NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Fact of the Week

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Dog Nation
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Dog Nation » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:38 am

Our Fact of the Week:

We have managed to fix our device that allows communication across the multi-verse, thus making it seem like we "came back into existence".
Last edited by The New Dog Nation on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
All Posts are Handled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please consult Minister Cooper Bailey for Further Questions

The ultimate source of procrastination is back baby...woot.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:44 am

Before the historical and modern nation of Lillorainen evolved, the Lillöer-Archipelago was inhabited by the prehistorical Fayoa-Culture - hence, the Islands were known as Pae Fayoa back then. It is assumed, that the Fayoa, a nation of sailors, arrived at the Archipelago between 1500 and 2000 BCE; contemporary sources from Shamsiyya and Shikonjima about their ancient, small settlements in the Archipelago suggest, that by 100 BCE, around 3,000 Fayoa lived in the eastern islands. By the time of the arrival of the first Vikings and other Germanic tribes in the 6th century CE, the Fayoa population in the entire Archipelago was estimated between 25,000 and 35,000.
The exact place of origin of the Fayoa is unknown. It is generally assumed, that there are more or less direct relations to Polynesian tribes on the Islands of the Moana Nui, but other places of origin are just as well possible.
For a long time, the Fayoa have been assumed to be a fairly primitive tribal federation, with chiefs being the only real leadership, and the activities of the people rather being limited to hunting, collecting, and fishing to ensure their survival. However, archaeological discoveries of the last couple of decades suggested, that the Fayoa indeed were closer to a high culture than previously assumed. Pieces of artwork and stone tablets suggested, that the Fayoa were a fairly developed culture for their time, even having a writing system (which, however, cannot be decyphered to this day) and, most surprisingly, coinage (which, however, can be influenced by other high cultures they were in contact with). Further discoveries and conclusions thereof are expected for the next years.

The decay of the Fayoa-Culture.
With more and more Nordic (and later, also Slavic and Magyar) settlers arriving at the Lillöer-Archipelago from the 6th to the 9th century CE, they quickly began to spread their culture all over the place. Many new settlers mixed with the natives or fought them in small skirmishes. Geographically, the decay occured from north to south, with new and large cities like Lollerup, Kongstad/Kirajevo, Nienhagen, and Pontrath starting to push the older settlements away first, then going over to Leewerder, Lechelen, Preetz/Rigesöer, Nörishamn, and Lysköping, forming another 'Germanic Belt'. In the meantime, Shamsiyyan and Theban settlements like Ailavar/Storöer, as well as Lefkagor and Melapolis (Milabul) in Terra Bianca were erected in the South; these settlers tended to integrate and mix with the natives more systematically, with their languages influencing each other and ultimately forming modern Abyadi. During the second millennium, the settlers from the North established new Nordic places of worship in the South and spread the German language in various different stages, independently from each other (which can still be guessed by the differences in dialects - inhabitants of the southeastern islands tend to speak Holsteinisch or variations thereof, whereas Rhenish dominates in Terra Bianca).

Traces of the Fayoa-Culture.
Aside from the archaeological discoveries, the Fayoa-Civilization did leave quite a few traces in modern Lillorainen and surrounding nations, with quite a few surprising discoveries.
According to genetic research done by geneticists from various countries, the genetic traces of the Fayoa vastly vary on a regional level: While in northern and eastern states, the assumed percentage of Fayoa blood in the average population is almost negligible (0.05 - 0.1%), the percentage rises, the more south one goes (up to 14% in Terra Bianca). While this is not a surprise in itself, it is notable, that the percentage may vary from 4% to 21% in (Mainland) Stella Dorata, and go up to 39% in the Free City of Wiedheim. This doesn't only explain the somewhat darker skin tone and the prevalence of dark hair and eye colors with Wiedheimers compared to inhabitants of Lillorainen (where blonde hair and green eyes are most prevalent), but also allows the conclusion, that the cultural and linguistic similarities between the populaces of the states of Lillöer are rather a coincidence, genetically spoken.
Aside from a few minor, abandoned Fayoa settlements, it is very likely, that the Free State of Fyleria got its name from them.
Last edited by Lillorainen on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:06 am

The McFatton Family is considered the most famous political family in Gandoor, primarily because two Prime Ministers have come from the family (Reginald D. McFatton and Reginald D. McFatton, Jr.) Members of the family include:
  • James McFatton (1842 - 1928) - Served as a Member of Parliament from 1888 until 1897 as a member of the New Democratic Party; Great-uncle of Reginald D. McFatton
  • William McFatton (1884 - 1970) - Served as a Member of the Forum from 1924 until 1936 as a member of the New Democratic Party'; father of Reginald D. McFatton
  • Reginald D. McFatton (1917 - 2013) - Served as Prime Minister from 1976 until 1982 as a member of the New Democratic Party; father of Reginald D. McFatton, Jr.
  • Reginald D. McFatton, Jr. (1949 - ) - Served as Prime Minister from 2006 until 2018, father of Grace McFatton-Reynolds
  • Peter McFatton (1957 - ) - Member of the House of Freena from 1997 until 2004, Governor of Freena Yon from 2004 until 2010; brother of Reginald D. McFatton, Jr.
  • Grace McFatton-Reynolds (1976 - ) - Mayor of Nzardgrad from 2007 until 2012, Member of the House of Freena since 2012
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Oskenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Oskenia » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 am

Oskenia covers 290,190 Square Miles, ranging from Mediterranean islands to African colonies.
‎ Republic‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ of ‎ ‎‎ Oskenia ‎
"Rafo nustro mödio y belvakier Oskenia!"
A modern, progressive Mediterranean island-nation rooted deep in Nordic and regional history. A socially liberal, religiously conservative republic with expansive traditions and history.
Master of None, Friend of All.
Civil worldbuilder | Realism-maxxer | Supporter of effort-posting | Eternally stuck in WIP hell

Wochaystein
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wochaystein » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 pm

In Wochaystein, people are "encouraged" to eat the same type of bread. It is not sure if they're doing it as a sign of social unity or just to make sure no one gets fat.
Dieresis of Diarcesia
The Cities of the Holy Empire of Wochaystein
Zuidren | Krofen | Fischen | Tien | Tendorf

Creslonia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Creslonia » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:40 pm

The one-point pocket square is Creslonia's go-to pocket square for cocktail parties, social functions, school formals, and weddings. The presidential fold (square fold) is reserved for very formal occassions (when it must be white) and funerals (where it must be dark).

Nova Alma
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Alma » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:41 am

Alma is a tropical island nation, not far of south eastern african coast, of roughly 2,034 km2 (785 sq mi) composed of 3 main islands and many small islands and reefs, inhabited by almost one milion almans of whom almost half of them live under poverty line. Our capital is inhabited by slightly over 60000 people.
Alma Claims since our independence in 1961 the nearby 375km2 Mallol island, owned by our former colonial ruler, and nearby reefs and islets. Mallol islanders rejected independence in 1961 and 1974.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:44 am

One of the few humans from further afield than our closest neighbouring nation who visited this nation before we officially revealed our existence to the outside world was the esteemed zoologist Professor Summerlee, who is better-known elsewhere for his participation in Professor Challenger's expedition to South America... the expedition that confirmed existence of a plateau, 'Maple White Land', whose fauna included surviving dinosaurs & other Mesozoic reptiles...

Nova Alma wrote:Alma is a tropical island nation, not far of south eastern african coast, of roughly 2,034 km2 (785 sq mi) composed of 3 main islands and many small islands and reefs, inhabited by almost one milion almans of whom almost half of them live under poverty line. Our capital is inhabited by slightly over 60000 people.
Alma Claims since our independence in 1961 the nearby 375km2 Mallol island, owned by our former colonial ruler, and nearby reefs and islets. Mallol islanders rejected independence in 1961 and 1974.

Comoro islands, right?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:57 am

Caleonian citizens eat war prisoners in the form of steamed meat pies.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Andocara
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Andocara » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:11 pm

An Andocarian $5 bill is red, a $10 bill is orange, a $20 bill is yellow, a $50 bill is green, and a $100 bill is blue. There are rare printed dollar bills, such as the $500 bill being indigo in colour, $1,000 bill being violet, and the $5,000 bill being platinum. Because of the nature of the colour order corresponding with its values, Andocarian dollar is sometimes called rainbow money.

Aikoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aikoland » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:19 pm

All coins and banknotes of the Aikolandais franc (and its subdivision, the centime) are considered legal tender unless stated otherwise by law. As there has never been any declaration that any denomination is no longer legal tender, it is legally possible to pay for something with banknotes or coins dating back to the introduction of the franc in 1836. (The one exception is that pre-1938 banknotes are no longer exchangeable for gold, since we left the gold standard in 1938, however they are still recognised as fiat currency under the law)
♥ L'Empire d'Aikoland ♥
Trois États, Une Impératrice
Official Flag|Factbook|Q&A
The middle character in my flag is a boy
A small Francophone nation located on a group of islands to the south of France. Primary territory of the nation consists of three main islands, the states as described in our national motto, along with smaller less populated islands surrounding them.
Official Nation Name: The Empire of Aikoland
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Empress Élisabeth IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mélodie Bélanger
Population: 6.07 million (2023 estimate)
Official Language: French
Current Year: 2023

Earth Orbit
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Orbit » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:54 pm

• New immigrants to the Federation are provided with a supply of "barf bags" to keep on their person. This is not required, but highly recommended; the effect of spin gravity on the inner ear is enough to cause subliminal nausea and occasional vomiting for upwards of a week while the body adjusts.
  • Most spaceflight is automated by non-sentient Personae AIs, including surface/orbit transfer. Automatic shuttlecraft operated by private corporations are available 24/7 on every major Federation station, and can land customers practically anywhere on or around Earth, barring obvious danger zones such as the Arctic, deserts, and totalitarian Marxist regimes.
  • The Federation does have capital punishment, but it is only used in the most extreme cases. The execution is traditionally carried out via "spacing" - placing the criminal in an airlock, closing the inner door, and popping the outer door. The criminal will be ejected out into space by the rapid depressurization, and will pass out within 15 seconds. Resuscitation becomes impossible after approximately three minutes. Over the next few days, the corpse will slowly drop towards Earth before eventually burning up in the atmosphere.
  • The Federation has its own national sport - geeball! Special courts are built for the game in low-to-zero gravity regions of Federal stations. Shaped like a icosahedron with goals placed on opposite ends, opposing teams attempt to put a ball (0.3m wide, of which two are always in play) through the other side's goal hoop. Any form of contact and handling of the ball is legal, allowing for creative ploys centered around the unique gravitational environment.
Last edited by Earth Orbit on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 7/0/7 10.28 civilization according to this index.
I don't usually use NS Stats.
FNS HOMEPAGE | 11/23/2170 | BREAKING: VIOLETIST ATTACKS TAKING PLACE ACROSS FEDERATION, LUNA - STATE OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED | 11/23/2170 | FNS HOMEPAGE
Ah yes, asteroid mining techno space-capitalism. I'll be boarding the rocket immediately. - Synne Industries
...I’ve never seen one [future nations] that’s an orbital country. That’s a really unique concept and I’m a fan of it to be honest. - Cantelo
---
FACTBOOKS | OVERVIEW (PORTAL) | MILITARY | TECH PORTAL | DIPLOMACY PORTAL | FICTION PORTAL
Bored 16-y/o conservative American guy with an addiction to hard SF and the Internet.
More...

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:47 pm

In the fifties, science fiction became very popular in Voxija, especially books written by American authors whose last names began with "H". Voxija had a pretty good domestic sci fi industry of its own. Of course, Voxijan sci fi is famous for either getting it completely wrong (humanity will ride sharks!) or getting it absolutely right (humanity will share cat pictures on portable telephones).
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:33 am

Bears Armed's most famous SF author of the 1960s-1970s was an 'ursomorphic' (i.e. "Bear-shared") Human who wrote under the name of 'Isaac Ursomorph'. He is probably best remembered for the novel 'I, Rabbit' and for the Furrnation' trilogy.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Greater Victora
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greater Victora » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 am

Any retcon made to the Victoran Empire is still 100% Canon. In the Lore, History sometimes gets overridden as the result of "temporal aftershocks" from the first activation of the Astro Imperialis. Arcanum is, for all intents and purposes, the last of the Time Lords and as such is one of the few beings connected to the Web of Time. As he ages his connection grows stronger and thus lessening the intensity and occurrence of "temporal aftershocks".
Telegram me things you want me to put in the "Codex Imperialis"
The Holy Solar Empire (or simply 'the Empire') is a FFT interstellar federal empire that is attempting to restore galactic civilization in the wake of the apocalypse while simultaneously having to fend off hordes of literal demons. The setting is a horrid Frankenstein of numerous Sci-Fi Universes (predominantly 40k and Doctor Who/Faction Paradox).
NS Stats are for nerds. I don't use them and neither should you (if you must, use stats as an indicator of the "average Civilized World"). With that said, according to this index, the Victoran Empire is a Tier 10, Level 8, Type 9 civilization with a Power Comparator of 3.9
Current Year: 10,023 AD
=][= ADVERSARIUS DELENDA EST =][=

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:12 pm

The Government of Gandoor does not recognize the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and considers the entirety of the Korean peninsula to be the territory of the Republic of Korea.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Naxera
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Naxera » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:41 am

The controversial President Jordi Murphy was reelected in a second leg betting with a 43,2% of vote, more +2.5%. For the 2nd and last term. His party recently increased it's support gaining two seats in the first leg. His party will rule again in minority with support of Demochristian, liberals and Green parties.
In Naxeran electoral system The President controls the foreign and defense policies and the premier the interior affairs and Policies. Jordi Murphy was Premier before running for President and He runned what their detractors call "murphynomics".

"Murphynomics" or The current goverment parties coalition economic reforms, influenced by the Chicago School of economics, although highly critized by the left parties and very contested socially. Because of the unpopular measures, the growing inequancies because of the severe cuts of subsides, welfare and social policies. The left parties also critize the closing or privatization of many state owned busineses deemed deficitary.

The Government and the Defensors of those policies say that "Murphynomics" austerity policies have avoided a default of Naxeran debt, in spite of still being alarming, the interest rate for Naxeran debt at least is not longer considered "junk bond".
Government supporters agree, ok, the absolute inequancies have grown, unemployment is the lowest in years from 14,3 % When He became Premier (11,2% When was elected President first) to 8,0% in the last 2 terms, people living under powerty line has decreased the recent years to an historical minimum, criminality has also reduced, the economy in the last two terms has grown on average a 4% each year, most people are richer now, which include most poor ones.
Also inflation had never been smaller, exports have grown 10% each year and imports a 7%, interest rates are very low and the currency is stable at around 22 NxP x 1USD.
Last edited by Naxera on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tropical Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tropical Isles » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:42 pm

the currency exchange rate value here went up by $0.02 right after z-day 8. also, the value went up by another $0.02 on the same day that frozen II was released.
Alternative Front Page
list of countries I'm leader of
[$] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a capitalist.
[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist.
[CIV] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you play sid meier's civilization.
Participant in z-days 4 - 8.
Jay Myers (Hurricane Jay)

Creslonia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Creslonia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Creslonia does not have a financial year that is seperate to the calendar year.

Lyconix
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyconix » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:48 pm

My fact of the week:

Lyconix is one of the only countries in the world entirely below sea level.

Subhurbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Subhurbia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:53 pm

Due to the highly active nature of the South Division, the average Pyranian is fit or athletic.
Not to be mistaken for Suburbia.

Karzenikazin
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karzenikazin » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:02 pm

Karzen is known for its stunning chefs and awe-inspiring food, in fact, the world-famous chef Tamiya Hubin was born in Yuki city. Karzen is also responsible for the creation of bread that doesn't get soggy.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:18 pm

For Voxijans, there is no such thing as a dead meme. That makes Voxijans widely hated among the rest of the internet community. However, Voxijans love edgy memes, especially edgy history memes.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Communist Rikraxtamm
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Rikraxtamm » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:20 pm

The people of Rikraxtamm have a national holiday every December 1st called "Peasants Day" to celebrate the overthrow of the feudal landlords and the start of their Mao inspired state
Last edited by Communist Rikraxtamm on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In class society, everyone lives as a member of a particular class, and every kind of thinking, without exception, is stamped with the brand of a class. - Mao Zedong
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.46

Maizan
Secretary

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Maizan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:40 pm

There is a warrior art in Maizanese culture called Gisuma Ragowani, or "The craftsmanship of a divinely-formed death." It essentially is the art of a dignified death when mortally wounded, comprising everything from final words to how to most stoically and "peacefully" (for combat standards) fall down and die. While there are archetypes, many were/are (though there has not been war in many years) at least somewhat unique within a regiment's officer corps (where more traditionally warrior-class men do their service). Many begin crafting their Ragowani years before they are actually in the army, and have multiple versions depending on how quickly the wound will kill them.
Last edited by Maizan on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information