NATION

PASSWORD

Fossils and Friends send 3 seconds of greetings

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Ethan Allen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:24 pm

Yokiria wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:Thank you for your verbal support, Yokiria! Maybe we will get get your military support in the future as well. My telegram inbox is always open. :)

I still remember when my home region, Osiris, dealt with your revival of Grand Central and all its issues. I don't believe I'll be providing any military support here.

By the way, Suicide Squad would be a better name than Fossils and Friends. Come on. Missed opportunity.


We think that would have been too close to Cora’s, “Ghost Squad”. Lol
Prince of Vermont
Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist

User avatar
Tim-Opolis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6018
Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Vaculatestar64 wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:
No, you weren't being welcomed back. It's likely you're not gonna be welcomed back at all, but you can't really go claim to be reformed and then go work with those types of people.

It was your choice to fall in with that crowd than choose to become a better version of yourself, keep your head down, and actually reform. It's the same with all of you blacklisted types, you think one to two semi-honest GP apologies and a "Well I've been banned for a while already" is all you need. Here's the thing, when you're banned for the stuff you guys were banned for, you're gonna need to show a bit more than empty apologies and promises of reform before the greater community wants to let you back in.

You're not entitled to be a part of the greater GP community, and if you're considered an outcast still then maybe you should consider the fact that it's you not us. You all like to toss out all these buzzwords like GCR Elite and Super Secret Squirrely Club but what it comes down to is that you lot have all seen bans for incredibly justified reasons. If you want to argue that point then please go ahead and make an on-site argument out of it, but you and I both know that most of you would be facing bans if you took that matter on-site, so you choose to claim it's "politics" and "toxic oligarchs" that got you banned.




Alrighty now that I"m home from work I can give the very short response to a long winded question from an armchair defender.

One side cares about this significantly more than the other, I'll let you and everyone else here figure that out, one side has spent money on a WA campaign and the other hasn't lol. It's awfully arrogant of you to assume I want back into the likes of Europeia, LKE, and the GCR's. I want no part of that group of regions, I have my friends. Don, Block, DC, Shadow, and the rest of them. We're here to raid without all of the drama. The one person who caused drama, Attero, was given a swift kick in the pants on out of the group. It has been more fun than I have had in years. So y'all can go on ahead giving me and my friends rent free office space in your heads and in your back room discussion channels, and we're gonna keep on having our fun.

And don't lie to me, I could have kept my head down until this game shut its doors for good and there's no way there was going to be an inkling of acceptance. So I'm going to play this game with the people I want to play with, and it aint you. You aren't the only group to play this game with. :)


You must have missed the news, I’ve been update active again since January. It’s all part of the new Grey Warden marketing strategy to blast into 2020 as a Darkspawn Slaying Machine. Not really of a short response from you though, eh.

You say one side cares more but that’s obviously you lot. We’d all be content if you’d just all fuck off, but you many among you lot continue maliciously interfering, sneaking back under alias, play nice in public while retaining your problematic demeanors privately, etc. You know what folks like DC and 94 Block are banned for. If you choose to not see their actions as problematic, then that’s part of your problem.

Do what you will though, Vac. TBR and DEN kept similar scripts and they were truly fearsome in the end, eh.
Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
[11:16:10] <@Koth> tim is a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules

User avatar
Wayneactia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 797
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:16 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't know why y'all aren't ignoring these people. You're giving them what they want by engaging with them.

Because the CCD is boring right now? On top of that some of Block's witticisms are semi-amusing to me. :lol: Wonder how long it will take them to recruit Woodhouse into this clusterfuck?

User avatar
Lamoni
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7212
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:54 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Vaculatestar64 wrote:


Alrighty now that I"m home from work I can give the very short response to a long winded question from an armchair defender.

One side cares about this significantly more than the other, I'll let you and everyone else here figure that out, one side has spent money on a WA campaign and the other hasn't lol. It's awfully arrogant of you to assume I want back into the likes of Europeia, LKE, and the GCR's. I want no part of that group of regions, I have my friends. Don, Block, DC, Shadow, and the rest of them. We're here to raid without all of the drama. The one person who caused drama, Attero, was given a swift kick in the pants on out of the group. It has been more fun than I have had in years. So y'all can go on ahead giving me and my friends rent free office space in your heads and in your back room discussion channels, and we're gonna keep on having our fun.

And don't lie to me, I could have kept my head down until this game shut its doors for good and there's no way there was going to be an inkling of acceptance. So I'm going to play this game with the people I want to play with, and it aint you. You aren't the only group to play this game with. :)


You must have missed the news, I’ve been update active again since January. It’s all part of the new Grey Warden marketing strategy to blast into 2020 as a Darkspawn Slaying Machine. Not really of a short response from you though, eh.

You say one side cares more but that’s obviously you lot. We’d all be content if you’d just all fuck off, but you many among you lot continue maliciously interfering, sneaking back under alias, play nice in public while retaining your problematic demeanors privately, etc. You know what folks like DC and 94 Block are banned for. If you choose to not see their actions as problematic, then that’s part of your problem.

Do what you will though, Vac. TBR and DEN kept similar scripts and they were truly fearsome in the end, eh.


*** Warning for Flaming ***
If you can't make your point without directly insulting another player, then do not make it at all, Tim-Opolis.
Last edited by Lamoni on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

User avatar
Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 455
Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 am

Tim, there's nothing you can do to make us go away. We made your group waste time and money on a now pointless liberation. You now declare victory over a region abandoned by us on our own accord in favor of other objectives.

You imply that abandoning this group of people will earn me a place amongst your side. That is a lie, through and through.
Last edited by Vaculatestar64 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:35 am

Vaculatestar64 wrote:You imply that abandoning this group of people will earn me a place amongst your side. That is a lie, through and through.

I mean... look at riakou's thanos snap. It's a possibility that it might, and it looks like people around you think you should take it. I dunno man, do what you think is right.

User avatar
Vetelo
Envoy
 
Posts: 224
Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vetelo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 am

I would just like to note that I was left out of the llist of people who initially took the region, that I was first to endorse the target, and that I literally had to teach the trigger how to trigger for this operation to succeed. Additionally, the Black Fleet and Farkasfalka fascist scum who Shadow invited to join the raid, I told to get the hell out of the region basically (which worked??) The reason I no longer associate with the "fossils and friends" is because Shadow also said they would be working with more fascist organizations in the future, as well as that she had invited the fascists to join the raid in Merridel. That is not acceptable for me or the USSD, and thus, I ended the alliance.

The Gilded Star wrote:
Vaculatestar64 wrote:The one person who caused drama, Attero, was given a swift kick in the pants on out of the group.


Outcasted by the outcasts. Big oof.

This is simply not true. I left the group after deleting the group Discord.
Last edited by Vetelo on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

User avatar
Altino
Attaché
 
Posts: 75
Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Altino » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:13 am

Oh wow. Nothing screams vile and proud like "and now we're gonna become bffs with fascists." Gg, Attero. :| I would not want to support that either.
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes.☮

User avatar
Red Millennium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jan 21, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Red Millennium » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24 am

I'll blacklist the blacklist :D
Last edited by Red Millennium on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 455
Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:31 am

Vetelo wrote:I would just like to note that I was left out of the llist of people who initially took the region, that I was first to endorse the target, and that I literally had to teach the trigger how to trigger for this operation to succeed. Additionally, the Black Fleet and Farkasfalka fascist scum who Shadow invited to join the raid, I told to get the hell out of the region basically (which worked??) The reason I no longer associate with the "fossils and friends" is because Shadow also said they would be working with more fascist organizations in the future, as well as that she had invited the fascists to join the raid in Merridel. That is not acceptable for me or the USSD, and thus, I ended the alliance.

The Gilded Star wrote:
Outcasted by the outcasts. Big oof.

This is simply not true. I left the group after deleting the group Discord.


The raid report above isn't for Merridel, it's for an entirely different raid. And to be clear, a simple refresher on how to use spyglass after a long break from military gameplay was required. You provided a spreadsheet, nothing more. You didn't teach anything as a matter of fact, again you provided a spreadsheet. For the following raid on Pars I decided one last troubleshooting option for spyglass after numerous attempts to get it to work on my computer had failed, and that was to run it as an administrator. Something which I cant believe I didn't try much earlier because it's kinda obvious looking back on it. So to recap, spreadsheet provides, I then took it from there setting both a 1 minute warning and then the actual trigger and then using my auto refresh extension to further assist in executing the raid without totally breaking my keyboards F5 key, and yes, I am willing to provide logs via discord dm to anyone interested. You again, had zero part in the success of the Pars operation which is the operation we were advertising in the OP of this thread.

Should we also ignore the despicable things you said to shadow in a very attero like temper tantrum?
Last edited by Vaculatestar64 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Notorious Mad Jack
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 am

Vaculatestar64 wrote:Should we also ignore the despicable things you said to shadow in a very attero like temper tantrum?

Just popping in to laugh at anyone of the blacklist gang complaining about people's conduct.
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

User avatar
Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 140
Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Twins of Hearts » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:38 am

Tim-opolis
You know what folks like DC and 94 Block are banned for.
(partial quote to avoid wrath of Mod)

Just to clarify a factual inaccuracy; neither Block nor I have been banned from anything. Blacklist is just gossip-mongering around the knitting circle, not a ban. :roll: .

In addition Tim, as much as you and your buddies prefer to think of yourself as more capable players than us, you simply lack the ability to ban anyone, from anything, unless its a region you have border controls in. Same as me :hug:

User avatar
Cormactopia Prime
Minister
 
Posts: 2429
Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:42 am

Nevermind.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Liberty, Democracy, Solidarity - Thalassia

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves

User avatar
Boda
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boda » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:43 am

Twins of Hearts wrote:Tim-opolis
You know what folks like DC and 94 Block are banned for.
(partial quote to avoid wrath of Mod)

Just to clarify a factual inaccuracy; neither Block nor I have been banned from anything. Blacklist is just gossip-mongering around the knitting circle, not a ban. :roll: .

In addition Tim, as much as you and your buddies prefer to think of yourself as more capable players than us, you simply lack the ability to ban anyone, from anything, unless its a region you have border controls in. Same as me :hug:


What do you mean it's not a ban? I'm confused, you get banned from regions on your account. Are you referencing the workarounds of being banned on one account and not on another?

EDIT; Ok now I understand...
Last edited by Boda on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Captain Woodhouse
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Dec 30, 2011
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Wonder how long it will take them to recruit Woodhouse into this clusterfuck?


About as long as it takes you to ditch Chester Pearson's writing voice and antagonistic style—which you must have absorbed while you were In The North American Union together. In other words, you needn't have wondered out loud about something that could have been answered silently with your favorite idiom of impossibility.

Wayneactia wrote:semi-amusing to me?


Since you dragged me into this shitshow for your own amusement, I hope I can further amuse you by outlining why Block, Apostate et al. won't recruit me. I've nothing in common with them beyond ostracism. My offenses are in-game, IC; the blacklist gang's are rooted in ugly OOC behavior: doxxing, harassment, blackmail, etc. I've been on the receiving end of that shit from NS Nazi players. I'm 100 percent unsympathetic to it.

I'm not using multiple platforms to blubber about being excluded from teh reindeer games. On the contrary, I'm thrilled to be outside the yard. The blacklist gang wants back in. I’ve never been in and have no desire to be in.

Last but not least, the blacklist gang digs Nazis. I've been hating on Nazis and hunting them with my wee crew since late 2016—well over three years now. New World Order of Fascism is still on the CDS list. I'm done with fash like Laroche was done with fish.

User avatar
Vetelo
Envoy
 
Posts: 224
Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vetelo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Vaculatestar64 wrote:
Vetelo wrote:I would just like to note that I was left out of the llist of people who initially took the region, that I was first to endorse the target, and that I literally had to teach the trigger how to trigger for this operation to succeed. Additionally, the Black Fleet and Farkasfalka fascist scum who Shadow invited to join the raid, I told to get the hell out of the region basically (which worked??) The reason I no longer associate with the "fossils and friends" is because Shadow also said they would be working with more fascist organizations in the future, as well as that she had invited the fascists to join the raid in Merridel. That is not acceptable for me or the USSD, and thus, I ended the alliance.


This is simply not true. I left the group after deleting the group Discord.


The raid report above isn't for Merridel, it's for an entirely different raid. And to be clear, a simple refresher on how to use spyglass after a long break from military gameplay was required. You provided a spreadsheet, nothing more. You didn't teach anything as a matter of fact, again you provided a spreadsheet. For the following raid on Pars I decided one last troubleshooting option for spyglass after numerous attempts to get it to work on my computer had failed, and that was to run it as an administrator. Something which I cant believe I didn't try much earlier because it's kinda obvious looking back on it. So to recap, spreadsheet provides, I then took it from there setting both a 1 minute warning and then the actual trigger and then using my auto refresh extension to further assist in executing the raid without totally breaking my keyboards F5 key, and yes, I am willing to provide logs via discord dm to anyone interested. You again, had zero part in the success of the Pars operation which is the operation we were advertising in the OP of this thread.

Should we also ignore the despicable things you said to shadow in a very attero like temper tantrum?

Amazing how all you got out of that was that i showed you how to trigger, you literally picked the most irrelevant thing I said and made an argument out of it. I had a "temper tantrum" because I made it perfectly crystal clear from the beginning that I would not allow the alliance to be contaminated by fascism. I said right from the start that neither me nor the USSD would tolerate any fascists or fascist organizations being involved. I made it clear again when Shadow invited fascists to join the raid. Despite this, she continued to insist on inviting them. I woke up just a bit before work to seeing both Shadow and Block having not only ignored my concerns, but berating me for them. So yes, I had a fucking freakout moment and deleted the Discord. I believe it was well justified, though. I will never be part of a platform for fascists.
Last edited by Vetelo on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

User avatar
Ikania
Minister
 
Posts: 3357
Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ikania » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:29 pm

This is gold. A pity both sides can't lose, as Kissinger said.
Lazarus.
Costa Fierro wrote:hope you get hit by a bus you cancerous piece of shit
Kamchastkia wrote:Piece of fucking shit
Kill yourself
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You're historically illiterate and a piece of shit human
I am promising you that if I ever get ahold of you, I will cripple or kill you.
New World Oceania wrote:I wish you weren't such a straight up goddamn fucking idiot
go fuck yourself
94 Block wrote:But you can go fuck yourself, ungrateful cunt.
Cameron Romefeller wrote:you knuckle dragging fuckstick from a backwater gcr
Canton Empire wrote:You are a scumbag who deserves a special spot in hell for what you do
Big Bad Badger wrote:Ike, the petulant child act is getting old.

User avatar
Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 455
Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:57 pm

Ikania wrote:This is gold. A pity both sides can't lose, as Kissinger said.



In my current state I really can't lose. What are yo uh gonna do... blacklist me? Oh wait...

And to counter Woodhouse, I dont want back in at all.

User avatar
Francois Isidore
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: May 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:14 am

I’m getting late 2016/early 2017 vibes from this, and they’re not good vibes
Vice Delegate of The North Pacific


“Who am I? Well... who do you want me to be? You told me who I am, therefore I became. I’m everything you’ve ever wanted me to be - and more. I’ll be your biggest supporter, I’ll be your strongest adversary. I’ll be your most loyal confidant, I’ll be your most infamous enemy. For I am the nefarious one, and you are not. Learn the name.”

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Ethan Allen » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:20 am

Francois Isidore wrote:I’m getting late 2016/early 2017 vibes from this, and they’re not good vibes


Come join the party!
Prince of Vermont
Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist

User avatar
Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 140
Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Twins of Hearts » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 am

I have brought root beer, chicken wings, and cracklings for the young ones and pickled eggs, fresh kielbasa, and sauerkraut for those of adult age!

User avatar
Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6387
Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:25 am

Twins of Hearts wrote:I have brought root beer, chicken wings, and cracklings for the young ones and pickled eggs, fresh kielbasa, and sauerkraut for those of adult age!


Why not make clear that you've collectively also invited homophobia, threats of violence, and fascists into your discord and operations? Might as well sell the whole package, when it's as good as public. There's certainly a subset of players you've been recruiting from that actively appreciates it, so it's not like you'd turn off anyone important to you.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

User avatar
Francois Isidore
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: May 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Francois Isidore » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:03 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Francois Isidore wrote:I’m getting late 2016/early 2017 vibes from this, and they’re not good vibes


Come join the party!

I would, but eh... how about no?

Twins of Hearts wrote:I have brought root beer, chicken wings, and cracklings for the young ones and pickled eggs, fresh kielbasa, and sauerkraut for those of adult age!

These all sound delicious, but unfortunately I’m going to have to agree with Souls on this one. Also, I wouldn’t count as a fossil anyway. This upcoming May I’ll have been here for six years. Don’t let my nation’s founding date fool you otherwise
Last edited by Francois Isidore on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vice Delegate of The North Pacific


“Who am I? Well... who do you want me to be? You told me who I am, therefore I became. I’m everything you’ve ever wanted me to be - and more. I’ll be your biggest supporter, I’ll be your strongest adversary. I’ll be your most loyal confidant, I’ll be your most infamous enemy. For I am the nefarious one, and you are not. Learn the name.”

User avatar
Fossils and Friends
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Feb 06, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Oh you thought you had us... F&F are here to stay

Postby Fossils and Friends » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:41 pm

Image


Fossils and Friends strike again. After successfully hitting Pars and forcing a Security Council Liberation we are pleased to announce that it was all just a waste of your time and money. Under the cover of darkness we moved with great haste to The Unicorns of The World and encountered absolutely no resistance... Go Figure.. We were able to ensure that it was locked down and await the wonderful SJW's to band together and purpose another Liberation. While in The Unicorns of The World you should absolutely visit the salt caverns underneath. It appears that the caverns are being restocked daily thanks to the wonderful members of this beloved community.

Keep watch as you never know where you'll see us next!

A Dark Shadow - Point & Trigger
Eaglemount
Ethan Allen
Alpha Wolf
Velau
Mostovka
Ketol Supremacy
Konsair


ImageImage
Last edited by Fossils and Friends on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Stalker
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1112
Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Stalker » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:50 pm

You already have a thread, not sure why you're starting another..
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A mean old man, Catiania, Controlling Father I, D V, Davelands, Feu de Glace, Kuriko, Praeceps, WZEU-Etoarmaapitm, Zukchiva

Advertisement

Remove ads