NATION

PASSWORD

Project Onion

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Your Broken Car
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Project Onion

Postby Your Broken Car » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:08 pm

We are all onions on the inside, join us! Together we will raid and then repurpose all of the regions that are inactive and need new life. This is our purpose at The Onion Squad. We are a group of dedicated individuals who realize the need for smaller regions. However, many of these regions are simply dead and they need some new blood to fill their veins and bring life back to them again. Together, we can accomplish great things while being feared across NationStates. We are onions, we are Project Onion.
Last edited by Your Broken Car on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Righteous! Just make sure to share your targets on your Regional Message Board so your members know where to raid!
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Your Broken Car
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Your Broken Car » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:Righteous! Just make sure to share your targets on your Regional Message Board so your members know where to raid!

Yes, well I will do that too but we are also discussing possible targets so if you or anyone you know has any ideas just tell them to stop by.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Your Broken Car wrote:Together, we can accomplish great things while being feared across NationStates.

If it counts, your turning Shrek into an onion and then foisting that Shrek Onion upon a solar eclipse has already scared the shit out of me :P

Your Broken Car wrote:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:Righteous! Just make sure to share your targets on your Regional Message Board so your members know where to raid!

Yes, well I will do that too but we are also discussing possible targets so if you or anyone you know has any ideas just tell them to stop by.

Benevolent Thomas will be commended in about six hours for his work as a defender. File under "Where's the facepalm smiley when I need it?"
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Your Broken Car
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Your Broken Car » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Your Broken Car wrote:Together, we can accomplish great things while being feared across NationStates.

If it counts, your turning Shrek into an onion and then foisting that Shrek Onion upon a solar eclipse has already scared the shit out of me :P

Your Broken Car wrote:Yes, well I will do that too but we are also discussing possible targets so if you or anyone you know has any ideas just tell them to stop by.

Benevolent Thomas will be commended in about six hours for his work as a defender. File under "Where's the facepalm smiley when I need it?"

I will telegram you and we will discuss targets there.

Your Broken Car
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Your Broken Car » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Too bad I don't have stamps. If I did, this would be SO much more easier.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Your Broken Car wrote:Too bad I don't have stamps. If I did, this would be SO much more easier.

Should probably set a forum and/or discord.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay