NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Motors Company (Open!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Royal Motors Company (Open!)

Postby The United States of Ibica » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Royal Motors Headquarters in St. Clarke
Royal Motors Company is an Ibican Automaker based in St. Clarke, Albion. Originally founded in 1912, with the Albion State Government being the largest shareholder. The state government divested in 1935 due to a financial crisis, but Royal Motors survived the uncertainty, and is today the largest automaker in Ibica. Royal has also led the nation with green technologies, with all vehicles sold in the last ten years being hybrids, as well as producing several electric models. Royal also dominates the Ibican law enforcement market, supplying 75% of vehicles used by domestic law enforcement agencies.

The Royal Motors Company is either directly or indirectly responsible for over 200,000 between corporate offices, manufacturing plants, and contracted suppliers, with over $120 billion in profit in 2018. Given their rising success, Royal is seeking to expand operations overseas. The current CEO is Frank Aiken, with the board consisting of Nathan Sackville, Earle Shakespeare, Roosevelt Moore, Peter Dean, and Buck Mondy.
Last edited by The United States of Ibica on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:12 am

Our Vehicles

Sedans
  • Alhambra, MSRP of $27,800
  • Stallion, MSRP of $26,670

SUVs

• Holden, MSRP of $31,100
  • Highlander, MSRP of $36,675
  • Outrigger, MSRP of $52,810
  • Tracs, Lt MSRP of $24,275
  • Tracs, MSRP of $37,440

Trucks

• Calahan, MSRP of $24,000
  • Georgia, MSRP of $28,495
  • Georgia Super Duty, MSRP $46,140

Heavy Vehicles
  • Academic, MSRP of $81,000
  • Transverse Type A, MSRP of $123,000
  • Transverse Type B, MSRP of $124,000
  • Transverse Type C, MSRP of $122,000
  • Transverse Type D, MSRP of $112,000
  • Highwayman, MSRP $124,000 standard, $146,140 sleeper cab

Emergency Services
Vehicles in this category require proof that the purchaser is either a public or private Emergency Service organization, such as a Police Department, Fire Brigade, or Emergency Medical Service.

• Police Package Sedan, based off the Alhambra, with an upgraded engine.
  • Police Package SUV, based off the Highlander SUV, with upgraded engine
  • Police Responder, based off the Georgia pickup
  • Type E Ambulance, Transverse Base
  • Type F Pumper, Transverse Base
  • Type F Engine, Transverse Base
Last edited by The United States of Ibica on Sat May 09, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:30 am

Our Services

All vehicles sold by Royal come stock with automatic lights, Auto High Beams, Automatic LED Low-Beam Headlamps, LED Signature Lighting, LED taillamps, Power and heated glass mirrors, Manual folding, LED turn signal indicators, with black caps, Power Liftgate (on SUVs), Air filtration system, Rear auxiliary climate control, Configurable daytime running lights, Dome/map lights in all rows, First-row center floor console with wrapped armrest and storage bin, Front and rear scuff plates embossed with the name of the vehicle model, Integrated key fob, Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start, Lane Keeping System (includes Lane-Keeping Assist, Lane-Keeping Alert and Driver Alert), Manual day/night rearview mirror, Manual tilt/telescoping steering column, Power door Locks, Power windows, with 1-touch-up-and-down driver/passenger window, 12V Powerpoints, Rear view camera with washer, Remote Start, Reverse Sensing System, AM/FM, MP3-compatible with six speakers, and Cloth seating surfaces. Every vehicle also comes with RoyalConnect, that can be used to call for assistance in your vehicle, be that emergency or roadside assistance. Optional details include heated/cooled seats, automatic collision breaking, all wheel drive, sunroof, satellite radio, heated steering wheel, trailer package, engine block heater, and voice-activated entertainment/GPS system.

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 am

Our Facilities

Factories
  • Albany Assembly Plant, Albany, Petra
  • Cuyoga Assembly Plant, Cuyoga, Calahan
  • Nevada Assembly Plant, Nevada, Albion

Other Sites
  • Headquarters, St, Clarke, Albion
  • Royal Highway Safety Institute, Mobile, Petra

Dealerships
  • The United States of Ibica

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 am

Forms

Open Dealerships
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b]Dealership Request[/b][/align]
[b]Company/Agency Making Request:[/b]
[b]Contact Person:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Number of Locations:[/b]
[b]Which Models will be Sold?[/b] (list, or all)[/box]

Request Local Manufacturing
[box][align=center][b]Manufacturing Request[/b][/align]
[b]Company/Agency Making Request:[/b]
[b]Contact Person:[/b]
[b]Location of Facility:[/b]
[b]Which Models will be Produced?[/b]
[b]Number of Employees[/b][/box]

Order Form
[box][align=center][b]Manufacturing Request[/b][/align]
[b]Name of Purchaser:[/b]
[b]Company/Agency:[/b] (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
[b]Model(s) Sought:[/b] (and quantity)
[b]If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?[/b][/box]

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Disregard; Accidentally Posted in Incorrect Thread

Postby Delmonte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 am

The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

From the Desk of Ludovico Di Canossa, Chancellor of Foreign Nations;
Addressed to Her Excellence, President Evaline Buckley, Dear Madame;

My name is Ludovico Di Canossa. I operate one of the largest winemaking operations in the world and am heavily involved in the shipping industry. I also manage foreign affairs for the Most Serene Republic of Delmonte. I’ve given you some background about myself so now I’ll give you some background about the nation which I represent and love so dearly:

The Delmontese are traders, Madame. We forge ties, contracts, and connections everywhere we can. We build, my God, some magnificent structures. I am fortunate enough to own several such structures, which you are of course welcome to visit at your leisure.

The most important aspect of Delmontese commerce is its entrepot network. We establish small enclaves on (preferably uninhabited) islands off the coast of willing host nations and lease the respective islands indefinitely. But we don’t just leave it at that, oh no. Each enclave is one large port facility that connects the host nation to other similar enclaves off the coast of other nations in the trade network. The ships that move between the entrepots are massive in scale, even more massive than a standard container ship. This combined with special facilities at our entrepots (it is where a great deal of our technological progress has been dedicated over the years) allows the host nation to benefit from substantial economies of scale.

Most importantly, however, your companies gain access to all the markets in the trade network: Currently twenty-six additional markets in all. And you do this without having to negotiate twenty-six separate trade agreements! I’d also add that many of the members of our trade network are not in free trade agreements that you are party to (although some certainly are!). There are multiple nations for whom the Delmontese trade network is the only way to trade with them.

I would like to invite you to host such an enclave and join our trade network. We've noticed the Herculean efforts your nation has been making to engage in trade with the international community and at the last meeting of the Invitation Committee, it was voted that the time had come to acknowledge these efforts and reach out to you. In order to demonstrate that I’ve taken your nation’s situation into account personally, I’d also include the following in that:

1: Trade Ibica would be granted a charter to build an office in the Grand City of Delmonte, which is where the trade network is administered from.

2: Royal Motors Company would be granted space for offices and dealerships in any current enclaves and any future enclaves. We currently have enclaves in twenty-six nations and it’s only growing, so you can do the math. The folks living in enclaves also tend to be rather wealthy and they like shiny things…

If there’s anything else I can do to persuade you, please do let me know!

Your Loyal Friend and Confidant,
Ludovico
Last edited by Delmonte on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:07 am

Delmonte wrote:
The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

From the Desk of Ludovico Di Canossa, Chancellor of Foreign Nations;
Addressed to Her Excellence, President Evaline Buckley, Dear Madame;

My name is Ludovico Di Canossa. I operate one of the largest winemaking operations in the world and am heavily involved in the shipping industry. I also manage foreign affairs for the Most Serene Republic of Delmonte. I’ve given you some background about myself so now I’ll give you some background about the nation which I represent and love so dearly:

The Delmontese are traders, Madame. We forge ties, contracts, and connections everywhere we can. We build, my God, some magnificent structures. I am fortunate enough to own several such structures, which you are of course welcome to visit at your leisure.

The most important aspect of Delmontese commerce is its entrepot network. We establish small enclaves on (preferably uninhabited) islands off the coast of willing host nations and lease the respective islands indefinitely. But we don’t just leave it at that, oh no. Each enclave is one large port facility that connects the host nation to other similar enclaves off the coast of other nations in the trade network. The ships that move between the entrepots are massive in scale, even more massive than a standard container ship. This combined with special facilities at our entrepots (it is where a great deal of our technological progress has been dedicated over the years) allows the host nation to benefit from substantial economies of scale.

Most importantly, however, your companies gain access to all the markets in the trade network: Currently twenty-six additional markets in all. And you do this without having to negotiate twenty-six separate trade agreements! I’d also add that many of the members of our trade network are not in free trade agreements that you are party to (although some certainly are!). There are multiple nations for whom the Delmontese trade network is the only way to trade with them.

I would like to invite you to host such an enclave and join our trade network. We've noticed the Herculean efforts your nation has been making to engage in trade with the international community and at the last meeting of the Invitation Committee, it was voted that the time had come to acknowledge these efforts and reach out to you. In order to demonstrate that I’ve taken your nation’s situation into account personally, I’d also include the following in that:

1: Trade Ibica would be granted a charter to build an office in the Grand City of Delmonte, which is where the trade network is administered from.

2: Royal Motors Company would be granted space for offices and dealerships in any current enclaves and any future enclaves. We currently have enclaves in twenty-six nations and it’s only growing, so you can do the math. The folks living in enclaves also tend to be rather wealthy and they like shiny things…

If there’s anything else I can do to persuade you, please do let me know!

Your Loyal Friend and Confidant,
Ludovico

Ludovico Di Canossa,

While deal you have mentioned certainly does stir the interest of the Royal Motors Company, I'm afraid we can't accept it. Royal Motors is a private company and does not, in any way, represent the government of the United States of Ibica. We would suggest submitting your proposal directly to the Trade Ibica program, as they will have someone authorized to negotiate a deal of these sort. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 am

OOC: Whoops. Meant to post in the embassy thread lol. Disregard.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rexzich City » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:21 am

Silver Wolfgrade
CEO of Sentinal Corp.
Mirror City, Section 11, Khaos Konfederacy

We would like to request opening both a manufacturing facility and a dealership within our great city. We believe that your products will find a large consumer base here and there is little doubt that the jobs created with each will help to build a positive association with the brand within Mirror City. We must clarify that the size of the factory relative to the number of dealerships should not create any issues as we plan to sell a number of vehicles to associated third party dealerships within the country. We hope this does not present any issue.
You may also be pleased to know that the new government of the Khaos Konfederacy has also indicated a desire to purchase some of your vehicles for testing purposes, which if proven to be popular, could lead to astronomical government purchases. We look forward to new and future relations with your company and await your response.

Signed, Silver Wolfgrade, CEO of Sentinal Corp.

Manufacturing Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Sentinal Corp.
Contact Person: Silver Wolfgrade
Location of Facility: Mirror City, Section 11, Khaos Konfederacy
Which Models will be Produced? All available.
Number of Employees 13,000

Dealership Request

Number of Locations: 1
Which Models will be Sold? All available.
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470491

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:48 am

Rexzich City wrote:
Silver Wolfgrade
CEO of Sentinal Corp.
Mirror City, Section 11, Khaos Konfederacy

We would like to request opening both a manufacturing facility and a dealership within our great city. We believe that your products will find a large consumer base here and there is little doubt that the jobs created with each will help to build a positive association with the brand within Mirror City. We must clarify that the size of the factory relative to the number of dealerships should not create any issues as we plan to sell a number of vehicles to associated third party dealerships within the country. We hope this does not present any issue.
You may also be pleased to know that the new government of the Khaos Konfederacy has also indicated a desire to purchase some of your vehicles for testing purposes, which if proven to be popular, could lead to astronomical government purchases. We look forward to new and future relations with your company and await your response.

Signed, Silver Wolfgrade, CEO of Sentinal Corp.

Manufacturing Request

Location of Facility: Mirror City, Section 11, Khaos Konfederacy
Which Models will be Produced? All available.
Number of Employees 13,000

Dealership Request

Number of Locations: 1
Which Models will be Sold? All available.

Silver Wolfgrade,

We are pleased to announce that the proposed dealership and manufacturing center proposed by Sentinal Corp. have been accepted! We look forward to fruitful operations in the Konfederacy to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rexzich City » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:51 am

President Vash Wisewolf
of The Khaos Council
Haven City, Underground Zone, Rexzich City
of The Khaos Konfederacy

Dear Royal Motors, following a massive series of reforms relating to nearly all aspects of the government of our nation we have recently become interested in purchasing a number of vehicles for administrative purposes. Many of these vehicles(if adopted and following larger purchases) may be used by the Rexzich Worldbank to assist in performing inspections of recipient nations. This would account for the majority of the civilian vehicles in this purchase. Beyond that however, we wish to purchase your law enforcement vehicles as well for the newly created national police force, The Krimzon Shield. We hope that a request from the highest branch of government in the Khaos Konfederacy will serve as proof of our intentions. We thank you for your service and await your reply.

Signed, President Vash Wisewolf of the Khaos Council

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: The Khaos Council
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
Model(s) Sought:
x1 Alhambra for $27,800
x1 Stallion for $26,670
x1 Holden for $31,100
x1 Highlander for $36,675
x1 Outrigger for $52,810
x1 Tracs Lt for $24,275
x1 Tracs for $37,440
x1 Calahan for $24,000
x1 Georgia for $28,495
x1 Georgia Super Duty for $46,140

Sub Total: $335,405 NSD

x1 Police Package Sedan for $27,800
x1 Police Package SUV for $36,675
x1 Police Responder for $28,495

Estimated Total: $428,375 NSD

(due to no price being listed on police vehicles, and being listed as an 'upgraded' version of another product, we have included them with the standard vehicles prices. Please correct these as needed, we are able to pay the relevant prices without issue.

If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? See above.
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470491

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:14 am

Rexzich City wrote:
President Vash Wisewolf
of The Khaos Council
Haven City, Underground Zone, Rexzich City
of The Khaos Konfederacy

Dear Royal Motors, following a massive series of reforms relating to nearly all aspects of the government of our nation we have recently become interested in purchasing a number of vehicles for administrative purposes. Many of these vehicles(if adopted and following larger purchases) may be used by the Rexzich Worldbank to assist in performing inspections of recipient nations. This would account for the majority of the civilian vehicles in this purchase. Beyond that however, we wish to purchase your law enforcement vehicles as well for the newly created national police force, The Krimzon Shield. We hope that a request from the highest branch of government in the Khaos Konfederacy will serve as proof of our intentions. We thank you for your service and await your reply.

Signed, President Vash Wisewolf of the Khaos Council

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: The Khaos Council
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
Model(s) Sought:
x1 Alhambra for $27,800
x1 Stallion for $26,670
x1 Holden for $31,100
x1 Highlander for $36,675
x1 Outrigger for $52,810
x1 Tracs Lt for $24,275
x1 Tracs for $37,440
x1 Calahan for $24,000
x1 Georgia for $28,495
x1 Georgia Super Duty for $46,140

Sub Total: $335,405 NSD

x1 Police Package Sedan for $27,800
x1 Police Package SUV for $36,675
x1 Police Responder for $28,495

Estimated Total: $428,375 NSD

(due to no price being listed on police vehicles, and being listed as an 'upgraded' version of another product, we have included them with the standard vehicles prices. Please correct these as needed, we are able to pay the relevant prices without issue.

If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? See above.

President Vash Wisewolf,
Your purchase has been approved, and proof of intent is satisfied for Emergency Series vehicles. You are correct about the MSRP for the Emergency series being the same as their civilian counterparts. We leave this information off though as Emergency series are typical bulk ordered, or agencies will enter into agreements with us for negotiated prices. We hope that you will find our vehicles to be appropriate for all of your needs.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

New East Columbia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New East Columbia » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: NuLife Real Estate Development
Contact Person: João Cipriano Nilo Serafim
Number of Locations: 51
Which Models will be Sold? all

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: John Harris
Company/Agency: Echelon Military
Model(s) Sought: 112x Police Package SUV
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? Echelon Military is under contract(since 2243, lasts until 2257) from America Eastern Government Group to provide Police and (some) Military services for the corporation in its territory.
One of the many nations of New Transeurasia
PMT 2250s somewhat dystopian anarcho-capitalist loose federation in North America
Only a small amount of my views represented on this nation

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:03 am

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser:Willityan Federal Police
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)Willityan Federal Police
Model(s) Sought: (and quantity)200x Police Responders 500x Police SUV 100x Tracs
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?what do you want?
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:22 pm

New East Columbia wrote:
Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: NuLife Real Estate Development
Contact Person: João Cipriano Nilo Serafim
Number of Locations: 51

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: John Harris
Company/Agency: Echelon Military
Model(s) Sought: 112x Police Package SUV
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? Echelon Military is under contract(since 2243, lasts until 2257) from America Eastern Government Group to provide Police and (some) Military services for the corporation in its territory.

João Cipriano Nilo Serafim,

We are pleased to announce that the proposed dealerships proposed by NuLife Real Estate Development have been accepted! We look forward to fruitful operations in the New East Columbia to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

John Harris,
Your purchase has been approved, and proof of intent is satisfied for Emergency Series vehicles. Given the size of your order, the vehicles have been discounted $1,675 each, so the total will come out to $3,920,000. We hope that you will find our vehicles to be appropriate for all of your needs.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Willitya wrote:
Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser:Willityan Federal Police
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)Willityan Federal Police
Model(s) Sought: (and quantity)200x Police Responders 500x Police SUV 100x Tracs
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?what do you want?

John Harris,
Your purchase has been approved, and the easiest way to verify that you represent a government agency is the email address you used to submit this request having a government level domain, so intent has been satisfied. Given the size of your order, the Responders have been discounted $1,495, SUVs have been discounted $1,665, and Tracs $1,440 each, so the total will come out to $26,500,000. We hope that you will find our vehicles to be appropriate for all of your needs.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

investment opertunitys

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:12 pm

[box][align=center]Dealership Request: The Holy Empire of The united american-isreali empire
[b]Company/Agency Making Request: The Holy Empire of
The united american-isreali empire
[b]Contact Person: fritz ernhart of the ministry of economics
[b]Country: The Holy Empire of The united american-isreali empire
[b]Number of Locations: 100,000
[b]Which Models will be Sold?
(list, or all) (all)

[box][align=center][b]Manufacturing Request: The Holy Empire of The united american-isreali empire
[b]Company/Agency Making Request: the ministry of economics
[b]Location of Facility: new Havana
[b]Which Models will be Produced? (all)
[b]Number of Employees (40,000 employees)

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:52 pm

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
[align=center]Dealership Request: The Holy Empire of The united american-isreali empire
[b]Company/Agency Making Request: The Holy Empire of
The united american-isreali empire
[b]Number of Locations: 100,000
[b]Which Models will be Sold?
(list, or all) (all)

[box][align=center][b]Manufacturing Request: The Holy Empire of The united american-isreali empire
[b]Company/Agency Making Request: the ministry of economics
[b]Location of Facility: new Havana
[b]Which Models will be Produced? (all)
[b]Number of Employees (40,000 employees)

[box]
Mr. Fritz Ernhart,
We are sorry to inform you, but we cannot possibly fund the construction of, administer, or keep stocked 100 times more dealerships than we current have company-wide. We could foresee being able to open up to 100 dealerships per year, total. Should a more agreeable dealership proposal be made, we would be more than happy to also approve the manufacturing request.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Achaean-League
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Achaean-League » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Government of the Achaean League
Company/Agency: Government Acquisitions Agency
Model(s) Sought: Alhambra (1000), Holden (1000)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?

Manufacturing Request

Model(s) Sought: Police Package Sedan (3000) Police Package SUV (3000), Police Responder (2000)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?: The Government of Achaea funds the Achaean Federal Gendarmerie or Chorofylaki and as such is it’s sole representative when purchasing vehickes and other equipment

Manufacturing Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Government of Cyprus
Contact Person: Antipho Cornix
Location of Facility: Omodos
Which Models will be Produced? All
Number of Employees 1200

Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Government of the Achaean League
Contact Person: Marcus Valens
Number of Locations: 82
Which Models will be Sold? All
Achaean League - Societas Achaia - Koinon ton Achaion

—————————————————————

The Achaean League is a Greek, Latin and English speaking Republic located in the Eastern Mediterranean. Well known for our Military, body modification, ancient heritage, our continued faith in the Greek Gods, and the fact that we have barely changed our government in 2000+ years (impressive for Europe right?). NS Stats are Turkish Propaganda and Anti-Democratic.

Axion: US gives grants Achaea Turkish F-35 contracts for $4.5 Billion, after Turkish S400 purchase | Achaea and Egypt start joint naval and air exercises, Turkish President Erdogan warns of ‘expanding Achaean Imperialism’ | Government warns against unnecessary travel to Hong Kong | SIS foils Terror plot for Bombing in Sparta, 18 arrested

Ouna
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Ounaian Touring Car Championship

Postby Ouna » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:49 am

Dear Royal Motors Company,

The Ounaian Touring Car Championship wishes to order twelve of your Alhambra models for the purpose of modifying and competing within our race meetings. The cars will be sold onto our teams, and will likely be raced against another car manufacturers sedan. Please let me know if this is okay.

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Toni Van Mertens (Purchasing Manager)
Company/Agency: Ounaian Touring Car Championship
Model(s) Sought: 12x Royal Alhambras

Kind Regards,

Bernie Steccleone
Chairman of the Ounaian Touring Car Championship
Visit Ouna

Map

*official puppet of the Pacific States of Solenial*

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:26 am

Achaean-League wrote:
Manufacturing Request

Model(s) Sought: Alhambra (1000), Holden (1000)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?

Manufacturing Request

Model(s) Sought: Police Package Sedan (3000) Police Package SUV (3000), Police Responder (2000)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?: The Government of Achaea funds the Achaean Federal Gendarmerie or Chorofylaki and as such is it’s sole representative when purchasing vehickes and other equipment

Manufacturing Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Government of Cyprus
Contact Person: Antipho Cornix
Location of Facility: Omodos
Which Models will be Produced? All
Number of Employees 1200

Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Government of the Achaean League
Contact Person: Marcus Valens
Number of Locations: 82
Which Models will be Sold? All

To Whom it May Concern,
Your purchases and proposals have been approved as requested. Due to the size of your orders, we must caution that deliveries will take an extended time to complete, and we would like to send representatives to discuss pricing for your orders. We look forward to our operations in Achaea.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Sunny place
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sunny place » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:55 am

[box]
Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request:Ministry of Trade and Industries
Contact Person:David Singh
Number of Locations:5

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:02 am

Sunny place wrote:
Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request:Ministry of Trade and Industries
Contact Person:David Singh
Number of Locations:5

[box]
David Singh,

We are pleased to announce that the proposed dealerships proposed have been accepted! We look forward to fruitful operations in Sunny Place to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Soracana Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soracana Islands » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Aksa Motor Company
Contact Person: Yuhagi Janagarda
Number of Locations: 9 offices
Which Models will be Sold? all types except Emergency Services Vehicles
The Kingdom of Soracana Islands

Capital Aksamara | Demonym Soracanian
IC Population ~ 3 millions

Puppet of Pemecutan

Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Soracana Islands wrote:
Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Aksa Motor Company
Contact Person: Yuhagi Janagarda
Number of Locations: 9 offices
Which Models will be Sold? all types except Emergency Services Vehicles

Yuhagi Janagarda,

We are pleased to announce that the proposed dealerships proposed have been accepted! You may also rest assured that our emergency vehicles are never carried in our showrooms. They are only ever in our dealerships if they are awaiting pick up from a local emergency service provider that has ordered them. We look forward to fruitful operations in Soracana Islands to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade