jbians apart, were it not for the sheep leading them!"

"Enough!" said the governor yelling, taking a moment to catch his breath. "We will introduce Jb to sanctions, and if nesseary, we will declare war."

"That will be long after they take out everything from Maine to California to you!" said Henry Clay.

"Enough, I made my decision, now pass it through Congress."

America JB
Attaché

Pennsylvania resistance of a fair deal

Postby America JB » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:37 am

The President while celebrating the deal of the Century for his nation was made know aware of the fact the President of Pennsylvania is threatening war. He explains, "Yes, of course I was surprised by this response. Our military has not stepped a foot in Pennsylvania. All of this was diplomatic and respectable for both parties. We will get to the bottom of this immediately." Just as that was said, the phone rang and President Tyler was called away from the parties and reporters to answer it. On the other line was the America JBian Speaker of the House. He explains that a lot is ridding on the fact that the President successfully makes this acquisition. The President nervously hangs up the phone, not knowing what to do.
The next day, another emergency cabinet meeting is scheduled. The Secretary of State suggests that we could appeal to the Pennsylvanian Congress and People. The President likes that idea, but there needs to be a back up plan. The President orders for the Secretary of State himself to travel to the Congress of Pennsylvania and negotiate a deal. With that, the President also orders for a militia to form in Maryland and Ohio, going over the logistical plans. All is ridding on this meeting, peace and war.
Within three days, the Secretary of State makes his way to the Speakers office of the Pennsylvanian Congress. He explains that we had a deal with one of their top negotiators and that the President of Pennsylvania was out of his bounds to turn his back on it. Their Speaker explains, "We do see the issue here, we will have a scheduled day in our Congress to debate this and see if this makes sense for the people of our nation. Our President of course already made his decision. So expect a veto and need for a 2/3 majority to override. It's a long shot, but it can be done." The Secretary of State responded by thanking the Speaker and asking him why he supports this cause. The Speaker responds by saying that he grew up in Ohio and loved the people there. He moved as a young boy, before America JBian acquisition, but said he trusts his people there and he does realize the economic benefit of joining America JB. As they have large ports, America JB, with them, would be able to make a ton of money and grow. With that, a debate is set to take place.
Sir Thomas Douboughrt steps to the floor in opposition of Statehood in America JB. "We must stop these filthy pigs from getting our land. We are free and we shall stay free! I know, I know a ton of you want to join America JB, but that is the complete wrong decision. They have stepped over and rolled through a ton of our former allies. Take Ohio and Maryland. They must be stopped. Not only should we not join their Union, we must declare war and unite with our brothers to free the States they took." With that there were some claps but people wanted to hear the rebuttal. In steps the Speaker, The Honorable Franklin R. Thomas. The Honorable Speaker walks to the podium, adjusts the mic and begins to speak.
The Speaker begins to say, "Sir Thomas, what an absurd human you are. You speak about Freedom! Freedom!, yet fail to see the tyranny we have under our President. I once was a boy in Ohio and I have heard credible reports that they are better off under the Yankee Union. We must accept that we also could be better off under their rule than our own. Keep in mind that States under their Union have their own sovereign will and to an extent can choose their own destiny. I urge my colleagues to vote for this resolution to overrule our President and become a State of America JB." With that, most of the room stood up and cheered. It's now time to vote.
Nearly 4 hours have passed and the voting has just finished. The final count is read, 57% for, 43% against. It passed and was sent to the Presidents desk where it got not only stamped vetoed but ripped up. This action angered many of the legislatures and convinced others that their President was tyrannical. The override vote was scheduled and the speaker informs America JBian President Tyler of such a vote. With another 5 hours passed, the override vote is finished and the votes are tallied. It's 72% for, 28% against. Th Veto is successfully overridden and Pennsylvania is now officially a State of America JB. The President of Pennsylvania steps down in protest and the Congress yells "Bye". Now, Governor elections are scheduled and a new page is open.
Last edited by America JB on Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fujianese Shanghai
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Fujianese Shanghai » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Soviet-German secret meeting

with the ice slowly going away at the Leningrad ports and the night sky with shining stars cover the sky a small boat with a German flag comes towards the dockyard as they approached the dockyard the soviet sailors where unsettled and even wondered whether if they should fire onto the small boat but after further inspection of the ship the sailors noticed no weaponry on the boat and let it through. once it arrived the Germans where initially halted but from the shadows soviet official, Kolosov Valentin stepped in and let through the Germans.

after 30 minutes of driving the Germans and Kolosov Valentin arrived in a small building where they'd be met by other soviet officials such as Averin Yaroslav, Soviet minister of foreign affairs, and Budanov Alexei, Red army general. Among the Germans was Olaf Schönbein, Former German diplomat to Borist Russia, and Hermann Hänel, Bundeswehr officer. with the greetings and welcomings over the men went into a room guarded by red army troops. as they walked in and sat down Kolosov Valentin immediately began talks.

Kolosov: ''Well i welcome you all again to our motherland but we need to get to work.''

Olaf: ''Of course. may our talks be successful.''

Averin Yaroslav: ''As minister of foreign affairs i'd like to begin with first Proposal. as we all know Germany already holds large amounts of power so i believe that if this deal is to work and create a balance in power i believe that us Soviets be guaranteed our former lands in the east such as the Baltic, Belarus and Ukraine by having the Germans guarantee no interference into our sacred east. while we get this i say that the Germanic nations of Scandinavia should be given to Germany and that we guarantee no intervention in their conquests. and finally that Romania and Hungary be guaranteed independence by both our nations as they'll be a sort of buffer zone between us. along with this i'd propose a non aggression pact. our mappers have created an example just for this meeting

while you get the iron and ports of the north we'll get the industry and agriculture in the east. you'll get the Germanic Scandinavians and we'll get the eastern Slavs and Baltic.''

Olaf: ''These are all rich lands of which the Germans could use and also a large expansion of your Communist ideology which is a thing Germany is doubting.''

Budanov Alexei: ''Trust me sir Olaf if we get these lands guaranteed then we'll promise never to expand into the rest of Europe or try and influence your politics and we hold our words close my friend. if you accept this than a new balance in Europe will come and we can set aside our differences and compromise.''

Hermann: ''While this does empower a large communist nation i'd like to say this deal is very much in both sides favor sir. and with our bickering with France having a good relationship with the east will guarantee our survival and make sure we won't face enemies from two front and even make make the potential enemy a friend. I'd suggest you accept this sir.''

Awaiting response from Neo Byzantium Empire

The GroB Deutschland Republican Reich
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The GroB Deutschland Republican Reich » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:39 am

Fujianese Shanghai wrote:
Neo Byzantium Empire wrote:Treaty of Moscow
If you accept, I will be allowed to annex Lavita, Estonia, Lithunania, Ukraine, And the rest of Poland and I will not expand anymore towards you. And I will also make an Non-Aggression Pact.

DENIED, as protector of the Eastern people and Slavs, the motherland can simply not accept this. This treaty would severely hurt us and allow for Germanic expansion in the east which historically has been proven only bad for the people. This treaty is unfair to the slavs and only expands the territories and influence oft he Germans onto our sacred eastern land. but instead i propose a new border:

this border would allow for a unification of slavs and would bring back stability into the region and Europe as there would then be two semi large blocs. with this you'll get a small chunk of Ukraine though rich with forests, a small part of Belarus, Lithuania, the Estonian Islands and the south of Latvia (splitting Riga into two) but because you'll get less i promise not to interfere or conquer Romania and Scandinavia. this treaty would also include a Non-Aggression pact.

Neo Byzantium Empire this has been brought to you by the office of foreign affairs and the general secretary of the communist party. we hope to continue peace between us so we hope this treaty will do. This treaty will be held in Moscow

I accept The treaty
I will be sending my representative to Moscow to sign the Treaty.

The GroB Deutschland Republican Reich
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The GroB Deutschland Republican Reich » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:46 am

Fujianese Shanghai wrote:Soviet-German secret meeting

with the ice slowly going away at the Leningrad ports and the night sky with shining stars cover the sky a small boat with a German flag comes towards the dockyard as they approached the dockyard the soviet sailors where unsettled and even wondered whether if they should fire onto the small boat but after further inspection of the ship the sailors noticed no weaponry on the boat and let it through. once it arrived the Germans where initially halted but from the shadows soviet official, Kolosov Valentin stepped in and let through the Germans.

after 30 minutes of driving the Germans and Kolosov Valentin arrived in a small building where they'd be met by other soviet officials such as Averin Yaroslav, Soviet minister of foreign affairs, and Budanov Alexei, Red army general. Among the Germans was Olaf Schönbein, Former German diplomat to Borist Russia, and Hermann Hänel, Bundeswehr officer. with the greetings and welcomings over the men went into a room guarded by red army troops. as they walked in and sat down Kolosov Valentin immediately began talks.

Kolosov: ''Well i welcome you all again to our motherland but we need to get to work.''

Olaf: ''Of course. may our talks be successful.''

Averin Yaroslav: ''As minister of foreign affairs i'd like to begin with first Proposal. as we all know Germany already holds large amounts of power so i believe that if this deal is to work and create a balance in power i believe that us Soviets be guaranteed our former lands in the east such as the Baltic, Belarus and Ukraine by having the Germans guarantee no interference into our sacred east. while we get this i say that the Germanic nations of Scandinavia should be given to Germany and that we guarantee no intervention in their conquests. and finally that Romania and Hungary be guaranteed independence by both our nations as they'll be a sort of buffer zone between us. along with this i'd propose a non aggression pact. our mappers have created an example just for this meeting
(Image)

while you get the iron and ports of the north we'll get the industry and agriculture in the east. you'll get the Germanic Scandinavians and we'll get the eastern Slavs and Baltic.''

Olaf: ''These are all rich lands of which the Germans could use and also a large expansion of your Communist ideology which is a thing Germany is doubting.''

Budanov Alexei: ''Trust me sir Olaf if we get these lands guaranteed then we'll promise never to expand into the rest of Europe or try and influence your politics and we hold our words close my friend. if you accept this than a new balance in Europe will come and we can set aside our differences and compromise.''

Hermann: ''While this does empower a large communist nation i'd like to say this deal is very much in both sides favor sir. and with our bickering with France having a good relationship with the east will guarantee our survival and make sure we won't face enemies from two front and even make make the potential enemy a friend. I'd suggest you accept this sir.''

Awaiting response from Neo Byzantium Empire

The Chancellor would like to send his personal representative to Moscow to sign the treaty. also you can have https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... -1939-1940 the border in the Nazi-Soviet Pact will be the border between the two nations.

Gagliano
Civilian

Founded: Feb 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Gagliano claims all of Arizona

Postby Gagliano » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Somewhere in Arizona, Evan Gagliano is in his rocking chair on his porch looking at his supporters that beg for his return. They made him think of the times of his failed nation states of South-West Arizona and West Arizona. He remembers the government he made, his citizens that depended on him, and the economy he created. He thinks back on the days when he went to war against countries that could not defeat him. The only one that could defeat him was himself. He calls up his former vice president and says, “It’s go time. Get our supporters and bring them to Phoenix. We will be a country again.” 1,000,000 people show up in droves in support of their former leader to be on top once again. They overrun Phoenix and demands that the other territories in Arizona join him. They comply to the demands. Gagliano claims all of Arizona.

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:15 pm

RP ADMIN:
RP Earthquake

Chicago, American JB

Karen was a young housewife, at 33, and was sweeping the floor of her kitchen while her husband, an accountant was at work, and her two children at school.

Karen merrily hummed to herself, when she fely the terror of the earth shake her house, and all she knew.

She had grew up in California, and knew the drill: Go outside. Without a thought, she ran outside, gasping for air, and hearing the ghastly screams of mercy.

Silence.

Followed by more silence.

A 4.8 magnitude earthquake has rocked American JB, which has inflicted 48,000 deaths, and 63,000 injuries has rocked the densly populated streets of Chicago.

Checratia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

(void)

Postby Checratia » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:06 am

(void)
Last edited by Checratia on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

America JB
Attaché

America JB builds from earthquake

Postby America JB » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:01 pm

It was a sunny and beautiful day in the Capital of America JB. The Lexington parade was held and millions from across the country arrived to partake in the festivities. The President decided to join and recent out a private booth overseeing the parade on a five star hotel balcony. The President looks over and sees that his drink is rippling, he takes a moment to ponder and it suddenly clicks in his head, an earthquake. The ground starts violently shaking and suddenly a top advisor falls from the balcony to his death. The President is quickly rushed inside where he has suffered glass puncture to his thigh and lacerations to his forehead.
The news reported that the street, already old, cracked in half, breaking a water pipe. Thousands in the crowed were injured and some pronounced dead at the scene. This is a tragic event in America JB. The President by helicopter is rushed to his executive mansion to receive medical attention and be sent to his bunker. He refuses to go into his bunker explaining, "I can not panic the America JBian people. We must not overreact". With that, the President is sent to his office to get to work.
He orders $30 million in funding for relief and schedules to give a speech, telling the press that a surprise is going to be included in the speech. The only hint is that this will lift the spirts of the America JBian people. After 36 hours of preparation, it is now time to deliver his address and inform the nation of the recent news. President Tyler steps up to the mic and starts by saying, "My fellow Citizens, I am with you in your rebuild and we all mourn the people that we have lost as a result of this tragic earthquake. We must not be defeated by this but we must rise from the ashes stronger than ever. With that said, I have some news. Me and my advisors have been working tiredly over the past two days".
He goes onto explain that America JBian negotiators got word in that Delaware, New Jersey and Southern New York have requested to join the union to further their recovery. The President has agreed to the recent request and the House and Senate have passed resolutions formally granting them Statehood. This is a grand surprise that has the America JBian people on the edge of their seats. Though there was a majority approval of this action, there are many upset citizens. A lot of those who are upset say that this is the purest imperialist opportunist reaction that makes the President look like a dictator and not a public servant.
Like it or hate it, America JB is now bigger and stronger than before and the President focuses on that in response to those who have criticized his actions. Though it did pass the House, there is a resolution to limit the Presidents ability to negotiate without House approval, that vote fails in a bipartisan fashion. Saying that the President does need that power to do his job. Though, President Tyler has achieved a victory from the ashes, his fight for America JB is long from over.
Just in, the New York Government in North New York State has sanctioned the America JB Government and brought a petition to the Governor of Southern New York, pleading with him to leave the Union of America JB and reunite with his people. Will he do it?

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Assasination

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:14 am

Robert Mueller was in the crowd as President Tyler's motorcade went along. The president felt comfortable in the Capitol, and was in an open top car.

Up ahead, there was a park, where Mueller sprinted to. Mueller crept into the bushes, seeing security personnel on the rooftops, but not the park.

Mueller loaded his gun, and breathed heavily. He saw the presidents head, and his chest sticking out. Begging to be done.

Mueller aimed, and the world stopped for a fee moments. The world was floating in a way.

Boom.

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 pm

NCP POST:

Petrozavodsk

It is a chilly night in the city, one that did not require a heavy jacket per se, but a light jacket.

Who am I? Ivan Iavonich. I am the commader of the petrozavodsk garrison.

I kept my chin up as a walked, striding forward as if I was marching in the victory day parade. I needed confidence, for I had just declared independence from Fujistan (OCC: Sorry, not sure what your nation name is).

My city petrozavodsk has always been unstable, but now with me at its helm it was about to go in open rebellion!

I walked my way to the Barracks, where the men cheered my names "Ivan! Ivan!".

I had won the army over with the promise of higher wages, and so I led my soliders to the outskirts of the city. We have eight thousand soldiers, paltry to the Fujistan army, however I had won the people over as well, promising lower taxes. With that, we had brought over eight thousand civilians taking up arms.

Our fourteen thousand man army was still nothing compared to the Fujistan army, a well trained force. Even as defenders, well supplied, we would be defeated. So, I took one thousand soliders with me, leaving thirteen thousand to defend the city to harass the Fujistan army..

Checratia
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

New State

Postby Checratia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:53 am

One damp morning, the Virginian, a small ocean liner, sailed into Bar Harbor, Maine. Among many many other passengers exiting onto the shores of Bar Harbor was Gene Roberts, president of Vandalia. Upon arrival in the town, he immediately hailed a taxi for Augusta. Upon arrival, he made his way to the state capitol building. He walked through the large wooden doors and through the marble halls to the governor’s office. Gene took a breath and stepped inside.

”Good morning Gene, ” the governor began, ”I am ready to discuss this merger you have been writing to me about.”

”Well, I am going to offer $40,000,000 for infrastructure development and statehood.”

”You have a deal sir!” the governor exclaimed as he reached his hand out to Gene.

”Okay then!” Gene responded, astonished that his deal was taken up already.

Roberts walked out of the capital and could do nothing other than smile. Maine would join Vandalia. Gene decided he would stay in Augusta until the statehood of Maine was passed back in Lexington. Luckily enough, the motion for statehood passed in both the House of Delegates and Senate only five days later and many cheers came from the people in Lexington. Feeling more confident than before, Gene bought a train ticket to Concord, New Hampshire.
Last edited by Checratia on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Roman Empires2
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Holy Roman Empires2 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Checratia wrote:One damp morning, the Virginian, a small ocean liner, sailed into Bar Harbor, Maine. Among many many other passengers exiting onto the shores of Bar Harbor was Gene Roberts, president of Vandalia. Upon arrival in the town, he immediately hailed a taxi for Augusta. Upon arrival, he made his way to the state capitol building. He walked through the large wooden doors and through the marble halls to the governor’s office. Gene took a breath and stepped inside.

”Good morning Gene, ” the governor began, ”I am ready to discuss this merger you have been writing to me about.”

”Well, I am going to offer $40,000,000 for infrastructure development and statehood.”

”You have a deal sir!” the governor exclaimed as he reached his hand out to Gene.

Roberts walked out of the capital and could do nothing other than smile. Maine would join Vandalia. Gene decided he would stay in Augusta until the statehood of Maine was passed back in Lexington. Luckily enough, the motion for statehood passed in both the House of Delegates and Senate only five days later and many cheers came from the people in Lexington. Feeling more confident than before, Gene bought a train ticket to Concord, New Hampshire.

NCP POST, MAINE MERGER OPPOSITION
Fredrick Douglas was a member of the Maine House of delegates, and was a member of the ultra national Maine National Republican party. They were staunchly against a merger, and decided to stop it by force.

Frederick traveled to Danforth his hometown, raising 500 soldiers there.Fredrick, by train rapidly moved from town to town, banking on his extreme popularity in the northern region of the country.

After a mere three weeks, Fredrick had a 26,000 force, an inexperienced force. However, he knew that he could not win agaist a larger, more experienced army. So, he sent spies to General John H. Patrons army , commanding 14,000 troops sent to quash the rebellion, the majority of which were from the northern part of the country. Potentially sympathetic to his cause.

4000 of General Pattons soliders defected, bringing up the numbers of Fredrick Douglas's army to 30,000.

Checratia
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Checratia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Holy Roman Empires2 wrote:
Checratia wrote:One damp morning, the Virginian, a small ocean liner, sailed into Bar Harbor, Maine. Among many many other passengers exiting onto the shores of Bar Harbor was Gene Roberts, president of Vandalia. Upon arrival in the town, he immediately hailed a taxi for Augusta. Upon arrival, he made his way to the state capitol building. He walked through the large wooden doors and through the marble halls to the governor’s office. Gene took a breath and stepped inside.

NCP POST, MAINE MERGER OPPOSITION
Fredrick Douglas was a member of the Maine House of delegates, and was a member of the ultra national Maine National Republican party. They were staunchly against a merger, and decided to stop it by force.

Frederick traveled to Danforth his hometown, raising 500 soldiers there.Fredrick, by train rapidly moved from town to town, banking on his extreme popularity in the northern region of the country.

After a mere three weeks, Fredrick had a 26,000 force, an inexperienced force. However, he knew that he could not win agaist a larger, more experienced army. So, he sent spies to General John H. Patrons army , commanding 14,000 troops sent to quash the rebellion, the majority of which were from the northern part of the country. Potentially sympathetic to his cause.

4000 of General Pattons soliders defected, bringing up the numbers of Fredrick Douglas's army to 30,000.

As Gene Roberts sat on the train to Concord, he recieved a phone call from his defense minister.

"Hello?" Gene asked.

"Gene! Someone in Maine has formed a rebellion!"

"Send in 400,000 men from Virginia. We need to squash this before things turn violent in the towns and cities."

With that call, 400,000 men had been loaded onto 4 different warships bound for Bar Harbor, many of them warry of their first battle. They arrived a day later and stepped onto the shores of the small town. They then began their march to Danforth, the source of the rebellion. Upon arrival, they immediately took control of the courthouse and main street, forced the citizens out of Danforth to take refuge in Augusta, and began setting up defensive positions for the inevitable attack.
Last edited by Checratia on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wexeror
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wexeror » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:58 am

The Inquisition of Riau

The Sumatran Kingdoms and Malacca-Singapore don't have the best of relationships, especially The Dynasty of Riau, who are the closest to Malacca-Singapore. The Sumatran Kingdoms have fought 4 wars against each other ever since The Malacca-Singapore capture of Borneo, each resulting in Inconclusive or mainly Sumatran victories,
however, for about 4 years the two sides never attacked, a record high number of years which was soom to be ruined by Joshua Tan, who faced the decision to invade Riau, or let Riau invade his nation he built from the ground up after tensions raised over control of the Indonesian Island, Batam.

Joshua Tan gave the order to invade Riau on the 21st of September 2020, the date when the Sumatran gained indepence from Indonesia about 30 years ago. The Empire of Malacca-Singapore Navy and The Malacca-Singapore Armed Forces stormed the beaches of Riau via. Bengkalis. Under the command of Rear Admiral Jack Tan, and Brigradier General Hugh G. Rection(Haha funny name), and Colonel Adnan Saidi. The storming of the Beaches of Bengkalis led to the Sumatran Coalition's involvement, leading to a rocky start with 10'000 casualties.

General Rection and Colonel Saidi split up, with Rection taking Dumai and Saidi taking Siak. Facing less resistence, they took Dumai and Siak in under 3 days. The Causualities were less than 2'000.

As General Rection focused on eliminating West Riau, Saidi went for the Capital, Pekan Baru, the battle on Pekan Baru ended in 7 days with resounding victory, with this Riau officially surrendered.

However, that just meant that Riau was eliminated, the remnants continue fighting with the other Sumatran nations, Rection and Saidi would team up to take down and conquer Rokan Hilir, Rokan Hulu, and Kampar.

Rear Admiral Jack Tan launched a naval assault on The East, destroying the Riau navy, after that he set up a blockade, so that the Sumatrans could not attack via. sea, Rection and Saidi pushed back Riau Remnants all the way to Pelalawan, where the Remnants officially surrendered, ending the 1 month long conquest. In the war, 21'000 Casualties were counted on Malacca-Singapore while Sumatra numbered around 36'000 Casualties, Later, the signing declaring the end of the 6th Sumatra-Malaccan war took place in the city of Dumai, on the 8th of February 2020.

TREATY OF DUMAI

Article 1. The Sumatrans have to pay $75 Billion USD in reparations.

Article 2. Riau would be annexed by Malacca-Singapore

Article 3. Sumatran nations are unable to declare war on Malacca-Singapore for 3 months.

Article 4. Sumatran nations are required to limit total active soldiers to 100'000 each for 6 years.

Article 5. Malacca-Singapore will reserve land for the creation of cemeteries for all who have fallen.

Yeet ending
https://www.google.com/search?q=Riau+map&oq=riau&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j46l2.982j0j7&client=ms-android-asus-tpin&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=0yW-nK5CqWprkM:

America JB
Attaché

America JB claims New Jersey and Delaware

Postby America JB » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:24 am

After rebuilding for a devastating earthquake, it is now election time in America JB. The President, eager to remain in control and keep the obtuse opponent from the office, has now set foot for a extraordinary event. President Tyler plans to meet with the leaders of Delaware, New Jersey and Southern New York State in person. He makes his way out from Spring field at around 4 am. He get's on a train and quietly makes his way to New York Station. From there he goes to a convention center where the other leaders are waiting for him. This is a risky move that will surely shake things up. President Tyler arrives at the meeting five minutes later and makes his round of greetings. He quickly then sits down and get's straight to work. He tries to convince the other leaders that their nation's are safer and their positions are safer under America JBian rule. The leader of the rebel opposition in southern New York State responds by saying, "This surly is an attractive proposal, Mr. President. Only problem is that this will bring America JB into a war with North half of New York State." The President smirk's and responds by saying, "Let them come naught." The leaders all laugh.
Sir Abraham Ronald of Delaware makes his case to become a State and so does the leader of New Jersey. President Tyler likes this, but wants something in return, something he needs their forces for. President Tyler asks those leaders if he can use their army to close the General Assembly of America JB, they all agree. The leaders make their way to their respective lands, Tyler brings tanks with him. President Tyler arrives at the doors of the General Assembly and stamps a note to it, ordering the facility to shut down for further notice. Tyler in the note calls the Speaker a traitor and that he deserves the death penalty. Within four hours the General Assembly start arriving and so does the Speaker. The Speaker steps out of his vehicle and sees hundreds of assemblymen pondering outside wondering what to do. The Speaker says, "No no, this can't be". He runs to the door and tears down the note to read it. He is surprised and freighted. He tries running for his car, but a couple of soldiers grabbed him and pulled him into their van. With a blind fold on he has no idea where he is going. After some time, they take the blind fold off and the Speaker realizes where he is, New Jersey. He is tied up in a chair in a warehouse that so happens to have a window.
President Tyler makes his way to the General Assembly to open the doors. His coalition army makes their way to help him. Tyler unlocks the door and demands that any member that enters those doors must agree to the terms of the proposed treaty that would, in effect, make southern New York, New Jersey and Delaware States of America JB. As well put America JB into a war with Northern New York State. Something that would have prevented this from ever passing, if Tyler wasn't so..... persuasive in his methods. All the members enter and they agree to the terms. The treaty is passed and they are now approved States. War has officially begun with the Northern New York legislature passing motion to declare one once they heard the news of this preposterous actions taken by the America JBian leader. The legislators in their Congress state, "We can not be terrorized by dictator who threatens and kidnap's his own Speaker. We must stand up for our misguided brethren of the South and our neighbors therefore. As the good book says, the gates of hell shall not prevail. Let us go with that in our hearts that the evil man, Tyler, will have his day in court." With that, there was a loud and violent cheer in the Congress of North New York State. Something is coming and America JB, their friends, their enemies know it. But when?
The President woke up the next day and read of the terrible things the North New York Congress said about him. He shrugs it off and continues to work. Though, not for long as an aid grabs him and turns on the TV. The leader of new Jersey has been assassinated by North New York spies. This is news that has rattled the newly formed alliance and nation in which was founded as of. President Tyler wastes no time and orders for the national guard to close and secure the border with Northern New York. The President, oh so wisely (not), decides to order a special session of the General Assembly. Behind the scenes, rebel assemblyman, around a group of 8 who already disliked the President, order for a "special gift to be brought to him". The President arrives at the steps of the General Assembly and things are about to get very.... interesting to say the least.
President Tyler steps out of his limo and enters the Assembly grounds. He makes his way to the podium and shouts angrily for the Assemblyman to sit the heck down. While ranting on about how awful they are and how we need to defeat North New York State enemy, two men makes their way to the podium and open fire. The President is down, his soldiers that were guarding him rush and tackle the two assassins and another group of soldiers that was waiting outside, storm the building and grab the President out. Time is running out to save him, but they try anything. They hook up the blood diffusion machine in his limo and begin CPR. He has a pulse but a weak one. The Limo takes off to the Executive mansion where a group of Doctors in the medical hall are waiting for him.
The President arrives to his mansion within five minutes, the soldiers haul him out of the limo and put him on a gurney. They roll him to the operation room and the surgeons get to work. The surgery lasts for about eight hours, but news has been published that the President has survived. Tyler, still popular with the people, garner their support and prayers throughout this whole ordeal. The General Assembly mean while is forced to resign, with exemption of Speaker because Tyler thinks he no longer is a threat or face death penalty for treason or negligence to report treason. So, new General Assembly elections are scheduled to take place.
All this is happening while the Vice-President is leading battles in South New York to divert the advancements of enemy state. The Vice-President, while flying in a helicopter has a heart attack and there is nowhere to land as of now. He is pronounced dead on the scene. This news makes it's way to President Tyler, in which he weeps for his friends departure, while serving his country nonetheless. The Speaker is now the new acting President, and the America JBian army orders for him to be set free from his captivity. The Speaker makes his way back home and things are about to go down. The Speaker orders immediately for the cease aggression with the Northern army and demands for negotiations of peace to be held. Within three days, a peace agreement has been signed and brought into affect.
The actual prize, the end of the war and long lasting peace is still the Speakers goal as acting President. He negotiates with the North New York States leader on the phone. They agree to terms of America JB backing out of southern New York, and war ends just then. Both sides agree and the final document is faxed over to the respective leaders for signing. With this signature, blood was spilled for nothing in this awful war and the final claims are for Delaware and New Jersey. After all is said and done, President Tyler recovers and is devastated by this news, what else can be done but ponder what could be?
Last edited by America JB on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents