NATION

PASSWORD

The Valentian Dinner – The Second One! [OOC / CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:23 am

Valentine Z wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:
Did you forget about me, Val?

I'll add more interactions, don't worry about it! I'm going to write another response and you will be inside as well! ^^

Sorry for the wait! ><

(If you will be so kind to point me at the one part you want me to respond to, that will be good. :P I have a difficult time keeping track.)

Tianshi's with Ambrosia. You don't have to actually interact with Tianshi if you don't want to, I just wanna make sure you realize he's there.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 am

Andddd posted! Enjoy, haha! ^^
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:04 pm

I made a short post so anyone can interact with my characters if they want to. Sorry if there are any mistakes or anything, I’m on my phone.
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:04 am

Still waiting for Bloodshade. :)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:15 am

❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:22 am

A m e n r i a wrote:Still waiting for Bloodshade. :)

Be patient with one another, please. We have our own schedules to follow. Also, +1 to what Zitravgrad said.

I will do another follow-up reply, but you guys can still respond to my most recent post, i.e. the one with the dance. The follow-up will most likely be to make sure that I got my characters where they are instead of confusing people, and to reply to Nu Alaska, Lutvikkia, Wolflandil, and Bloodshade.... basically anyone that are after my response.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:47 am

Oh? Must've been my connection. Thanks.

Valentine Z wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Still waiting for Bloodshade. :)

Be patient with one another, please. We have our own schedules to follow. Also, +1 to what Zitravgrad said.

I will do another follow-up reply, but you guys can still respond to my most recent post, i.e. the one with the dance. The follow-up will most likely be to make sure that I got my characters where they are instead of confusing people, and to reply to Nu Alaska, Lutvikkia, Wolflandil, and Bloodshade.... basically anyone that are after my response.

Yea, sure, I gotcha.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:22 pm

So it has been a solid few months since I've last posted here and I was wondering if I could still enter? I just lost track of this really and I'm sure I could get back in it, so I'm sure that I'm still in right?
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Atkemri wrote:So it has been a solid few months since I've last posted here and I was wondering if I could still enter? I just lost track of this really and I'm sure I could get back in it, so I'm sure that I'm still in right?

Oh yeah, you are still in and won't be late, no worries! Make an app and I will accept it as early as possible. ^^
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanier » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Me after seeing this RP on the fourth page of my egosearch

Crap, I gotta get up to speed and get a post done on this thing ASAP.
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: Kako quote of the [INSERT DETERMINATE REFRESH PERIOD] "The floof does not discriminate, be it catto, doggo, birb, or bnnuy. All fluff was created equal"|New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Atkemri wrote:So it has been a solid few months since I've last posted here and I was wondering if I could still enter? I just lost track of this really and I'm sure I could get back in it, so I'm sure that I'm still in right?

Oh yeah, you are still in and won't be late, no worries! Make an app and I will accept it as early as possible. ^^

I already had apps accepted it's just it'd been months since I last posted anything
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Oh yeah, you are still in and won't be late, no worries! Make an app and I will accept it as early as possible. ^^

I already had apps accepted it's just it'd been months since I last posted anything

Oh right, I noticed that, sorry! Yeah, sure, you can still make a post and join inside the living room. No Biggie. ^^
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:02 am

I’ll write a response soon, today’s a bit busy.

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 am

Post incoming later today most likely.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:08 am

I will try to do one part by this Friday or so. Sorry I have been caught up with other stuff this side of NS! ><
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

White Oasis
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby White Oasis » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:21 am

ICly nation name: the White Oasis
A little overview about your nation: a small, low-tech desert nation, part of a union of six other oasis nations. A bit culturally divided between east and west; westerners are generally the most powerful, and many classes have combat magic. There is a heavy cultural and practical emphasis on battle, although mostly for defensive purposes.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Alia Fox
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Ms. Fox is a Suppressor magician, and a powerful member of the Council of Suppressors. Her main roles are to vote on decisions made by the Councils, to propose new matters to vote on, and, as a Suppressor, to prevent unnecessary violence within the White Oasis.
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): None
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 2
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Yes.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:23 am

I'll write a response as soon as I can, things are busy right now and I'm not in a very focused mood.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:48 am

I´m trying to think of an idea for a post, but I can´t come up with anything right now. Does anyone want to do anything with Lucky or Dr. Cavalier?

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:15 pm

White Oasis wrote:ICly nation name: the White Oasis
A little overview about your nation: a small, low-tech desert nation, part of a union of six other oasis nations. A bit culturally divided between east and west; westerners are generally the most powerful, and many classes have combat magic. There is a heavy cultural and practical emphasis on battle, although mostly for defensive purposes.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Alia Fox
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Ms. Fox is a Suppressor magician, and a powerful member of the Council of Suppressors. Her main roles are to vote on decisions made by the Councils, to propose new matters to vote on, and, as a Suppressor, to prevent unnecessary violence within the White Oasis.
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 2
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? Yes.

And accepted! Welcome aboard! ^^

Atkemri wrote:I´m trying to think of an idea for a post, but I can´t come up with anything right now. Does anyone want to do anything with Lucky or Dr. Cavalier?

You can probably try posting past the front yard and maybe go into the living room itself. I can use one of my many characters to talk to them. :)
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:45 pm

My posts always find a way to delete themselves, don´t they? You might want to expect a post further down the line like tomorrow or something because I am so annoyed with these posts sending themselves off into the void

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:26 am

I will be writing one... soon. Hopefully by this week! ><

I have to write something before school reopens next Monday.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:18 am

ICly nation name: The Quarntine Community of Area 6-Z
A little overview about your nation: One of many Quarntine Communties in the United States, Area 6-Z is a small town built when the 'Fungus Outbreak' began spreading out of control. Like many other Quarntine Communties, Area 6-Z was left behind by the U.S. military and their only protection from the Infected is the wall that surrounds the community and the volunteer milita.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Victoria Allen Quinn
Main Person / Leader’s Biography:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=area_6-z/detail=factbook/id=945043

Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 0
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick?: Yes, I understand and I will abide by the rules.
Puppet account of Aeritai.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.
My flag is not canon to the Area 6-Z Lore, so PLEASE don't ask about my flag.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:42 am

Area 6-Z wrote:ICly nation name: The Quarntine Community of Area 6-Z
A little overview about your nation: One of many Quarntine Communties in the United States, Area 6-Z is a small town built when the 'Fungus Outbreak' began spreading out of control. Like many other Quarntine Communties, Area 6-Z was left behind by the U.S. military and their only protection from the Infected is the wall that surrounds the community and the volunteer milita.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Victoria Allen Quinn
Main Person / Leader’s Biography:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=area_6-z/detail=factbook/id=945043

Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 0
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick?: Yes, I understand and I will abide by the rules.

Ahh, accepted, of course! ♥ Welcome aboard! ^^
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:53 pm

Thank you for accepting Victoria, Val! She deserves a break from all the stress and this party should help her ^^
Puppet account of Aeritai.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.
My flag is not canon to the Area 6-Z Lore, so PLEASE don't ask about my flag.

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016

Postby Aurevbush » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 pm

Alas, I rise into the new decade.

Almost forgot about this RP.
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: BREAKING: President Len Zorra addresses the nation on the Kali Crisis.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates