NATION

PASSWORD

SETSUZOKU SOCIAL NETWORK V2.0 (MT/OPEN/IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Radimostan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Radimostan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:54 pm

Karel Martinek (@Inspector_Martinek)
Just now from Borovojo, Raditia

Was I just called a war criminal by a military officer of an openly despotic state?

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|

THE IN-CHARACTER NAME IS RADITIA, NOT RADIMOSTAN

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Commonwealth News Service
(@Commonwealth News)
Palmyrion

CDF-SAF Raid House; UP Fair Cosmos Terror Plot Foiled

CITY OF QUEZON, DISTRICT OF CATALONIA: At 1:27AM this morning, the Civil Defence Force - Special Action Force (CDF-SAF) raided a suburban house at the suburban outskirts of Quezon City. The CDF-SAF team recovered enough sarin gas to fill four 2-ton lorries as well as several automatic weapons ranging from assault rifles to light machine guns, all on top of recovering schematic plans for attacking UP Fair Cosmos this coming Friday. Two CDF-SAF troopers were wounded, whilst of the terrorists 9 were killed and 15 were wounded. The raid was targeted against a group of men calling themselves "Incel Rebellion Palmyria".

"This is perhaps the largest cache of weaponry we have found this year." the CDF-SAF platoon leader who helped carry out the raid said. "The plot thickens - if this attack was to proceed, it would have killed twice as many as the 2019 Commonwealth Square Massacre." he added.

In the midst of terror threats and the Wuhan novel coronavirus, UP Fair has nonetheless proceeded, though with UP Aragon under heavy military guard, with its first event on Monday titled UP Fair "Hiwaga", whose theme centres on Palmyrian national sovereignty and militaristic pride hinted at by the allusion to "Palmyrion's warfighter ancestors". The Academic Oval has been closed off to civilian vehicle traffic, with only those of military, police, and EMS services as well as those of concessionaires, performers, and technical staff being allowed.

"We believe the plot to attack UP Fair Cosmos is because of its pro-LGBT theme." the CDF-SAF company commander assigned in Quezon City said. "Attacks against LGBT, ethnic minorities, and non-Christians and non-Muslims have seen a spike recently." he added.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 am

AugilloUn Mobile! (@Eagle1News)
Just now from Castille de Terro, Inyursta

Jose Impendido; Euphoric GentleSir (@EnlightenedFedora)
Just now from Juanaré, Inyursta

Wow! First we get the Crimson Flu here (in not just Inyursta but right on the other side of the mountains from me in Marindino Norte!) but now Calderone has just literally started World War III!

Welp. It looks like I'm going to be drafted. RIP me.

(And don't you call me a pussy, I would gladly fight anyone with my sword skills but I dont want to have to go to bootcamp and learn how to use a cowardly gun with a bunch of professional chads yelling in my face just so they can send me to get pwned by gorilla warfare!)

Sgt. Lorenzo Sant-Luc (@LorenzoSL)
Just now from Citua Duvalier, Inyursta

@EnlightenedFedora;

Don't worry incel. People like you are the exact reason we would never resort to using a draft in the first place!
Also, you really expect a war from these people? They can't even spell our nation right, much less muster any meaningful retaliation.

Dr. Pami Ortellana (@DrPami)
Just now from Nuveau Lyon, Inyursta

Nuveau Lyon has experienced the first reported case of the so-called "Crimson Flu" in Inyursta. The patient is in serious condition under intense medical quarantine and we are certain the likelihood of the contagion spreading is exceptionally minimal. However, here is a list of clarifications about the situation:

1) The patient is from the Furukawan Sea region; however the ethnicity of the patient is a caucasian male. There is zero evidence that oriental ethnicity are any more or less carriers of the disease.
2) "Crimson Flu" is not actually a flu but rather a bacterial infection. Influenza is a virus which affects the respiratory system, while this is believed to be a species of Clostridioides which infects the extreme lower end of the digestive tract.
3) The disease did NOT come from a snake bite. This rumor likely started due to similarities in the cytotoxic effects of the Clostridoides bacterium with the venom of some snakes.
4) The transmission rate is almost non-existent. Provided you wash your hands before eating and practice basic sanitary activities.

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Blagorgansk
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Blagorgansk » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:07 am

Marshal Ilya Mikhailov (@BlagorganskMarshal)
Just now from Popelgrad, Blagorgansk

People of Blagorgansk, do not fret. Alert levels are stepping up. We are a nation of conscripts for a reason. This is not to bolster our military numbers. Every citizen of Blagorgansk is a soldier. We are ready to fight and die for this nation. This comes at any cost. We have received threats from the belligerent nation of Inyurstan. The Inyurstanis are so upset by our government’s official lack of respect for their land in the form of not accepting their name.

We have a right to translate their name however we choose. Now, to the point. Our entire arsenal of nuclear weaponry is being readied. This doesn’t just include our ballistic silos. It includes our mobile truck launchers and our submarines. We are prepared to launch so many missiles, no system could shoot them all down. Even if they managed, dirty bombs would be to follow.

These cowards simply believe they can outmatch us easily because of their terrorist allies. This is not true. They don’t even possess proper intelligence on our capabilities. Our merchants do indeed travel to and from allied nations. Inyurstanis nor their allies will dare face the wrath of 100 nuclear warheads launched at them or their allies. If 100 are not enough, how about 1000? And then another 1000 of those are intercepted. Nuclear arsenals are not small.

So there is no World War 3. Inyurstan knew we would take this route. They are all blustering fools. They prove how far they would go to destabilize the world. Inyurstan is an irrelevant nation of war criminals on the decline.

Long live the Autocracy and long live Blagorgansk!

Nope. I haven’t even done an ORBAT for this project. I also have so many other stories on this site with puppets and on other sites. Get over the fact that I don’t respect your nation’s name. This is not a video game. Nations don’t just go to war every time their leaders get a tummy ache. Attacking a nation like Blagorgansk would have major consequences. You just think you can out ally me and force your way to an easy win. I DO NOT give consent for any military roleplay to occur. Anything you do of the sort will be a movie and not canon. So you and the others had best get over your fears and hurt feelings about communism. You can ignore the nuke threat and say we are bluffing, but that’s the nation’s IC reason for why nothing is happening on OOC permission.
Last edited by Blagorgansk on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Glorious Home of the Blue Soviets
One Nation, One Choice

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:45 am

Lol chill out dude, its just a game! No reason to get so worked up over fictional military maneuvers...
1) Its not about the name, its about the fact Inyurstan intelligence assumes Blagorgansk is bluffing and doesn't actually want a war (as well as redefining and challenging existing geopolitical norms)
2) Actually I assumed you would back down and not want a war/conflict and just take any provocation on the chin. But, in the case that was wrong I was operating on the liklihood that I could just take you 1v1... :shrug:
3) If attacking Blagorgansk would have major consequences then that would have been my prerogative to deal with those consequences, thats how risk/reward works

But whatever dude... From here on out refrain from referencing my nation IC and I'll refrain from mentioning yours and we can both just go our separate ways.

Dr. Raoul Alfanso Aristide (@RAAherpdoc)
Just now from Guadalojas, Inyursta

This morning my crew found this cool Sierran Milksnake (Lampropeltis neomontanus), locally known as the "Culubre Navielle" after its non-venomous nature and the fact its vibrant red and white coloration reminds onlookers of Christmas coloration. These harmless snakes are consrictors, and interestingly enough are actually known to eat the deadly coral snakes (Micrurus spp.) which they mimic, among other snakes and legless lizards.

It is believed this species first evolved when the Marindinoan subcontinent broke from the Cuscatlani mainland and existing Lampropeltis milksnakes became trapped and isolated in the new landmass, and it wasn't until much later that the Lowland Milksnakes came to co-inhabit the same region (although distinct altitude and habitat differences still exist between the two species).

Beautiful specimen!

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:21 am

RTC News
(@rtcnews)
Madrigal, Carloso

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PLAYS DOWN 'CRIMSON FLU' RISK

Madrigal, Carloso - Minister for Health Nicolás Melcon has played down fears that the so-called 'Crimson Flu' will spread to Carloso, saying no suspected cases had been reported so far. The 'Crimson Flu', believed to be actually a bacteria belonging to the genus Clostridioides rather than a virus, was first reported in the Southern Furukuran Sea region, with a point of origin in either South Oceanica or Kesslerstaadt. Several hundred cases across the region have been reported, with an additional case in Inyursta where a man is in serious condition. So far, symptoms observed have included severe diarrhea and inflammation of the colon. The transmission potential of the disease is low, though medical experts have expressed concern that countries in Afruika and the Southern Furukuran Sea with poor sanitary conditions may be vulnerable to further infection. The Department has advised the public to regularly wash their hands with anti-bacterial agents and observe regular sanitary precautions.

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2024)

Yughana
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Yughana » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 pm

YUGHANA_FOREVER (@Yughanan_ULTRANATIONALIST)
Just now from Bussa, Yughana

Incredible! As if by magic, the Glorious and Divine Emperor Tadenikawo XII has summoned rain from the sky, nourishing farmland to the south of Bussa which had been suffering from drought in recent weeks. I and my fellow Yughanans are absolutely stunned by the power and grace he posses, and I am proud as a Yughanan to call him my Emperor and GOD. All Afruikans must bow to him before his throne before they feel the full force of our country's spirtual and martial power! Long live Yughana, love live the Emperor!

Emperor, leader, die for him

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:37 pm

Arceneaux 2.0 (@quesadadoitagain)
Just now from Santara, Carloso

@RAAherpdoc We don't have any native snake species in Carloso except for the Musgorocian sea snake (Laticauda musgorocia). They've been known to be extremely aggressive when provoked and have attacked beachgoers. European grass snakes were introduced here back in the 1700s and are fairly common in the countryside around rivers and ponds. Thats a nice looking snake though. Don't think ours are quite so colourful.

MT (2024)

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:32 pm

Imperion Coalition Press Office
(@ICFL-PO)
Commoner Foreign Legion Grounds, Jackson State, TECT.

Imperion Coalition Foreign Legion Spox: "Operation: 'Holy Resolve' An Undeniable Success."

A year has passed since Operation: 'Holy Resolve' was launched by order of the Imperial Marshal, HI&RM Emperor JC of TECT, as part of an effort to display steadfast Coalition support and provide military reinforcements to the Holy Empire of New Edom from a growing list of vocal enemies and opponents. The official end to the operation was marked on Monday by the departure 4th Infantry Company, 2nd Battalion, 21st Regiment of the Imperion Coalition Foreign Legion from Fineberg International Airport - the last Legionary expeditionary unit remaining in New Edom. "In late January, approximately two weeks prior to today's date, the Imperion Coalition upheld its promise to the New Edomite people by deploying additional Legionnaires and the Combined Fleet of the Imperion to New Edomite shores." said Colonel Henning Von Ingersleben, the Foreign Legion's New Celisian Press Officer, speaking from the Foreign Legion's Headquarters in Jackson State, TECT. "Against the feminazi and homosexual terrorist threats towards the eastern border; the communist red menace across the seas; and the opportunistic democracies within hand's reach, I can say without a doubt that Operation: 'Holy Resolve' was an undeniable success for both the Coalition and the Foreign Legion." While many Foreign Legion units are stationed abroad in member nations, including New Edom, this was the Foreign Legion's first official combat deployment after the military/security branch's introduction into Coalition service on June 21st, 2017. Operation: 'Holy Resolve' was labeled both a combat and a security deployment by Coalition leadership; it was geared towards securing New Edom's security position at home and improving New Edom's military forces long term by conducting combined military and security drills days after Legionnaires were to arrive. This of course changed after a naval squadron belonging to Free Thouthen, a radical far-leftist despot, attempted a naval incursion against the New Edomite capital. After the somewhat brief battle, military and security drills were rescheduled and completed over the next month. The Foreign Legion's personal mark on New Edom during this deployment not only included military/security drills, but humanitarian services that were provided after homosexual terrorists conducted terror attacks within New Edom; Legionnaires were responsible for assisting New Edomite security forces in rescuing, providing medical services, and delivering precious aid to the New Edomite people. Both deployed regiments (21st and 14th Regiments) were then scheduled to scale down their presence until fully returning to their stations back in TECT a year from their deployment. Left behind are the 31st, 42nd, and 38th Regiments who're stationed along New Edom's eastern border with Deadora.

"Operation: 'Holy Resolve' should serve as an example to every democratic, despot dictatorship, and communist menace around the world today." continued Colonel Ingersleben. "It's a message that speaks for itself: 'If you threaten the lives, security, or prosperity of the Imperion Coalition and its members, you will be faced with the fearsome military might of each member nation's armed forces as well as the Imperion Coalition's deadly Foreign Legion.' Imperion deployed its Foreign Legion and member nations happily offered up their soldiers and warships to join the cause - there was zero hint of hesitation. We will not waver in our commitments, our aspirations, or our actions. Imperion does not deal in mercy or threats, only brutality and promises."

Bagong Luzon
Envoy

Founded: Jan 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bagong Luzon » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am

Royal House of Marcos y Romualdez (@RoyalPhilippineHouseOfficial)
Just now from Manila, Royal Capital Duchy

His Philippine Majesty, King Ferdinand II, on the 2019-nCoV outbreak, February 10th, 2019:

"The Minister of Health has recorded 11 cases of 2019-nCov ARD as of this message; all confirmed patients have been confined at several hospitals within the Royal Capital Realm, with 223 patients under investigation.

"That this came on the heels of the Taal Eruption made things more problematic, but this nation has managed! With the support of every subject of the Kingdom, the virus can be beaten off!"

Para sa Diyos, Hari, at Bayan!

Puppet of the New Visayan Islands, typically used for fluff purposes.

Naturally, this does not represent my actual beliefs.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:11 am

Guadalupador News Today
(@enGNB)
Divouga, Guadalupador

Major Parties Gearing Up for National Election

Divouga, Guadalupador The Federation and Motherland Parties both got off to an early start this February as they selected their candidates for Grand Premier. Saito Marcos was nominated to run for a second term as Grand Premier by a majority of the Motherland Party's delegation this past weekend in Divouga while the Federation Party selected Representative Adil Balaniru as their best bet to beat incumbent Grand Premier Marcos at their party convention in Ganaan. Several other parties, including the newly-created Yanamaist Party have yet to select a candidate to field in the election but the field will soon be crowded with candidates all vying to get the highest office in the land.
Grand Premier Marcos spoke to his fellow members of the Motherland Party upon receiving the nomination:
"...Guadalupador is on a resurgence, under our near-five years of leadership, the Federal Union is a strong entity, especially in comparison with New Yama. Brighter days are certain if we stay the course and continue our work to enrich and improve the lives of all Dorians."

Adil Balaniru on the other hand had a slightly less positive outlook on Grand Premier Marcos' term in office during his acceptance speech:
"The Motherland Party and the Grand Premier have, without any doubt, stagnated Guadalupador's growth. They have perpetuated the myth that a Guadalupadorian resurgence is coming under their leadership and have showed nothing for it. Piecemeal economic improvements do not equate to a resurgence, and its apparent that in order for Guadalupador to get on the right path, Grand Premier Marcos and the Motherland Party need to get voted out of office. It is with a great honor that I accept the Federation Party's nomination to be the Grand Premier of Guadalupador, under our leadership we make a true difference that the Dorian people want and deserve out of their government."

Initial national opinion polls have Grand Premier Marcos in the lead with 48% of those polled showing a willingness to vote for a second term in office, while Representative Balaniru trails at 45%, with those that marked undecided at 7%. National Poll numbers will be subject to change as other parties field their candidates for Grand Premier, and dips in both Marcos and Balaniru's numbers will be almost certain.

Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:24 pm

Cárlos Tobón (@_carlosmtobon)
Just now from Madrigal, Carloso

Dear citizens, the government is looking at launching a huge reform of the health service in Carloso. We are looking at a subsidised, means-tested private insurance model that willl bring about real justice and equality in our health system and do away with the two-tier public/private structure we currently have. Government-funded insurance for low income families will allow them to access world-class private healthcare and put them on an equal footing with everyone else. You won't see this being proposed under a red socialist government, who will happily leave you dying on a hospital bed in the name of 'equality' and with no option to go anywhere else!

MT (2024)

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post 1/2

My fucking hick troglodyte religious mother just kicked me out of the house!
Jokes on that fucking snyde-ass church-dwelling prudish dictator puta; one of my gamer pals has invited me to his bachelor pad on the other side of town!

They say every dark cloud has a silver lining, well this dark cloud has a level 80 platinum lining to it!

Clarabelle Alvarez (@NurseClara)
The Crimson Flu patient passed away early this morning. Apparently his final hours were so bad in terms of internal bleeding and defecation that a literal hazmat team had to be called in full gear to clean up the room and remove the deceased patient! Like men in full white plastic suits and masks coming in to bleach and UV-blast everything!
Shit was intense!!!

Alejandro Joanés; Reporter of Truth (@RealTruthWars)
Just now from Castille de Térro, Inyursta
BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!

Everyone knows that factories dump chemicals into our water supply which are known to turn the salamanders transgender; but one of my reporters has found a wetland full of salamanders which remain cisgender!

The location of this wetland? A protected forest refuge? WRONG! Undeveloped private land? WRONG AGAIN! A publicly-owned park? NOPE STILL WRONG!!!

This wetland was right next to a chemical factory! Thats right! Right next to* it! What's the secret of this wetland? PISTIA! That's right: Pistia a.k.a. Water Lettuce! Water Lettuce is apparently detoxifying the wetland which then KEEPS THE SALAMANDERS CISGENDER!

*5km northeast and upstream of the factory*

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017

Postby New Visayan Islands » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:36 am

The Man Your Man could Frak like (@Terminal Playboy)
Just now from Calapan, MR

@NurseClara: > terrible defecation
> intense shit

Nil nisi bonum, you do realize you're setting yourself up for a particularly lame pun, right?

Anyway, how's Valentine's treating the denizens of Setz?

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:44 am

ISHIKAWA NEWS NETWORK
(@INN)
ISHIKAWA

FIRST CASE OF CRIMSON FLU CONFIRMED IN NIFON

Reports confirm that a man was hospitalized in Kiyosu yesterday morning with symptoms reminiscent of those that Inyurstan victims of Crimson Flu are suffering from. Today around noon, the results of the test ame out, making said person the first confirmed case of Crimson Flu in Nifon.

The man, Carlos Ito, was a half-Nifonese, half-Cuscatlani business representative working for a major Nifonese automotive company. He is suspected to have acquired the crimson flu bacteria on a business trip to Castille de Terro. Currently, his state is critical.

Kojiro-sama had issued a public statement on Tachibaha TV, informing the Nifonese public that according to professionals hired by the ministry of Health, Nifon does not have anything to worry about. In his excellency's words, while there may be confirmed cases of Crimson Flu in Nifon, a full blown epidemic is highly unlikely.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:19 am

Jean-Pierre L'Acostas (@Firefight'ncowboy)
Just now from Antioquia, Inyursta

@RealTruthWars;

Wow! That's good to know! Is there any way humans can use this plant to detoxify our own bodies from such emasculating chemicals?

Sonia-Maria d'Amorisa (@Seksyladie94)
Just now from Incarnacion, Inyursta

I have to work on Valentine's Day - super sad!
I'll just be sitting here in the office working away; but have sweet fun to everyone else celebrating today!

Dr. Raoul Alfanso Aristide (@RAAherpdoc)
Just now from Guadalojas, Inyursta

@quesadadoitagain;

Interesting...
I doubt they are truly aggressive, if they only strike when provoked.
Most Seasnakes and Sea Kraits in general are extremely non-aggressive, and quite timid & calm compared to other members of the Elapidae family.

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:50 am

RTC News
(@rtcnews)
Madrigal, Carloso

FIRST CASE OF 'CRIMSON FLU' CONFIRMED IN CARLOSO

Valderosa, Carloso - The Department of Health has confirmed reports that the first case of the so-called 'Crimson flu' has been reported in Carloso. The patient concerned is a 36-year-old Carlosian citizen who had recently travelled to the island country of South Oceanica on a business trip. He was admitted to Saint Michael's Hospital in Valderosa after collapsing at his home, described by health professionals to be in an extremely dehydrated state. Upon arrival, he was immediately placed into quarantine. This evening his condition was described by Doctor Anthony Deiro as "serious but stable." Government officials were briefed on the situation by the management of the hospital within the last hour and the threat posed by the disease is due to be discussed by the Executive Council in a special sitting later tonight. The Department of Health had previously played down the likelihood of the 'Crimson flu' spreading to Carloso.

Elsewhere, a case of the 'Crimson flu' has been reported in Nifon, where a man is believed to have contracted it after a business trip to the Inyurstan capital Castille de Térro. The man with the first Inyurstan case of the 'Crimson flu' was reported to have died earlier today after suffering from severe internal bleeding and dehydration.

MT (2024)

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:46 am

AugilloUn Mobile! (@Eagle1News)
Just now from Castille de Terro, Inyursta

This Day in History!
February 16th, 2005:

Operation Solei-Bru (Sunburn) took place in the evening of February 16th. A joint operation by the Aeroforca and Armie to cripple the Lollohian Federation's nuclear stockpile following invasion and breakthrough at the border was commenced. Lolloh was preparing to retreat and relocate its mobile nuclear forces, as well as its warhead stockpile, into neighboring allied Shalauch to prevent their capture at the hands of coalition forces.

The operation took place at six different sites across northern & central Lolloh. Helicopters landed a total of six Unite de Greve Alfa (UGA) - also known as Strike Team Alpha in English - while the Aeroforca sent a bomber force over the ocean to bypass Lollohian air defenses concentrated in the south. The commandos used laser-targeting devices to guide in laser-guided bombs onto road-mobile launchers and the underground facilities which held them.
Lollohian forces counter-attacked the commandos to allow the trucks to escape - which forced the bombers to rely on their own less-reliable targeting systems. Three additional UGA teams were deployed via helicopter near the eastern roadways exiting the nuclear compounds and engaged a number of road-mobile launchers which had survived the bombings with small arms and man-deployed rockets.

Operation Sunburn was considered a major success, despite heavy casualties by the UGA teams involved and two bombers shot down over Lolloh. Approximately two-thirds of the Lollohian Federation's nuclear stockpile was neutralized in a single night. Remaining nuclear warheads which had made it across the border were surrendered as part of the Treaty of Quevril.

Night footage of a 500lb laser-guided bomb scoring a hit against a Lollohian L-21 transport-launcher vehicle.

I would like to point out that the Nijonese article regarding the outbreak of so-called "Crimson Flu" - which is now being officially recognized as Clostroides abaddoni (C. aba) or CaBI19 - is incorrect.
There are currently no additional cases of C. aba in Inyursta. The first reported case came from an individual who was quarantined after demonstrating severe illness on a commercial airplane routed through Inyursta. That patient has since passed away due to internal bleeding and tertiary infections. So far no more cases have been reported in Inyursta, and medical staff here at Hospitale de Jacques Duvalier in Nuveau Lyon have undergone numerous tests and protocols to ensure that none of our doctors or caretakers have been infected as a result.

Its really disappointing seeing the Nijonese of all reporting false information...

@Terminal Playboy;

Valentine's Day is a crock of consumerist shit made to trick the sheeple into buying more stupid needless snacks and products they do not need while society gets dumber and dumber each day. Fuck Valentine's Day, its almost as bad at Christmas but at least I don't have religious iconography shoved down my face with V-Day.

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:54 am

@EnlightenedFedora: Well, Heinrich, I'll be honest: I wouldn't know hide or tail of what you're talking about; is it because you've never had a woman in your life? If so, tough luck; I'd send some of them your way, but given your post history, this Casanova might as well doom them to the mercies of a fantastical Taliban member.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:43 am

@Terminal Playboy:
Okay, listen here you pig-headed ignorant caveman.

1) The reason I cannot get a girlfriend is due to the socio-cultural-economic biases inherent in Inyursta. Women are taught not to give nice, caring, compassionate men who value intellect and sophistication (who are also good listeners) a chance; while society continues to push the idea that dirty, sweaty low-IQ jocks should get all the women just because they are SHEEP who spend their time in the gym and the capitalist values destroy any hope of a non-bourgeoisie man getting a girlfriend because all the girls want fucking SHEEP who spend all their time working for the man! Don't even get me started about what the church does!

Basically we live in a society where muscle-bound chads who have jobs get all the women!

2) The Taliban is religious, and a good example of the values that the different flavours of the Abrahamic anti-intellectual cult espouses. You know very well what I think of religion, therefore it makes no sense to compare me to the Taliban.
Checkmate, religi-tard.

3) My name is not Heinrich. My name is Jose Franco Impendido-DuBourd. However, if you must call me names, I prefer you call me Kibutsuji and/or Pain Incarnate, either works for me!

Clarabelle Alvarez (@NurseClara)Just now from Nuveau Lyon, Inyursta

@Terminal Playboy;
I mean the dude lost what was left of his lower insides out his derriere, so yeah, the pun is kind of intended.

Also, word is that he might have had AIDS prior to getting vampire diarrhea, so who knows what all kinds of nasty bugs where crawling around this guys derriere before he popped!?!

Jean-Pierre L'Acostas (@Firefight'ncowboy)
Just now from Antioquia, Inyursta

@Enlightened Fedora;

Yes.

@NurseClara;

Keep sharing sensitive details like that on social media, Loissie, watch how fast you lose your job.

Its bad enough we have the media outlets of our own allies sharing fake news, about the Bacteria, now I have to see some under-nurse from the ER ward is helping fuel the rumor mill on Setsuzoku of all places.

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:33 am

@EnlightenedFedora: One, as far as I'm concerned, an incel is on the same level as some Taliban murderhobo. Two, you just proved that old regular who suggested you were on the same level as Heinrich Himmler right...unless you're more of the hammer-and-sickle type like those Blagos? An antisemite by definition is still an antisemite in my book, and if the annals of history are any indication, I suggest you go ahead and start goosestepping from Berlin to Moscow.

What, you didn't expect a chad like myself to be well-read? I'd have to be, that's how I got the kind of coin I could see you committing to your own version of Operation Reinhardt. Now, I'd love to play with you, but it's getting in the way of my "fun time," if you catch my drift; I'm not your Sidney Excell.

Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:34 am

@Terminal Playboy:
I am not an incel. Unlike incels, I actually respect women.

Also, Godwin's Law!
Besides, you committed a strawman fallacy, making your argument invalid.
Checkmate again, religi-tard!

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:28 pm

OOC: this piece of work is a Guadalupadorian Cultural Ultranationalist. His opinions should not be taken as the official policy of the government of Guadalupador nor the prevailing view of the vast majority her citizens.

Eldre Terenoyu (@BasedDorian)
Just now from Ganaan, Guadalupador

It's no surprise that this Crimson Flu outbreak comes from the amalgamated filth of Inyursta and Cuscatlan. Their plague is another reason why they should be purged with fire until there's nothing left, at least after it wipes the Nifs and Carlosians out first.

Last edited by Guadalupador on Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:23 pm

JACK DON THE SETZ MOD (@JackDonOfficial)
Just now from Romeoville, Shazbotdom

@EnlightenedFedora and @Terminal Playboy

Both of you are hereby WARNED over your constant sniping at each other. Keep it up and we will start to use bans against you.

ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:56 am

Jay-C Calderone (@JCC#One)
Just now from San Roji, Inyursta

@JackDonOfficial;
Players snipe each other on this site all the time. What makes what the fedorafag and the fake-chad arguing rise above the usual banter and political name-calling that Setz is known for?

Maria Ponsiette (@LoiselleContré-Révolution)
Just now from Porté Cocha, Inyursta

The recent annexation of Ferinan-Islands by the Shikonojiman regime proves that imperialism is alive and well in this day and age. Across the world nations feel they have the right to annex and steal territory!

Hopefully the locals and rightful owners of the territory can rise up and eject the neo-colonialist rats who seek to expand their borders and control!

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates