NATION

PASSWORD

Burgunden Breu Pubs

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:58 pm

[This is being re-posted for the bump. Thanks for your understanding]

To: Nagi Hussain, Dálach MacLean, Julius Löfgren, Tanibaan(Tampa) Development Council/مجلس تنمية تانبا, Boston Development Council/Comhairle Forbartha Boston, Minnestad/Minneapolis Development Council/Minnastades utvecklingsråd, The United States of Columbian Union
From: Stefan Germetz, Vice President, BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Columbian Union

Nagi Hussain, Dálach MacLean, Julius Löfgren,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your United States. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 3 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

We will also add Faluridayan to the menu in all Columbian locations, per request.
Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Columbian Union, continuing to grow the Columbian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Columbian horizons.

Sincerely,

Stefan Germetz, BB VP of BreuPub Operations
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:08 am

Suite 401B, 40th Floor, Omegahold Tower, Bledllyn

Burgunden Breu Pubs,

Sir,
We are very impressed with the concept of your storefront. Therefore Canopy Foods QSR Ltd. intends to invite your establishment to setup a branch in Hundredstar on the proposed location.

We hope that our proposal be accepted

Regards

Richard J. Fillermouth
Chief Executive Officer
www.canopy-qsr.com
BreuPub Locations Application

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Hundredstar

Demonym: Hundredstarian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Canopy Foods QSR Ltd. [www.canopy-qsr.com]

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Dean F. Gooth, Chief Operation Officer

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested:
- GF290, Ironlock Plaza, Union St., Bledllyn, The Protectorate of Hundredstar

Special Size requirements Mall

Currency used: Stardollar (St$) [1 Stardollar = $1.1972 ]

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: NA
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests? None

Abercontin-Jereaux
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Abercontin-Jereaux » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 am

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Abercontin-Jeraux

Demonym: Abercontin-Jeraix, Abercontinian or Jeraix

Agency or Organization requesting locations: The Association of Pubs, Restaurants and Shops(TAPRS)

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Simon Be'ir Waine

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)
153 Thaurniment Junction, Arrondissement 21, Florence, Abercontin-Jereaux

Special Size requirements
(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): It's like a dining hall, so it's like mega huge.

Currency used: The pawdollar

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Sbreu Ackï- Pie with apple and occasional edible dog food
(If you have made it up, or put a twist on it, Please describe it or include a link; If it's a traditional RL dish, but obscure, please include an outside link with entry)

Any other requests?
Nightcore! UWU
Sig is not ready yet, but will come out soon.
"Afraid of me?" -Kyro, Subzero

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:27 am

To: Dean F. Gooth, COO of Canopy Foods QSR Ltd., Hundredstar
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Hundredstar

Dean F. Gooth,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your United States. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Hundredstar, continuing to grow the Hundredstarian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Hundredstarian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 am

[Already accepted. Re-posting for the bump. Thanks for your understanding.]

To: Simon Be'ir Waine of The Association of Pubs, Restaurants and Shops(TAPRS), Abercontin-Jeraux
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Abercontin-Jeraux

Simon Be'ir Waine,

The 1 location listed has been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

We will certainly look into adding Sbreu Ackï to our menus and also the regulations associated with serving pet food in our restaurants. In some areas, this is not allowed as pet food is not made with ingredients suitable for human consumption.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Abercontin-Jeraux, continuing to grow the Abercontinian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Abercontinian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:41 am

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Australian rePublic

Demonym: Australian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: We have seven different departments here. I'm not naming them all

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: George Swemer

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city) I'll name the suburb (in Australia, suburbs serve as districts, and sub-districts if when applicable
1 per location: Sydney CBD (NSW), Parramatta CBD (NSW), Penrith CBD (NSW), Blacktown (NSW), Wollongong (NSW), Newcastle CBD (NSW), Katoomba (NSW), Brisbane CBD (QLD), Surfers Paradise (QLD), Townsville CBD (QLD), Cooma (NSW), Adelaide CBD (SA), Perth CBD (WA), Hobart CBD (TAS), Broome CBD (WA), Launceston CBD (TAS), Canberra CBD (ACT), Melbourne CBD (VIC), Geelong CBD (VIC), Byron Bay (NSW), Cairns CBD (QLD), Darwin CBD (NT), Alice Springs CBD (NT), Liverpool (NSW)

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): Each state and territory has different gambling and alcohol laws. They each require all staff to have their state/territory's liquor and gambling licences to serve liquor and/or work with gambling (respectively), alcohol purchases must not be conducted by anybody under the age of 18 (varies by state and territory law). You must obey our quarantine, food safety, slot machine and labour laws

Currency used: Dollarydoo

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Cook whatever you want, it's your pubs. Though every individual city might want to have a localised menu

Any other requests?
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Columbian Union
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbian Union » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:snip[/box]

Could you review the application for the locations in Columbia? I have edited it.
Last edited by Columbian Union on Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
United States - Vereinigte Staaten - Estados Unidos - États Unis - Verenigde Staten

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:19 pm

To: Tito Armando, Tampa Development Council/Consejo de Desarrollo de Tampa; Dálach MacLean, Boston Development Council/Comhairle Forbartha Boston;
Elli König Chicago Southern Development Council/Chicago Südlichen Entwicklungsrat
, Leaders of their respective Councils, United States of Columbian Union
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Columbian Union

Tito Armando (Tampa)
Dálach MacLean (Boston)
Elli König (Chicago)

The 3 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Columbian Union, continuing to grow the Columbian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Columbian horizons.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:37 am

--EDITED-OUT--
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:54 am

To: George Swemer, Government Official, The Federation of Australian Republic
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Australian Republic

George Swemer,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Federation. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 24 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Australian Republic, continuing to grow the Australian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Australian horizons.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Ouna
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:49 am

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Ouna

Demonym: Ounaian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Ouna Public Houses Corporation

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: CEO Hope Linkel

51 Canal St, Haarlem, Trawadea, District of Sucheberg
Trawadea International Airport, Trawadea, District of Sucheberg
72-80 Docklands Square, Dock Area, Freetown, District of Maastricht
Rooltvort Building, The City, Karusha, District of Senlaya

Regular City locations, Freetown and Trawadea City Centre pubs will be located within listed buildings and special care will have to be undertaken when renovating.

Currency used: Ounaian Rand

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu:

La Poutine with sprinkling of marijuana
Piri Piri Chicken

Any other requests? None
Visit Ouna

Map

*official puppet of the Pacific States of Solenial*

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:01 am

To: Hope Linkel, CEO of Ouna Public Houses Corporation, The African Republic of Ouna
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Ouna

Hope Linkel,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your African Republic. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 4 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Ouna, continuing to grow the Ounian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Ounian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:44 am

ENJOY THE NIGHT OUT WITH GOOD FRIENDS, GREAT FOOD, AND DIVINE BEER!
My Factbook

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: The Federal Republic of Countesia

Demonym: Countesia

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Countesia Ministry of Commerce

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Minister of Commerce Margaret Whitehouse

Urbem City, Unit 6, Silver Bay Leisure Complex
    Oakwood, 17 Bennington Drive
    Warrington, 48 Devon Road
    Michiana, 12 Asterfield Promenade
    Ormill, 31 Harrington Avenue

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?): N/A

Currency used: Credit

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: Northvue Dark. A traditional spiced and scented rum teetering on the sweet side. Popular as a mixer in cocktails but normally drank on its own.

Any other requests? N/A

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:12 pm

To: Minister Margaret Whitehouse, Countesia Ministry of Commerce, The Federal Republic of Countesia
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Countesia

Minister Whitehouse,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Federal Republic. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 5 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Countesia, continuing to grow the Countesian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Countesian horizons.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby New Transeurasia » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:01 pm

Группа Марков: Риэлторы
Markov Group: Realtors

To: Stefan Germetz, Vice President of BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie
From: Dem'jan Kohut, Director of Commercial Real Estate, Markov Realtors, Markov Group

Dear Mr. Germetz,
As part of our current plans to develop land we have purchased, Markov Realtors has elected to seek permission from Burgunden Breu Pubs to build 4 Burgunden Breu Pubs in prime locations on land to be developed. Permission for building these 4 restaurants has been given by the proper local authorities. We hope that, if built, your restaurants will bring good profits to both the Markov Group and Burgunden Breu Pubs.

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: New Transeurasia

Demonym: New Transeurasian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Markov Realtors

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Dem'jan Kohut / Дем'ян Когут

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city)
39 Krasnoarmejskaja Ulica, Naȟabino, Krasnogorsk County, Moscow District MR-3528
3534 Jīnyǔ Dàlù, Xiǎonánlǐng, Xīnán County, Chángchūn District, Jílín Province JL-0574
57 Chyliczkowska, Piaseczno, Piaseczno County, Warszawa District, Polska Province PL-5832
12 Strada Filip Grigore Lupu, Moara Vlăsiei, Ilfov County, București District, România Province RM-1405

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):
Moscow: Suburban, strip mall
Chángchūn: Urban, shopping mall
Warszawa: Suburban
București: Suburban

Currency used: Ruble

Georgian Tzar - Ch’ach’a(obscure RL drink), mixed with cherry juice.
Polish Tzar - Polish vodka, Typically Wyborowa brand, mixed with cherry juice.
Honey-Wine Tzar - Mead, typically with 16% ABV or more, mixed with cherry juice.

Any other requests? No.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Maedelia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Maedelia » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 pm

To: Stefan Germetz, Vice President of BreuPub Operations, Burgunden Breuerie
From: Josph Misk, Department of International Trade, Maedelia
Subject: BreuPub Locations in Maedelia

Stefan Germetz,

It is my pleasure to submit a formal request to open ten locations across Maedelia to expose our citizens to the delightful cuisine and liquors of Neu Engollon. Attached below is the application for opening these five establishments. We hope that your company chooses to establish restaurants at the listed locations, and look forwards to the benefits that it would bring to both our country, and your business.

Josph Misk, Department of International Trade, Maedelia

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: The Commonwealth of Maedelia

Demonym: Maedelian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: The Department of International Trade

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Josph Misk

— Whitbury International Airport, 201 Edha Street, Southeastern District, Whitbury, Machigin Prefecture, Maedelia
    — 172 Della Street, Northern District, Whitbury, Machigin Prefecture, Maedelia
    — 304 Georgha Street, Ahboury, Tubury Prefecture, Maedelia
    — 227 Felica Street, Sholester, Ponell Prefecture, Maedelia
    — 103 Jonnhel Street, Salmond, Nortam Prefecture, Maedelia
Special Size requirements:
    — The establishment at Whitbury International Airport will be inside of an airport terminal.
    — The establishment at 172 Della Street, Northern District, Whitbury, Maedelia is in a green mixed-rise neighborhood, with a riverfront location.
    — The rest of the locations are also in green mixed-rise neighborhoods.
Currency used: the morna

Special National or Regional dishes/drinks to be added to BP menu: None

Any other requests? None
Visit our National Factbook for information on the Commonwealth, and learn about our great leader, Grand Council President Margat.

OFFICIAL MAEDELIAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:
Maeda Communa

The Ebbeda Islands is a region for my puppet states.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:11 pm

To: Dem'jan Kohut, Director of Commercial Real Estate, Markov Realtors, Markov Group, The Democratic Federation of Neu Transeurasia
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Neu Transeurasia

Dem'jan Kohut,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Democratic Federation. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 4 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

We will stock the drinks listed in these locations, and some test locations throughout our other markets.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Neu Transeurasia, continuing to grow the Neu Transeurasian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Neu Transeurasian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

The Union of Federative Soviet Republics
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Federative Soviet Republics » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Nation for BreuPubs Locations:
The Union of Federative Soviet Republics
Demonym:
Soviet

Agency or Organization requesting locations:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations:
Sergey V. Lavrov

Named Locations of BreuPubs requested: (To be accepted, locations must have a listed location in your nation & preferably an address or district of a city) Leningrad: Semenovskaya District, Gorokhovaya St, 62

The size will be 15 by 15 Square meters.

Currency used:
Soviet Ruble (Rub) (Руб)

N/A (Although, to appeal to the locals, put dill on most meat dishes.)

Any other requests?
N/A
☭ Победа Родине! ☭

Military March
Party Anthem
☭ да здравствует революция! ☭

Victory Theme
Peace Theme
-Союз Федеративных Советских Республик-
A Marxist-Leninist Democratic Socialist Union
Izvestiya weather program | Moscow - 1°C (Precipitation= 0%, Humidity= 76%, Wind= 11 km/h) Leningrad 2°C (Precipitation= 18%, Humidity= 84%, Wind= 21 km/h)

Baltic Caucasian Male
pro: Marxism-Leninism, Market Socialism, Baltic Independence
anti: Right-of-center, Fascism, Anarchism, Tourists making noise outside my home

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:47 pm

To: Josph Misk, Department of International Trade, The Commonwealth of Maedelia
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Maedelia

Josph Misk,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Commonwealth. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 5 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Maedelia, continuing to grow the Maedelian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Maedelian horizons.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:25 pm

To: Sergey V. Lavrov, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Union of Federative Soviet Republics
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in The Union of Federative Soviet Republics

Sergey V. Lavrov,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Union. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with The Union of Federative Soviet Republics, continuing to grow the Soviet private sector, as well as culturally expanding Soviet horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:56 pm

My Factbook

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:41 pm

Stefan Germetz, Vice President
48 Tiermacht Strasse, Burgunden, ZU 6Qv7
Confederacy of Neu Engollon
Lafix Restaurants

18 rue Cazade
Pryfurium, Diarcesia
27 February 2018

Greetings,

We are pleased to inform that in the next phase of Lafix Restaurant's expansion in the city of Pryfurium, it has chosen to plan to open two Burgunden BreuPub locations in the international airport terminal and in the Smesiakoasp Valley district of the city.

We look forward to the start of a bountiful partnership.

(Sgd.) L. Williams

Luke Williams,
Vice President of Operations

Nation for BreuPubs Locations: Diarcesia

Demonym: Diarcesian

Agency or Organization requesting locations: Lafix Restaurants

Name of Official from the Organization requesting locations: Luke Williams

- Smesiakoasp Valley, Pryfurium (Location A)
- International Airport, Pryfurium, Diarcesia (Location B)

(will they be in an airline terminal, on a cruise ship, in a mall, on a small island or just a regular city or suburban location?):
- Location A will be in a suburban district
- Location B will be in an airline terminal

Currency used: Diarcesian Gold, Universal Standard Dollar

Celery salad with walnut oil dressing
Ingredients: cucumber | lettuce | cress | celery | walnut oil

Any other requests? No

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:53 pm

To: Luke Williams, Lafix Restaurants, Diarcesia
Re: Opening Burgunden BreuPub locations in Diarcesia

Luke Williams,

We are very pleased that you have decided to open Burgunden BreuPub locations in your Union. We are confident that these new establishments will do very well in your strong economic environment.
The 2 locations listed have been approved and construction will begin as soon as we line up local contractors.

Please let me know personally of any other way I can help in opening more ties with Diarcesia, continuing to grow the Diarcesian private sector, as well as culturally expanding Diarcesian horizons.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:24 pm

My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade