NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Repeal "Freedom of Assembly"

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Repeal "Freedom of Assembly"

Postby Cruel Giny » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:44 am

//Absolutely new to the idea of proposals/repeals, any feedback is welcome.
//Also relatively new to English language, any feedback on that is also welcome.

General Assembly Resolution #27 “Freedom of Assembly” (Category: Furtherment of Democracy; Strength: Strong) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

The World Assembly,

Applauding the efforts of this assembly to provide all individuals the opportunity to express their opinion,

Recognizing freedom of assembly as an essential right,

Dismayed that in its current state, the resolution provides a legal loophole to avoid incarceration, martial law, curfew or other locally enforced laws,

Encouraging the efforts to reinstate the "Freedom of Assembly" resolution with several amendments,

Noting how clause 1 establishes that any individual is within his rights to peacefully assemble,

Noting that this allows persons that are incarcerated or otherwise in the process of enforced rehabilitation to avoid their just punishment through the abuse this resolution,

Recognizing the right of any active government to temporary limit the freedoms of criminal elements in effort of rehabilitating them,

Noting how clause 2 establishes that no political or social group may take action to enforce local laws, temporarily limiting freedoms of persons, such as military law, national curfew or others,

Recognizing the right of any active government to issue martial law and/or other limiting acts in order to address matters of national emergency,

Further recognizing the right of any active government to limit the freedoms of underage citizens in order to ensure their safety and avoid corruption of moral fiber,

Noting that clause 3 establishes that Freedom of Assembly cannot be extended towards any call for: violence, rioting, and/or actions that would cause harm to innocent people,

Noting that harm can be caused both by action as well as inaction,

Further noting that harm to innocent individuals is equally unacceptable as harm to delinquents or any other individuals that have their innocence questioned,

Hereby, repeals GA#27 "Freedom of Assembly".
Last edited by Cruel Giny on Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:47 am, edited 7 times in total.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:58 am

Very good proposal, although as you say you're new to the English language (and I have spotted some minor mistakes), mind if I just quickly go over it?

Applauding the efforts of this assembly to provide all the peoples individuals the opportunity to express their opinion,

Recognizing that freedom of assembly as an essential right,

Dismayed that in its current state, the resolution provides a legal loophole to avoid incarceration, martial law, curfew or other locally enforced laws,

Encouraging the efforts to reinstate the "Freedom of Assembly" resolution with several amendments,

Noting how Clause 1, where it is establishes that any individual is within his rights to peacefully assemble,

Recognizing the right of any active government to issue martial law and/or other limiting acts to address matters of national emergency,

Further recognizing the right of any active government to limit the freedoms of underage citizens in order to ensure their safety and avoid corruption of moral fiber,

Noting that Clause 3, where it is establishes that Freedom of Assembly cannot be extended towards any call for: violence, rioting, and/or actions that would cause harm to innocent people,

Noting that harm can be caused both by action as well as inaction,

Further noting that harm to innocent peoples is equally unacceptable as harm to delinquents or any other peoples that have their innocence questioned,

Hereby, repeals GA#27 "Freedom of Assembly".

Nonetheless, a very good resolution - one I would be voting for.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:06 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:Very good proposal, although as you say you're new to the English language (and I have spotted some minor mistakes), mind if I just quickly go over it?

Thanks, changes applied.

Liberimery
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberimery » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:45 pm

I’m having trouble following your logic. It seems you are trying to argued that clause three limitations on Assembly for violent, criminal, riotous, or other dangerous actions is not sufficient limitation to keep incarcerated individuals from leaving prisons and jails. As an incarcerated individual is potentially likely to commit an action that would forfeit free assembly rights under Clause 3, there doesn’t seem to be a loop hole.

Could be Honest mistake, but I’ll wait for the GS comments.

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:11 pm

You are questioning the portion, where I argue about resolution's ability to hinder rehabilitation of incarnated individuals, if I understood that correctly.

For incarcerated individuals to hinder their own or other\s rehabilitation it is not required to partake in violent, criminal, riotous, dangerous actions (although, perhaps, that would be more efficient).
While leaving prison is ultimate example, that is not what I implied, given that such an attempt would be a violation of criminal law - hence covered by clause 3 of active resolution.

But what exactly stops incarcerated individuals from claiming their right to assemble in order to avoid compulsory rehabilitation procedures and/or other activities scheduled within facility?
Through sitting around the prison courtyard they are not committing a criminal act, that would be an administrative law violation at most if not violation of facility inner regulations.
They are not partaking in violent activity.
They are not exactly rioting, as riot by definition is a violent action.
Their actions are not exactly dangerous, as they pose no direct danger to anyone and, therefore, do not cause harm to innocent individuals that are, I assume, would be the guards in this scenario.

I say, doing nothing but playing basketball for a few years looks like a very breezy prison sentence for, lets say, murder.
Last edited by Cruel Giny on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Cruel Giny wrote:But what exactly stops incarcerated individuals from

OOC: There are other resolutions that specifically address prisoners. Have you checked those? If something is covered by another resolution, then a resolution not covering that, is not a fault in that resolution, but simply avoidance of duplication.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Cruel Giny wrote:But what exactly stops incarcerated individuals from

OOC: There are other resolutions that specifically address prisoners.

Such as?

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Cruel Giny wrote:
Araraukar wrote:OOC: There are other resolutions that specifically address prisoners.

Such as?

OOC: Such as the ones that specifically address prisoners. Do your homework.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:40 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Cruel Giny wrote:Such as?

OOC: Such as the ones that specifically address prisoners. Do your homework.

There are two resolutions active, one addressing prisoners of war which is not applicable here.
Another addresses medical facilities within prison facilities, which, again, is not applicable here.

Meanwhile, you are trying to have an argument while not contributing anything to the argument, instead inviting me to come up with argument myself and argue with myself.

Liberimery
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberimery » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:16 am

Cruel Giny wrote:
Araraukar wrote:OOC: Such as the ones that specifically address prisoners. Do your homework.

There are two resolutions active, one addressing prisoners of war which is not applicable here.
Another addresses medical facilities within prison facilities, which, again, is not applicable here.

Meanwhile, you are trying to have an argument while not contributing anything to the argument, instead inviting me to come up with argument myself and argue with myself.

His argument as well as mine is that there is no need to repeal the resolution at issue. The burden of proof that the issue exists is on you, my friend.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:37 am

Cruel Giny wrote:
Araraukar wrote:OOC: Such as the ones that specifically address prisoners. Do your homework.

(OOC: There’s also Treatment of Inmates, which is a fairly major piece of legislation on this topic. Nevertheless, I can’t find any issues with your repeal argument at this time.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Terttia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Terttia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Liberimery wrote:
Cruel Giny wrote:

His argument as well as mine is that there is no need to repeal the resolution at issue. The burden of proof that the issue exists is on you, my friend.

Agreed.
“Never was anything great achieved without danger.” -Niccolò Machiavelli

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:48 pm

Cruel Giny wrote:Dismayed that in its current state, the resolution provides a legal loophole to avoid incarceration, martial law, curfew or other locally enforced laws,

OOC: How? Keep in mind that even if all on its own there was that loophole, taken together with all other resolutions (not just ones that were passed before it was), the loophole might not actually be there and thus your argument would be moot.

Note that I'm not generally speaking against the idea of repealing that resolution (at least in IC, with a nation that likes controlling its citizens), it's just that it sounds like a very bad faith argument to say that freedom of assembly law meant you couldn't imprison people. I won't have time/energy to delve into the passed resolutions until much later this week, so currently can't help you with finding out why someone's eventually going to do a Legality Challenge if you can't provide the proof...

Liberimery
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberimery » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Araraukar wrote:
Cruel Giny wrote:Dismayed that in its current state, the resolution provides a legal loophole to avoid incarceration, martial law, curfew or other locally enforced laws,

OOC: How? Keep in mind that even if all on its own there was that loophole, taken together with all other resolutions (not just ones that were passed before it was), the loophole might not actually be there and thus your argument would be moot.

Note that I'm not generally speaking against the idea of repealing that resolution (at least in IC, with a nation that likes controlling its citizens), it's just that it sounds like a very bad faith argument to say that freedom of assembly law meant you couldn't imprison people. I won't have time/energy to delve into the passed resolutions until much later this week, so currently can't help you with finding out why someone's eventually going to do a Legality Challenge if you can't provide the proof...

Literally first thing I read after I saved my draft of a legality challenge out of concern that there was no commentary from the General Secretaries.

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Liberimery wrote: The burden of proof that the issue exists is on you, my friend.

This is highly unorthodox and counterproductive, but alright.
If this is how the things are done here, then here we go.

Comment colour-coding.
Red - repealed resolution or a repeal.
Blue - has no effect on resolution in question.
Green - has interest for the purposes of the debate and will be analyzed in detail.

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
    Page 1
  1. The World Assembly establishes World Assembly and has no effect on resolution in question
  2. Rights and Duties of WA States establishes rights and duties of WA States and has no effect on resolution in question
  3. The Right to a Fair Trial [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  4. Restrictions on Child Labor regards child labor and has no effect on resolution in question
  5. Coordinating Relief Aid [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  6. Humanitarian Transport regards humanitarian transport and has no effect on resolution in question
  7. Workplace Safety Standards Act regards workplace safety and has no effect on resolution in question
  8. World Assembly Headquarters regards WA HQ and has no effect on resolution in question
  9. Prevention of Torture regards torture and has no effect on resolution in question
  10. Nuclear Arms Possession Act NAPA regards nuclear weaponry and has no effect on resolution in question
  11. Repeal "The Right to a Fair Trial" is a repeal.
  12. Prevention of Terrorism [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  13. Fair Criminal Trial [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  14. Neutrality of Nations [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  15. Freedom of Marriage Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  16. Sexual Privacy Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  17. WA General Fund regards WA general fund and has no effect on resolution in question
  18. The Prisoners of War Accord is concerning prisoners, will be analyzed in detail later.
  19. Child Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  20. Suppress International Piracy regards piracy (budget allocation, to be precise) and has no effect on resolution in question
  21. Living Wage Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  22. Diplomat Protection Act regards protection of diplomats and has no effect on resolution in question
  23. Ban on Slavery and Trafficking regards slavery and has no effect on resolution in question

Page 2

24. Repeal "Prevention of Terrorism" is a repeal.
  25. WA Counterterrorism Act regards terrorism and has no effect on resolution in question
  26. World Assembly Economic Union [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  27. Freedom of Assembly is a resolution in question, it is already being analyzed.
  28. Repeal "Fair Criminal Trial" is a repeal.
  29. Patient's Rights Act regards medical care (delightfully worded, by the way - I strongly encourage you to read this one) and has no effect on resolution in question
  30. Freedom of Expression [REPEALED] FoE is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  31. World Health Authority regards economical questions and has no effect on resolution in question
  32. Veterans Reform Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  33. Repeal "Coordinating Relief Aid" is a repeal.
  34. International Transport Safety regards transportation and has no effect on resolution in question
  35. The Charter of Civil Rights COCR is of interest to this discussion and shall be analyzed in detail.
  36. Repeal "Veterans Reform Act" is a repeal.
  37. Fairness in Criminal Trials is of interest to this discussion and shall be analyzed in detail.
  38. Convention Against Genocide CAG is discussing genocide, and has no effect on resolution in question
  39. The Right to a Lawful Divorce regards divorce and has no effect on resolution in question
  40. The Landmine Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  41. Access to Life-Saving Drugs regards medical care and has no effect on resolution in question
  42. WA Environmental Council [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  43. WA Labor Relations Act regards WA-nations and has no effect on resolution in question
  44. Reduction of Abortion Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  45. Repeal "World Assembly Economic Union" is a repeal.
  46. Right of Emigration [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  47. Law of the Sea [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  48. Access to Science in Schools [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 3

49. Stem Cells For Greater Health [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  50. International Salvage Laws regards salvaging rights and has no effect on resolution in question
  51. Humanitarian Aid Coordination regards humanitarian aid and has no effect on resolution in question
  52. Food Welfare Act regards welfare and has no effect on resolution in question
  53. Epidemic Response Act regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  54. Dignified End of Life Choices [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  55. Repeal "Right of Emigration" is a repeal.
  56. Numismatics Appreciation Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  57. Refugee Protection regards refugee protection and has no effect on resolution in question
  58. Right to Privacy [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  59. The Right to Education [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  60. Nuclear Disaster Response Act regards nuclear disasters and has no effect on resolution in question
  61. WA Copyright Charter [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  62. For the Detained and Convicted [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  63. Protection of Outer Space Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  64. Food and Drug Standards regards food and drugs and has no effect on resolution in question
  65. Biological Weapons Conference [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  66. Endangered Species Protection is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  67. Habeas Corpus [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  68. National Economic Freedoms NEF regards economy and has no effect on resolution in question
  69. Protection of monuments [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  70. International Competition Law [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  71. Repeal "Protection of Monuments" is a repeal.
  72. Cultural Heritage Protection [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  73. International Postal Union regards postal services and has no effect on resolution in question

Page 4

74. Medical Blockade Restriction [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  75. International Radio Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  76. Standardised Passport Act regards passports and has no effect on resolution in question
  77. Repeal "The Right to Education" is a repeal.
  78. Universal Library Coalition ULC regards education and has no effect on resolution in question
  79. Ban on Ex Post Facto Laws regards law and has no effect on resolution in question
  80. A Promotion of Basic Education regards education and has no effect on resolution in question
  81. Disaster Preparedness Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  82. Universal Clinical Trials Act regards medicine and has no effect on resolution in question
  83. International Road Safety regards logistics and has no effect on resolution in question
  84. A Ban on Forced Disappearances regards an unfortunate ban and has no effect on resolution in question
  85. Repeal "Disaster Preparedness Act" is a repeal.
  86. Museums of Musical Heritage regards museums and has no effect on resolution in question
  87. Meteorological Cooperation regards weather and has no effect on resolution in question
  88. WA Numeration and Units Act regards mathematics and has no effect on resolution in question
  89. Internet Net Neutrality Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  90. Drug Trafficking Act regards drugs and has no effect on resolution in question
  91. A Convention on Gender regards genders and has no effect on resolution in question
  92. Cooperation in Science Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  93. The General Patent Charter [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  94. Microcredit and Microgrants regards economics and has no effect on resolution in question
  95. Responsible Offshore Drilling regards enciroment and has no effect on resolution in question
  96. The Clean Water Resolution [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  97. Quality in Health Services regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  98. Oil Tanker Standards Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 5

99. Multilateral Prosecution Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  100. Anti-Cyberterrorism Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  101. Repeal "The Clean Water Resolution" is a repeal.
  102. International Criminal Court [REPEALED] ICC is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  103. International Drug Education regards education and has no effect on resolution in question
  104. Nautical Pilotage Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  105. Preparing for Disasters regards disasters and has no effect on resolution in question
  106. Assitance Givers Protection [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  107. Clean Water Act regards ecology and has no effect on resolution in question
  108. For the Wrongly Convicted regards wrongly convicted and has no effect on resolution in question
  109. Rights of the Orphaned Child regards orphans and has no effect on resolution in question
  110. Identity Theft Prevention Act regards fraud and has no effect on resolution in question
  111. Medical Research Ethics Act regards medicine and has no effect on resolution in question
  112. Convention on Execution [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  113. The Gem Trading Accord [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  114. On Female Genital Mutilation regards female rights and has no effect on resolution in question
  115. Space Research Station Program [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  116. Nuclear Waste Safety Act regards nuclear stuffs and has no effect on resolution in question
  117. Delineation of Borders Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  118. Ethics in International Trade [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  119. Nuclear Testing Safety [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  120. Missing Minors Database [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  121. Medical Facilities Protection regards medical facilities and has no effect on resolution in question
  122. Read the Resolution Act regards rather amusing subject and has no effect on resolution in question
  123. Reducing Problem Gambling regards gambling and has no effect on resolution in question

Page 6

124. Essential Medication Act regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  125. Repeal "Missing Minors Database" is a repeal.
  126. Extinction Preparation Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  127. Conscientious Objector Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  128. On Abortion regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  129. Repeal "Conscientious Objector Act" is a repeal.
  130. Elections and Assistance Act regards elections and has no effect on resolution in question
  131. Missing Minors Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  132. Military Freedom Act regarding military and has no effect on resolution in question
  133. Repeal "Missing Minors Act" is a repeal.
  134. Guns and Mental Capacity [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  135. Universal Standard Time Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  136. Convention on Wartime Deceased regards deceased (they don't tend to assemble on their own) and has no effect on resolution in question
  137. Repeal "Universal Standard Time Act" is a repeal.
  138. Repeal "Space Station Research Program" is a repeal.
  139. Consumer Product Safety [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  140. Institutional Psychiatry Act is of interest for this discussion and shall be analyzed.
  141. Permit Male Circumcision
  142. In Regards to Cloning [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  143. Repeal "In Regards to Cloning" is a repeal.
  144. Repeal "Neutrality of Nations" is a repeal.
  145. Animal Cruelty Prevention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  146. Recognising Achievements Act
  147. Extradition Rights
  148. Against Conflict Minerals

Page 7

149. On Expiration Dates [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  150. Repeal "Guns and Mental Capacity" is a repeal.
  151. Missing Individuals Act
  152. Repeal "WA Environmental Council" is a repeal.
  153. Repeal "Biological Weapons Conference" is a repeal.
  154. Repeal "Extinction Preparation Act" is a repeal.
  155. Freedom of the Press
  156. Safety in Difficult Times [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  157. Repeal "Safety in Difficult Times" is a repeal.
  158. On Genetically Modified Foods [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  159. Promotion of Intl Education
  160. Forced Marriages Ban Act
  161. Medical Standards in Prisons is concerning prisoners, will be analyzed in detail later.
  162. On Humanitarian Aid [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  163. Repeal "Law of the Sea" is a repeal.
  164. Consular Rights
  165. A Model World Assembly [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  166. Repeal "On Humanitarian Aid" is a repeal.
  167. Legalizing Prostitution [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  168. Law of the Seas
  169. Social Assistance Accord [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  170. Protect War Correspondents [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  171. Freedom in Medical Research [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  172. International Expositions Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  173. Repeal "Social Assistance Accord" is a repeal.

Page 8

174. Right to Petition
  175. Organ and Blood Donations Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  176. Disability Welfare Act
  177. Concerning Financial Fraud
  178. Repeal "Legalizing Prostitution" is a repeal.
  179. Clean Prostitute Act
  180. A Decriminalization of Suicide
  181. Repeal "Medical Blockade Restriction" is a repeal.
  182. Renewable Research Commitment [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  183. Defense of Self and Others [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  184. Repeal "Habeas Corpus" is a repeal.
  185. Repeal "WA Copyright Charter" is a repeal.
  186. Medical Provisions in Blockade
  187. Double Jeopardy Prohibition [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  188. Repeal "A Model World Assembly" is a repeal.
  189. Repeal "For the Detained and Convicted" is a repeal.
  190. Habeas Corpus Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  191. Repeal "Animal Cruelty Prevention" is a repeal.
  192. Repeal "Right to Privacy" is a repeal.
  193. Repeal "Double Jeopardy Prohibition" is a repeal.
  194. Treatment of Inmates is concerning inmates, will be analyzed in detail later.
  195. Repeal "Habeas Corpus Act" is a repeal.
  196. Freedom of Information Act
  197. Banning Extrajudicial Transfer
  198. Preventing Multiple Trials

Page 9

199. Sustainable Fishing Act
  200. Foreign Marriage Recognition
  201. Habeas Corpus
  202. Convict Appellate Rights
  203. Repeal "Nautical Pilotage Act" is a repeal.
  204. Nuclear Power Safety Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  205. Freedom to Contract
  206. Repeal "Delineation of Borders Act" is a repeal.
  207. Intangible Cultural Heritage [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  208. Resolving WA Trade Disputes
  209. World Assembly Trade Rights
  210. Repeal "Numismatics Appreciation Act" is a repeal.
  211. Repeal "On Expiration Dates" is a repeal.
  212. Repeal "Nuclear Power Safety Act" is a repeal.
  213. Privacy Protection Act
  214. Repeal "Intangible Cultural Heritage" is a repeal.
  215. Repeal "Organ and Blood Donations Act" is a repeal.
  216. Repeal "Stem Cells For Greater Health" is a repeal.
  217. Biomedical Donor Rights
  218. Biomedical Recipient Rights
  219. Biomedical Innovation Org
  220. Repeal "Child Protection Act" is a repeal.
  221. On Multilateral Trade Talks
  222. Prevention of Child Abuse
  223. Transboundary Water Use Act

Page 10

224. Promotion of Bee-keeping
  225. Repeal "Assitance Givers Protection" is a repeal.
  226. WA Development Foundation
  227. Rights of the Disabled Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  228. Animal Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  229. Access to Courts
  230. The Early Learning Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  231. Marital Rape Justice Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  232. Foreign Copyright Recognition
  233. Ban Profits on Workers' Deaths
  234. Freedom to Read and Learn
  235. Child Firearm Safety Act
  236. Renewable Energy Installations [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  237. First Responder Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  238. Repeal "Marital Rape Justice Act" is a repeal.
  239. Vehicle Emissions Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  240. Sexual Autonomy Guarantee
  241. Repeal "Consumer Product Safety" is a repeal.
  242. Biological Warfare Convention
  243. Language Preservation [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  244. Physical Sites Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  245. Repeal "First Responder Protection Act" is a repeal.
  246. Repeal "Vehicle Emissions Convention" is a repeal.
  247. Rights of Crime Victims
  248. Against Corruption [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 11

249. Stopping Suicide Seeds [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  250. Repeal "Reduction of Abortion Act" is a repeal.
  251. Repeal "Physical Sites Protection Act" is a repeal.
  252. Repeal "International Competition Law" is a repeal.
  253. Repeal "Freedom in Medical Research" is a repeal.
  254. Invasive Species Response Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  255. Rights of Neutral States
  256. Foreign Trademark Recognition
  257. Reducing Automobile Emissions [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  258. Repeal "Invasive Species Response Act" is a repeal.
  259. Stopping Invasive Species [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  260. Repeal "Access to Science in Schools" is a repeal.
  261. Rainforest Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  262. Repeal "Rainforest Protection Act" is a repeal.
  263. Uranium Mining Standards Act
  264. Repeal "Language Preservation" is a repeal.
  265. Repeal "Animal Protection Act " is a repeal.
  266. Chemical Weapons Protocol [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  267. Sensible Limits on Hunting
  268. Repeal "Chemical Weapons Protocol" is a repeal.
  269. Repeal "Against Corruption" is a repeal.
  270. Repeal "Rights of the Disabled Act" is a repeal.
  271. Repeal "Protection of Outer Space Act" is a repeal.
  272. Chemical Weapons Accord
  273. Repeal "Internet Net Neutrality Act" is a repeal.

Page 12

274. Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations" is a repeal.
  275. Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection" is a repeal.
  276. Repeal "The Early Learning Act" is a repeal.
  277. Repeal "Dignified End of Life Choices" is a repeal.
  278. Repeal "Anti-Cyberterrorism Act " is a repeal.
  279. Right of Emigration
  280. Repeal "International Radio Act" is a repeal.
  281. Industrial Pollution Control [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  282. Repeal "Protect War Correspondents" is a repeal.
  283. Repeal "Industrial Pollution Control " is a repeal.
  284. Repeal "Ethics in International Trade" is a repeal.
  285. Assisted Suicide Act
  286. Reproductive Freedoms
  287. Cultural Site Preservation
  288. Right to Adequate Sanitation
  289. Radiological Terrorism
  290. Protecting Migratory Animals
  291. Sustainable Forest Management
  292. Nuclear Security Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  293. Repeal "International Criminal Court" is a repeal.
  294. Repeal "Multilateral Prosecution Act" is a repeal.
  295. Repeal "Oil Tanker Standards Act" is a repeal.
  296. Prevention of Wildfires
  297. Child Welfare in Adoption
  298. Reducing Spills and Leaks

Page 13

299. Legal Competence
  300. Child Pornography Ban
  301. Ban on Leaded Fuel
  302. Individual Working Freedoms
  303. Debris Prevention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  304. Repeal "The Landmine Convention" is a repeal.
  305. Repeal "The General Patent Charter" is a repeal.
  306. Rules of Surrender
  307. Anti-Counterfeiting Pact
  308. Nuclear Arms Protocol [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  309. Marine Debris Accord [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  310. Disabled Voters Act
  311. Repeal "Marine Debris Accord" is a repeal.
  312. On Universal Jurisdiction [REPEALED] OUJ is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  313. Repeal "Freedom of Marriage Act" is a repeal.
  314. Repeal "Defense of Self and Others" is a repeal.
  315. Nuclear Power Safeguards Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  316. Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods" is a repeal.
  317. Wartime Looting and Pillage
  318. Repeal "Nuclear Testing Safety" is a repeal.
  319. Repeal "Cooperation in Science Act" is a repeal.
  320. Infectious Disease Control
  321. Repeal "International Expositions Act" is a repeal.
  322. On Scientific Cooperation
  323. No Penalty Without Law

Page 14

324. Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions" is a repeal.
  325. Responsible Arms Trading [REPEALED] RAT is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  326. Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading" is a repeal.
  327. Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act" is a repeal.
  328. Rights of Indigenous Peoples [REPEALED] RoIP is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  329. Repeal "Rights of Indigenous Peoples" is a repeal.
  330. Nuclear Testing Protocol
  331. Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord" is a repeal.
  332. Repeal "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act" is a repeal.
  333. Preserving Antimicrobials
  334. Protected Status in Wartime
  335. Prohibiting Animal Abuse [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  336. World Space Administration [REPEALED] WSA is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  337. Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse" is a repeal.
  338. Protection of Sapient Rights [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  339. Repeal "World Space Administration" is a repeal.
  340. Access to Humanitarian Aid
  341. Repeal "Living Wage Act" is a repeal.
  342. Civilian Aircraft Accord
  343. Repeal "Debris Prevention" is a repeal.
  344. Minimum Standard of Living Act
  345. Proscription on Living Shields
  346. Researching Unique Ecosystems
  347. Foreign Patent Recognition [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  348. Convention on Ceasefires

Page 15

349. To Prevent Dangerous Debris
  350. Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention" is a repeal.
  351. Nuclear Material Safeguards [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  352. Repeal "Protection of Sapient Rights" is a repeal.
  353. Repeal "Renewable Research Commitment" is a repeal.
  354. AI Coexistence Protocol
  355. Rights of Sapient Species
  356. Landmine Safety Protocol
  357. Promotion of Clean Energy
  358. Explosive Remnants of War
  359. Sexual Health and Education Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  360. Cyber Security Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  361. Repeal "Nuclear Material Safeguards" is a repeal.
  362. Repeal "Sexual Health and Education Act" is a repeal.
  363. Preservation of Artefacts [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  364. Repeal "Cyber Security Convention" is a repeal.
  365. Law Enforcement Education [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  366. Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds" is a repeal.
  367. Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts" is a repeal.
  368. Repeal "Law Enforcement Education" is a repeal.
  369. Reproductive Education Act
  370. Repeal "Stopping Invasive Species" is a repeal.
  371. Toxic Heavy Metals Act
  372. Preventing Animal Abuse [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  373. Repeal "Convention on Execution" is a repeal.

Page 16

374. The Rule of Law
  375. Crime and Punishment [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  376. Pesticide Regulations
  377. Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse" is a repeal.
  378. Digital Network Defense
  379. Repeal "Nuclear Arms Protocol" is a repeal.
  380. Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  381. Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act" is a repeal.
  382. Environmental Warfare Act
  383. Right to Sexual Privacy
  384. Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition" is a repeal.
  385. Quarantine Regulation [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  386. Reducing Statelessness
  387. Repeal "Quarantine Regulation" is a repeal.
  388. Foreign Patent Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  389. Rights Of The Quarantined
  390. Compliance Commission CC
  391. Securing Nuclear Materials From Dastardly Menaces [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  392. Repeal "Securing Nuclear Materials From Dastardly Menaces" is a repeal.
  393. Repeal "Foreign Patent Act" is a repeal.
  394. International Patent Agreement
  395. Open Internet Order [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  396. Repeal "Open Internet Order" is a repeal.
  397. World Assembly Central Library Compact
  398. Internet Neutrality Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 17

399. Responsibility In Transferring Arms RITA
  400. World Assembly Central Medicinal Database Compact [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  401. Stock Exchanges And Foreign Investment
  402. Repeal "World Assembly Central Medicinal Database Compact" is a repeal.
  403. Trade Of Endangered Organisms
  404. Enabling The Disabled In Academia [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  405. Repeal "Enabling The Disabled In Academia" is a repeal.
  406. Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act" is a repeal.
  407. Convention On Internet Neutrality
  408. Ban on Secret Treaties BoST
  409. Ocean Noise Reduction ONR
  410. Marriage Equality [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  411. Repeal "Marriage Equality" is a repeal.
  412. Public Health and Vaccinations Act
  413. Wetland Protection Protocol
  414. Freedom To Seek Medical Care [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  415. Repeal "Freedom To Seek Medical Care" is a repeal.
  416. Ban On Ritual Sacrifice
  417. Restrictions On Hydraulic Fracturing
  418. Safeguarding Nuclear Materials
  419. Voting Equality For Freed Inmates

Page 18

420. Protection Of Biomedical Research [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  421. Ozone Layer Protection
  422. Promoting Sustainable Timber [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  423. Repeal "Promoting Sustainable Timber" is a repeal.
  424. Repeal "Protection Of Biomedical Research" is a repeal.
  425. Protection Of Biomedical Research
  426. Protecting Minority Languages
  427. Convention On Foreign Political Corruption
  428. Ban On Statutory Limitations For Heinous Crimes
  429. Traditional Medicine
  430. Freedom Of Religion
  431. Agricultural Invasive Species Act
  432. Preventing Desertification
  433. Repeal "Freedom Of Expression" is a repeal.
  434. Preventing The Illicit Trade Of Cultural Artefacts
  435. Asbestos Consumption, Disposal And Worker Protection
  436. Protecting Free Expression PFE
  437. Ban On Conversion Therapy
  438. Repeal "Crime And Punishment" is a repeal.
  439. Uniform Labeling Of Hazardous Goods
  440. Administrative Compliance Act ACA
  441. Convention On Freshwater Shortages
  442. Circulation of World Assembly Law
  443. Preventing The Execution Of Innocents P Innocents
  444. Convention On International Oil Spills [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 19

445. Greenhouse Cap and Trade Program GCTP
  446. Repeal "Convention On International Oil Spills" is a repeal.
  447. Respondeat Superior
  448. Right To Self-Defense [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  449. Repeal "Right To Self-Defense" is a repeal.
  450. Don't Kill The Poor Act
  451. International Aero-Space Administration
  452. Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction" is a repeal.
  453. Preventing Groundwater Contamination
  454. Debtor Voting Rights [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  455. Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights" is a repeal.
  456. Freedom To Seek Medical Care II
  457. Defending The Rights Of Sexual And Gender Minorities
  458. Command Responsibility
  459. On Tobacco And Electronic Cigarettes
  460. Astronomical Data Repository
  461. Protecting Personal Data [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  462. Repeal "Protecting Personal Data" is a repeal.
  463. Repeal "Endangered Species Protection" is a repeal.
  464. Protection Of Airspace
  465. Preventing Species Extinction
  466. World Assembly Justice Accord
Last edited by Cruel Giny on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Resolutions tagged for detailed analysis:

#18 The Prisoners of War Accord
#35 The Charter of Civil Rights
#37 Fairness in Criminal Trials
#140 Institutional Psychiatry Act
#161 Medical Standards in Prisons
#194 Treatment of Inmates
Last edited by Cruel Giny on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The New Nordic Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The New Nordic Union » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:17 pm

Cruel Giny wrote:
Liberimery wrote: -snip-

OOC: Whatever use is it to point out which resolutions have been repealed? Good lord, such a long post with so little substance.
Permanent Representative of the Nordic Union to the World Assembly: Katrin við Keldu

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:19 pm

The New Nordic Union wrote:
Cruel Giny wrote:

OOC: Whatever use is it to point out which resolutions have been repealed? Good lord, such a long post with so little substance.

Work in progress, I am still sifting.

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Liberimery wrote:
Araraukar wrote:OOC: How? Keep in mind that even if all on its own there was that loophole, taken together with all other resolutions (not just ones that were passed before it was), the loophole might not actually be there and thus your argument would be moot.

Literally first thing I read after I saved my draft of a legality challenge out of concern that there was no commentary from the General Secretaries.

OOC: Here and now during drafting is the place and time to raise legal questions. Particularly when there is no indication from the author that drafting is complete.

Also, I am not a General Secretary!

On the face of it, the argument about prisoners appears valid even if it's not something I would have thought of myself. I am perplexed that Ara has sent you down this rabbit hole of reviewing every resolution to see if there's something in those resolutions that says member states can ignore this resolution regarding prisoners. Such a provision does not exist.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Bananaistan wrote:
Liberimery wrote:

OOC: Here and now during drafting is the place and time to raise legal questions. Particularly when there is no indication from the author that drafting is complete.

On the face of it, the argument about prisoners appears valid even if it's not something I would have thought of myself. I am perplexed that Ara has sent you down this rabbit hole of reviewing every resolution to see if there's something in those resolutions that says member states can ignore this resolution regarding prisoners. Such a provision does not exist.

This is something I am doing mostly for myself, reading through every resolution will prove useful in the future.
Especially when re-writing Fredom of Assembly for re-submission.
There are also some weak points in my argument I want to reinforce with more detailed analysis.

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Cruel Giny wrote:This is something I am doing mostly for myself, reading through every resolution will prove useful in the future.
Especially when re-writing Fredom of Assembly for re-submission.
There are also some weak points in my argument I want to reinforce with more detailed analysis.

OOC: It might be worthwhile to post your replacement draft sooner rather than later even if this is before the repeal draft is finished. Many posters often say that they won't support a repeal without seeing the replacement so if you're going for the repeal/replace option, you might garner more support by making it explicit.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Liberimery
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberimery » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Bananaistan wrote:
Liberimery wrote:

Hence why I only drafted not posted.

And I still think that clause 3 of the target would prevent this loophole from coming into play as it specifically exempts unsafe or unlawful activities or such activities that would reasonably lead to such hazards. Unsupervised release from lawful custody (in so far as they are still within the sentenced time for incarceration) would inherently be likely to lead to unlawful or unsafe activity.

The US First Amendment protections to the right to free assembly and association is one of the most liberal protections and I’m pretty sure we can all agree the US doesn’t have a problem with incarceration of criminal offenders.

Desmosthenes and Burke
GA Secretariat

Founded: Oct 07, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Desmosthenes and Burke » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Liberimery wrote:The US First Amendment protections to the right to free assembly and association is one of the most liberal protections and I’m pretty sure we can all agree the US doesn’t have a problem with incarceration of criminal offenders.

The US First Amendment is not enforced by literalist djinn either. The conceit here is that we abide by the absolute literal terms of WA resolutions. If you have an argument that the proposal does not say what the repeal says it does, bring it forth.

Bananaistan wrote:On the face of it, the argument about prisoners appears valid even if it's not something I would have thought of myself. I am perplexed that Ara has sent you down this rabbit hole of reviewing every resolution to see if there's something in those resolutions that says member states can ignore this resolution regarding prisoners. Such a provision does not exist.

Basically, I am of this opinion, as to all parts (and more emphatically on the part about Ara). I would not have thought of this on my own, but it does seem that "Freedom of Assembly" does say this....I do not even want to know how much we collectively owe in non-compliance fines because older resolutions were not written with this in mind.

Araraukar wrote:OOC: How?

Now that it has been pointed out, it seems this is more or less the straightforward reading of the proposal. None of the exception seems to squarely exempt prisoners from its terms.

Araraukar wrote:Keep in mind that even if all on its own there was that loophole, taken together with all other resolutions (not just ones that were passed before it was), the loophole might not actually be there and thus your argument would be moot.

I would suggest the author not waste time on this. This is twice in a very short period of time Ara has insisted that prior resolutions render an argument moot and cannot point to any text that would actually support that contention and demands that others find it for him instead. Freedom of Assembly does not possess any kind of language that permits later resolutions to further regulate the matter, so as Bananaistan points out, they cannot close the loophole if it is a fair reading of the resolution.
GA Links: Proposal Rules | GenSec Procedures | Questions and Answers | Passed Resolutions
Late 30s French Married in NYC
Mostly Catholic, Libertarian-ish supporter of Le Rassemblement Nationale and Republican Party
Current Ambassador: Iulia Larcensis Metili, Legatus Plenipotentis
WA Elite Oligarch since 2023
National Sovereigntist
Name: Demosthenes and Burke
Language: Latin + Numerous tribal languages
Majority Party and Ideology: Aurora Latine - Roman Nationalism, Liberal Conservatism

Hébreux 13:2 - N’oubliez pas l’hospitalité car, grâce à elle, certains, sans le savoir, ont accueilli des anges.

Pig Pork
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pig Pork » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:50 pm

How is it counterproductive to suggest that the burden of proof is on you considering that you're the one who is trying to justify the repeal?

Cruel Giny wrote:
Liberimery wrote: The burden of proof that the issue exists is on you, my friend.

This is highly unorthodox and counterproductive, but alright.
If this is how the things are done here, then here we go.

Comment colour-coding.
Red - repealed resolution or a repeal.
Blue - has no effect on resolution in question.
Green - has interest for the purposes of the debate and will be analyzed in detail.

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
    Page 1
  1. The World Assembly establishes World Assembly and has no effect on resolution in question
  2. Rights and Duties of WA States establishes rights and duties of WA States and has no effect on resolution in question
  3. The Right to a Fair Trial [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  4. Restrictions on Child Labor regards child labor and has no effect on resolution in question
  5. Coordinating Relief Aid [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  6. Humanitarian Transport regards humanitarian transport and has no effect on resolution in question
  7. Workplace Safety Standards Act regards workplace safety and has no effect on resolution in question
  8. World Assembly Headquarters regards WA HQ and has no effect on resolution in question
  9. Prevention of Torture regards torture and has no effect on resolution in question
  10. Nuclear Arms Possession Act NAPA regards nuclear weaponry and has no effect on resolution in question
  11. Repeal "The Right to a Fair Trial" is a repeal.
  12. Prevention of Terrorism [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  13. Fair Criminal Trial [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  14. Neutrality of Nations [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  15. Freedom of Marriage Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  16. Sexual Privacy Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  17. WA General Fund regards WA general fund and has no effect on resolution in question
  18. The Prisoners of War Accord is concerning prisoners, will be analyzed in detail later.
  19. Child Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  20. Suppress International Piracy regards piracy (budget allocation, to be precise) and has no effect on resolution in question
  21. Living Wage Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  22. Diplomat Protection Act regards protection of diplomats and has no effect on resolution in question
  23. Ban on Slavery and Trafficking regards slavery and has no effect on resolution in question

Page 2

24. Repeal "Prevention of Terrorism" is a repeal.
  25. WA Counterterrorism Act regards terrorism and has no effect on resolution in question
  26. World Assembly Economic Union [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  27. Freedom of Assembly is a resolution in question, it is already being analyzed.
  28. Repeal "Fair Criminal Trial" is a repeal.
  29. Patient's Rights Act regards medical care (delightfully worded, by the way - I strongly encourage you to read this one) and has no effect on resolution in question
  30. Freedom of Expression [REPEALED] FoE is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  31. World Health Authority regards economical questions and has no effect on resolution in question
  32. Veterans Reform Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  33. Repeal "Coordinating Relief Aid" is a repeal.
  34. International Transport Safety regards transportation and has no effect on resolution in question
  35. The Charter of Civil Rights COCR is of interest to this discussion and shall be analyzed in detail.
  36. Repeal "Veterans Reform Act" is a repeal.
  37. Fairness in Criminal Trials is of interest to this discussion and shall be analyzed in detail.
  38. Convention Against Genocide CAG is discussing genocide, and has no effect on resolution in question
  39. The Right to a Lawful Divorce regards divorce and has no effect on resolution in question
  40. The Landmine Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  41. Access to Life-Saving Drugs regards medical care and has no effect on resolution in question
  42. WA Environmental Council [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  43. WA Labor Relations Act regards WA-nations and has no effect on resolution in question
  44. Reduction of Abortion Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  45. Repeal "World Assembly Economic Union" is a repeal.
  46. Right of Emigration [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  47. Law of the Sea [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  48. Access to Science in Schools [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 3

49. Stem Cells For Greater Health [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  50. International Salvage Laws regards salvaging rights and has no effect on resolution in question
  51. Humanitarian Aid Coordination regards humanitarian aid and has no effect on resolution in question
  52. Food Welfare Act regards welfare and has no effect on resolution in question
  53. Epidemic Response Act regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  54. Dignified End of Life Choices [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  55. Repeal "Right of Emigration" is a repeal.
  56. Numismatics Appreciation Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  57. Refugee Protection regards refugee protection and has no effect on resolution in question
  58. Right to Privacy [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  59. The Right to Education [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  60. Nuclear Disaster Response Act regards nuclear disasters and has no effect on resolution in question
  61. WA Copyright Charter [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  62. For the Detained and Convicted [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  63. Protection of Outer Space Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  64. Food and Drug Standards regards food and drugs and has no effect on resolution in question
  65. Biological Weapons Conference [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  66. Endangered Species Protection is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  67. Habeas Corpus [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  68. National Economic Freedoms NEF regards economy and has no effect on resolution in question
  69. Protection of monuments [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  70. International Competition Law [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  71. Repeal "Protection of Monuments" is a repeal.
  72. Cultural Heritage Protection [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  73. International Postal Union regards postal services and has no effect on resolution in question

Page 4

74. Medical Blockade Restriction [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  75. International Radio Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  76. Standardised Passport Act regards passports and has no effect on resolution in question
  77. Repeal "The Right to Education" is a repeal.
  78. Universal Library Coalition ULC regards education and has no effect on resolution in question
  79. Ban on Ex Post Facto Laws regards law and has no effect on resolution in question
  80. A Promotion of Basic Education regards education and has no effect on resolution in question
  81. Disaster Preparedness Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  82. Universal Clinical Trials Act regards medicine and has no effect on resolution in question
  83. International Road Safety regards logistics and has no effect on resolution in question
  84. A Ban on Forced Disappearances regards an unfortunate ban and has no effect on resolution in question
  85. Repeal "Disaster Preparedness Act" is a repeal.
  86. Museums of Musical Heritage regards museums and has no effect on resolution in question
  87. Meteorological Cooperation regards weather and has no effect on resolution in question
  88. WA Numeration and Units Act regards mathematics and has no effect on resolution in question
  89. Internet Net Neutrality Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  90. Drug Trafficking Act regards drugs and has no effect on resolution in question
  91. A Convention on Gender regards genders and has no effect on resolution in question
  92. Cooperation in Science Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  93. The General Patent Charter [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  94. Microcredit and Microgrants regards economics and has no effect on resolution in question
  95. Responsible Offshore Drilling regards enciroment and has no effect on resolution in question
  96. The Clean Water Resolution [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  97. Quality in Health Services regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  98. Oil Tanker Standards Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 5

99. Multilateral Prosecution Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  100. Anti-Cyberterrorism Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  101. Repeal "The Clean Water Resolution" is a repeal.
  102. International Criminal Court [REPEALED] ICC is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  103. International Drug Education regards education and has no effect on resolution in question
  104. Nautical Pilotage Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  105. Preparing for Disasters regards disasters and has no effect on resolution in question
  106. Assitance Givers Protection [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  107. Clean Water Act regards ecology and has no effect on resolution in question
  108. For the Wrongly Convicted regards wrongly convicted and has no effect on resolution in question
  109. Rights of the Orphaned Child regards orphans and has no effect on resolution in question
  110. Identity Theft Prevention Act regards fraud and has no effect on resolution in question
  111. Medical Research Ethics Act regards medicine and has no effect on resolution in question
  112. Convention on Execution [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  113. The Gem Trading Accord [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  114. On Female Genital Mutilation regards female rights and has no effect on resolution in question
  115. Space Research Station Program [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  116. Nuclear Waste Safety Act regards nuclear stuffs and has no effect on resolution in question
  117. Delineation of Borders Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  118. Ethics in International Trade [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  119. Nuclear Testing Safety [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  120. Missing Minors Database [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  121. Medical Facilities Protection regards medical facilities and has no effect on resolution in question
  122. Read the Resolution Act regards rather amusing subject and has no effect on resolution in question
  123. Reducing Problem Gambling regards gambling and has no effect on resolution in question

Page 6

124. Essential Medication Act regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  125. Repeal "Missing Minors Database" is a repeal.
  126. Extinction Preparation Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  127. Conscientious Objector Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  128. On Abortion regards healthcare and has no effect on resolution in question
  129. Repeal "Conscientious Objector Act" is a repeal.
  130. Elections and Assistance Act regards elections and has no effect on resolution in question
  131. Missing Minors Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  132. Military Freedom Act regarding military and has no effect on resolution in question
  133. Repeal "Missing Minors Act" is a repeal.
  134. Guns and Mental Capacity [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  135. Universal Standard Time Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  136. Convention on Wartime Deceased regards deceased (they don't tend to assemble on their own) and has no effect on resolution in question
  137. Repeal "Universal Standard Time Act" is a repeal.
  138. Repeal "Space Station Research Program" is a repeal.
  139. Consumer Product Safety [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  140. Institutional Psychiatry Act is of interest for this discussion and shall be analyzed.
  141. Permit Male Circumcision
  142. In Regards to Cloning [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  143. Repeal "In Regards to Cloning" is a repeal.
  144. Repeal "Neutrality of Nations" is a repeal.
  145. Animal Cruelty Prevention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  146. Recognising Achievements Act
  147. Extradition Rights
  148. Against Conflict Minerals

Page 7

149. On Expiration Dates [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  150. Repeal "Guns and Mental Capacity" is a repeal.
  151. Missing Individuals Act
  152. Repeal "WA Environmental Council" is a repeal.
  153. Repeal "Biological Weapons Conference" is a repeal.
  154. Repeal "Extinction Preparation Act" is a repeal.
  155. Freedom of the Press
  156. Safety in Difficult Times [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  157. Repeal "Safety in Difficult Times" is a repeal.
  158. On Genetically Modified Foods [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  159. Promotion of Intl Education
  160. Forced Marriages Ban Act
  161. Medical Standards in Prisons is concerning prisoners, will be analyzed in detail later.
  162. On Humanitarian Aid [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  163. Repeal "Law of the Sea" is a repeal.
  164. Consular Rights
  165. A Model World Assembly [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  166. Repeal "On Humanitarian Aid" is a repeal.
  167. Legalizing Prostitution [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  168. Law of the Seas
  169. Social Assistance Accord [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  170. Protect War Correspondents [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  171. Freedom in Medical Research [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  172. International Expositions Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  173. Repeal "Social Assistance Accord" is a repeal.

Page 8

174. Right to Petition
  175. Organ and Blood Donations Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  176. Disability Welfare Act
  177. Concerning Financial Fraud
  178. Repeal "Legalizing Prostitution" is a repeal.
  179. Clean Prostitute Act
  180. A Decriminalization of Suicide
  181. Repeal "Medical Blockade Restriction" is a repeal.
  182. Renewable Research Commitment [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  183. Defense of Self and Others [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  184. Repeal "Habeas Corpus" is a repeal.
  185. Repeal "WA Copyright Charter" is a repeal.
  186. Medical Provisions in Blockade
  187. Double Jeopardy Prohibition [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  188. Repeal "A Model World Assembly" is a repeal.
  189. Repeal "For the Detained and Convicted" is a repeal.
  190. Habeas Corpus Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  191. Repeal "Animal Cruelty Prevention" is a repeal.
  192. Repeal "Right to Privacy" is a repeal.
  193. Repeal "Double Jeopardy Prohibition" is a repeal.
  194. Treatment of Inmates is concerning inmates, will be analyzed in detail later.
  195. Repeal "Habeas Corpus Act" is a repeal.
  196. Freedom of Information Act
  197. Banning Extrajudicial Transfer
  198. Preventing Multiple Trials

Page 9

199. Sustainable Fishing Act
  200. Foreign Marriage Recognition
  201. Habeas Corpus
  202. Convict Appellate Rights
  203. Repeal "Nautical Pilotage Act" is a repeal.
  204. Nuclear Power Safety Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  205. Freedom to Contract
  206. Repeal "Delineation of Borders Act" is a repeal.
  207. Intangible Cultural Heritage [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  208. Resolving WA Trade Disputes
  209. World Assembly Trade Rights
  210. Repeal "Numismatics Appreciation Act" is a repeal.
  211. Repeal "On Expiration Dates" is a repeal.
  212. Repeal "Nuclear Power Safety Act" is a repeal.
  213. Privacy Protection Act
  214. Repeal "Intangible Cultural Heritage" is a repeal.
  215. Repeal "Organ and Blood Donations Act" is a repeal.
  216. Repeal "Stem Cells For Greater Health" is a repeal.
  217. Biomedical Donor Rights
  218. Biomedical Recipient Rights
  219. Biomedical Innovation Org
  220. Repeal "Child Protection Act" is a repeal.
  221. On Multilateral Trade Talks
  222. Prevention of Child Abuse
  223. Transboundary Water Use Act

Page 10

224. Promotion of Bee-keeping
  225. Repeal "Assitance Givers Protection" is a repeal.
  226. WA Development Foundation
  227. Rights of the Disabled Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  228. Animal Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  229. Access to Courts
  230. The Early Learning Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  231. Marital Rape Justice Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  232. Foreign Copyright Recognition
  233. Ban Profits on Workers' Deaths
  234. Freedom to Read and Learn
  235. Child Firearm Safety Act
  236. Renewable Energy Installations [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  237. First Responder Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  238. Repeal "Marital Rape Justice Act" is a repeal.
  239. Vehicle Emissions Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  240. Sexual Autonomy Guarantee
  241. Repeal "Consumer Product Safety" is a repeal.
  242. Biological Warfare Convention
  243. Language Preservation [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  244. Physical Sites Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  245. Repeal "First Responder Protection Act" is a repeal.
  246. Repeal "Vehicle Emissions Convention" is a repeal.
  247. Rights of Crime Victims
  248. Against Corruption [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 11

249. Stopping Suicide Seeds [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  250. Repeal "Reduction of Abortion Act" is a repeal.
  251. Repeal "Physical Sites Protection Act" is a repeal.
  252. Repeal "International Competition Law" is a repeal.
  253. Repeal "Freedom in Medical Research" is a repeal.
  254. Invasive Species Response Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  255. Rights of Neutral States
  256. Foreign Trademark Recognition
  257. Reducing Automobile Emissions [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  258. Repeal "Invasive Species Response Act" is a repeal.
  259. Stopping Invasive Species [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  260. Repeal "Access to Science in Schools" is a repeal.
  261. Rainforest Protection Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  262. Repeal "Rainforest Protection Act" is a repeal.
  263. Uranium Mining Standards Act
  264. Repeal "Language Preservation" is a repeal.
  265. Repeal "Animal Protection Act " is a repeal.
  266. Chemical Weapons Protocol [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  267. Sensible Limits on Hunting
  268. Repeal "Chemical Weapons Protocol" is a repeal.
  269. Repeal "Against Corruption" is a repeal.
  270. Repeal "Rights of the Disabled Act" is a repeal.
  271. Repeal "Protection of Outer Space Act" is a repeal.
  272. Chemical Weapons Accord
  273. Repeal "Internet Net Neutrality Act" is a repeal.

Page 12

274. Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations" is a repeal.
  275. Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection" is a repeal.
  276. Repeal "The Early Learning Act" is a repeal.
  277. Repeal "Dignified End of Life Choices" is a repeal.
  278. Repeal "Anti-Cyberterrorism Act " is a repeal.
  279. Right of Emigration
  280. Repeal "International Radio Act" is a repeal.
  281. Industrial Pollution Control [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  282. Repeal "Protect War Correspondents" is a repeal.
  283. Repeal "Industrial Pollution Control " is a repeal.
  284. Repeal "Ethics in International Trade" is a repeal.
  285. Assisted Suicide Act
  286. Reproductive Freedoms
  287. Cultural Site Preservation
  288. Right to Adequate Sanitation
  289. Radiological Terrorism
  290. Protecting Migratory Animals
  291. Sustainable Forest Management
  292. Nuclear Security Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  293. Repeal "International Criminal Court" is a repeal.
  294. Repeal "Multilateral Prosecution Act" is a repeal.
  295. Repeal "Oil Tanker Standards Act" is a repeal.
  296. Prevention of Wildfires
  297. Child Welfare in Adoption
  298. Reducing Spills and Leaks

Page 13

299. Legal Competence
  300. Child Pornography Ban
  301. Ban on Leaded Fuel
  302. Individual Working Freedoms
  303. Debris Prevention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  304. Repeal "The Landmine Convention" is a repeal.
  305. Repeal "The General Patent Charter" is a repeal.
  306. Rules of Surrender
  307. Anti-Counterfeiting Pact
  308. Nuclear Arms Protocol [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  309. Marine Debris Accord [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  310. Disabled Voters Act
  311. Repeal "Marine Debris Accord" is a repeal.
  312. On Universal Jurisdiction [REPEALED] OUJ is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  313. Repeal "Freedom of Marriage Act" is a repeal.
  314. Repeal "Defense of Self and Others" is a repeal.
  315. Nuclear Power Safeguards Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  316. Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods" is a repeal.
  317. Wartime Looting and Pillage
  318. Repeal "Nuclear Testing Safety" is a repeal.
  319. Repeal "Cooperation in Science Act" is a repeal.
  320. Infectious Disease Control
  321. Repeal "International Expositions Act" is a repeal.
  322. On Scientific Cooperation
  323. No Penalty Without Law

Page 14

324. Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions" is a repeal.
  325. Responsible Arms Trading [REPEALED] RAT is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  326. Repeal "Responsible Arms Trading" is a repeal.
  327. Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act" is a repeal.
  328. Rights of Indigenous Peoples [REPEALED] RoIP is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  329. Repeal "Rights of Indigenous Peoples" is a repeal.
  330. Nuclear Testing Protocol
  331. Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord" is a repeal.
  332. Repeal "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act" is a repeal.
  333. Preserving Antimicrobials
  334. Protected Status in Wartime
  335. Prohibiting Animal Abuse [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  336. World Space Administration [REPEALED] WSA is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  337. Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse" is a repeal.
  338. Protection of Sapient Rights [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  339. Repeal "World Space Administration" is a repeal.
  340. Access to Humanitarian Aid
  341. Repeal "Living Wage Act" is a repeal.
  342. Civilian Aircraft Accord
  343. Repeal "Debris Prevention" is a repeal.
  344. Minimum Standard of Living Act
  345. Proscription on Living Shields
  346. Researching Unique Ecosystems
  347. Foreign Patent Recognition [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  348. Convention on Ceasefires

Page 15

349. To Prevent Dangerous Debris
  350. Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention" is a repeal.
  351. Nuclear Material Safeguards [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  352. Repeal "Protection of Sapient Rights" is a repeal.
  353. Repeal "Renewable Research Commitment" is a repeal.
  354. AI Coexistence Protocol
  355. Rights of Sapient Species
  356. Landmine Safety Protocol
  357. Promotion of Clean Energy
  358. Explosive Remnants of War
  359. Sexual Health and Education Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  360. Cyber Security Convention [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  361. Repeal "Nuclear Material Safeguards" is a repeal.
  362. Repeal "Sexual Health and Education Act" is a repeal.
  363. Preservation of Artefacts [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  364. Repeal "Cyber Security Convention" is a repeal.
  365. Law Enforcement Education [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  366. Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds" is a repeal.
  367. Repeal "Preservation of Artefacts" is a repeal.
  368. Repeal "Law Enforcement Education" is a repeal.
  369. Reproductive Education Act
  370. Repeal "Stopping Invasive Species" is a repeal.
  371. Toxic Heavy Metals Act
  372. Preventing Animal Abuse [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  373. Repeal "Convention on Execution" is a repeal.

Page 16

374. The Rule of Law
  375. Crime and Punishment [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  376. Pesticide Regulations
  377. Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse" is a repeal.
  378. Digital Network Defense
  379. Repeal "Nuclear Arms Protocol" is a repeal.
  380. Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  381. Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act" is a repeal.
  382. Environmental Warfare Act
  383. Right to Sexual Privacy
  384. Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition" is a repeal.
  385. Quarantine Regulation [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  386. Reducing Statelessness
  387. Repeal "Quarantine Regulation" is a repeal.
  388. Foreign Patent Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  389. Rights Of The Quarantined
  390. Compliance Commission CC
  391. Securing Nuclear Materials From Dastardly Menaces [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  392. Repeal "Securing Nuclear Materials From Dastardly Menaces" is a repeal.
  393. Repeal "Foreign Patent Act" is a repeal.
  394. International Patent Agreement
  395. Open Internet Order [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  396. Repeal "Open Internet Order" is a repeal.
  397. World Assembly Central Library Compact
  398. Internet Neutrality Act [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 17

399. Responsibility In Transferring Arms RITA
  400. World Assembly Central Medicinal Database Compact [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  401. Stock Exchanges And Foreign Investment
  402. Repeal "World Assembly Central Medicinal Database Compact" is a repeal.
  403. Trade Of Endangered Organisms
  404. Enabling The Disabled In Academia [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  405. Repeal "Enabling The Disabled In Academia" is a repeal.
  406. Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act" is a repeal.
  407. Convention On Internet Neutrality
  408. Ban on Secret Treaties BoST
  409. Ocean Noise Reduction ONR
  410. Marriage Equality [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  411. Repeal "Marriage Equality" is a repeal.
  412. Public Health and Vaccinations Act
  413. Wetland Protection Protocol
  414. Freedom To Seek Medical Care [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  415. Repeal "Freedom To Seek Medical Care" is a repeal.
  416. Ban On Ritual Sacrifice
  417. Restrictions On Hydraulic Fracturing
  418. Safeguarding Nuclear Materials
  419. Voting Equality For Freed Inmates

Page 18

420. Protection Of Biomedical Research [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  421. Ozone Layer Protection
  422. Promoting Sustainable Timber [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  423. Repeal "Promoting Sustainable Timber" is a repeal.
  424. Repeal "Protection Of Biomedical Research" is a repeal.
  425. Protection Of Biomedical Research
  426. Protecting Minority Languages
  427. Convention On Foreign Political Corruption
  428. Ban On Statutory Limitations For Heinous Crimes
  429. Traditional Medicine
  430. Freedom Of Religion
  431. Agricultural Invasive Species Act
  432. Preventing Desertification
  433. Repeal "Freedom Of Expression" is a repeal.
  434. Preventing The Illicit Trade Of Cultural Artefacts
  435. Asbestos Consumption, Disposal And Worker Protection
  436. Protecting Free Expression PFE
  437. Ban On Conversion Therapy
  438. Repeal "Crime And Punishment" is a repeal.
  439. Uniform Labeling Of Hazardous Goods
  440. Administrative Compliance Act ACA
  441. Convention On Freshwater Shortages
  442. Circulation of World Assembly Law
  443. Preventing The Execution Of Innocents P Innocents
  444. Convention On International Oil Spills [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.

Page 19

445. Greenhouse Cap and Trade Program GCTP
  446. Repeal "Convention On International Oil Spills" is a repeal.
  447. Respondeat Superior
  448. Right To Self-Defense [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  449. Repeal "Right To Self-Defense" is a repeal.
  450. Don't Kill The Poor Act
  451. International Aero-Space Administration
  452. Repeal "On Universal Jurisdiction" is a repeal.
  453. Preventing Groundwater Contamination
  454. Debtor Voting Rights [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  455. Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights" is a repeal.
  456. Freedom To Seek Medical Care II
  457. Defending The Rights Of Sexual And Gender Minorities
  458. Command Responsibility
  459. On Tobacco And Electronic Cigarettes
  460. Astronomical Data Repository
  461. Protecting Personal Data [REPEALED] is a repealed resolution and has no effect on resolution in question.
  462. Repeal "Protecting Personal Data" is a repeal.
  463. Repeal "Endangered Species Protection" is a repeal.
  464. Protection Of Airspace
  465. Preventing Species Extinction
  466. World Assembly Justice Accord

Cruel Giny
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruel Giny » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Pig Pork wrote:How is it counterproductive to suggest that the burden of proof is on you considering that you're the one who is trying to justify the repeal?

The meaning of life is colour orange. I refuse to back this claim up and demand that you investigate every possible counter-argument to my claim.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly