NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for RP partners/Map claim: free territory!(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Looking for RP partners/Map claim: free territory!(OOC)

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:19 pm

So I'm looking for at least Semi-active, casual role players that write posts of some decent quality to pick and claim some spots on this map I've been working on for a few weeks now. As you can read in the replies directly below, I've already gathered some interested players together. Now I'm looking for more interested people.

The map itself has varied biomes. It's got plenty of land; two continents worth in fact plus islands. My RP tech level is modern with fantasy, but the fantasy is optional for anybody. I'm using maps from azagaar's map generator and you can claim territory only as colonies if that's your preference. To make a claim, simply use any image editor and mark an area. Simply circling a general area will suffice.

The maps are here:

You'll be making your claim based on this map. It's the political map.
ANother link to the political map if the first one doesn't work for you

Temperature
Religions
Precipitation
Population
Height Map
Biomes
Cultures

The map has been updated, and you can download the latest version of it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yT_oqc ... sp=sharing

You will need Azgaar's fantasy map generator v1.22 to view it.

Anybody that wants to make a claim, any territory shaded WHITE on the map is only an npc state and it's territory can be claimed.
Last edited by Kaystein on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Satuga
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:22 pm

I suppose I don't have a map, If you're still looking for a partner/map claim hmu.
Alt-Acc: Kronotek.
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

I much prefer uniforms, soldiers, clear lines of authority, order.
Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

So help me I will throw your tea into the harbor again

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Satuga wrote:I suppose I don't have a map, If you're still looking for a partner/map claim hmu.

Of course. I'll be in touch about this.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:45 pm

I am willing to play
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
“We have buried the putrid corpse of liberty”
"We have the duty, not the right, to defend our territories if the state is absent"
“The truth is that men are tired of liberty.”
Fascism is the modern states national and natural immune response to unchained capitalism and subversive Marxist ideology.

Tam Dimei
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tam Dimei » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:01 pm

How do you feel about me putting some colonial territories or a puppet state on the map?

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Tam Dimei wrote:How do you feel about me putting some colonial territories or a puppet state on the map?
San Montalbano wrote:I am willing to play

Ah, excellent. I'd be happy to talk to you both too.

Union of Rehands
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Union of Rehands » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello. I'm willing to join this if this is active and still here
忠诚与荣誉.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:01 pm

So wassup? :)
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
"We have the duty, not the right, to defend our territories if the state is absent"
Fascism is the modern states national and natural immune response to unchained capitalism and subversive Marxist ideology.

Limoca
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 05, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Limoca » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Hey! Sent you a telegram Kaystein

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Limoca asked two good questions which I'm just going to answer here. This is going to be a part of the wider NS multiverse. You can carry canon here into other RPs & vice-versa. You can choose to base your country on the continents on this upcoming map, or you can claim spots as colonies - your choice.
Last edited by Kaystein on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:32 pm

Kaystein wrote:Limoca asked two good questions which I'm just going to answer here. This is going to be a part of the wider NS multiverse. You can carry canon here into other RPs & vice-versa. You can choose to base your country on the continents on this upcoming map, or you can claim spots as colonies - your choice.

Id need to see the map first haha

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:50 pm

San Montalbano wrote:
Kaystein wrote:Limoca asked two good questions which I'm just going to answer here. This is going to be a part of the wider NS multiverse. You can carry canon here into other RPs & vice-versa. You can choose to base your country on the continents on this upcoming map, or you can claim spots as colonies - your choice.

Id need to see the map first haha

Great! I'm doing pasteboard right now to give everybody ideas. Will post several images.

Here's the base map. My country and one of my puppets is already on there. https://pasteboard.co/IGKTLoT.png

Here's biomes https://pasteboard.co/IGKWbXN.png

religions (I can't fit them all on the screen) https://pasteboard.co/IGKX3st.png

cultures https://pasteboard.co/IGKYcNO5.png

heightmap https://pasteboard.co/IGKXKIa.png

temperatures https://pasteboard.co/IGKZ5gk.png

Reply back with what area(s) you may want to claim. I accept paint images with just circles of general areas too. I'll edit them in and put the more finalized pics onto an image hosting website for prolonged use.
Last edited by Kaystein on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limoca
Lobbyist

Postby Limoca » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Thank you for your answers!

Here is my claim.

So that's basically two islands, the larger land mass and the small one to the west

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:17 pm

interesting, really torn on being my own nation or making one for this map.

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Limoca wrote:Thank you for your answers!

Here is my claim.

So that's basically two islands, the larger land mass and the small one to the west

Sweet. Want me to add any custom culture or religions since that area lacks any?

Limoca
Lobbyist

Postby Limoca » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:29 pm

Kaystein wrote:
Limoca wrote:Thank you for your answers!

Here is my claim.

Sweet. Want me to add any custom culture or religions since that area lacks any?

Thanks!
hmm, i'll try to think of some ideas and let you know

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Limoca wrote:
Kaystein wrote:

Thanks!

I'll just add "Limocan" for both then as placeholders.

San Montalbano
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Montalbano » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am

ugh :/ hard to think

Limoca
Lobbyist

Postby Limoca » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:05 am

Kaystein wrote:
Limoca wrote:
Thanks!

I'll just add "Limocan" for both then as placeholders.

Yes please. Thanks.

Tam Dimei
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tam Dimei » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:52 am

This looks great! I would like to put my puppet nation of Port Edwinn on here so I can finally do something with that account and a few small colonies if that is fine with OP.

Satuga
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:53 am

Here's my claim along with my vassal country of Bigtopia (Orange outline)
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

Tam Dimei
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tam Dimei » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:09 am

Last edited by Tam Dimei on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tam Dimei
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tam Dimei » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:10 am

https://ibb.co/1fgw560

Here are my claims to the new land. All of these are small colonies with the exception of Port Edwinn which is autonomous.

Cape Neyveil: Might be the biggest of the Tam Dimei claims in the region. It is home to important economic fishing and mining of gold in its cold interior. Due to the temperatures, the population is exceptional low at 25,000 living within its borders with most of them being natives of the island. A rather small defense force of 500 stationed around forts in the cape protect it from incursion.

Fort Quillpine: An area surrounded by nations it has always been seen as one of the easiest to invade and the most vulnerable. Due to distance from Tam Dimei homeland, a growing independence movement has been plaguing the colony and it seems to be on the brink of war after peacekeepers from Port Edwinn have been brutal in keeping the peace. Whatever the case, it is still a colony and provides the homeland with vegetables. The current population stands at 82,000 with 2,000 military personals.

Isle of Mansford: The two islands are used for spying and listening. The one to the east is Mansfordland while the one to the west is Jacobsland. The two have formed a friendly rivalry with football games being especially rowdy. Petitions to make it an autonomous region of Tam Dimei have been considered but the threat of being attacked is always on the minds of Tam Dimei officials and only time will tell what holds for this little area of the world. The population stands at 76,954 with military personal kept classified.

Brelittle Island: A small weather station is in the middle of the island along with an emergency landing strip. An unoccupied fort lays on the shores of the island but has zero soldiers. This is just an area claimed by the Empire. Population 0 but 4 occasionally to check on the island.

Port Edwinn: The anchor in this region and where most of the military is stationed. Home to one of the only Islamic territories with nearly 70% of the population being Muslim. Port Edwinn is a strategic port and is considered a top priority for Tam Dimei. An invasion of this territory would lead to a counter by the mainland. However, it has its own security force consisting of natives and helps with providing soldiers for the region with some in Fort Quillpine and Cape Neyveil. The port is the most populous of the territories in the region with 218,789 people living in the state.

Kaystein
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Satuga wrote:Here's my claim along with my vassal country of Bigtopia (Orange outline)

It's the infamous 404 error! Can you upload the image again?

Satuga
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 pm

For some reason I'm having trouble with importing the actual image so instead I uploaded to a site which you can find https://ibb.co/sp4PC4x on there.
Funny quotes:

Tarsonis wrote:

(Image)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents