NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal GA#443 "P. Innocents"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:06 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
"Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents" was annihilated 12,719 votes to 2,808.

(OOC: An annihilation it was; I think Preventing the Execution of Innocents is here to stay, given the widespread delegate support.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:08 pm

Kenmoria wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:
"Repeal "Preventing the Execution of Innocents" was annihilated 12,719 votes to 2,808.

(OOC: An annihilation it was; I think Preventing the Execution of Innocents is here to stay, given the widespread delegate support.)

OOC: I don't know that I've ever seen a fluffier, more puppy-dog-eyed resolution title, ever. I wouldn't give up permanently just yet, but it is going to be an uphill slog.
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:34 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Kenmoria wrote:(OOC: An annihilation it was; I think Preventing the Execution of Innocents is here to stay, given the widespread delegate support.)

OOC: I don't know that I've ever seen a fluffier, more puppy-dog-eyed resolution title, ever. I wouldn't give up permanently just yet, but it is going to be an uphill slog.

OOC: Clearly a new repeal attempt needs to be named "Preventing Execution of I."
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Previous

Return to WA Archives