NATION

PASSWORD

Vortex Of Blood And Neon (Cyberpunk RP) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Vortex Of Blood And Neon (Cyberpunk RP) (IC)

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:48 am

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=475122&p=36445296&sid=5f641ee9bd15849f88cc3ce23b18eb05#p36445296

It was all over the headlines: "Gang Violence Escalates In Little Havana" and "Japanese Businessman Takes Fight To New Drug Cartel" and "Police Officer Found Flayed And Mutilated Outside Precinct". The gang war between the Brass Cobra Cartel and the Chupacabra Cartel had gained a considerably large amount of media attention due to the use of PMCs, costing the city government billions in repair costs and Ingsoc Industries a lot of goodwill with the public. While Little Havana is engulfed in a gang war, the Ming Devils, having lost half of China Town to the Shang Raiders, are preparing for their own. In his office, the mayor is considering what drastic measures he can use without overstepping the boundaries set by Ingsoc Industries.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Lou Zu stood up from where he was kneeling by the mutilated cop. He sighed standing up. He knew that man from training. He was a good man and good cop, he would be missed. He then strode over to the Police Line where reporters and news crews, plus civilians. He raised his hands

"Alright, all civilians, I need you to return to your homes. There is nothing worth seeing here." Some civilians drifted away. Zu nodded to the officer who was just making sure no one crossed the line, he returned the nod.

"Some message huh?" Detective Prado said as Zu joined him by the body. Zu grunted his agreement. Whoever did this was gonna pay. The detective stood up.

"So, whadda we got?" He said, rubbing at his eyes.

"Well, the corpse, multiple flaying wounds to torso and head, looks like a chain or large whip, blunt force trauma to the back of the head, ME says it fractured the skull, probably knocking the vic out, which explains the lack of any sign of resistance, and why his holster is still buttoned." Lou said, looking at the corpse. He sighed, Joe was a good man.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:53 am

Tao Yang entered into his office just as a Ming Devils member approached him. He said to Tao that something bad occurred the previous night and the boss wanted to see him immediately. Tao questioned him what it was. The gentlemen did not know but he handed him a newspaper with an individual's picture with a headline above that said ARRESTED. Tao replied,"That favor went a little to well. Too well it went south."

The next few minutes he traveled quickly to Ming Devils HQ.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:30 pm

"That's the second one of us the Chupacabra Cartel has killed. Unlike last time, we got lucky. Someone dropped a dime on one of their largest stash houses and the chief has authorized the raid. Of course, due to the amount of blow that is supposed to be there, there will most likely be a K-9 Unit or two assigned to this raid. You up for this? Even if we can't get them on drug charges, there are plenty of illegal weapons we can bag up." Lieutenant Dale said to Lou Zu and Detective Prado.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Corporal Ally LaFoue

The young New Yorker sat in her cubicle, uncharacteristically quiet and lost in thought. A Police death wasn't uncommon in Gargoyle City, but the nature of the killing on the Senior Sergeant, who was known among the force as one of the few non-corrupt, honest, non-commissioned officers in the force, was shocking. Ally threw a pencil at the wall of her cubicle and leaned back. It was curious. Generally, the gangs stayed away from attacking Police Officers they knew to be non-gang affiliated. When a Officer with known gang affiliation died, the Brass unusually didn't bat an eye. But someone like Joe...... That'd be looked at quite carefully.

Ally frowned. That begged the question, why? Based off of the incoming reports, it seemed as if the gangs had killed him in cold blood, and judging off the fact that his gun holster hadn't been unclipped, it was likely some sort of ambush or suprise attack. So, why bring unwanted attention to your Crimminal activities by killing a well respected officer? Very curious indeed. Ally shook her head and downed the last of her water bottle. It was time for a break.

Ally was met with curious glances as she stood, especially since her contingent had recieved direct orders to remain where they were. No one seemed to know the reason why, and frankly, Ally didn't a shit about the brass's orders, considering they didn't seem to give a shit about the average cop, who actually had to follow their orders.

" Corporal LaFoue, return to your seat, now." Speaking of orders, Lieutenant Graham Johnson, her direct commanding officer, met her halfway acrossed the room, eyes flashing with anger. Johnson was an Ingsoc political hack who commanded zero respect and who would constantly search for the opportunity to suck off some big shot executive, and the two of them had more than a few run ins with each other. Bushing past him without a word, Ally walked to the threshold of the door before spinning around, flashing the Lieutenant a cheery smile, and flipping him off.

Normally, flipping off your commanding officer wouldn't be a very good idea, but given that she was one of probably three K-9 handlers who was either trained properly or wasn't an undercover agent of some gang, she wasn't very worried about the ramifications of her actions. She'd done worse before, and recieved no punishment. Hell, this time she'd probably get a promotion since Sergeant Hugh Wills, one of the other two respectable K9 handlers in the city, was set to retire in two weeks.

Bursting out into the sunlight, Ally made a beeline for the Kennels, which were naturally loud with the sounds of untrained dogs barking at their untrained handlers. As usual, the inside of the Kennels was filthy, with shit all over the floor and in more than a few places, bloodstains where unlucky Handlers in training had met their match in the shape of the teeth of a dog. Ally made her way to a kennel at the far end of the building, where her dog, Bastian, or Bastii, as she called him, sat, one of the few dogs in the building not barking their heads off. Opening the cage, Ally clipped a leash onto Bastii's collar. The dog lept up, probably delighted to get out of the hell hole that was the kennels of the the Gargoyle City Police Department. As the two briskly walked back out into the sunlight, Ally talked in a low voice to her dog. " Alright Bastii, I've got a feeling things are about to go to shit around here, so I'm going to need you to focus and keep me focused. No more fooling around now."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:25 pm

"Corporal. Just the officer I've been looking for. A concerned citizen grew the balls to report those South American motherfuckers moving coke in and out of a three story house on Reconquista Avenue and the chief has given the green light to move in. We have both been assigned to the bust. You have an hour to get your vest. A lot of these guys are packing serious heat." Detective Jeremiah, the K-9 Unit's Vice liaison, said to Ally as he petted the dog's head. Like Joe, he was an honest cop in a department rife with corruption, albeit one who investigated meth labs and searched rooms for drug stashes instead of working the beat.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"That's the second one of us the Chupacabra Cartel has killed. Unlike last time, we got lucky. Someone dropped a dime on one of their largest stash houses and the chief has authorized the raid. Of course, due to the amount of blow that is supposed to be there, there will most likely be a K-9 Unit or two assigned to this raid. You up for this? Even if we can't get them on drug charges, there are plenty of illegal weapons we can bag up." Lieutenant Dale said to Lou Zu and Detective Prado.

"I'll get my body armor and grab a bigger gun, and then I'm ready." Zu replied, Prado nodded. Prado then spoke up

"What about backup sir?"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Bolslania wrote:

"I'll get my body armor and grab a bigger gun, and then I'm ready." Zu replied, Prado nodded. Prado then spoke up

"What about backup sir?"

"A full platoon of Riot Control Androids is all the backup we are going to get for this bust. Heavily guarded or not, a stash house is a stash house. The brass ain't gonna roll tanks into Little Havana just to take out some drug dealers and thugs, even if they are armed to the teeth. Now, lock and load or call in sick. We are leaving in an hour." Lieutenant Dale said to Detective Prado and Lou Zu before heading inside.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:51 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

"What about backup sir?"

"A full platoon of Riot Control Androids is all the backup we are going to get for this bust. Heavily guarded or not, a stash house is a stash house. The brass ain't gonna roll tanks into Little Havana just to take out some drug dealers and thugs, even if they are armed to the teeth. Now, lock and load or call in sick. We are leaving in an hour." Lieutenant Dale said to Detective Prado and Lou Zu before heading inside.

The two men went to their vehicles, grabbing their body armor and Assault rifle, Prado didn't have one, so another officer loaned him one. Then, Zu and Prado waited at the truck with the other officers assigned.

"Ready to go knock some heads?" Prado said to Zu, Zu nodded

"Yep, I'm ready to kick some ass." Zu then did a quick check on his rifle, it was good to go.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Corporal Allison LaFoue

Ally snapped to attention as Detective Jeremiah walked up. Her heart sunk as she heard his spiel. This is trouble. The gangs clearly aren't messing around right now and we're about to be in the the thick of the fighting. Nevertheless, Ally confirmed her orders. " We're on it right away sir." Saluting again, Ally turned sharply and marched off at a brisk pace towards the armory, Bastii trotting right beside her. Entering the building, Ally passed by Liuetenant Johnson again, who started to shout at her.

" Fuck off you fat shit." Ally silenced the man with a string of shirt obscenities, smiling wryly as the man quieted, a look of embarrassment on his face. He commanded no respect among his contingent, and he knew it. Nothing he could do about it either.

Ally opened the door to the armory and way her way over to a locker, a piece of tape on the door of it that displayed it as hers. Opening it with three quick turns of the combination lock, Ally pulled out her combat gear, including a Kevlar vest, ballistic helmet, and, of course, a much heavier weapon than her standard pistol, a 7.62 assault rifle. After Slipping on the gear and reloading the magazines of her weapons, Ally pulled out another item from her locker; a tiny Kevlar ballistic best made specifically for Bastii. The two of them walked back out of the building to the rally point, geared up and ready to go. God save us.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Every officer assigned to the raid entered their assigned APCs, Lieutenant Dale and his men entering the one on the left while the rest entered the one on the right. "First drug bust? Here's my advise: if you see someone with a big gun, take them out first. Some crooks will only give up if the guy shouting orders goes down, especially if they're in the same room." The leader of the SWAT team accompanying Detective Jeremiah said to Ally as the vehicles began moving.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Every officer assigned to the raid entered their assigned APCs, Lieutenant Dale and his men entering the one on the left while the rest entered the one on the right. "First drug bust? Here's my advise: if you see someone with a big gun, take them out first. Some crooks will only give up if the guy shouting orders goes down, especially if they're in the same room." The leader of the SWAT team accompanying Detective Jeremiah said to Ally as the vehicles began moving.

Zu listened to the SWAT leader in his APC talking about what to do and such, his rifle was resting in between his legs, butt on the ground. The APC made a turn, pressing his back against the wall. As they approached the warehouse, he did the clip on his helmet and lowered his visor, taking a deep breath. He saw the other officers in the APC getting themselves prepared physically and mentally.

Let's do this He thought to himself.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Corporal Allison LaFoue

Ally halfway listened to the officer as she made last second checks on her rifle. Extra magazines? Check. Safety on? Check. Firing pin ready? Check. She glanced up at the officer. " With all due respect sir, this isn't my first rodeo. We know what we're doing." She glanced at Bastii sitting on the floor at her feet. " Just make sure your men are ready to their jobs and keep us safe so we can do ours. I'd like to get home tonight."

Ally glanced back towards her rifle and pulled the hammer back once, ejecting a round into her hand. Check. Ally unclipped Bastii's leash as they neared the warehouse, stowing it away in a side pouch for later use. She leaned down towards his ear. " Its go time buddy. Do what you were trained to do and we'll be out of here in half an hour." Bastii acknowledged her with a silent glance before turning back to look at the ground. Satisfied, Ally sat back, fiddling with the straps of her helmet.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 pm

Once the APCs arrived at the stash house, officers began to leave their vehicles. Lieutenant Dale motioned for Ally, Jeremiah, and one of the SWAT Teams to head in through the backyard before he and the rest headed towards the backdoor, the lack of shouting from inside the stash house indicating that they still had the element of surprise. Once they had reached the door, the SWAT team that accompanied Lieutenant Dale ramming down the front door. "Police! Hands where I can see them!" The officer on point said to the lookout as he and the rest of the SWAT teams moved in, the thug getting down on the ground almost immediately.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:12 am

Flarbinia wrote:Once the APCs arrived at the stash house, officers began to leave their vehicles. Lieutenant Dale motioned for Ally, Jeremiah, and one of the SWAT Teams to head in through the backyard before he and the rest headed towards the backdoor, the lack of shouting from inside the stash house indicating that they still had the element of surprise. Once they had reached the door, the SWAT team that accompanied Lieutenant Dale ramming down the front door. "Police! Hands where I can see them!" The officer on point said to the lookout as he and the rest of the SWAT teams moved in, the thug getting down on the ground almost immediately.

Zu handcuffed the thug who had surrendered, then standing up, he checked the next door, clear. He then advanced into the next room.

"Police, on the ground, now!" The three thugs, who were busy playing cards, dropped to the ground, Prado and two other officers handcuffed them. Zu and the others waited by the next door, waiting for tr he Lieutenants signal.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:14 pm

Several thugs and the soldiers in charge of them opened fire, the gunshots echoing as the second SWAT team headed through the backyard with Detective Jeremiah and Corporal Ally in tow. Once they had reached the backdoor, a member of the SWAT team began swinging a sledgehammer, the thugs on the other side of the front door cocking their guns. After an hour or two, the door had been smashed, a flashbang being thrown inside, blinding the men inside the room.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Several thugs and the soldiers in charge of them opened fire, the gunshots echoing as the second SWAT team headed through the backyard with Detective Jeremiah and Corporal Ally in tow. Once they had reached the backdoor, a member of the SWAT team began swinging a sledgehammer, the thugs on the other side of the front door cocking their guns. After an hour or two, the door had been smashed, a flashbang being thrown inside, blinding the men inside the room.

Zu shot through the lock, one of his SWAT men kicking open the door, to be greeted by a bullet to the chest plate. He fell over with a grunt, knocking him flat. Zu and the others opening fire into the room, one man checking the downed SWAT, giving Zu the thumbs up. Zu opened fire on automatic into the room, dropping to thugs. He then paused, realizing that the thugs were using automatic weapons. He nodded to himself. Shooting another one in the head.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Corporal Allisom LaFoue

Ally bundled out of the vehicle, Bastii at her heel, as the SWAT officers rushed to their respective positions around the warehouse, some at the front, some at the back. Grimacing, Ally looked around her. Three officers, assigned to guard her and more importantly, her dog, and empty, dark street, normal for this part of town, and a number of shady looking cars and houses. Ally glanced at the Sergeant assigned as head of the detachment guarding her. From his expression, he was bored, and pissed off he had to guard some " stupid bitch with a dog". Ally cast another look at the street. " Sergeant, keep an eye on the street for me, will ya? I rather not get a bullet in my back today."

Glaring at her, the Sergeant complied. Unfortunately, after a few seconds, his head whipped back around to look at the warehouse, as automatic gunfire clearly echoed from within the walls. Bastii stood, his ears perked, and Ally squatted down beside him, safety flicked off on her weapon and it tucked snugly into her shoulder. Just then, a shout came from around the back of the building calling for the two of them.

Ally looked down to her partner. " Alright buddy, it's time to go the work." Standing in the unison, the two of the them quickly made their way around the warehouse, meeting up with a few SWAT officers still outside. Silently, the group of them looked at her. Ally put on a serious face. " Amy word on casualties?"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:01 pm

"First floor is secured. Detective Prado and Officer Hou Zu are heading upstairs with Team Alpha to secure the other two floors and make sure the perps don't flush any evidence down the drain. Judging by the fact that your dog is not growling right now, it is safe to assume that there are no narcotics in this room or at least, any that a dog can sniff out." Lieutenant Dale said to Ally as Detective Jeremiah flipped the mattress over, revealing three .357 magnums, two SPAS-12s, and a scoped Mosin-Nagant. "shit. We've just started searching this floor and we've already found enough unlicensed firearms to put someone away for thirty years." Detective Jeremiah said to Lieutenant Dale as another officer searched a nearby toy box, finding eight bandoliers of frag grenades.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:06 pm

john

He kneeled atop a building head against the butt of his rifle, he was lost in thought waiting for the order to begin firing. He been hired for many jobs similar to this one, he specialized in kill from afar, with no remorse. Cops were his prey today but when was unknown and why he didn’t care, just pull the trigger and make this a show of force.

He was really only there to make them afraid and show who has them under heel, he carried out these jobs more and more as of late. John didn’t care, it was good business and kept him busy, the only issue was he had to deal with the gangs stupid fights. He’ll get the job done, like always.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"First floor is secured. Detective Prado and Officer Hou Zu are heading upstairs with Team Alpha to secure the other two floors and make sure the perps don't flush any evidence down the drain. Judging by the fact that your dog is not growling right now, it is safe to assume that there are no narcotics in this room or at least, any that a dog can sniff out." Lieutenant Dale said to Ally as Detective Jeremiah flipped the mattress over, revealing three .357 magnums, two SPAS-12s, and a scoped Mosin-Nagant. "shit. We've just started searching this floor and we've already found enough unlicensed firearms to put someone away for thirty years." Detective Jeremiah said to Lieutenant Dale as another officer searched a nearby toy box, finding eight bandoliers of frag grenades.

Zu reeled back with a swear as a bullet impacted the wall in front of him. To of his SWAT were down, and there were a lot more of the thugs than there were of them. He got on the intercom as he ejected his empty clip.

"Bravo, this is Alpha, we need you up here, now!" He yelled, he slammed a new clip into his rifle, pulled back on the receiver pin and then shot two thugs that were out of cover. He pointed at a SWAT guy.

"Get a flashbang in there." The SWAT guy nodded and pulled one out, pulling the pin and rolling it in. It went off with a bang.

"Move!" Zu yelled, crouch-running in, firing wildly to suppress the thugs. He took cover behind a decrepit fork-lift. He felt bullets slam into it. Prado pressed his back into the forklift next to Zu a moment later. Zu popped over the top of the forklift and fired at where the thugs were hiding behind some crates, he dropped two of them and ducked as a bullet sparked off the forklift.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:47 pm

Corporal Allison LaFoue

Ally cast a sideways glance at the officer. “ With all due respect sir, my dog isn’t growling because he’s well trained, not because there aren’t any narcotics. He will find any in here as soon as I give the command. And I will not give that command until this entire building is clear, top to bottom. His life is too goddamned important to be lost in some stupid fashion. Worry about your own men sir, I’ll take care of my dog and our business.”

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Hothnia wrote:Corporal Allison LaFoue

Ally cast a sideways glance at the officer. “ With all due respect sir, my dog isn’t growling because he’s well trained, not because there aren’t any narcotics. He will find any in here as soon as I give the command. And I will not give that command until this entire building is clear, top to bottom. His life is too goddamned important to be lost in some stupid fashion. Worry about your own men sir, I’ll take care of my dog and our business.”

"Bravo! Where the hell are you!" Zu yelled into his intercom. The thugs had started chucking make-shift low-power explosives, and they had a firm bolt-hole in a armor-plated room, they functionally had a bunker. Zu blind-fired over the forklift and waited for Bravo to help them.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:42 pm

Lieutenant Dale motioned for Team Bravo to head upstairs before changing the frequency and clearing his throat to speak. "Third floor is hot! Send backup now! I repeat! Third Floor is hot!" Lieutenant Dale said to the Robotics Division as the firefight continued upstairs. "Affirmative. Riot Control Assets on their way to your location. ETA fifteen minutes. Please standby." The officer on the other side of the line said to Lieutenant Dale before ending transmission. "You heard her. Backup's coming. Judging by the noise upstairs, Team Alpha just found the top dog and his bodyguards, so we are going to need it." Lieutenant Dale said to Detective Jeremiah and Corporal Ally.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:54 pm

John

He began whistling the hall of the mountain king as he watched everything go to absolute shit. Machines taking out guards and gunfire heard from miles. Any noise he made would be a whisper in the wind. He saw two people staying outside, one with a dog, he couldn’t see either of their faces. He needed to kill a man with a goatee, he should disable their vehicles. He wouldn’t be heard with all the gunfire, he aimed down his scope, soon firing three shots. The shots all hit their mark and causing the vehicles tires to slowly go flat and loose their anti-puncture gel.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse