NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball Revolution (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Dragon Ball Revolution (IC, OPEN)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Join the RP here

Chris

Another day, another chunk of time and potential wasted. It'd been three days since he even got the faintest bit of action, and that action was near harmless people getting executed. He'd already decided that he needed to find a way to defect from the PTO and either start a new life or somehow take the fight to them. Much easier said than done. He was at best, slightly above average. It wasn't like he could just go take on an army all on his own. The only thing he did have was quite a bit of information on PTO strongholds, factories, and such. Which would be quite valuable to the right people, he just had to find them.

As he went about his daily patrols, he picked up a transmission. A distress call. Well, it had to be more entertaining than just sitting around looking at the bleak nothingness of space. He turned it on and was audibly assaulted by the message: "HELP! It's the PLO! It's gotta be them! Anyone who can hear this: SEND BACK UP! I don't know what happened, but they're not screwing around!" The message cut out and then a set of coordinates popped up. He blinked a few times, realizing the opportunity. The PLO was a joke. At least that's all he heard about them, but the distress call seemed to indicate otherwise.

He punched in the coordinates and the ship shot in the direction of the call. He felt his gut sink as he slumped into his chair. There was a choice to be made and he wasn't sure that he was going to like it. The ship exited from hyperspeed outside a planet that had several ships that were clearly marked as PLO and several others that were PTO. Some trying to escape while others brought reinforcements down to the planet. He sigh and grit his teeth. It was now or never. He shot his ship down towards the PTO ones. The ship landed and as it opened the hatch, Chris did a quick scan to see what troops were the biggest threat. Most of them were at 2,000 or below, but there was definitely going to be more coming.

He climbed out of his ship and the strongest of them approached him. "Officer Chris! Glad you're here. We've got-"

"I'm aware of the situation." He spoke with a hard look on his face. "There's been a change of plans."

"We can't retreat! Lord Glacier will-" His words were cut off as a pair of red blast obliterated his head. The other soldiers barely had time to react before the scorching rays ripped them apart and sliced into the ships, rendering most of them completely inoperable. the glowing from his eyes ceased and he sighed.

This was going to get him killed.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:11 pm

Aurorus the Galactic Patrolman

Today should have been a day as calm and uneventful as all the other ones. The Arcosian Patrolman's dinky ship was making its way through hyperspace, its pilot resting in his seat and laying his legs on the control panel before him, with a small floating mushroom thing passively circling around him and the chip's tight oval cabin. The Galactic Patrolman had already mapped out the plan for the following week - in his search for contacts with the Planetary Liberation Organization, he apparently missed a few sectors in this quadrant which he can pay a visit to, hopefully while avoiding the PTO and their goons on the way.

This really wasn't looking well, though... It's been months since his quest to make contact with the PLO began, and the results were utterly inconclusive - a fact which his AI companion, Beak, was sure to bring up as soon as it stopped floating:

"Mister Aurorus, are you sure this week will turn out any better?"

The Arcosian tapped on his lips, lost in thought. Any contacts or leads he might have had have long since vanished - at this point, he was essentially searching blind. The PLO was elusive and did not seem to trust the Galactic Patrol that much, and PTO goons were everywhere.

"I don't know." Perhaps it would be better to return to base deep in the Galactic Core, far from the reach of the PTO, where the Galactic Patrol still operates, and report that he's failed? But no, he cannot come back with nothing... their organization depends on it and-

And the gods chose him to be lucky today. The transmission channel he left open as usual connected to something, the bubble cabin filled with a frantic voice:

HELP! It's the PLO! It's gotta be them! Anyone who can hear this: SEND BACK UP! I don't know what happened, but they're not screwing around!

"YES! THANK YOU!" Aurorus yelled, getting back on his seat so quickly that he almost fell to the floor, and immediately began copying the coordinates. It was only a few worlds away from here, he's going to reach the orbit in a few minutes, if not less... The Arcosian's mind was in flux and only barely heard the scornful words of his AI companion:

"Mister Aurorus! Mister Aurorus, wait!"

He only snapped back to reality when he pulled on the lever to turn his ship around and realized that its AI had locked all controls and set them on auto-pilot.

"Mister Aurorus, there's clearly a battle taking place over there. Not only could you come into conflict with PTO officers far stronger than you, but the PLO may mistake you for a hostile as well. Are you absolutely, one hundred percent sure you want to do this?"

To which, Beak received a calm and simple response:

"Yes."

The engine of the spaceship roared to life, tearing through hyperspace to make its way towards destiny.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Mala

The two pods shot through hyperspace, circling around each other in a double helix formation. While the Humans and Arcosians preferred to travel in proper ships, comfort was not a concern for the Saiyans. A small pod fitted with a cryo system and a hyperdrive was all that they needed. Mala felt herself being jolted awake by the Pod stopping in seemingly empty space. The quiet was blissful. Though the Prince had learned never to make her partake in whole sale slaughter, the Saiyan Warrioress disliked being assigned to planet cleansing. It just seemed like a waste of life and unjustified evil. Thankfully the task was rare enough that even when Daikan went specifically looking for it, Mala rarely had to watch it happen. Her blissful moments were interrupted by the Prince's voice coming over the intercom.

The Prince of all Saiyans had a truely unique voice. Deep and melodic, it was a voice that when it first touched your ears, you would consider it heroic in nature. But the more you listened, the slow feeling of something being wrong would creep up on you. Like a song played in the wrong key, or an altered picture. It was not quite right, and that made it far worse than any typical ugly snarl. The voice came across the intercom in a snide tone "Mala, we've gotten a distress call from nearby. It seems some dissidents have risen up on a nearby planet, and they need some actual power to fight them. Get ready for a scuffle."

By that the Prince meant hit anyone who got close to him. Though Daikan liked to give the illusion of power through slaughtering innocents, he was one of the more pathetic members of the Royal family in recent history. Many in the aristocracy preferred his younger sister or his elder cousin as potential heirs to the throne, but by birthright it was Daikan's, and all of Sadala must respect that. Regardless of Royal Politics, the dangerous combination of the Prince becoming excessively cocky in recent years and Mala passing him in power meant that she would have to fight off anyone who grew enough of a spine to confront the Saiyan royal in one of his little showoffy tantrums. Mala felt her pod lurch off in a direction and enter hyperspace once again.

UNNAMED PLANET, SECTOR G-498

The words flashed across the control screen of her pod, as well as skirmish sites. She was reading through the scannable details of each one when once again Daikan's voice came through her intercom. "It appears there is a PTO traitor down there. Let's teach him a lesson." Mala felt her pod lurch again. The Prince had had a controller installed in his own pod to keep his favorite plaything on a tight leash. Mala rapped her fingers against the side of the pod. Flashes of the previous assualt flew through her mind. In the middle of it, Daikan had stopped with his air raids to go on the ground in the city and toy with the locals. Most natives had had a power level of two, barely able to fight with a sword. Mala had been forced to step in when one angry father rushed to the defend his family. She had lowered herself down to give the man a worthy death at least. When Mala laid his corpse on the ground out of respect, Daikan turned his family to ash with a ki blast.

The Pods slammed into the ground a hundred meters or so from Chris. Emerging from their craters, they watched as the man finished his destruction of the PTO ships. Daikan laughed maniacally and said "You have made a grave mistake officer. You have committed treason while in the same sector as the Prince of All Saiyans. Your life is forfeit. I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart."

Mala's vision flashed red. She flashed back to the holotapes where she had seen the butchery of her Grandfather by the prince. Something in her burst. Before she could stop herself, her leg shot up, and cracked the Prince in the back of his head. Daikan dropped like the weakling he was. No. That wasn't right. She had sworn to... Ancestors dammit. Mala caught Daian before he hit the ground. Stuffing the prince into her own pod, she set coordinates to a far off planet, activated the cryo sleep, and sent the bastard off. There would be no forgiveness for that. Rising out of the crater again and addressing Chris, Mala said "I hope I didn't just make the biggest mistake of my life. My name is Mala, I suppose we are on the same side now."

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Moe Thompson/Redline

"So yeah, just sign here, need DNA sig here, annnd go need the PTO ID number." I held up the datapad for the dock overseer to sign.

After giving it a once over I give a nod as I put my headphones over my ears and started playing the latest song of Johnny Hax and the Diamondbacks. I've never been able to meet them on concert because of my job going between shipping entire goods between planets of the PTO and being Redline. Hell, I still fanboy over their singles like I was sixteen or something. Shit I need a better life choices if my high point is the newest heavy metal song and getting a six pack of Gor-Gor Baxs from the local liquor market before going on my next job.

Most people would be chastising me because I have power, enough power to be a high officer in the PTO and I have the freedom to travel. I say fuck em', they don't understand what massive strength means. PTO recruitment for people is forced through planetary tithes and cutthroat legalese to report anyone with a power level of one hundred and more. It doesn't happen everywhere so that's a good thing, I've managed to both hide my power level beyond Redline and have a job already working for a transport company that has entire ties to the PTO. Not to mention that the leadership of "supposed godlike" beings believe that humans have to get cybernetic implants or gene therapy like all the high-class do.

Good thing I'm poor and literally fly under the radar, mostly. There's been more than a few times some PTO recruiter try to get me to join when I pass by a military installation or in a tourney. I always said no since I claim to fight for a hobby and not for a job. However I don't know how long I can keep them off of me because my power will keep going the more I keep fighting as Redline. Hell, one mistake and they'll see my true power then I'll have no choice but to be conscripted.

It was those types of thoughts that always troubled me. Between Redline and freighting I just never have enough time to do normal things. Hell, even have the time to think while lifting cargo to a damn gravlift is usually over pretty quickly because of my job's time requirements to make sure the cargo makes it to the client. Which was fine since I always get it done early since I always add a little bit more speed in my movement as I made the delivery.

The goods themselves were seeds for the new hydroponics farm. It made sense for this was a desert world similar to Mars and mining was the major export here and it was good money for the Nexus Boys Transport to make money with foodstuffs since this sector had a few farming worlds around here. The sector itself also had trouble with the PLO going around attempting raids and skirmishes so there's more grunts running around here then normal. Because of this, the PLO had been calling upon me for being a heavy hitter in the raids that need more power than what their forces have.

It was something I was use to by this time since the Galactic Patrol do the exact same thing with me as Redline. It was fine, really not that I actually want some compensation for my association. Well, the Patrol did help me get Redline to what it was but still a little bit more money then just the chump change the Nexus Boys pay me. Not that I actually do enough work in order to have enough say in getting a bonus for my work.

I went to the local liquor store to get the cheapest beer and some of the highest alcohol content that is legal on the planet, which is not much. I went to the freighter to open a good one and kick back before the next job comes through the email. What I didn't want to hear was an urgent message from an encrypted source.

That only means two things, the PLO is launching a raid or the Galactic Patrol needs help with a special mission. I sighed as I opened the message and heard the audio.

Redline,

My name is Ardus, I lead the PLO band that's been sent through this sector and if your around the area we could use your help. We will be arriving in two days to these coordinates. It's a desert planet with a token force but-

I close the message and sighed, this was sent two days ago and that only meant one thing.

"HELP! It's the PLO! It's gotta be them! Anyone who can hear this: SEND BACK UP! I don't know what happened, but they're not screwing around!"

I can never get a day off do I? I drank my entire space beer and threw it in the trash as the entire planet was engulf in chaotic battles as planetbusting attacks were being thrown at other people so it feels like a damn anime from a time the Earth wasn't conquered. I pressed open a secret compartment in my room by using my Ki signature as a key and opened up the costume. The red and newly repaired armor showed the symbol of peace that I built the entire persona after.

As I suit up and make sure all the equipment is working, I turned on the scouting attachment on my helmet and checked the power levels that were being thrown about. Not many were above the 2000 mark, which were usually squad leaders. They were much stronger than the ones the PLO bring out but that's mostly because the rebels were just barely trained irregulars compared to the PTO troops. However there were quite a few who were of larger Power Levels, a couple were either close or match me in Redline.

Those weren't near me but there was a whole lot of grunts and that is where I could go up against. Stepping out of my freighter and finding the nearest squad I activated Redline as my clear aura roared to a signature fiery crimson. The grunts who saw me knew who was here and knew that the PLO was here but it was that their reign of terror is over.

Because I'm here to push it to the Redline!
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Sammy
UNNAMED PLANET, SECTOR G-498

"WE'RE GOING DOWN BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!" The pilot of the transport screamed back at the cramped compartment filled with a dozen passengers. It was a low cost transport service, which Sammy booked for the cheapest location she could get, a desert world where she would begin her exploration of the universe. It had gone quite wrong very quickly.

Apparently their ship arrived as a battle was going on between the PLO and the PTO, and apparently one side saw her transport and thought it was reinforcements. She wasn't quite sure who shot them, whether or not it was a blast from another spacecraft, a ground to space weapon or a ki blast and frankly it didn't matter... they were crashing regardless.

Sammy was jostled as the craft hit the earth, her PL was far above anyone else in the craft and she would be the only survivor. She was bruised but not broken, at least for now. She recovered and made her way out of the flames and twisted metal, she searched for any other signs of life and found none.

Staggering out of the crash she sensed several power levels headed her way, PTO soldiers were inspecting the crash site. "A Survivor!!! Surrender we have you surrounded!!" 8 troopers surrounded Sammy, black and blue and bleeding from a number of cuts and gashes.

"All I am surrounded by is fear..." Sammy said taking a fighting stance "and dead men."
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 04, 2019

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:57 pm

Ryuchi Masaki, The Wraith
Planet Harp, Sector G-498

On a distant planet in a galaxy not so far away there is a common tale shared between soldiers of the Planet Trade Organization about a phantom that emerged under the shadow of planet Harp's moonlit night, an entity that struck out at unsuspecting PTO patrols and leaving very few survivors in its wake, an entity responsible for sewing terror in even the most battle-hardened of the PTO regiment stationed on the world which many referred to simply as The Wraith, defined as a ghost or ghostlike image of someone, especially one seen shortly before death. This was the moniker taken up by one Ryuchi Masaki, the former Lieutenant Commander of the 22nd Saiyan Shock Company a unit that had been wiped out in the disastrous Edarian Campaign now driven by a desire to return the blood that had been shed by his brethren for the blood owed by the Planet Trade Organization. In short, he was out for vengeance: out for blood.

"HELP! It's the PLO! It's gotta be them! Anyone who can hear this: SEND BACK UP! I don't know what happened, but they're not screwing around!"

Ryuchi listened to the sounds of an unidentified PTO soldier calling out for assistance from their commanding officer. He listened in closely to the transmissions shared by the PTO forces on the planet, looking for potential vulnerabilities and by extension a means to strikeout and instill terror in the ranks of the Planet Trade Organization. Eventually, Ryuchi got the answers he needed in the form of a map grid that provided the location in which the Planet Liberation Organization emerged to strike against the PTO counterparts. "They've become more daring as of late..." Ryuchi pondered openly as he removed the scouter from his left ear and moved to slide the headpiece of his Nightstalker armor upon his head, the Heads-Up Display of the faceplate activating with the coordinates of the battle currently taking place, as well as continuing to intercept the communications with PTO Command relaying the SOS messages. "Maybe the only window to formally reach out to the Liberation Organization, can't let it go to waste." Ryuchi concluded quietly, his armor becoming surrounded by a thin veil of violet ki before taking flight beneath the treeline and keeping his energy signature at a minimum to avoid detection...

A Few Minutes Later...

True to the information provided, Ryuchi could sense a number of decent energy signatures converging on one area, but what he certainly didn't expect was the scale of the battle before him, it was equivalent to the fighting he endured during the Battle of The Calcaster Wetlands: this wasn't a simple skirmish but rather a decent-sized offensive undertaken by the Planet Liberation Organization! The thought of the PLO even having the ability to remotely launch an offensive of this magnitude made the wayward Saiyan reconsider his stance on the Planet Liberation Organization, previously thinking of them as a simple, yet disorganized resistance movement "Seems like I underestimated the abilities of the PLO." The Masaki thought to himself meaningfully before shrugging these thoughts off "Well since I'm here I might as well cause my fair share of damage." He smiled, feeling a semblance of his Part Sayian instincts manifesting themselves as he took a knee on a nearby tree branch and began analyzing the nearest group of targets.

About a few hundred feet out from the treeline stood the 324th Occupational Company taking a stand against the oncoming Planet Liberation Organization, with Captain Anise assuming command for the besieged Company, fighting valiantly against their foes. "Move back and assume a more advantageous position, we can't afford to lose this posit-" Captain Ainse would never be able to finish issuing his command, a bolt of violet energy finding its way through the right side of his face and ending his life almost instantly, toppling to the ground. Before the rest of his Company could respond to the abrupt assault, more PTO Soldiers would meet the same grizzly fate as their CO, the Company finding themselves under fire by a hail of violet bolts, their Scouters registering a sizable power level of 1,500 as nearly a dozen soldiers fell to the ground, lifeless corpses onto the dirt.

As Ryuchi predicted, he would find his position under fire by the Company that he was striking out against, an energy barrier protecting him from imminent danger and his armor serving as a secondary barrier that would further absorb the impact of the sporadic and randomized fire he was facing. This was a new record Ryuchi achieved, having been able to take down ten targets in a previous engagement against the PTO a month prior with just accurate KI Sniper Fire alone. Ryuchi shook off this sense of pride, coming to the realization that only the 324th Occupational Company had taken note of his sudden appearance, the rest of the PTO focused on taking on the insurgent PLO "Looks like I still have some time, but I might as well take advantage of the confusion and strike now!" Ryuchi exclaimed inwardly before rising up on his feet in a crouching position and propelling himself forward with a medium-sized Ki Sphere in hand and allowing his energy signature to surge forward slightly, the common scouter registering it as a power level of 2,000.
Last edited by The New Fallen Jedi on Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
About Me: Formerly known as the edgy cringelord that was The Fallen Jedi. Now known by this account and my puppet Kiez.
Currently a caretaker and Twitch Streamer with 1000+ followers!

PM me if ya want to talk one-on-one!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:07 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Mala

Not a moment after he ripped through several men and ships, more pods landed. Saiyan pods. One of which had the Saiyan Prince Daikan. Someone quite bloodthirsty for having an unremarkable power level. Chris managed a small smile with stifled laughter. However, he barely had any opportunity to administer the beat down the Saiyan very much deserved. Instead one of the pods contained a woman who knocked the mouthy bastard out cold before shoving him in a pod and letting it shoot off to who knows where. The woman introduced herself as Mala and mused that they were probably on the same side as of now.

"Officer, erm I guess just Chris at this point. Guy seemed like a jackass. Probably would've been better just to end him. Can't imagine he's doing anyone any favors by remaining alive. Could easy just say he got killed by some rebels... Which includes us now." He said as he noted many more PTO ships starting to fly in. "Well, we've got two options, we can stand our ground or go try to meet up with the PLO leaders and try to let them know we're defecting. Best case, we can pull this off. I just hope they believe us." He lifted into the air a little bit.

"You know what. The PLO is winning this one. Let's make it a solid victory." Chris shot straight up with remarkable speed, smashing through one of the PTO ships, striking the reactor which caused to to explode as he flew through several others. The hardier warriors inside the exploding ships would likely survive, but he had what he hoped was a new Saiyan ally. "Come on Mala! Let's make this a contest! Kill the most to win!" Two red beam beams shot from his eyes, raking across another ship, sending both halfs of it down into the ground below.

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:11 pm

With the force of a hurricane did Ryuchi descend upon the members of the 324th Occupational Company, having already been reduced to nearly a fourth of their original numbers from the wayward Saiyan's sniper barrage, while from afar Ryuchi could have been mistaken for a simple Ki sharpshooter, it was at close range that showed another part of the relatively youthful Masaki, his assault was nothing short of precise, deadly, and oddly enough as elegant as an expert dancer in their element. When one PTO soldier was unfortunate enough to move in up close to the Saiyan Hybrid, they would find themselves with a metallic fist sticking out lower back, the familiar shape of an energy blade appearing around said fist. When another soldier moved towards the masked Saiyan by firing a Ki blast, Ryuchi quickly fell to one knee, pulled his fist free from the now dead soldier's chest and sliced through the energy pillar, proceeding to propel himself forward, using the momentum to free the soldier's head from the rest of his body, the heat radiating off the blade ensuring that it instantly cauterized at the point of impact leaving a clean cut.

"This is the 324th Occupational Company requesting immediate assistance! We've come into contact with The Wraith and are in danger of being overrun. I repeat we're in danger of being overr-" The sound of a fearful scream could be heard on the other end of the soldier's scouter followed by the familiar sound of a Ki beam impacting flesh and sending said soldier ricocheting backward into the forest, a group of trees toppling to the ground as the PTO soldier careened through them and crashing down onto the dirt with a resounding thud.

"This isn't nearly enough to replace what was lost from the Edarian Campaign." The Halfling said under his breath, slowly taking in the battle that continued around him. The PLO, with the assistance of other high power levels, were seemingly turning the tide and actually pushing the Planet Trade Organization's forces back to what he presumed was the secondary defensive line. "This is new, I've never heard of the PLO being capable of this. Reports indicated that they were a simple resistance movement." Although Ryuchi did note that this was reports from the Planet Trade Organization, knowing that they usually downplayed threats to their rule especially considering that the leaders of said Organization were so much more powerful than even the elite Saiyan warriors during his time. When he looked around him, he had noticed that what remained of the 324th Occupational Company had practically scattered and retreated alongside elements of the Planet Trade Organization, the halfling's act of liberating head from body practically making them topple over in terror.

"You aren't getting away that easily," Ryuchi said flatly as he cupped his hands together, his fingers stretching forward as he moved to concentrate his energy into his fingertips. This was one of the abilities he had been able to perform as a result of training with the strange sage that had identified himself simply as Shimura all those years ago and while the man had disappeared without a trace days after his training concluded, the lessons he had instilled in the young Saiyan had not been forgotten to this day. "You'll die trying to escape." He said icily, unleashing what could only be described as a violet stream of bullet hell that shot out of his fingertips and to the fleeing PTO forces that attempted to move away, with some surviving his onslaught but the vast majority of the fleeing 324th and even some PTO from other groups falling to his merciless display of force. It was only a few moments later as his technique died down, Ryuchi taking a deep breath noting the small strain the temporary bombardment had put on him, the concentration of using such a technique was something distinctly foreign to him.

"Time to move on, I've got to put pressure on their Vanguard forces to make a more meaningful impact." Ryuchi remarked to himself, taking flight once more, hovering only a few feet from the ground as he did so, appearing as a heat-seeking missile striving to find his next target.
About Me: Formerly known as the edgy cringelord that was The Fallen Jedi. Now known by this account and my puppet Kiez.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Planet Harp
Czar-Mir

"This world is known as Harp, and it's people are Harpies. Unremarkable, nothing to note of their battle power, mystic strength, nothing. You have a simple job, Plutonian, and that is to stop the Planetary Trade Organization from conquering this world." Kneeling before a fuzzy hologram of a nondescript leader of the PLO, Czar-Mir kept his face to the floor of his space ship as his mind raced through the possibilities and ramifications of this endeavor. Many may see it as a chance to prove yourself, to rise through the ranks of the mysterious PLO and their battle-hardened resistance movement, but the Plutonian saw it for what it really was: Death. He was not to survive this conflict, and be made a martyr for the cause.

Still, the Plutonian had reach and charisma, enough to band together several companies of spaceships and fighters looking to engage the PTO directly. Many were simply tired of running, tired of being a rumor or a whisper, they wanted to show the Galaxy that they were the boogiemen the PTO made them out to be. Czar-Mir assembled his forces and began the battle immediately, assaulting the small forward bases of the planet and overrunning what he could. This is how it usually went, though, early initial success followed by an overzealous response by the PTO, sending their elites to wipe out the Liberation front. He had seen it all play out before, both on the surface and on command vessels.

"Czar," A techie called out, "We're registering multiple entries into the atmosphere. Readings for higher power levels as well." The Plutonian sighed, walking over to the screen in front of the techie. "Their power will be overwhelming for our insurgents, even our mercenaries won't stand a chance. We were doing so good until then." Czar listened but didn't respond, simply watching the screen for a few moments and memorizing coordinates on the surface. "What are your orders?"

"Keep a path off-world open. I don't really like being here in the commanders' chair." He said solemnly, taking a glance out the window at the rather ugly world they were in orbit of. "Keep communication open, encryption won't really matter if the PTO tunes in to the right channels. I'm going down to the surface. It doesn't feel right to be up here when men are dying down there." As he gave out his order, Czar-Mir left the command post and made his way down to the surface transports. He loaded one up consisting of himself and about a dozen or so reinforcements, explaining to the men that they will be dropping behind enemy lines to disrupt their defenses of the world.

The transport exited the command ship and sped down to the planet's surface, Czar popping open a holo-screen on his forearm to give him a reading of the surrounding area. "You all will drop here." He said as the ship started to slow down significantly, "I will go on ahead to deal with some PTO elites." He opened the bay door of the transport and watched the scenery fly by, launching himself out of the bay and flying fast and far across the landscape. In the distance, a large supply and information depot for the PTO was still active and sending signals from the surface to the stars, relaying every bit of information about the PLO so that other PTO members could hunt down survivors, their families, worlds, anything of value to make life harder for the rebels.

Slamming into the large facility feet first, Czar-Mir's entrance crushed two footsoldiers immediately as alarms blared, the Plutonian taking no time to rest as he began his assault. Waves of soldiers poured out of random rooms as the impossibly large hall was suddenly filled with the sounds of laser blasts and the smell of burning flesh. Ripping through each and every obstacle with minimal effort, the Plutonian commander broke bones, jaws, and ligaments with his punches, kicks, and elbows. These weren't exactly fighting men, though, they were desk jockeys collecting and sending information and armed with a simple arm blaster apiece. As the commotion died down, and Czar-Mir stood atop the pile of dead men he had created, a single PTO elite emerged from his quarters.

Stretching out and yawning, the officer demanded, "What's with all the racket? It's like there's a war going on or something." Taking one look at his surroundings, and making quick eye contact with Czar-Mir, the pink-skinned humanoid nodded. "Ah, I see, I see, the war has been brought to my doorstep. Tell me, young rebel, who might you be to challenge someone like me? I am the Honorable Fayzar, many warriors have fell to my power, it surely outclasses your..." He clicked the scouter on his face to read Czar-Mir, who was polite enough to stand still for him. "It fluctuates from one to zero. Simply atrocious, this shall suffice." Fayzar raised a finger and concentrated a small ball of energy at the end of it, shooting it like a laser at the Plutonian.

In the blink of an eye, the Plutonian was off of the body pile, away from the laser blast, and gently grabbing Fayzar's hand and outstretched finger. "What?!" Demanded the officer, slamming his other fist into Czar's armored ribcage, which barely even moved the rebel, while the PTO member recoiled his hand in pain. "I have a power level in excess of two thousand, there is no way you can be this strong!" Czar-Mir shrugged, and crushed the man's entire hand in his palm as easily as a bread roll. He screamed in agony and dropped to his knees, Czar letting go of his ruined hand.

"Your scouters have a flaw in them, and it's hard to address." He spoke and turned toward Fayzar, and jumped up from his knees and flew backwards, secretly charging a larger ball of energy in his remaining good hand. "They measure external energy output, how much I walk around with having. They don't measure how much energy I could produce, because I can't produce energy like the rest of you."

"I'm not getting what you're saying," Fayzar replied, casting a smirk, "Why don't you show me?!" Revealing his hidden hand and shooting forth a powerful blast of energy, Czar-Mir narrowed his eyes and flew forward at mach speed, cutting the air around him as he moved, reaching out his gloved hand to catch the energy produced by the warrior. Like moving your hand against a flow of water, Czar reached the source and cupped it, causing the energy to explode violently, liberating the officer of his entire forearm from the elbow down. Cast on the floor with two useless arms, Fayzar could do nothing but look up at the red-armored warrior who defied everything he had known. "Who, what are you?" He asked as Czar picked him up by the next, rapidly closing his grip to unbearable levels.

He answered with a whisper, knowing that his words would still be picked up by the scouters' recording. "The Last Plutonian." Snap.

Having picked up the scouter from the corpse of the PTO officer, Czar-Mir listened to the readings carefully on the roof of the building, having already reported his take down of the facility. Surprisingly, his efforts were overshadowed by the arrival of non-PLO interlopers seeking a fight, specifically the rumored Wraith and the galactic hero known as Redline, as well as an unnamed and unaffiliated Saiyan hybrid. But, all of their aid came even more secondary to the betrayal of a Saiyan elite and a Human, who were reported as wreaking havoc on the PTO drop-forces. Five powerful allies, none of which came from the Liberation, and it all meant that the Planetary Liberation Organization had the realistic possibility of winning this one.

Czar-Mir smiled as he listened more, pinging the location of the company who had contact with The Wraith and noting it's direction. Dropping the scouter and crushing it under-foot, he launched himself off the now-empty building and flew towards the remnants of the occupational company, slowing down to observe the damage done to the soldiers. The Plutonian could trace the battle by sight, watching the scene play in his mind where the ruthless assassin took down many by blast, only to enter into a devastating hand to hand combat state. Finally, the warrior exhausted himself with a scattered ki blast technique, killing many more PTO with the finisher. "Czar to command, in pursuit of a potential ally. Update situation accordingly." He flew in the general direction The Wraith may have gone, following the path of destruction quickly to catch up with the monster that did this.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:06 pm

New Neros wrote:"Czar to command, in pursuit of a potential ally. Update the situation accordingly." He flew in the general direction The Wraith may have gone, following the path of destruction quickly to catch up with the monster that did this.

"Cry 'havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war!"
- William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"

While temporarily drained of a sizable portion of his reserves, Ryuchi was anything but out of the fight as he took the time to analyze a medium-sized Vanguard force that appeared to be holding out against the encroaching Planet Liberation Organization's oncoming forces, noticing Ki sniper fire taking place between the two forces and the battle raging onward in the skies above. Whoever the commanding officer of the PLO in this quadrant, Ryuchi had to give him the benefit of the doubt. Using the enhanced sensory systems of his Nightstalker Armor did the Saiyan Halfling continue to process the PTO's Vanguard Force below, taking careful time to observe weak points in their current formation. Ryuchi could just simply move to bombard them back into the stone age but he also had to note that his Flash Bomber technique was quite draining with each use and had to conserve his energy if this turned into a war of attrition. He was thrown out of his thoughts as the sensor systems in the Nightstalker Armor began to go off, indicating an energy approaching from behind.

The strategic prodigy paused abruptly, trying to sense the energy around him to determine if the sensor systems of the armor weren't simply malfunctioning. To his surprise, he couldn't sense any energy signature that stuck out, with exception to a very faint and very small energy signature that seemed to be fading in and out of existence approaching him quickly. By sheer reflex would the middle-aged Masaki whirl around and notice a fairly skinned man adorned with what appeared to be an armor set of red coloration with a white line running along the uppermost section of his torso. He paused suddenly as his scouter picked up a seemingly delayed transmission from a PTO Officer's own scouter link, Ryuchi's eyes widening in realization as he could clearly hear three words that astonished him.

"The Last Plutonian."

Based on records from the Planet Trade Organization's database, the Plutonians once attempted to launch a coup against the PTO, which almost instantly sealed the fate of what he presumed to be an extinct species! "Well I suppose there is always a surprise around the corner." Ryuchi mused, the transmission of the scouter being near the main facility, which practically overlooked not only the entire battlefield, but also where Ryuchi had slaughtered the formerly active 324th Occupational Company. The relatively youthful halfling Saiyan deduced that this Plutonian would've most likely made his way towards the scene left behind in the aftermath of his Flash Bomber technique and true to those deductions, here approached the person of particular interest.

Ryuchi took to flying once more, approaching the armored man that was making his way towards Ryuchi's position, roughly half a mile away from where the 324th met an early demise. Ryuchi stared at the man curiously, scanning his posture as well as his energy signature noticing that it was faint, very faint and almost as if this man lacked any energy and yet here he stood, hovering in the air without any form of support from his armor. "You don't seem to produce energy like an average warrior and yet here you stand to hover over the battlefield with a commanding presence similar to that of a Commander." Ryuchi pointed out dryly before concluding with "Who and what are you?"

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:43 pm

The New Fallen Jedi wrote:"You don't seem to produce energy like an average warrior and yet here you stand to hover over the battlefield with a commanding presence similar to that of a Commander." Ryuchi pointed out dryly before concluding with "Who and what are you?"

Planet Harp
Czar-Mir

Tilting his head to the side at the strange man's armor, it was unorthodox compared to the PTO standard issue, most likely custom, and let's face it, there were hardly any descriptions of The Wraith other than how he dissected squads rather than what he looked like while doing it. He seemed dangerous, ready to fight, like it was the only thing he was ever built for. "I can answer those two questions in due time." He stated simply. A quick diagnosis of the man shed some light on why he stopped to conversate with the Plutonian. His armor could probably sense an energy signature, a weak one at that, and could possibly pick up PTO transmissions, which is how he was finding the Vanguard. Czar-Mir took a deep breath, knowing the Wraith had learned of his ancestry.

"We are both against the Planetary Trade Organization in one way or another." He flew a bit closer to The Wraith, the man behind the armor not tensing a bit, "I'm glad we're on the same side." He said quietly, "Let's take out those Vanguards you were planning to ambush and I'll tell you a few things that you'd like to know. To build some trust, let me start with my name. Call me Czar-Mir." With that, the Plutonian flew past The Wraith with incredible speed, joining the battle raging against the PTO Vanguard and the PLO Insurgency, attacking an airborne soldier by kneeing his abdomen hard enough to crack his armor, ribcage, and spine, allowing the man to fall gracelessly to the surface. Czar simply moved to the next soldier, slapping away a ball of ki as if it were a lightly thrown dodge ball, uppercutting the offending grunt with enough force to powderize his jawline and send his teeth into his sinus cavities, the sound of which deafening the immediate area.

Grabbing a man by the jetpack and flipping him around, using him as a shield for a moment to get blasted by his fellow troopers, Czar-Mir began to dive closer to the surface, his fellow PLO soldiers giving him a quick cheer. "We are a rumor, recognized as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly." He declared loud, flying up and grabbing two flying goons by their necks. "We don't exist, we were never born. Anonymity is our name. Silence our native tongue." He slammed their heads together, cracking them apart in a grotesque manner. "We are 'them.' We are 'they.'" He grabbed one poor soul by the straps of his armor, and suddenly plunged down to the planet's surface, using the soldier to add mass to his dive and plow right on top of a heavy formation of the Vanguard, looking as if a small meteor collided on the spot. Climbing from the crater as the dust cleared, Czar-Mir declared, "We are the Planetary Liberation Organization!"
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:25 pm

New Neros wrote:"Call me Czar-Mir."

The mentioning of the name Mir caught Ryuchi's immediate attention, he, more specifically his father Asumar knew of a Lorn-Mir who was a magistrate of the Plutonian Guard prior to the events of the Plutonian Genocide which supposedly rendered Czar-Mir and ilk as an extinct species, or on the verge of dying off. While most of the Saiyan race sneered at the very presence of a Plutonian, Ryuchi had no such qualms and failed to understand why the Saiyans viewed them with such disgust and mistrust as they had, perhaps it was because they were a potential rival? or perhaps some other incident that Ryuchi simply couldn't fathom? Regardless of what happened in the past, Ryuchi noted that perhaps it helped pave the way to the eventual founding of the Planetary Liberation Organization but nonetheless past events had to be tossed aside: he had to be focused on the present situation before him. "Things are getting interesting with every second of this fight..." Ryuchi noted as he looked down to his gloved fist, a faint spark of violet energy within them "Time to let loose." There was a slight grin on the Saiyan Halflings face as he felt his Saiyan instincts beginning to yearn for combat.

"We are the Planetary Liberation Organization!"

The declaration, while somewhat sudden was enough to rouse Ryuchi's mind and get his blood boiling and within moments Ryuchi's energy surged no longer held back by a desire to suppress his energy but rather to instill worry in the Vanguard forces down below "Remember the 22nd Shock Company..." He began, his fists enveloped by a thick purple aura that eventually formed into a pair of translucent blades of violet that pulsed with energy "Remember the 18th!" Ryuchi catapulted himself into the air and down into the carnage below, taking aim at a pair of two soldiers that had been taken aback by the sudden appearance of Czar-Mir "Remember The Calcaster Wetlands!" Ryuchi shouted as he pressed his fists forward, the violet blade on his left hand impaling the head of one soldier, while his right blade pierced the heart of a humanoid looking PTO soldier and outright killing him instantly. He lept up into the air, spinning in a 360-degree motion which sent the still attached PTO corpses flying off in opposite directions and like a monstrous tornado that showed no signs of slowing down anytime soon would the Saiyan Halfling enter the fray of battle once more.

It was not from a strategic viewpoint that Ryuchi entered headlong into battle, but rather it was one driven by the memories of his Saiyan brethren who had been lost that fateful day in the Calcaster Wetlands of Edaria, it was a call that demanded blood be shed for blood that was owed. It had been on that day in the Calcaster Wastelands that Ryuchi made a solemn vow to not rest until the PTO would be brought to justice for their grievous ignorance of the lives that had been put on the line during the Edarian Campaign: This was the vengeance of the two hundred and ninety-nine dead men made manifest into one Saiyan!

It was at this point that panic began to arise within the Vanguard of the 28th Defensive Battalion as not only a Plutonian but a seemingly blood-lusted Wrath descended from the skies above and proceeded to tear into whatever PTO soldier was in the way before moving onto the next one with an equal amount of fervor. This was especially prevalent in the Wraith who had moved into close range against one of the PTO Soldiers and fired off a beam of searing violet energy that blew a hole through the poor soldier's midsection and proceeded to pass through three more PTO soldiers. The reaction on the side of the PTO had been almost immediate, with a small group of soldiers with power levels varying from the lower to mid 2,000's opening fire upon the Wraith with an assortment of energy blasts in the hopes of at least pushing back the unrelenting entity. Yet as the smoke began to clear, the Wraith seemingly unaffected by the assault surged forward, energy blades in one hand and an energy sphere in another as he practically crashed into the group, the energy sphere knocking two soldiers backward and the energy blade seemingly surging forward from Ryuchi's hand and impaling yet another.

"Let me demonstrate what It felt like on Edaria so long ago!" Ryuchi exclaimed as he soared up into the skies, a good one hundred and fifty feet overhead before turning once more and descending down rapidly like a Kamikaze pilot with two energy spheres in hand, each one attached to either of his palms as he crashed into the planet's surface below, causing a dome of energy to expand like a violent explosion, taking a sizable portion of PTO soldiers to the grave while leaving Ryuchi relatively unharmed and once more jumping into the thick of battle against a group of confused and shocked PTO soldiers who moved as one to defend themselves from the oncoming onslaught:

But none from that particular group would be able to survive the raw might and fury of the man behind the mask, the Wraith that appeared before those that were to meet their imminent demise.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:13 am

Geeruzu/Torq

The village burned a beautiful bright violet in the background, magenta flames lapping against the boots of the pair of PTO elites as they marched, silently, through the wreckage. The carnage from before was filled with the debris of the place, the bodies of the native defenders, PLO sycophants, and other troops alike littering the place like confetti as the duo walked, their titanic forms casting a sullen shadow on some of the living bodies.

The large blue saurian alien gave a crisp about face, making a sort of finger-gun gesture to a PLO soldier kneeling upright on the ground, appalled at the fact that he was still existing, let alone still alive given the dinner plate-sized hole in his chest. Another finger-blast downed the PLO soldier as he turned back aground, continuing to walk alongside his compatriot. "Ser Torq, as amusing as this altercation was, I'm still quite disappointed that we have not found what we are looking for yet, that is, the so-called "Commander" of these PLO forces. None of the other teams have responded ever since they were sent out, they hath not reported in as they usually do."

Geeruzu's concern for the safety of his subalterns elsewhere on the planet turned into frustration as he paced about, placing a finger on his scouter as it beeped accordingly, several lines of code and text darting past his scouter's HUD. "Blasted machine — not even it is working. No word of reinforcements, or the PLO presence here. I ought to just blow this planet up and leave, don't you think?"

He continued pinging as his griffon-like friend watched on, crossing his arms. "Ser Geeruzu, I do not like this either."

"You've caught on — no one is answering." Geeruzu growled. "Normally, on a two-man mission, Ser Torq, I would not be so perturbed by this lack of communication...after all, it's in the name. When you bring in the additional support, and no one responds, this is where we get problems. None of the other units are responding to any of my transmissions. Not even the regular PTO forces."

"Perhaps their scouters simply aren't working," Torq replied, eloquent as ever. "Or there is a jammer somewhere on the planet."

"Nay. None of these heathens would be where they are if something like a malfunctioning scouter is keeping us from contacting them." Geeruzu replied, crouching down and folding his wings over his body as he thought, trying to sense their power levels the old-fashioned way—ki sensing. "Either these peasants are playing some sick, twisted game with us...or, something has happened to them."

"I'd say the former."

"I disagree."

"And why is that?" Torq asked, giving a beaky grin. "Have you any idea what the power level of the Harpies are? Of the average PLO grunt, Ser Geeruzu? The inhabitants of this planet couldn't hurt a fly, let alone a little baby. The PLO are weak, unorganized barbarians. They lack cohesion, they lack hope, the one thing keeping any vital rebellion afloat. Are you doubting the abilities of the PTO's elite forces, Ser Geeruzu? Are you doubting me, yourself, everyone else?"

Geeruzu was about to make a witty remark, reciting some ancient proverb to never underestimate the enemy, no matter their size, when his scouter began to beep into his ear. Without delay, Geeruzu activated his scouter, responding to the incoming transmission. "Lieutenant Geeruzu and Lieutenant Torq report."

"MISSION DIRECTIVE HAS CHANGED, PRIORITY ONE." The automated voice on the other end screeched. "PTO DEFECTORS HAVE BEEN REPORTED PLANETSIDE. TRANSMITTING LAST KNOWN COORDINATES TO YOUR LOCATION NOW. CAPTURE IF POSSIBLE, TERMINATE IF NECESSARY. LEAVE NO PLO FORCES ALIVE. REINFORCEMENTS EN-ROUTE. ADDENDUM: PLO ELITE FORCES DETECTED, TERMINATE IF POSSIBLE."

"...Here we go." Torq sighed as Geeruzu stood back up, folding his wings back in. "We have the coordinates, Ser Torq. Why are you delaying?"

"We may have to fight our way through that." Torq extended a clawed finger towards what appeared to be an inbound cloud of insects. Upon further inspection, each insect was wearing a suit of armor similar to that of a regular PTO soldier, though the colorations and markings confirmed that they were, in fact, part of the opposite faction. The PLO soldiers all either had arm-cannons and jet packs, or were flying on their own volition, approaching the two elites that...just stood there.

Geeruzu folded his arms. "It appears we have incoming. Prepare for battle."

In an instant, he and his colleague powered up, their power output immediately dwarfing the others in the room as they charged, shouting as they did so. The enemy rushed to meet them with blades, guns, and fists, but were unexpectedly blown away when Geeruzu flung his arm out, blasting a violet beam downrange that curved towards a nearby mountain, causing the formation to meet its end in the form of a dusty pile of rubble on the ground. He spun around, using his tail as a club he knocked away another group into the ground, sidestepping out of the way as Torq blasted away yet another group before them.

"This area is compromised — and with it, this peasantry!" Torq shouted, leaping into the air and high above the PLO army as he went into flight alongside Torq. He lobbed an energy blast downwards, where it plummeted like an anvil and straight through a few PLO soldiers, increasing in size and ferocity before burrowing into the ground and detonating. The explosion came from the ground itself, cracks and fissures forming on the surface as the green light from the blast escaped the gaps created in the crust. Chunks of the ground were thrown into the sky as a massive green explosion flowered out of the ground while visible waves on the ground indicated that a small earthquake of sorts had occurred, inadvertently annihilating the village Geeruzu and Torq were once at.

The PLO army had been annihilated in the ensuing explosion, both of the fighters were unsurprised at the result of their massacre. "There are likely to be more coming, Ser Torq." Geeruzu turned to the horizon, his wings unfolding as a white aura surrounded him. "Finding the defectors and eliminating them...or capturing them, is priority one right now."

"And if we come across the so-called PLO elites?" Torq prompted as he powered up, to which Geeruzu turned to his partner and narrowed his eyes. "We'll cleave them in twain and feed their remains to the beasts. Follow me."

The elites blasted off towards the horizon without question, leaving behind a veritable pile of bodies, rubble, and other carnage in their wake as they flew.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:12 am

Mala

Mala looked the blonde man up and down. Her scouter confirmed his name and his power level. She took note of what Chris said and before the PTO ships flew in, replied simply "Daikan is a monster and a villain, but he is of royal blood, and I made an oath to protect him. For the moment, protecting him is sending him as far away from you and me as possible. And yeah, I guess we are rebels now. Well, this is already going at different direction than what I was expecting, but we shall see where we end up. "

Mala watched as Chris began to destroy the ships above, calling out some sort of killing competition. Mala flew up, using her comet strike to disable the engines on ships coming in, so that they could have the option of crash landing or bailing. Mala shook her head as she said "Killing for killing's sake has no honor to it. I'll give these goons a good beating though. They deserve that much."

The Saiyan Warrioress locked onto a warrior who had come spinning out of one of the crafts that Chris had destroyed. He had a realitvely low power level, just under 1000. Too easy. Mala flashed forward and engaged in sparring with the warrior, allowing him to get a few hits in for a small boost. When the warrior has gotten her blood good and pumping, she ended the fight with a quick ki blast to his face. Mala proceeded to repeat the process with another two PTO fighters flying around the falling wreckage, quickly incapacitating them. Suddenly, her scouter flared up.

Turning towards the direction of two very strong power levels, Mala yelled to her new ally "Chris, we have trouble, incoming fast. I'm getting two power signatures that could only be Saiyan Elite, or worse, PTO Spec Ops. What do you want to do?"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:13 am

Turmenista wrote:
    Geeruzu/Torq

The battle in orbit was complete chaos, and as Aurorus recklessly rammed through the battlefield to dip into Planet Harp's atmosphere, he realized that the surface was no more calm. It was almost breath-taking, in a way. From what he has heart of the Planetary Liberation Organization...

"They were usually a lot more averse to open confrontation." Beak, the Arcosian patrolman's AI partner, stated, finishing his thought before he could get to it.

"R-Right!" Aurorus called out, his eyes scanning the wartorn and scarred surface of the planet and thoughts focused on any strong power levels down below. While it did not seem like he was completely under-powered compared to the rest, he still kept his spaceship at a high enough height to not be immediately noticed. If someone were to take a pot-shot at his ship and down it, making it able to fly again would be an absolute chore...

"Something must have changed. Maybe something happened over here which we still don't know about..." the Arcosian theorized under his breath. His eyes caught a small mob of insect-like soldiers swarming through the sky, only a few hundred meters away from him. That must be the PTO. Better stay clear from them...

"That's not the PTO." Beak suddenly stated, calmly, the tiny green-headed seedling pointing to two men standing on the surface of the planet, among the ruins of a smouldering, destroyed village. Both of them were Valkyren, one of draconic and another of griffonic shape. "That's the PTO."

The following few seconds were a sight not easy to swallow. The two Valkyren warriors leapt into the air and summoned an unprecedented amount of raw power, decimating not just the army heading their way, but the village underneath their feet. No concern for the innocent, no concern for the wanton loss of life... They were PTO Elites not just in strength, but in the way they acted, too. And they're flying off to cause more harm!

"Beak! You're the pilot! Maximum speed, towards those two!" Aurorus yelled and punched open the pilot's capsule of his Patrol ship. His companion still tried to dissuade him as he crawled out of his seat, but to o avail.

"Mister Aurorus, those are elite warriors! You will stand no chance-"

"JUSTICE DOES NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO STAND A CHANCE!"

Glaring towards the two warriors in the distance in fury, Aurorus stood on the top of his flying ship and raised a finger at the specks. Immediately, pure white ki began to collect itself at the tip, until it finally manifested in a powerful, scorching energy beam.

"SPIRIT STRIKE!"

As soon as the Spirit Strike concluded, Aurorus lowered his hand and yelled:

"In the name of the Galactic Patrol and Galactic Law, you two are under arrest!"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:38 am

Moe Thompson/Redline

"Might Style-Star-Fueled Cross!"

I launched the special left cross into the bases foundations as an earthquake shattered the fortress underneath, taking out the army and its infrastructure. My hand maybe broken from charging up that damn move but the insurgents needed as they were outnumbered and outgunned but every punch and blast I did was shacking the ground with large craters and earthquakes. This was Redline for ya, all or nothing with heavy metal blaring through my head. To me, this was the way it always have been working out.

The current fortress only had guys who were leveled around the 2000s and still was nothing. Already the local insurgents were cheering for me coming in and helping save the day as I inject myself with medi-stims and hope not to increase my damn dependency on them more than I already have. Such of one of the many, many cons against using Redline. The power was as much addicting as the stims I need to heal my body in order to keep fighting, to show that Redline is a shield against tyranny. No cracks must be shown and always keep fighting.

This is my fate and my burden carrying the persona of the superhero for the people. I already have heard the PLO via my headset for chatter and had figured out that their maybe traitors of the PTO among the ranks helping us. Not to mention the Wraith was walking around taking heads. I never knew who the guy was in that armor but he was strong enough to smack around entire battalions and keep going strong. I wandered where he comes from but like me, he just disappears and pops in another battlefield, fighting and collecting heads.

Still it was good having another heavy hitter here among heavy hitters. That gave me some happiness as I reactivated Redline and charged with the PLO who rallied behind me as we took another base with my explosive power. I managed to control the power of my punches so that some of the hardware could be captured. However I wanted to draw closer to the large energy signatures that were together. Still, the PLO need all the help they can get.

I had to reserve my power but and launched off to keep my power level low enough so the enemy wouldn't spot me or care about me. However all that changed when a Galactic Patrol ship whizzed passed me and knocked me out of the sky.

"Son of a bitch! They need to watch where they're going. Knocking me out of the fucking sky like that!"

Then I felt the ki and the scouter gave me the power level. Seems my friendly neighborhood Acosian finally made it to the fight. Stupid bastard going to get him killed fighting those two. Those two rivaled my power level so this was going to be a shit show. Fuck it, can't let him die for the name of justice. I reactivated Redline and raced to the scene as the Galactic Patrolman just shot a ki blast.

"Damn it Aurorus! Can't you pick easier fights for justice? I mean theirs literally tens of thousands of grunts but you pick the two elites that rival my own power?"

I stood by his side and get in the fighting stance," the name's Redline, and I can't let a two on one fight happen. So why not make this an even fight for justice!"
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:09 am

Mala did explain that she was bound by some oath to ensure the imbecile's protection. He felt this wasn't the time to deal with that since she Though she did shoot down as ship or two after she flew up "But we're not doing it for it's own sake." He said as the flaming wreckage of a ship shot past him and into the ground. "This is a war. A battle. One that I intend to win since it looks like we're both sick of the PTO."

Before he could continue, she pointed out that two high power levels were headed their way. He could sense something larger than average in strength. "I plan on staying. If they're PLO, we can meet up with them. If they're PTO... I don't think the PLO can spare the warriors needed to take them down. Plus, we have to send the PTO a message."

"You're a Saiyan aren't you? I've met a few and they all loved to fight. What's your deal?"
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Mala

Mala incapacitated the last member of the landing forces and let him drift to the ground. Rolling her shoulders, she watched as the last of the wreckage hit the ground. Turning to Chris she said "You likely have not met any of us other than the lower classes. They give into the bloodlust that your race and the Arcosians believe is our definition. For us true Warriors however, we work for years on honing and controlling that battle lust to be a weapon, ready to be released at a given point. Do not mistake my reluctance to kill for cowardice, it is how I control that same lust."

"I agree that we should probably investigate these signatures though. They give me a bad feeling but better the enemy we can see than the one who remains invisible." With those words, Mala shot off towards the power signatures, her red aura surrounding her as she flew. Planet Harp blazed by underneath her, showing the scale of guerilla combat in the skirmish zone. Fighting was intense across the large wreckage field that she and Chris had made. As she approached she saw the confrontation in the distance. Two high powered PTO members stood facing off with two apparently very stupid rebels. Mala shook her head as she broke out of high speed flight just above them.

"You two look like you could use some help" she said as she floated down in between the Arcosian and the being in costume. Taking a fighting stance, she smirked and continued "It's not every day two like you try to take on PTO Specops like this."

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Android #5

Even after all this time #5 had still not gotten used to flight. It was just weird being able to lift yourself off the ground and then start moving faster than your average plane, but since everyone and their mother could fly in the PLO and PTO it was surprising that he hadn't gotten used the sensation. Moving towards the battle with his own small branch of the PLO he saw that there was already a battle raging all with a lot of new faces. Regardless he couldn't believe that the battle had gone so far without him. Had he gotten slower? Whatever the case maybe he decided to make a grand entrance by flying directly through a PTO transport unit causing a large explosion probably killing the majority of those inside and heavily injuring the last few survivors. Landing next to a Saiyan landing pod in a quite dramatic fashion and walked forward until he saw a few people including a Acrosian, someone in a hokey costume and a Saiyan. The sound of gravel being stepped on would have probably alerted the three to his presence before placing his elbow on the side of the costumed person and pointing to the two to his side "The PLO is really diversifying its ranks, isn't it? Hope you guys won't mind me joining against these goons." He settled into a battle position and was ready to charge into battle with these other rebels.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Revelations

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:47 pm

As he continued to fight against the forces of the 28th Battalion. Ryuchi noticed a distinct difference in the forces that he was moving through, as the time began to pass so too would the resistance against the wayward Saiyan's slaughter begin to increase in intensity. It started at first with the group of soldiers who had launched a combined energy attack against him, the force from the energy wave temporarily catching Ryuchi off guard for a moment "This isn't going to be as much of a walk in the park that I realized." Noted the former Lieutenant Commander as he delivered a spinning kick towards a nearby PTO Soldier that had attempted to move in close range an engage in melee against the armored halfling, his overconfidence being repaid by a harsh kick that likely broke one of the poor soldier's ribs. "This group is more organized, more coherent with reaction time. There is likely a Commander nearby that is maintaining morale." Ryuchi muttered, sidestepping once, twice, and thrice before thrusting a Ki-infused fist forward and sending it careening into the chest armor of an unfortunate PTO soldier, causing said armor to shatter and sending the soldier crashing into his comrades like a bowling ball crashing into pins.

The Heads-Up Display on Ryuchi's Nightstalker Armor began to glow red and showcasing a nearby power that was damn near equivalent to Ryuchi's own energy signature and it was closing in fast before Ryuchi found himself instinctively bringing his forearm up as a gloved fist connected with the middle of his forearm. As the wayward Saiyan looked up would he come face to face with what appeared to be a male member of the Tih species glaring daggers at the armored Saiyan before him. "So you're the infamous Wraith that has been causing trouble in this part of the Galaxy." He replied icily, his blood-red eyes seemingly staring into Ryuchi's very soul "Normally I'd be glad to fight an opponent of such infamy, but the Higher Ups want you dead and frankly..." The Tih's aura exploded around him an Amethyst cloak adorning his already domineering figure "I have a bone to pick with you for slaughtering my men!" Raising his free hand up would the Tih ball it up into a Ki-covered fist that crashed directly into the right side of Ryuchi's armored face and sending him flying backward a few feet away.

Suppressing his Saiyan instincts that demanded a challenging fight, Ryuchi took up a defensive stance, his violet aura flaring around his figure. As his armor concluded with its emergency diagnostic scan, the damage from the Tih's fist had reduced the integrity of the helmet armor to only 65% "He's good..." Ryuchi acknowledge grimly as his built-in scouter confirmed exactly what he had suspected: this Commander's Power Level was registered as around 3,700, only slightly higher by Ryuchi's own by a factor of 50. "If I don't deal with him now then he may be able to cause some damage to not only myself but even Czar-" Ryuchi had very little time to properly formulate a plan before the Tih shot forward, delivering a volley of punches, kicks, and even some Ki attacks as the Saiyan Halfling found himself being unexpectedly pushed onto the defensive. With each blow, parry and impact could Ryuchi discover what was primarily driving the Tih's attack: it was anger, anger at losing his soldiers to Ryuchi's slaughtering of his forces. The sheer speed in which Ryuchi found himself under assault made it difficult to strike back without opening himself up to assault. "Not only is he good, but he's fast as well!" Ryuchi exclaimed inwardly as he let out a pulse of energy that momentarily pushed back the Tih before the halfling took to the skies.

"You enjoy slaughtering weaker opponents yet run when someone equal to you fights?!" The Tih spat venomously as he thrust his left arm forward, his palm open as a large wave of Amethyst energy shot towards his opponent. Causing Ryuchi to fire forth a beam of his own, the two energy attacks canceling each other and creating a debris ball of smoke that obscured the Saiyan Halfling's view "You aren't infamous, but you are simply vermin who strikes opportunistically!" The Tih snarled. It was at this very moment that Ryuchi's eyes widened in shock as he felt the Tih's energy signature dissipate from his senses and making it impossible to locate him! Before he could think of the words to convey his shock It only took seconds later before the energy signature exploded overhead and his headpiece was impacted by a Ki-infused Double Axe Hammer that not only shattered a good half of his headgear but sent the Saiyan careening down into the ground causing a massive debris ball of smoke and dust to envelop the crash site.

"You're nothing more than a coward, someone who cowers in the sight of true power!" The Tih sneered as he landed a few feet ahead of where the Wraith had crashed, still sensing his opponent's energy signature pulsating violently within the epicenter: his attack had hit its mark and seemingly damaged his opponent. "What's wrong? Aren't you going to come out and face me like a man? Or just cower away in your-"

"Are you finished gloating?" a baritone voice spoke from within the debris ball, a voice that conveyed a sense of stoicism and a lack of any emotion whatsoever, making the Tih stop right in his tracks as a burst of Violet energy exploded from within the debris ball and scattering the smoke and dirt from view. Leaving what appeared to be a dark blue-haired humanoid, his flowing hair sticking to his forehead with a mixture of blood and sweat. The man's steely blue eye, with his right one obscured by a metallic eyepatch glaring into the very depths of the Tih's soul. The blood dripping down his chin and onto the surface below as the Wraith rose up, an imposing figure staring down at an equally commanding presence. "This is the first time that someone was ever able to split my headgear in two and not to mention one of the first people to make me bleed ever since I took up the moniker of Wraith." The man announced as he walked forward a few meters before coming to a sudden stop. "I must commend you, but at the same time, I must warn you that playtime has just about come to an end."

The Tih's eyes widened slightly as he could only vaguely remember the figure that stood before him, the only time meeting him was back during the costly Edarian Campaign before this man- this Saiyan would step forward into the depths of the Calcaster Wetlands before presumably perishing by the bombardment that had been authorized by PTO High Command, their hand forced by those within the Emperor's court who had grown impatient with what little results they had retrieved on that day "Th-this can't be!" Mezca snarled inwardly, his teeth bared and his fist tightening in fury "Those Saiyans are supposed to be dead!" Mezca almost immediately took a defensive posture with his own amethyst aura exploding around him into a defensive barrier. "Who and What the hell are you?!" Mezca demanded, a sense of dread creeping down his spine as the man began to smile before chuckling "Don't you DARE play games with me!" Mezca snarled as he hurled forth a beam of destructive energy, which was almost instantly countered by Ryuchi's own, the two beams canceling each other out.

"Me?" Ryuchi said almost patronizingly, his smile almost instantly fading into nothing more than a frown "I am a Phantom, a Wraith of those who had been killed due to incompetence. I am the one who haunts the dreams of the Planet Trade Organization, wiping out entire squadrons to repay a blood debt that has been long since overdue..." He took a step forward with each sentence spoken, his violet energy flaring dangerously "I am the lone survivor of a group of three hundred Saiyans that laid their lives down to the whims of the Planet Trade Organization, only for our loyalty to be repaid by being stabbed in the back!" Ryuchi pushed himself beyond his normal limits momentarily, thrusting himself forward at speeds Mezca couldn't keep up with before he felt a sharp pain piercing his stomach, his body falling forward as his chin landed on the Halfling's shoulder, Mezca's eyes widened in horror.

"My name is Ryuchi Masaki of the 22nd Saiyan Shock Company, and today will be the day that all shall tremble before the might of three hundred Saiyans made manifest!" Ryuchi declared to the world before quickly removing the Ki blade from the Tih's stomach cavity and following the momentum by bisecting the opposing Tih and causing both parts of his body to collapse on the ground with a resounding thud that seemed to echo across the land.

The Wraith was no more. Now standing before the shadow of a Moniker long since maintained was someone who was believed to have been long since dead: Lieutenant Commander Ryuchi Masaki of the 22nd Saiyan Shock Company.
Last edited by The New Fallen Jedi on Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:56 pm

Geeruzu/Torq

"Ser Torq, stay on high alert," Geeruzu announced to his companion, scanning the otherwise barren and battle-scalled landscape of Harp. Their two PTO defectors were supposedly somewhere in the general direction that they were flying in currently, but due to the myriad of power levels across Harp on their scouters' long-range scanner, pinpointing where exactly the defectors were was harder than it sounded.

Torq placed a clawed finger on the side of his scouter as he flew up beside his larger draconian friend. "Milord, I shall try a new tactic...perhaps the defectors have not disabled the IFF on their scouters. I will continue searching with this method and re-purpose their IFF beacons into tracking devices."

"Very well, Ser Torq." Geeruzu kept his head on a swivel as Torq went to work, glowing yellow gridlines and other geometric symbols flickering across his scouter as he kept his head straight on their current course. Two glowing golden spheres appeared at the bottom quadrant of this grid, enlarging and displaying two faces and their respective power levels. "I hath identified the traitors. Christopher Blaskov. Human. Power level 3,500. Saiyan Mala. Power level 4,250."

Geeruzu let out a low growl as he activated his own scouter. "Lieutenant Geeruzu and Lieutenant Torq report: the defectors have been spotted — one regular, and one Saiyan, threat level moderate. They will be dealt with accordingly. Interrogative — any reports of the PLO elites in the area?"

No response came from the automated voice on the other end for a few seconds. "PRIORITY ONE: ELIMINATE THE DEFECTORS. REINFORCEMENTS EN-ROUTE."

"So be it. We shall eliminate the traitors on our own, then." Geeruzu snarled. Torq's facial expression suddenly changed to that of shock as he whipped his head around, both of their scouters screaming as an incoming wall of white filled their vision. "Incoming!"

Torq flew in front of Geeruzu and flattened his palm, swiping across his chest. In an instant, the white beam harmlessly bounced away from the Valkyren pair, crashing into a nearby mesa that caused the formation to implode, collapsing inwards on itself and showering the land in dust and debris. Torq floated back to Geeruzu's side as it soon became apparent who they were dealing with: an Arcosian atop a spacecraft, as well as a human in a strange suit of armor. Torq had already assessed the two as Geeruzu glared them down. "Arcosian, power level 3,350. Human, power level... 5000, but fluctuating erratically. Truly, the peasantry cannot get worse than these standards. Are these the so-called PLO elites? This 'Redline' looks like he cannot even hurt a fly, let alone control his own ki."

Geeruzu shook his head. "No.. they are worse, Ser Torq. A third party." He snarled in disgust. "Galactic Patrolmen." He redirected his attention towards the Arcosian in the group, beginning to mutter something audible, but moreso to himself. "Of all the creatures in the galaxy to join such a vestigial and useless organization as the Galactic Patrol... why you? A man of your species is in better hands with the PTO.." He balled his fist, suddenly remembering who exactly he was talking to: Arcosians. The same people that contracted Planet Valkyrie into the PTO war machine, serving as the brains, brawn, and leadership of the entire organization.

"No matter." Geeruzu raised his voice properly. "Attention, Patrolmen. I am Lieutenant Geeruzu of the Planet Trade Organization special operations division, and this is Lieutenant Torq. You are intruding upon a Planet Trade Organization official military operation, and we have been authorized to use deadly force to eliminate any obstacles in the way of our objective... If you wish to be escorted off this planet..." He paused, raising a palm that had been enveloped in a fiery violet aura. "Ser Torq and I would be more than willing to assist you with that, preferably by escorting you lot off in body bags."

Torq's attention was elsewhere, towards the two glowing torus rings on his scouter, highlighting that their HVTs were approaching. Chris and Mala flew up to the engagement, quickly turning it from a 2 versus 2 encounter, into a 2 versus 4 encounter. The griffon-like Valkyren practically couldn't hold his excitement as he, too, began channeling his energy, his fists becoming enveloped with a fiery emerald green aura. "Ser Geeruzu, it appears our traitors hath dedided to show their faces, and my, are they hideous."

Palm still pointed towards the patrolmen, Geeruzu's attention was briefly focused towards the Saiyan-Human pair that had just arrived. "Officer Chris, Saiyan Mala. If you wish to surrender, know that I shall let you pick your cell if you come willingly. If you wish to die today, I would be more than willing to help you with that.."
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:27 pm

Turmenista wrote:
    Geeruzu/Torq

Ralnis wrote:Moe Thompson/Redline

The Arcosian's spirited energy beam ended up as not the battle-ending surprise shot he was hoping for it to be. Sure, his power level paled in comparison to either one of the PTO elites, but surely, they could not be using all of their strength all the time, and so he could maybe catch them off-guard... Nope. The Spirit Strike ended up deflected to the side, leaving little more than two pissed off warriors, each one of them superior to him all by themselves, much less in a group.

Aurorus did not regret it, however - and even struck a smirk when the duo turned towards him instead of continuing their rampage across Planet Harp. For a Galactic Patrolman, there is no greater duty than to suffer what could have been thrown at the innocent.

If he were alone, this would have definitely been suicide. But the Arcosian had a hunch that he was not going to be alone, and that hunch turned out to be correct - although, not in the way he could have expected.

"R-Redline? Mister Moe?" he called out as soon as the red-clad superhero beamed down next to him - and immediately began to complain about Aurorus's choice of opponent. The two of them knew each other from before, Moe, much like the Arcosian, studied under Gadon the Protector himself, although, in the Earthling superhero's case, his apprenticeship with Gadon was less close than that of Aurorus's as far as he was aware. He knew that the self-declared hero of the people was off traversing the galaxy and lending his strength to others, but to expect him to be here, on Harp, at the same time as him... was quite the leap of faith. But he certainly could not complain.

Especially when Redline was not the only one. A Saiyan woman, with an Earthling warrior in tow, suddenly stopped by Aurorus's floating spaceship - before the Arcosian could fire at them, assuming their alignment from their uniforms, the woman announced that she is on their side.

"Hehe, thanks, any help would be great at this point..." Aurorus replied and smiled, then turned back towards the two Elite warriors, listening to them announce themselves as "Lieutenant Geeruzu and Lieutenant Torq" - while drowning out his AI partner's screams of "HOW ARE CAN YOU POSSIBLY ACT SO CALM?!"

"Look, mister Moe, I didn't pick these villains, these villains picked me," Aurorus addressed his friend's point from earlier, his eyes locked onto their soon to be opponents. "Or, rather, I can't just pick who I can try to stop and who I can't, you know? Justice ain't selective."

The Arcosian raised his hand to the sky. If he's going to be fighting elites far beyond his strength, then it makes sense for him to not hold back a single ounce of his strength. Gadon would always say that the Galactic Patrol must be the knights of new age, using their powers solely to serve the people and doing so with great honor - and he had the exact technique to manifest this ideal.

"SPIRIT SWORD!"

A crack of energy in the form of lightning beamed down to Aurorus's hand from the skies, manifesting itself in a blue, glowing claymore, which left a faint trail of hot white energy from its tip as its blade trailed across the air. The Arcosian spun it in his hand for a second before shifting into an offensive combat stance, then yelled:

"Let's go!"

Without any further ado, assuming his allies will join him in the charge, Aurorus leapt off the bumper of his ship and lunged through the air in a flash, swinging his energy blade at Geeruzu.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:40 pm

Moe Thompson/Redline

"Really Aurorus, you just had to break fucking superhero code in the middle of a fight with guys whose scouters can fucking double as communication!?"

I shake my head and looked at the two knights and picked my target before more came. One was a straight up Saiyan who had an air of royalty to her, something of a restraint from the normal grunts of the race but you can still see the fire in her eyes. The other was a human, wearing armor that resembles something patriotic and egotistic. He had to be a high officer of the PTO to be able to customize like that, plus the power levels of theirs were high enough to be lead entire battalions or specops groups.

"Cool, the more the merrier for the fight. If you can help us beat these guys and win the fight than you have both our thanks."

I look to see that Aurorus went to go fight one of the overpowering duo with all his might. Son of a bitch I'm going to kick his ass when we make it out of this. Throwing his life away against stronger opponents in the name of justice. At least have a kamidammned plan before throwing your life on the line!

"Fuck it, wing it as I go, Redline!" I activate Redline throughout my entire body, going max power and head straight toward Torq with a fist full of Redline and with high-speed went pass my friend the Galactic Patrolmen and see to clash at the Knight himself.
Last edited by Ralnis on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:18 pm

Turmenista wrote:
    Geeruzu/Torq

Well, it turns out the two power levels were the Valkyren, Geeruzu and Torq, and they were as boastful as ever. "Sounds like a good offer, but on the other hand, I'm a little sick and tired of the PTO. Plus, you both came all the way out here itching for a fight, and I haven't had a decent one since I've been enhanced. Just damned Saibamen." He mused and crossed his arms. "Not only that..." Chris pointed up two fingers at them, and four fingers waving to the other warriors present. "You're outnumbered. So how about this. You stand down and we will treat you as fairly as possible."

"Just to make sure you both know I'm good on my threat." The scorching red beams erupted from his eyes at Torq the Griffin. This was as bad an idea as he ever had, but he was so tired of being a useless lackey. It was time to make something of himself, or die trying.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:52 pm

Mala

Mala listened as the two PTO members made their idle threats towards the group. Though one of them outclassed her by a saibaman, she wasn't overly concerned. Taking her stance in the air, she let out a crisp laugh and said "I highly doubt the princeling would let you have me after what I just did to him. Sorry boys, I don't feel like spending the rest of my life chained to some egotistical royal bedchambers, so I'm going to have to say no to your offer of surrender. You could join us though, not really sure what you would get out of it but the PTO has probably crossed you in some way."

As Mala said this, the rest of her allies jumped into action. As the human known as Redline and Chris teamed up on the feathered one, Mala decided it best to help the Arcosian deal with the dragonoid. Taking careful aim with the palm of her hand, Mala cried out "Comet Strike!" and fired a blast of red energy at Geeruzu.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse