NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Messiahs (OOC, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Dark Messiahs (OOC, Open)

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:40 am

Save yourselves from yourselves.

Think of our multiverse as a mirror. One side is bright and clear. It's familiar. It makes sense and we see it every day. But behind it is a black slate. An unknown, mysterious side, hidden from daylight. Now, what if I tell you that on the other side of the multiverse we live in lies another one? A Dark Multiverse, filled with our worst fears, the worst products of every what-ifs. Its residents grow restless, as they feel their worlds fading. Leading the charge are the five Dark Messiahs, willing to do whatever it takes to save their worlds - even if it means destroying ours.

Hi everyone, welcome to the OOC/interest thread for Dark Messiahs, an ambitious RP project by yours truly. After being inspired by the multi-thread RPs by Pan-Asiatic States, I decided to start my own. Since this is a way to kick-start the RP group Weird Warfare, all the members of WW are free to join.

What's the general tone to these RPs?

Dark. A lot darker than the usual Amenrian stories. Simply put, these will be Lovecraft Lite horror stories with a lot of action. The fact that it will have ties to real life history and Jungian psychology doesn't make it less scary. Unlike the usual Amenrian tradition of obviously good people fighting obviously bad people, moralities will be more blurred here. On one hand, the Dark Messiahs' views aren't exactly wrong in itself. However, the lengths they'd go to fulfill their dreams aren't innocent either.

Do I need to be on a specific tech level to join?

No. When I said they're coming for everyone, I meant they're coming for everyone. While there might be restrictions on those wanting to start from the preludes, once the war actually begins, it's a free-for-all.

Who will we be fighting?

Aside from the big bad and the titular Dark Messiahs? Yourselves. Your worst fears of what you could become are real in the dark multiverse. Every repressed desire, every dark thought you ever had manifests itself in the dark multiverse, ready to jump at you once they cross the border.

Will this be character-based?

Most of the threads will. You could RP as a nation at the climax though, it would make sense for your government to want to handle an invasion like any other.

Do I need to join Weird Warfare?

No, but it helps. Talk to me if you want to be invited.

Feel free to ask any questions by replying to this thread, or state your interest. Apps for individual threads will be added once they're available.

EDIT: On second thought, apps might not be practical here. Just post any questions or interests you might have regarding the thread. This is a flexible arc that can involve any kind of nation.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Index

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:41 am

Here's an index of the current threads so far. Rows indicate threads happening at the same time IC, while columns denote a chronological order from oldest at the top to newest at the bottom.

PreludesThe Metal of the HeaVens

Release date: 18 September 2019

Avatar discovers terrible news as he reminisces about his previous lives. Meanwhile, scientists in Crysuko discover a new metal that could potentially make them a major multiversal power. Are there deeper secrets hidden within the metals? Will the newfound power tempt the top brass of Crysuko, regardless of the looming danger ahead?
The NeAr-Unbreakable Armour

Release date: 3 December 2019

A mysterious assailant attacks Amenria out of the blue. Who is he? Is he acting alone? How does he fit in the grander scheme of things?
The Liquid Power

Release date: March 17 2020

An omnivoracious race has been plaguing the cosmos for centuries. Now, it turns its attention to an old ally of humanity. However, the hunters soon turn hunted, as they discover a group not only capable of resisting them, but also defeating them, and this group is just as hungry as the swarm that has taken the very lives of entire planets. The galaxy will never be the same.
The Mountain GOld

Release date: TBA
Status: Looking for participant(s) - A Mediterranean civilization needed as a Co-Op. PT is preferred, but not required. A shared history with Greece is appreciated.

A nation in the Mediterranean has been keeping a secret. However, things turn for the worse as various factions scramble for the hidden artifacts that could save the multiverse or destroy it, while the seas roar stir with a force never seen before. Which way will the nation go? Will it side with damnation, or will it bring salvation?
The Red Steel

Status: Looking for participant(s) - An Asian, preferably Japanese, civilization needed as a Co-Op. Any tech level is accepted.

The sacred artifacts that has been passed down for generations are now the only things that stand between our multiverse and the Shadow Multiverse. Amenria prepares itself to help defend its unlikely ally, to the last drop of blood if necessary, but who is to say the empire is not too late?
Dark Messiah IntroductionsThe Lightbringer

What happens when a man blessed by God Himself grew arrogant, desperate, and angry enough to abandon Islam's pacifist nature and plague the world with war? Behold the perversion of every value and ideal that defines good, a terrifying lesson that light is not good. Behold The Lightbringer.
The Red Wind

The sentence "love rejected, shaman acts" is all too familiar to the common Indonesian man. However, one particular Indonesian man takes a step further. Instead of having a shaman invoke a demon for him, he summons an ancient evil himself, and made his body a vessel for it. All those who wronged him will be faced with his vengeance, for he is The Red Wind.
The Tiger King

All the CEO of Siliwangi Corporation ever wanted was to reach perfection. To this end, he has collected the world's most beautiful women, the most intelligent geneticists, the most creative engineers, and the best cosmetic experts. After long last, he has finally
found the secrets of perfection. However, an old foe threatens to destroy his life's work. At the heat of things, a familiar face offers the chance to share his discovery with the rest of the multiverse. Without hesitation, The Tiger King accepts the offer and enters a joint venture with the mysterious ally he gained.
The Death Artist

The best way to break a woman is to take away everything she values and remind her of it every single day. What if everything she values and the one taking it away is one man? And what if said woman was already broken to start with? Armed with an object that allows her to make time do her bidding, she sets out for the man who scorned him. If she can't have him, then she will make him - and the rest of the world her masterpiece, for she is The Death Artist.
The Lord of Knives

In a world where no human possesses superpowers, billions of lives are under the whims of the planet's two apex predators - vampires and werewolves. Sick of being prey, one man decides that enough is enough. No longer will he cry, humiliated, be belittled and toyed with by the very predator he loves. He will laugh and laugh and laugh as the ones that sought to exploit him are brought to him bended knee to beg for his mercy. Such is the will of The Lord of Knives.
PlaceholderPlaceholderPlaceholderPlaceholderPlaceholderPlaceholder
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Would you like to speed up the progress of these threads by starting with the Amenria v Tristan idea maybe after finishing the prologues?
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Atkemri wrote:Would you like to speed up the progress of these threads by starting with the Amenria v Tristan idea maybe after finishing the prologues?

I was thinking it'd be the second prologue thread, the armour thing. Tristan is a living armour, is his not? Or does he have a body? Regardless, I'd think his armour would be really tough to crack.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:58 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Atkemri wrote:Would you like to speed up the progress of these threads by starting with the Amenria v Tristan idea maybe after finishing the prologues?

I was thinking it'd be the second prologue thread, the armour thing. Tristan is a living armour, is his not? Or does he have a body? Regardless, I'd think his armour would be really tough to crack.

Eh, not sure if I want to reveal that yet, I'll just say it's a combination of both. It is really hard to break though
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:53 pm

Atkemri wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

Eh, not sure if I want to reveal that yet, I'll just say it's a combination of both. It is really hard to break though

I assume he's been locked up so far, and hasn't had any bad intentions or actions in a while, so his sin percentage would be low enough to be legible to challenge the mayor of Beijing, Changchun, Qingdao or Shanghai (choose one). So he storms in and causes enough chaos for the mayor to notice him, then takes over the town. What comes next would be a spoiler.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:05 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Atkemri wrote:Eh, not sure if I want to reveal that yet, I'll just say it's a combination of both. It is really hard to break though

I assume he's been locked up so far, and hasn't had any bad intentions or actions in a while, so his sin percentage would be low enough to be legible to challenge the mayor of Beijing, Changchun, Qingdao or Shanghai (choose one). So he storms in and causes enough chaos for the mayor to notice him, then takes over the town. What comes next would be a spoiler.

He'll go to Bejing.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Empire Occupied Terra
Secretary

Founded: Nov 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire Occupied Terra » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:13 am

Snag a Tag, it is I, Danceria

EDIT: First question, will there be a Discord of sorts to coordinate things?
Last edited by Empire Occupied Terra on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Empire Occupied Terra wrote:Snag a Tag, it is I, Danceria

EDIT: First question, will there be a Discord of sorts to coordinate things?

Remember weird warfare, my dude? I think you were in it at some point, but that's server become the hub for our activity. Here https://discord.gg

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Ah, finally we have a thread.

Normally Atkem would say this, but I’ve marked it on my map.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Seems interesting
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:25 pm

New RP group plan huh?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Aureumterra wrote:New RP group plan huh?

Kind of, more based on the para tech parts of our nation though.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:New RP group plan huh?

Kind of, more based on the para tech parts of our nation though.

Do you guys have a discord?
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:30 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:
Atkemri wrote:Kind of, more based on the para tech parts of our nation though.

Do you guys have a discord?

Yeah, but you should probably ask one of our other members for it since something is wrong with my link

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Atkemri wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:Do you guys have a discord?

Yeah, but you should probably ask one of our other members for it since something is wrong with my link

There should probably be an option to create a link on the server

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:17 am

Atkemri wrote:Yeah, but you should probably ask one of our other members for it since something is wrong with my link

Unfortunately, my vpn's been a bitch lately, so I won't be the one providing the link.

I also thought that former Midasverse nations (with mine being the obvious exception), will share one universe. Do any of you have any objections with that?
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:46 am

Atkemri wrote:Yeah, but you should probably ask one of our other members for it since something is wrong with my link

It's just not going through for the one person I sent it to, maybe it'll be different today? https://discord.gg/FHeK3h

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 am

Joined the server

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:29 am

The Hindustani State wrote:Joined the server

Awesome. Were you or were you not a Midasverse nation? I forgot.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:31 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:Joined the server

No, I’m a TSC member

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:47 am

A m e n r i a wrote:

No, I’m a TSC member

Ah, okay, so you share the same universe as PAS and Samporna. Gotcha.

I'm thinking of adding more players here. I've built up plot points on other nations' rp threads. You guys could either do the same or think of ideas and post them here, up to you. Also, since Hindustan is, well, Hindu, I'm thinking they'd have large amounts of Vajra, a special impact-absorbing, energy-manipulating metal from the planet of Hindu gods themselves (its properties are comparable to MCU's Vibranium for reference). But seeing that Hindustan is probably MT, maybe it lacks the tech to actually use it, or does have the capability to use it, albeit in a limited way. Regardless, that would make Hindustan a good target for the Dark Messiahs or the group wanting them in our multiverse.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:There should probably be an option to create a link on the server

Unfortunately, my vpn's been a bitch lately, so I won't be the one providing the link.

I also thought that former Midasverse nations (with mine being the obvious exception), will share one universe. Do any of you have any objections with that?

Depends; have some bad memories of being severely outclassed during most of Midas... cough cough *@Aureumterra cough cough mesothelioma cough cough but I’ll probably go with it given it is a universe my nation is a very big part of. Figuratively.

(No actual hard feelings or offense Aureum you’re a wonderful man IRL no homo either)
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:38 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

Depends; have some bad memories of being severely outclassed during most of Midas... [i]cough cough *@Aureumterra cough cough mesothelioma cough[/cough] but I’ll probably go with it given it is a universe my nation is a very big part of. Figuratively.

(No actual hard feelings or offense Aureum you’re a wonderful man IRL no homo either)

Epic Scandie colonial empire is going to be back! :D (severely weakened tho)
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:44 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:No, I’m a TSC member

Ah, okay, so you share the same universe as PAS and Samporna. Gotcha.

I'm thinking of adding more players here. I've built up plot points on other nations' rp threads. You guys could either do the same or think of ideas and post them here, up to you. Also, since Hindustan is, well, Hindu, I'm thinking they'd have large amounts of Vajra, a special impact-absorbing, energy-manipulating metal from the planet of Hindu gods themselves (its properties are comparable to MCU's Vibranium for reference). But seeing that Hindustan is probably MT, maybe it lacks the tech to actually use it, or does have the capability to use it, albeit in a limited way. Regardless, that would make Hindustan a good target for the Dark Messiahs or the group wanting them in our multiverse.

Yeah, we’re MT, although if the material had been discovered, I think there would be limited uses for it like you mentioned. Not its full potential yet. If its real value was made apparent though, there would probably be a sense of supremacy among Hindus believing they were “the chosen ones”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents