NATION

PASSWORD

Resignation from the CCD

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Resignation from the CCD

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:31 pm

Breathes in

Over the last few days...weeks...however long this unearthly time has been, I have constantly defended the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators at every turn, whether it be from the doxxing or from all the other emerging scandals.

I suppose, now, upon hearing that this is not a war against the Confederation, I must now step aside. The reason I have defended the Confederation for this long is, I suppose, to some degree, perhaps loyalty to it. I am not loyal to Jocospor or to any of the other psychopaths running this show, only to my friends in the Confederation.

They, too, have turned away from it, and so I shall too. My loyalty was never to the leadership or to Jocospor, but to the Confederation itself. But now, as I have seen it burn, I shall leave it now. This is a vote of no confidence, not in the Confederation, but in Jocospor.

To the rest of you, I am sorry for my deception. I was blind to the facts, to the truth, until now. I must embrace the monsters that have lurked above me - that have lurked within this region. I was warned, and I did not listen.

But now, I shall open my eyes and end this blindness.

As such, I am announcing that, on exactly 1:31am GMT of the 1st of February, 2020, that I am moving to the North Pacific as I find a new region to settle in.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for forgiving me of my sins if you so choose to do so.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:34 pm

Good choice on leaving. It is the right decision and you will not regret it.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:34 pm

Congrats.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Hang on what wcc was in ccd? This is news to me.
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Pichtonia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pichtonia » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:37 pm

You have made the right decision to leave, certainly.
Last edited by Pichtonia on Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vice President of Europeia

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:38 pm

Agarntrop wrote:Hang on what wcc was in ccd? This is news to me.

Yep. I was there because my nation was a right-wing oligarchy.

As you probably know, I'm very heavily libleft, so this nation was actually made as a dystopia.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:39 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:Hang on what wcc was in ccd? This is news to me.

Yep. I was there because my nation was a right-wing oligarchy.

As you probably know, I'm very heavily libleft, so this nation was actually made as a dystopia.

You're a good man TWCC, We've RPed before and I look forward to the chance where I'll see you again on NS RP. Best of luck and happy travels :)
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:41 pm

The Chuck wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yep. I was there because my nation was a right-wing oligarchy.

You're a good man TWCC, We've RPed before and I look forward to the chance where I'll see you again on NS RP. Best of luck and happy travels :)

I actually wish to thank you. You have helped me - and the rest of NS, see the cowardice of those in charge of the CCD.
Please Watch

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:58 pm

I am sure this is a very hard move to make. Kudos to you for making it.
Last edited by Leutria on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:01 pm

Kudos indeed, I'm sure it was hard.

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm

Once a reactionary always a reactionary!
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:51 pm

Good show, old chap. Best of luck to you!
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:35 pm

Good play!
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:44 am

The Chuck wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yep. I was there because my nation was a right-wing oligarchy.

I wish the same, I sent something for y’all in the old and unused RP chat if you haven’t seen it. The one with Bluelight in it.

Otherwise, I’m very happy for whichever path you may choose to tread down in the future.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay