NATION

PASSWORD

Just a question

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Apabeossie
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Just a question

Postby Apabeossie » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:27 pm

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place but
is there an organization like UNESCO in the WA?
✵ Your guide to Apabeossie ✵
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” -Les Mis Finale

Yahlia wrote:Surely everyone likes penguins? Who doesn't like penguins? I refuse to believe there are people out there who have an opinion of them worse than 'indifferent'

Einswenn wrote:For me it always was and is obscure why would people be so blind and shortsighted to allow themselves unsolicited hate. I’ve already posted this before: take care of your own life, live your own life, and don’t tell the others how they should live theirs

Dizgovzy wrote:Please go read a book or play outside instead of spending your youth behind a computer screen. Don’t waste your time on this site.

New Skandenivia wrote:AFAB ❌
AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Apabeossie wrote:Hi, I don't know if this is the right place but
is there an organization like UNESCO in the WA?

OOC: Questions should really be posted here, and I can't remember if we have an organization (they're referred to as "committees" in GA legislation) specifically for that, but I'm fairly sure that we have a resolution or two that do things that RL UNESCO does. I suggest thinking up some keywords ("heritage" could be a good one, as well as "historical"), and use them to search this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Return to General Assembly