NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Blueflarst wrote:I am tired of brainwashed people with no life.

Just because some members of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators are fascists they are not a threat for the humanity.

The third post of this thread is an antifascist saying to be out of this thread if you do not want to be tagged as one.
Well i say fuck you i am not a fascist and i write on the thread.
Humanity is full of fanatics of each ideology and they have no cure they are very busy condemnng their enemies and preaching their allies.
Fascists did mass killing and they do not condemn themselves and they will never apology, communnist did mass killings and they never apology, colonial powers did mass killing and they never apology, democrats did mass killings in America againists indians and they do not apologize. Everyone is very busy condeming eachother and saying their crimes were justified. Nobody has to codemn past atrocities which they dd not do it seems cause if they do not only the fascists are criminals but the majority of nations ideologies, religious organizations, atheist states etc

Break your chains.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:36 am

Salcanceacy wrote:Just pointing that both sides are and can be as bad as one another. Only the confederation is coming out of it's shell now. Becoming fascist themselves, instead of playing dress up and acting like they are the main antagonists on NS. Honestly, the snap and the active member exodus, has brought out the ugly side of the CCD.

Dude, I am a satanist. Roughly half of the world hates me at a spiritual level and don't even know what satanism is all about. I'm the antagonist whether I like it or not. So don't even lecture me about being yourself. You can't begin to understand what it means to be the antagonist, much less an unwilling one. >_>
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Puppet2
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Puppet2 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:48 am

The Church of Satan wrote:
Salcanceacy wrote:Just pointing that both sides are and can be as bad as one another. Only the confederation is coming out of it's shell now. Becoming fascist themselves, instead of playing dress up and acting like they are the main antagonists on NS. Honestly, the snap and the active member exodus, has brought out the ugly side of the CCD.

Dude, I am a satanist. Roughly half of the world hates me at a spiritual level and don't even know what satanism is all about. I'm the antagonist whether I like it or not. So don't even lecture me about being yourself. You can't begin to understand what it means to be the antagonist, much less an unwilling one. >_>

Look at the page number :)
Ha Ha You Can't Prove It's ME

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:26 am

Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:31 am

CCD may be an antagonist here, with a comparatively small audience of a few thousand, but it's just that. A small audience. If they can't take the heat, maybe they should reconsider their choices. Shifting from "the fascist that cried foul" to "fascist edgelord" is just childish. I mean, they're not really embracing it. They're still crying foul about it, they're just doing it differently.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:11 am

The Church of Satan wrote:CCD may be an antagonist here, with a comparatively small audience of a few thousand, but it's just that. A small audience. If they can't take the heat, maybe they should reconsider their choices. Shifting from "the fascist that cried foul" to "fascist edgelord" is just childish. I mean, they're not really embracing it. They're still crying foul about it, they're just doing it differently.

Let's be realistic. They went "If you're going to accuse us of being fash that are bad at hiding it, we're gonna stop hiding it, and YOU MADE US DO THIS"

Which is fine with me. Easier to keep track of them.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:58 am

Tinhampton wrote:2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Offsite Chat".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Serious".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Role Player".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "World Assembly".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Security Council".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Regional Government".
3 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor tagged the region "Totalitarian".
3 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor tagged the region "Fascist".
3 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor tagged the region "Isolationist".

Jocospor. Tagged. The Region. FASCIST. :roll:

Demiofficial CCD response to the above: IT'S R-O-L-E-PLAY, FUCKDAMNIT!
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Great Jenovah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Jenovah » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Offsite Chat".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Serious".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Role Player".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "World Assembly".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Security Council".
2 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor removed the tag "Regional Government".
3 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor tagged the region "Totalitarian".
3 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor tagged the region "Fascist".
3 minutes ago: The Imperial Empire of Jocospor tagged the region "Isolationist".

Jocospor. Tagged. The Region. FASCIST. :roll:

Demiofficial CCD response to the above: IT'S R-O-L-E-PLAY, FUCKDAMNIT!

..and that's the same excuse they've used for all the things they have done.
BN, I do not use NS stats.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Great Jenovah wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Demiofficial CCD response to the above: IT'S R-O-L-E-PLAY, FUCKDAMNIT!

..and that's the same excuse they've used for all the things they have done.

The CCD "was a region of roleplay..." but NationStates, it appears, has made it a region of roleplay which looks like roleplay but really, really isn't. :lol:
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:39 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Great Jenovah wrote:..and that's the same excuse they've used for all the things they have done.

The CCD "was a region of roleplay..." but NationStates, it appears, has made it a region of roleplay which looks like roleplay but really, really isn't. :lol:

To be fair, it was only a region of RP in the sense that the community they used to have would be the driving forces behind the RP. Now that that group of RPers have moved on to greener pastures, the RP is rock bottom.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:46 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:The CCD "was a region of roleplay..." but NationStates, it appears, has made it a region of roleplay which looks like roleplay but really, really isn't. :lol:

To be fair, it was only a region of RP in the sense that the community they used to have would be the driving forces behind the RP. Now that that group of RPers have moved on to greener pastures, the RP is rock bottom.

Greener pastures like the Azure Watester Federation?
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riakou
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Riakou » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Greener pastures like the Azure Watester Federation?

Greener pastures like literally anywhere else.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:10 pm

Riakou wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Greener pastures like the Azure Watester Federation?

I hear Nazi Europa is fantastic this time of year.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Riakou wrote:

I hear Nazi Europa is fantastic this time of year.

Says the lad who quite literally is from a region who has debated doxxing people. :roll:

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:21 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:I hear Nazi Europa is fantastic this time of year.

Says the lad who quite literally is from a region who has debated doxxing people. :roll:

If I recall correctly, he also used to have a nation in the Iron Confederacy, another region of questionable ideological leanings... :l
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:23 pm

As one of the whistleblowers, and one of the first people banjected (which I'd like to think started the Great Migration of CCD RPers), it just have to say...

Its nice to see the CCD give up.

Their embassies? Nothing but nazi regions. It was the first embassies they opened. They joined a IC (maybe OOC I cant tell) Far Right coalition with other Nazi Regions, They give into the shadow cult vibe, and their RMB is nothing but yes men and people declaring support for a group they dont know a thing about.

The Migration took away basically the whole Government Authority body of the CCD, took away all the Rpers, took away everything that kept the CCD active. Their RMB, once full of RPs and chatting is now looking like something you'd find in a government sanctioned newspaper. Nothing but people tellin glorious things about the gov and slandering those who left and did the right thing. If you speak out, you are suppressed and banjected.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Kafair wrote:As one of the whistleblowers, and one of the first people banjected (which I'd like to think started the Great Migration of CCD RPers), it just have to say...

Their embassies? Nothing but nazi regions. It was the first embassies they opened. They joined a IC (maybe OOC I cant tell) Far Right coalition with other Nazi Regions, They give into the shadow cult vibe, and their RMB is nothing but yes men and people declaring support for a group they dont know a thing about.

The Migration took away basically the whole Government Authority body of the CCD, took away all the Rpers, took away everything that kept the CCD active. Their RMB, once full of RPs and chatting is now looking like something you'd find in a government sanctioned newspaper. Nothing but people tellin glorious things about the gov and slandering those who left and did the right thing. If you speak out, you are suppressed and banjected.

Very true, remember what Jocelyn Murray once said...

“Weak men cannot handle power. It will either crush them, or they will use it to crush others.”

And boy, that quote been proven right with the CCD.

-Slava-
Ukraini

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:27 pm

Kafair wrote:As one of the whistleblowers, and one of the first people banjected (which I'd like to think started the Great Migration of CCD RPers), it just have to say...

"Zombie region" springs to mind, in that it is actually dead but it doesn't know that it is.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:36 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

If I recall correctly, he also used to have a nation in the Iron Confederacy, another region of questionable ideological leanings... :l

I cannot recall what nation you speak of. I am a regional ambassador, it is plausible I may have had alternate nations in TIC for the purposes of diplomacy.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:If I recall correctly, he also used to have a nation in the Iron Confederacy, another region of questionable ideological leanings... :l

I cannot recall what nation you speak of. I am a regional ambassador, it is plausible I may have had alternate nations in TIC for the purposes of diplomacy.

This one, I believe; though I may be mistaken. Gathered from this RMB post.
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:I cannot recall what nation you speak of. I am a regional ambassador, it is plausible I may have had alternate nations in TIC for the purposes of diplomacy.

This one, I believe; though I may be mistaken. Gathered from this RMB post.

Israeli Totalitariat is my alt for the purposes of recreation and roleplay. Obvious comparisons can be drawn from my factbook and it's. It does not have a role in my regional work, and is not affiliated with the CCD or Farkasfalka.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:31 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:I hear Nazi Europa is fantastic this time of year.

Farkasfalka and it's government has never considered DOXXing any people or persons as part of our anti-corruption measures. Jocospor and the CCD is absolved of all wrong-doing.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:45 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Farkasfalka and it's government has never considered DOXXing any people or persons as part of our anti-corruption measures. Jocospor and the CCD is absolved of all wrong-doing.

Can all y'all keep your story straight for five minutes?
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:32 pm

Syberis wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Farkasfalka and it's government has never considered DOXXing any people or persons as part of our anti-corruption measures. Jocospor and the CCD is absolved of all wrong-doing.

Can all y'all keep your story straight for five minutes?

Where did we say otherwise?
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Vungar
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vungar » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:05 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

This is true. We as a region follow the site rules, just as any other nation that wants to be a part of this nation simulator. Farkasfalka in addition to that condemn the breaking of any sight rules by any one of our members. People on the right are doxxed frequently and I, nor any one of Farkasfalka’s government members would even think of doing such a thing. If there has been any case of any one of our members planning to doxx a site moderator, please give to me the name of that nation so I can set things straight instead of everyone typing angrily over the forums.
Founder and Király Farkas of Farkasfalka and the Farkas Lovagok
_________ | _________ | _________ | _________ | _________

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay