NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 775
Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:48 pm

While Chuck's repeated, unfounded attacks on the Confederation mean he does not deserve a personal response, I will issue an official response for the sake of clarity for both Confederation nations and those outside our region.


The "doxxing" evidence Chuck has posted is quite frankly absurd. While I, personally, was not present when this discussion occurred, Jocospor was clearly against any such action as shown in Chuck's screenshots. To my knowledge, this was never discussed again, and no such doxxing attempt was made - we would have stopped it. With regards to these "meetings" in general, note the date; this discussion took place almost one year ago and no further discussion has taken place since. The Confederation's embassies with the mentioned regions have also since been closed.


With regards to the events involving Scherzinger and The Barefoot Anime Girls, I wish to make it clear that I was very strongly against Chuck's actions. After some internal drama, during which both nations decided to leave the Confederation, I contacted Scherzinger to ensure everything was alright personally with both involved, and we parted on good terms. I won't post our conversation here out of respect for their privacy (and personally I'm appalled Chuck decided to drag them into his mess by mentioning them here), but I'd be happy to post this evidence here if Scherzinger and/or The Barefoot Anime Girls so requests.


Frankly, I'm very much over Chuck's attempts to bring himself ten more minutes in the limelight by airing the Confederation's so-called "dirty laundry" - something he has repeatedly tried to blackmail us over - and hope this is the last I have to deal with this garbage.


- ShrewLlamaLand
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 975
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:56 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:While Chuck's repeated, unfounded attacks on the Confederation mean he does not deserve a personal response, I will issue an official response for the sake of clarity for both Confederation nations and those outside our region.


The "doxxing" evidence Chuck has posted is quite frankly absurd. While I, personally, was not present when this discussion occurred, Jocospor was clearly against any such action as shown in Chuck's screenshots. To my knowledge, this was never discussed again, and no such doxxing attempt was made - we would have stopped it. With regards to these "meetings" in general, note the date; this discussion took place almost one year ago and no further discussion has taken place since. The Confederation's embassies with the mentioned regions have also since been closed.


With regards to the events involving Scherzinger and The Barefoot Anime Girls, I wish to make it clear that I was very strongly against Chuck's actions. After some internal drama, during which both nations decided to leave the Confederation, I contacted Scherzinger to ensure everything was alright personally with both involved, and we parted on good terms. I won't post our conversation here out of respect for their privacy (and personally I'm appalled Chuck decided to drag them into his mess by mentioning them here), but I'd be happy to post this evidence here if Scherzinger and/or The Barefoot Anime Girls so requests.


Frankly, I'm very much over Chuck's attempts to bring himself ten more minutes in the limelight by airing the Confederation's so-called "dirty laundry" - something he has repeatedly tried to blackmail us over - and hope this is the last I have to deal with this garbage.


- ShrewLlamaLand

OOC: This response is very much echoed by myself.

Go away, Chuck. I've asked you before, and I'm asking you again. You are the sole perpetuator of this drama.

In all CCD's history, in all its telegrams, in all its self-commends, in all its controversial totalitarianism, NEVER has it gone to the extent of behaving so poorly as to personally attack players to the extent displayed by Chuck. I hope the NationStates community can objectively appreciate that.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE


The Shadow Cult is rising...

User avatar
Castelia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 769
Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:01 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:The "doxxing" evidence Chuck has posted is quite frankly absurd. While I, personally, was not present when this discussion occurred, Jocospor was clearly against any such action as shown in Chuck's screenshots. To my knowledge, this was never discussed again, and no such doxxing attempt was made - we would have stopped it. With regards to these "meetings" in general, note the date; this discussion took place almost one year ago and no further discussion has taken place since. The Confederation's embassies with the mentioned regions have also since been closed.


The fact that such discussions did in fact happen inside the CCD's Discord and the fact that no action was taken to inform the potential victim already speaks volumes about the CCD's response to the situation. I myself have witnessed said conversations and the fact that Jocospor failed to inform NS staff of a potential crime is disgusting. I also wish to disprove the notion that no further discussions took place by the fact that I have approached, and was approached, by senior leaders of several NS far-right regions to participate in various talks of alliances.

Also, I personally closed those embassies you speak of just nearly a week ago. That's not something you can use as an excuse. I am, or rather was, your Secretary of State, so I know what I am talking about.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:With regards to the events involving Scherzinger and The Barefoot Anime Girls, I wish to make it clear that I was very strongly against Chuck's actions.


That doesn't change the fact that you didn't stop it from happening. I am guilty of this as well, and I am ashamed of my actions.


I DO NOT USE NS STATS.
Got questions, concerns, criticisms? Shoot me a telegram, and I promise I'll try my best to respond!
Welcome to the Casteliaverse!

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1256
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:09 am

OOC:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I write this forum post in a rushed manner, and in a rather rushed mindset. I love the Confederation and a lot of people in it; but I cannot remain in a region like this in good conscience. I'm sorry, everyone; this region is too much for me. I'm erring on the side of the doxxing scandal being more than a little out-of-order, and I'm personally disgusted by the maintenance of channels with far-right regions.

As seen by my previous history, I've said and done some bad things on NationStates. But I cannot stand by this any longer.

I wish to remain on the CCD discord, if anything. For the record, my time here won't go down badly in my eyes.

Bye, everyone. One last time (I always loved this motto):

Hail the Confederation! :P

User avatar
ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 775
Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:17 am

Castelia wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:The "doxxing" evidence Chuck has posted is quite frankly absurd. While I, personally, was not present when this discussion occurred, Jocospor was clearly against any such action as shown in Chuck's screenshots. To my knowledge, this was never discussed again, and no such doxxing attempt was made - we would have stopped it. With regards to these "meetings" in general, note the date; this discussion took place almost one year ago and no further discussion has taken place since. The Confederation's embassies with the mentioned regions have also since been closed.


The fact that such discussions did in fact happen inside the CCD's Discord and the fact that no action was taken to inform the potential victim already speaks volumes about the CCD's response to the situation. I myself have witnessed said conversations and the fact that Jocospor failed to inform NS staff of a potential crime is disgusting. I also wish to disprove the notion that no further discussions took place by the fact that I have approached, and was approached, by senior leaders of several NS far-right regions to participate in various talks of alliances.

Also, I personally closed those embassies you speak of just nearly a week ago. That's not something you can use as an excuse. I am, or rather was, your Secretary of State, so I know what I am talking about.

No such actions were ever taken, as we made sure of - if this was a real threat it would have been dealt with more seriously. We didn't because it wasn't a threat, it was a series of utterly stupid comments made by members of regions we no longer associate with.

With regards to the closing of embassies, you closed them because you were ordered to by Jocospor and myself. It's not something you can take credit for.

Castelia wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:With regards to the events involving Scherzinger and The Barefoot Anime Girls, I wish to make it clear that I was very strongly against Chuck's actions.


That doesn't change the fact that you didn't stop it from happening. I am guilty of this as well, and I am ashamed of my actions.

Unfortunately I was too late, I couldn't stop it from happening. Even if I had been present at the time, it would have been futile - Chuck does whatever Chuck pleases as very clearly demonstrated.

But I, personally, did at least check in with them afterwards - I considered it a personal obligation as they were members of my department under the Supreme Judiciary at the time. Did you do anything about it?
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

User avatar
Yokiria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 752
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:19 am

It may be pointless, but I want to shout right past Joco and Shrew's earthly bodies and straight into their souls so they have no choice but to understand me; "Your names are turning to mud and you're only making it worse! Wake the fuck up!".

You two are on the wrong side of this. This is a real-life problem that you mismanaged and you need to fucking own up to it instead of being combative. If you don't change course, then we're going lose some entertaining, albeit annoyingly persistent, players in you two.

This is why Liberate CCD was authored and passed. It was a bet by the Security Council that you'd eventually do this. And you are.
Last edited by Yokiria on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

User avatar
Castelia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 769
Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:28 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:No such actions were ever taken, as we made sure of - if this was a real threat it would have been dealt with more seriously. We didn't because it wasn't a threat, it was a series of utterly stupid comments made by members of regions we no longer associate with.


You're missing the point here, Shrew. My point was that a potential crime could have happened, and yet the CCD took no action. You held no control over the actions of those people. What would have happened if they decided to go ahead with it without your approval? It wasn't a "series of utterly stupid comments" as you downplay it to be, but an actual threat that could have led to serious IRL consequences. That's not something you just lightly dismiss as banter. That's the type of thing you report the moment you saw it.

And I am ashamed, deeply ashamed, of myself that I didn't do the right thing sooner.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:With regards to the closing of embassies, you closed them because you were ordered to by Jocospor and myself. It's not something you can take credit for.


I wasn't taking credit for it, but merely pointing out the fact that you can't use that as an excuse. Those embassies were up all until the day I closed them down.

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Unfortunately I was too late, I couldn't stop it from happening. Even if I had been present at the time, it would have been futile - Chuck does whatever Chuck pleases as very clearly demonstrated.

But I, personally, did at least check in with them afterwards - I considered it a personal obligation as they were members of my department under the Supreme Judiciary at the time. Did you do anything about it?


Haha, of course. Classic Shrew: blaming someone else. We discussed this plan over the course of nearly a few weeks. Surely you could have said "no" sometime during those days? And yet all I saw was you making fun of Scher and Haruna.

And yes, I did do something about it. I apologized and admitted I was wrong, something you're incapable of.

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, did I also happen to note the fact that the CCD once tried to destabilize one of its so-called allies? Whoops. Just goes to show you how far "loyalty" and "friendliness" within the leadership goes.

Image

Image
Last edited by Castelia on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.


I DO NOT USE NS STATS.
Got questions, concerns, criticisms? Shoot me a telegram, and I promise I'll try my best to respond!
Welcome to the Casteliaverse!

User avatar
Prydania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1170
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Prydania » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:34 am

Jocospor wrote:Go away, Chuck. I've asked you before, and I'm asking you again. You are the sole perpetuator of this drama.

More of that classic Joco "avoiding responsibility" schtick.
Don't blame Chuck for helping expose your many failings and moral lapses.

See CCD faithful? This is why there's no hope for change in your region. The person who has ultimate control cannot seem to take responsibility for his actions. Meaning he cannot learn from his mistakes and improve.
Pro Things You Hate
Anti Things You Like

User avatar
The Chuck
Minister
 
Posts: 3193
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:36 am

Prydania wrote:
Jocospor wrote:Go away, Chuck. I've asked you before, and I'm asking you again. You are the sole perpetuator of this drama.

More of that classic Joco "avoiding responsibility" schtick.
Don't blame Chuck for helping expose your many failings and moral lapses.

See CCD faithful? This is why there's no hope for change in your region. The person who has ultimate control cannot seem to take responsibility for his actions. Meaning he cannot learn from his mistakes and improve.


^

I've made many fuck ups and mistakes across my NS career Jocospor and Shrew. I actually encourage you both to dive into my Discord history and dig up what I've said in days past so that I can own up for them and apologize and move on. Go ahead and lay it all out lads. I've got plenty of time.
We. Will. Not. Comply.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
"I got orange tip, I got black tip, I got red and black tip, I got blue tip, I got silver tip, I got red and blue tip, I got yellow tip, and I got white tip. Frankly I don't discriminate on ammunition and I don't discriminate on who walks through those doors either." - Local Gun Store Owner
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져
Want to discuss guns and other stuff in a relaxed Discord? click here.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership

User avatar
The Gilded Star
Envoy
 
Posts: 315
Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Gilded Star » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:13 am

Yeah all these recent revelations and CCD's response to them sure is convincing me that this reform on Feb 1st totally isn't going to boil down to, "Hey guys how can we continue doing these things that keep getting us in trouble, except without getting caught over and over this time?"

User avatar
Altino
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Altino » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:20 am

It becomes more difficult all the time to ascertain who the "bad guys" are here. It's starting to feel just like a brood of bad. Guys, at the end of the day if something bad is going on and you know about it, you should at least attempt to do something about it. Sometimes you are not in a position of power and it is difficult to stop, but if that is the case at least remove yourself from the situation and refuse to support it. If you are in a position of power and still do nothing, then idk. Maybe you are inexperienced and should really recognize that "in charge" is not the right area for you. Or maybe you are one of the bad guys too. This is a lot to take in and I feel worse and worse for the natives suckered into CCD only to be lied to about the kind of region that it is and what they deem acceptable.
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes.☮

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 975
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:43 am

Castelia wrote:And yes, I did do something about it. I apologized and admitted I was wrong, something you're incapable of.


OOC: Except Shrew is capable of apologising, and apologised on behalf of CCD (at the time, that included you) to NationStates.

Castelia wrote:I also wish to disprove the notion that no further discussions took place by the fact that I have approached, and was approached, by senior leaders of several NS far-right regions to participate in various talks of alliances.


OOC: That's right. In game alliances. Roleplay. Raiding organisations.

Don't you dare spin that for more than it is, Castelia.

If you've left us now, but have decided to adopt Chuck's line of behaviour and berate us publicly, I'll offer you the same advise: leave us alone.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE


The Shadow Cult is rising...

User avatar
ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 775
Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:50 am

Yokiria wrote:This is why Liberate CCD was authored and passed. It was a bet by the Security Council that you'd eventually do this. And you are.

Yes, and we've thanked the Security Council numerous times for bestowing upon us this badge of honour.

Castelia wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:No such actions were ever taken, as we made sure of - if this was a real threat it would have been dealt with more seriously. We didn't because it wasn't a threat, it was a series of utterly stupid comments made by members of regions we no longer associate with.


You're missing the point here, Shrew. My point was that a potential crime could have happened, and yet the CCD took no action. You held no control over the actions of those people. What would have happened if they decided to go ahead with it without your approval? It wasn't a "series of utterly stupid comments" as you downplay it to be, but an actual threat that could have led to serious IRL consequences. That's not something you just lightly dismiss as banter. That's the type of thing you report the moment you saw it.

And I am ashamed, deeply ashamed, of myself that I didn't do the right thing sooner.

That's simply not the case here. It's the in-game equivalent of shaming a child for not reporting a school friend to the FBI for making a distasteful joke about school shootings.

Castelia wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:With regards to the closing of embassies, you closed them because you were ordered to by Jocospor and myself. It's not something you can take credit for.


I wasn't taking credit for it, but merely pointing out the fact that you can't use that as an excuse. Those embassies were up all until the day I closed them down.

They're closed now, and we haven't had discussions with them in a long time. What's your point?

Castelia wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Unfortunately I was too late, I couldn't stop it from happening. Even if I had been present at the time, it would have been futile - Chuck does whatever Chuck pleases as very clearly demonstrated.

But I, personally, did at least check in with them afterwards - I considered it a personal obligation as they were members of my department under the Supreme Judiciary at the time. Did you do anything about it?


Haha, of course. Classic Shrew: blaming someone else. We discussed this plan over the course of nearly a few weeks. Surely you could have said "no" sometime during those days? And yet all I saw was you making fun of Scher and Haruna.

And yes, I did do something about it. I apologized and admitted I was wrong, something you're incapable of.

I would post the conversation I had with Scherzinger to prove you're wrong, but frankly I value their privacy more than I value this petty argument with you :)

The Chuck wrote:
Prydania wrote:More of that classic Joco "avoiding responsibility" schtick.
Don't blame Chuck for helping expose your many failings and moral lapses.

See CCD faithful? This is why there's no hope for change in your region. The person who has ultimate control cannot seem to take responsibility for his actions. Meaning he cannot learn from his mistakes and improve.


^

I've made many fuck ups and mistakes across my NS career Jocospor and Shrew. I actually encourage you both to dive into my Discord history and dig up what I've said in days past so that I can own up for them and apologize and move on. Go ahead and lay it all out lads. I've got plenty of time.

Jocospor and I have stated multiple times that we aren't doing this, we refuse to stoop down to your level. Frankly, the sooner you return back to obscurity the better.

I probably won't reply to any more of this garbage, I think I've made my point quite clear. If this thread could return to, you know, CCD gameplay, that'd be great.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

User avatar
Jocospor
Diplomat
 
Posts: 975
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:53 am

The Chuck wrote:
Prydania wrote:More of that classic Joco "avoiding responsibility" schtick.
Don't blame Chuck for helping expose your many failings and moral lapses.

See CCD faithful? This is why there's no hope for change in your region. The person who has ultimate control cannot seem to take responsibility for his actions. Meaning he cannot learn from his mistakes and improve.


^

I've made many fuck ups and mistakes across my NS career Jocospor and Shrew. I actually encourage you both to dive into my Discord history and dig up what I've said in days past so that I can own up for them and apologize and move on. Go ahead and lay it all out lads. I've got plenty of time.


OOC: I have no interest in fighting shit with shit. With your plenty of time, please go on a nice cruise and forget about us. Thanks.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE


The Shadow Cult is rising...

User avatar
Marxist Germany
Minister
 
Posts: 2101
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Marxist Germany » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:58 am

The attempt at doxxing Reploid Productions is an eye-opener, I cannot in good faith continue to defend CCD after hearing of that incident.
Country represents RL views mostly. Not Marxist anymore.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Ex-delegate of The United Federations; citizen and ex-Senior Senator of 10000 Islands
RP name: Germany
The National Factbook (WIP)
Ambassador Klaus Schmidt
Political Compass
Pro:Laissez-faire, Cultural Nationalism, Guns, Free speech, Christianity, United Ireland.
Anti:"Progressivism", Abortion, Transgenderism, Socialism, Interventionism, Mass-migration.

User avatar
Wymondham
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wymondham » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:00 am

Altino wrote:It becomes more difficult all the time to ascertain who the "bad guys" are here. It's starting to feel just like a brood of bad. Guys, at the end of the day if something bad is going on and you know about it, you should at least attempt to do something about it. Sometimes you are not in a position of power and it is difficult to stop, but if that is the case at least remove yourself from the situation and refuse to support it. If you are in a position of power and still do nothing, then idk. Maybe you are inexperienced and should really recognize that "in charge" is not the right area for you. Or maybe you are one of the bad guys too. This is a lot to take in and I feel worse and worse for the natives suckered into CCD only to be lied to about the kind of region that it is and what they deem acceptable.

This ^

User avatar
The Chuck
Minister
 
Posts: 3193
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:00 am

Jocospor wrote:
The Chuck wrote:
^

I've made many fuck ups and mistakes across my NS career Jocospor and Shrew. I actually encourage you both to dive into my Discord history and dig up what I've said in days past so that I can own up for them and apologize and move on. Go ahead and lay it all out lads. I've got plenty of time.


OOC: I have no interest in fighting shit with shit. With your plenty of time, please go on a nice cruise and forget about us. Thanks.


A cruise sounds nice right about now ngl. However I don't have a list of donors unlike someone I know... ;) Guess I should start saving some cash for it or if you're willing to donate some of that 172 USD to help a brother out...

Anyways, it's about time that players know what they get when they join the CCD.
We. Will. Not. Comply.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
"I got orange tip, I got black tip, I got red and black tip, I got blue tip, I got silver tip, I got red and blue tip, I got yellow tip, and I got white tip. Frankly I don't discriminate on ammunition and I don't discriminate on who walks through those doors either." - Local Gun Store Owner
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져
Want to discuss guns and other stuff in a relaxed Discord? click here.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32611
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:39 am

The Chuck wrote:
Jocospor, Supreme Council, Members of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, and members of the greater NationStates Community.

I had hoped to wait and see if these "reforms" would be real. Unfortunately my dear friends of 2nd Imperial German Reich, Kafair, and Castelia were revealed by Krvava Koupel. It's a sad day indeed but we all were prepared for this eventuality.

Many people wonder why my vendetta with the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators started. It actually started the day I learned of a chat channel called "Meeting-Room-1". This chat room was established around the time right after Jocospor posted his "The Right and NationStates". It was established because Jocospor invited high ranking members of Farkasfalka and other Alt-Right regions within the game to partake in OOC talks. When I obtained administrator I was able to see into this channel and Farkasfalka leadership brought up materials regarding the potential doxxing of Reploid Productions (yes, that Reppy). While Jocospor did not lend his explicit support for this plot, he continued to engage with them after they presented it with full awareness of their proposal. I didn't speak up loud enough at the time and decided to repeatedly remind him that he had to be careful of it as time went on (dumb on my part). However the more I sat on it, the more it ate at my mind. I did go out of my way to file a GHR a few months ago however it was declined since it was a bit hard to read from the staff prospective. I took it that they weren't interested and moved on from it. However recently I learned that they hadn't fully understood what I meant so I refiled a GHR and continued on with my path. I don't expect much to come from these GHRs but I figured since a much beloved NS Staff member was at the core of the issue that I would still file it for the staffs' awareness of these ongoing issues.

Jocospor & I discussing Meeting-Room-1/The Doxxing (To large to post direct):

https://i.imgur.com/dW7lyKB.png

https://i.imgur.com/E9mKAnj.png

A few weeks back, Castelia was talking with our small group and the nation of Depackya (2nd in Command of the CCD and acting Viceroy at the time) was clear cut and admitted to the deletion of the chat rooms where these OOC talks with other Alt-Right region leaderships occurred.

https://i.imgur.com/UrE6618.jpg

Tonight my friends were kicked out of the Confederation for seeking the truth and Depackya took it upon himself to brag a bit. While bragging, he again admitted to all this taking place.

https://i.imgur.com/K1g4oxE.png

Although you are correct Depackya, NS Staff don't react on offsite issues but the NS Community sure as shootin will be interested to learn about this.

To the members of the Confederation. Many of you probably never knew that Jocospor, the target of a minor doxxing attempt himself, would stoop so low as to engage willfully in talks in which a plot to doxx site staff was discussed. I wouldn't expect any of you to know about this unless you were the handful of players who reached out to me to learn the truth and for that, I am thankful that you took it upon yourself to learn the truth and to at least give an open ear and listen. Sure some of you turned your back but hey, at least you tried and that takes some balls.

When I first heard that the TNP-CCD issue caused enough imbalance that there were going to be reforms, I was actually interested but so long as Jocospor possesses leadership of the region, I doubt we will see real hard reform that can't simply be wiped away in an hour. I would encourage members within the CCD to at least let their voices be heard on this matter and not silenced.

Ta, ta.

The Chuck.

Wow. How low can CCD go? Abhorrent.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32611
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:43 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:OOC:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I write this forum post in a rushed manner, and in a rather rushed mindset. I love the Confederation and a lot of people in it; but I cannot remain in a region like this in good conscience. I'm sorry, everyone; this region is too much for me. I'm erring on the side of the doxxing scandal being more than a little out-of-order, and I'm personally disgusted by the maintenance of channels with far-right regions.

As seen by my previous history, I've said and done some bad things on NationStates. But I cannot stand by this any longer.

I wish to remain on the CCD discord, if anything. For the record, my time here won't go down badly in my eyes.

Bye, everyone. One last time (I always loved this motto):

Hail the Confederation! :P

Good. More folk are starting to jump ship when they see the depths of depravity on display here.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy
 
Posts: 316
Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Declaration of Illegtimacy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:21 am

OOC:

To the good-willed people of the Confederation,

It has come to my attention that the reforms we are doing, are actually a facade for Jocospor's lackeys to make a Constitution that keeps his power. I am a Reformer, and a Reformer first; I believe that all can change, but Jocospor has taken that chance to change and used to ensure his power! This is a violation of our trust and the people who came in happy for reform!

Because of this, with the backing of several unnamed Confederation Government Members, we declare Jocospor an illegitimate ruler of the Confederation and his entire Supreme Council traitors to the People of the Confederation. We declare the creation of the Azure Alliance!

Long Live the Reformation!
Long Live Decency!
Long Live the True Confederation!
Think MLP but darker, combined with British Imperialism, German-Chinese Culture, and Stellaris levels of Diversity of Species
Christian Conservative and borderline Libertarian
"All posts are personal, does not represent any organization I'm in, unless stated"
Parliament debates over new SAR legislation | "Form 59-1" New slang for Idioicracy!

User avatar
British Norklon
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Jul 08, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby British Norklon » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:OOC:

To the good-willed people of the Confederation,

It has come to my attention that the reforms we are doing, are actually a facade for Jocospor's lackeys to make a Constitution that keeps his power. I am a Reformer, and a Reformer first; I believe that all can change, but Jocospor has taken that chance to change and used to ensure his power! This is a violation of our trust and the people who came in happy for reform!

Because of this, with the backing of several unnamed Confederation Government Members, we declare Jocospor an illegitimate ruler of the Confederation and his entire Supreme Council traitors to the People of the Confederation. We declare the creation of the Azure Alliance!

Long Live the Reformation!
Long Live Decency!
Long Live the True Confederation!


How long will it be before "Azure Alliance" becomes CCD 2.0? face it every nation within and involved with CCD will be forever tainted by its black heart
I'm not that egoistical to admit at times even I can be wrong

User avatar
The Chuck
Minister
 
Posts: 3193
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 am

British Norklon wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:OOC:

To the good-willed people of the Confederation,

It has come to my attention that the reforms we are doing, are actually a facade for Jocospor's lackeys to make a Constitution that keeps his power. I am a Reformer, and a Reformer first; I believe that all can change, but Jocospor has taken that chance to change and used to ensure his power! This is a violation of our trust and the people who came in happy for reform!

Because of this, with the backing of several unnamed Confederation Government Members, we declare Jocospor an illegitimate ruler of the Confederation and his entire Supreme Council traitors to the People of the Confederation. We declare the creation of the Azure Alliance!

Long Live the Reformation!
Long Live Decency!
Long Live the True Confederation!


How long will it be before "Azure Alliance" becomes CCD 2.0? face it every nation within and involved with CCD will be forever tainted by its black heart


Not necessarily, there are many good players who got hoodwinked by the CCD leadership and I have hope for this new group. If they do it properly, they can have a proper RP region to do their own thing in.
We. Will. Not. Comply.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
"I got orange tip, I got black tip, I got red and black tip, I got blue tip, I got silver tip, I got red and blue tip, I got yellow tip, and I got white tip. Frankly I don't discriminate on ammunition and I don't discriminate on who walks through those doors either." - Local Gun Store Owner
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져
Want to discuss guns and other stuff in a relaxed Discord? click here.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32611
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:46 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:OOC:

To the good-willed people of the Confederation,

It has come to my attention that the reforms we are doing, are actually a facade for Jocospor's lackeys to make a Constitution that keeps his power. I am a Reformer, and a Reformer first; I believe that all can change, but Jocospor has taken that chance to change and used to ensure his power! This is a violation of our trust and the people who came in happy for reform!

Because of this, with the backing of several unnamed Confederation Government Members, we declare Jocospor an illegitimate ruler of the Confederation and his entire Supreme Council traitors to the People of the Confederation. We declare the creation of the Azure Alliance!

Long Live the Reformation!
Long Live Decency!
Long Live the True Confederation!

This is golden. Keep it coming. Every little bit weakens them.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
East Meranopirus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Meranopirus » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:13 am

Jocospor wrote:
Castelia wrote:I also wish to disprove the notion that no further discussions took place by the fact that I have approached, and was approached, by senior leaders of several NS far-right regions to participate in various talks of alliances.


OOC: That's right. In game alliances. Roleplay. Raiding organisations.

Don't you dare spin that for more than it is, Castelia.

If you've left us now, but have decided to adopt Chuck's line of behaviour and berate us publicly, I'll offer you the same advise: leave us alone.

Jocospor still can't tell the difference between IC and OOC, real-life fascists. Either that or he's being wilfully ignorant.
Sometimes lurking in WA. Sometimes lurking in GP. Also author of (probably soon to be repealed) GA Resolution #464

Co-Founder of The Democratic Union
Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The North Pacific
(as Gorundu)

Citizen of The Rejected Realms as Vuy, Citizen of The East Pacific as Arkhamanishka
I post on the forums almost exclusively with this nation.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1256
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 am

OOC: The CCD is falling apart now, isn't it? I'm loving every damn second of this.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Western Sunset, Westinor

Advertisement

Remove ads