NATION

PASSWORD

Essenian Chancellor Election of 2018 [Election Ended]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Essena
Attaché

Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Essenian Chancellor Election of 2018 [Election Ended]

Postby Essena » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:49 am

The Essenian Post
The Essenian People Finally Have a Voice in Government
November 1, 2018
By: James Daniel

November is a historic day for Essenians because they will get their chance to vote for the next Chancellor. This is historic because the first Chancellor of Essena William Calaway was voted on by the National Convention when Essena was transitioning from US rule to independence. William Calaway will not be part of the ballot because of a promise he made during his inauguration speech, where he said "Since I am not directly elected by the people when my term is done I will not run for reelection and I will let the people decide who they want in office. As the Essena motto goes Strength and Prosperity By The People!" On the upcoming election Calaway has given his advice to those running for the office by saying "Be patient and kind but strong and competent. You are the voice of the people, they are your boss."
It is expected that many Essenians will go to the polls to vote. Excitement is high knowing that their vote will be history and will also steer the ship of state for years to come. Who will win? Who will the people choose? Will it be the right choice? All these questions will be answered in this upcoming election.

Elections Will Run until November 15, 2019

Chancellor Election of 1982-1983

Essenian Representative Party (ERP) Candidate
Nominee: Representative Henry Green
63 years old
Representative, Mayor, Businessman
Running-mate: Governor Mark Andrews
54 years old
Governor, Representative

Henry Green is a Representative from the Amerigo District and is also the founder of Green Acres, a food processing company. Green's running-mate Representative Mark Anderws is a career politician from the Esseni District. The Green Campaign supports less restrictive gun laws, Pro-Life laws to curtail abortion, and closer ties to the Christian religion. Green also wants the power of the Chancellor to be loosened by creating a Board of Governors wing of the government. He also wants to detain abusers and exile them from the country or create a large prison that can be compared to Alcatraz. Representative Green wants to steer the nation to a more conservative route.

Democracy Party of Essena (DPE) Candidate
Nominee: Governor Richard Romero
49 years old
Governor, Representative , Professor
Running-mate: Mayor Joseph Oliver
51 years old
Mayor, Comedy News Host

Richard Romero is the Governor of the Buckstone District. Forest's running-mate Joseph Oliver is the mayor of Hogsville in the Staglion District and is a former comedian news host of The News Show. The Romero campaign wants to solidify Essenian laws on abortion, separation church and state, and gun restrictive laws. Governor Romero wants to steer the country in a more centrist/ social liberal route.

Civil Liberty Party (CLP) Candidate
Nominee: Mrs. Linda McMillan
52 years old
Businesswoman, Lawyer
Running-mate: Representative Richard Yi
68 years old
Representative, Mayor

Mrs. Linda McMillian is the CEO of the Reinhardt Inc, a gun manufacturing company. Mrs. McMullin's running-mate is Richard Yi the Representative from the Carter District. Mrs. McMullin wants to give people a choice in life and wants government regulation to be minimum. Mrs. McMillian is Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun, and Pro Free markets. She wants to allow private institutions to set up schools in Essena to give people more of a choice. McMullin wants to steer the country in a more centrist/ conservative route.

Essena Buck Party (EBP) Candidate
Nominee: Mrs. Georgina Sanders
47 years old
Lawyer, Mayor
Running-mate: Representative Franklin Gates
51 years old
Representative

Mrs. Georgina Sanders is a lawyer that lives in the Carter District. Mrs. Sanders running-mate is Franklin Gates the representative from the Christen District. Mrs. Sanders want to put more emphasis on green technology, economy, and living. She wants to all Essenians to protect the environment for the good of the next generation. She does not support any nation that uses fossil fuels and has said she would not interact with them. She wants to protect the Great Buck which can be hunted. Mrs. Sanders wants to steer the country in a more social liberal route with a heavy emphasis on the environment.
Last edited by Essena on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.
The Serene Republic of Essena
"One Nation, United by the People"
Chancellor Marcus Harrison | President Winston Mosquemound | Secretary of State Adam Ryder
The Essenian Post | Memeber of The Western Isles

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:50 am

One Issue on the minds of voters during this election is the legalization majaurauna for recreational purposes. In Essena majaurauna is only legal for medicinal purposes and a person needs a doctor to prescribe it to them.

Supporters for legalizing majaurauna for recreational purposes say that it will help the economy and it will also lower the occupancy in the crowded jails of Essena. Supporters say that majaurauna is as harmless as drinking alcohol; if drinking alcohol is legal then recreational majaurauna should be legal too.

Critics on the other hand say recreational majaurauna is not good for the population. Most critics are against recreational legalization because of the smoking aspect of the drug. We want Essena to be smoking free one day and legalizing majaurauna for recreational use will lead to more smokers.

Supports legalization of recreational majaurauna: Civil Liberty Party (CLP); Essena Buck Party (EBP)

Does not support legalization of recreational majaurauna: Essenian Representative Party; Democracy Party of Essena

Statements By the Candidates
Representative Henry Green: "I believe that this nation suffers from a smoking problem and recreational majaurauna will just fuel it. I believe that we need to keep our nation healthy and strong and it starts with protecting the younger generation from bad habits. On medicinal majaurauna I think more research needs to be done and that we need to make sure doctors are not prescribing smoking as a why to make people feel better."

Governor Richard Romero: "We want to keep Essena smoke free and healthy. Yes I understand the argument about alcohol and majaurauna but I believe smoking is worse for our populace than drinking is. I still support medicinal majaurauna for the innovations its made in the health industry but I do hope that with me as Chancellor we will be on step closer to eliminating smoking that's clogging our children's lungs once and for all.

Mrs. Linda McMillan: "To give people a choice is the basis of any democracy and I believe that we should let the populace decide on this issue. While I do not support smoking, I do support what the people of Essena and I will govern accordingly."

Mrs. Georgina Sanders: "I believe that everything can be reused and I support using every part of a product so that or nation does not creat unnecessary waste. That is why I believe recreational majaurauna is a must. The majaurauna plant must be used to its fullest extent and to do that we need the option of having it be recreational and not just medicinal."
Last edited by Essena on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chancellor Marcus Harrison | President Winston Mosquemound | Secretary of State Adam Ryder

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 am

Mandy Consgrove here of the Essenian News Network and I have an exclusive interview with all the candidates in this year's election. For our first interviewee we have the Democracy Party candidate Governor of Buckstone Richard Romero.

Mrs. Consgrove: Hello Governor welcome! Glad you could fit this interview into your busy schedule of campaigning and kissing babies.

Gov. Romero: Hello Mrs. Cosgrove, I'm glad to be here. Thank you for the invite.

Mrs. Consgrove: So let us get right to the questions shall we?
First question if elected Chancellor what is your vision for Essena?

Gov. Romero: Sure, go ahead.
Well my vision for Essena is very simple and it is to help it prosper. As a Governor I deal with a lot of people in a district. I have to take into account everyone's need and that is not simple. So I have to bridge the gap between simple and not so simple and once that bridge is built prosperity will follow.

Mrs. Consgrove: Having Essena prosper sounds good and all but in any specific terms how would you go about doing that?

Gov. Romero: Well Mrs. Cosgrove we are a young independent nation. We have a lot opportunity at out disposal because of that fact. One way that Essena can prosper is to be heavily involved with the outside world trough trades, deals, and aid to those less fortunate nations. Another way is to focus our spending on education. The smarter our citizens the better off Essena will be.

Mrs. Consgrove: Okay. Now about spending, how would you divy up the spending for lets say the military, healthcare, education, and infrastructure.

Gov. Romero: For spending my plans would lean heavier towards education and infrastructure. Yes military spending may be hit but that hit would only affect non-essential equipment but it does not mean my administration would turn a blind eye to healthcare or the military. It is just the piece of the spending will move. I really do believe education will help Essena prosper and have you seen the infrastructure around the country? It's not good and needs to be fixed.

Mrs. Consgrove: You really want Essena to prosper huh?

Gov. Romero: Why yes ma'am I do, I really do. Not wanting to talk ill about Chancellor Calaway, I thank him for all he has done for the nation and I would consider him one of the great Essenian Chancellors, but we need leadership that is voted on by the people than by a Convention. I've been Governor of Buckstone since the beginning born and raised, I know the citizens of Buckstone and I they know me and I hope to do the same with the people of Essena.

Mrs. Consgrove: So inspiring Mr. Governor.
So let me ask what do you think of Chacnellor Calaway's new decree of moving Spanish and German monuments and statues out of certain public places and to museums? Do you think that is an affront to our history?

Gov. Romero: Thank you Mrs. Cosgrove.
So this new decree Chancellor Calaway has issued is something I support. I do not think we are shunning history we are just moving it to places more appropriate where people can learn from them. Erasing history is not good for education and you know me and education for Essenians.

Mrs. Consgrove: Okay. Well our time is almost up, do you have any final thoughts Governor Romero?

Gov. Romero: Well I have to say this for everyone out there having an education is important. It opens a lot of doors and if elected a lot of doors will open for Essena as a nation and we will be able to prosper. So please go out and vote and make your voices heard. For the good of the nation and for the good of the children. Thank you.

Mrs. Consgrove: And that was the Democracy Party candidate Governor Richard Romero. Stay tuned for next time where we interview the Essena Buck Party Candidate Mrs. Georgina Sanders. See you all next time. Stay Classy Essena.

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:29 am

XI.VIII.MMXIX
An Open Letter to Representative Henry Green

My name is the Golg, the freely elected People's King of the Narnian Republic of Bisim.

Firstly, allow me to commend you on your nation's first free election. As the victor of Bisim's first ever election, I believe I am acutely aware of the momentous nature of this occasion.

While both I as an individual and my government clearly have no role in deciding the fate of your election, I would be remiss if I did not publicly endorse a candidate such as yourself. I believe your vision for you nation to be the clearest path to generations of growth and success.

Should you need any advice as this election continues, feel free to contact my office. I would also encourage you to lobby your nation for the establishment on an embassy in our nation. We would love nothing more than to see your nation grow comfortable on the international stage.

As the Lion Roars,
Embassy Exchange Program Constitution
Bisi Archaeology Survey Corporation
Former WA Delegate for: The Council of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Narnia, The World of Narnia.
Current WA Delegate for: Narnia
Most posts made prior January 1st 2019 are non-canon.
2011 John Cookson Memorial Shield

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Bisim wrote:
XI.VIII.MMXIX
An Open Letter to Representative Henry Green

My name is the Golg, the freely elected People's King of the Narnian Republic of Bisim.

Firstly, allow me to commend you on your nation's first free election. As the victor of Bisim's first ever election, I believe I am acutely aware of the momentous nature of this occasion.

While both I as an individual and my government clearly have no role in deciding the fate of your election, I would be remiss if I did not publicly endorse a candidate such as yourself. I believe your vision for you nation to be the clearest path to generations of growth and success.

Should you need any advice as this election continues, feel free to contact my office. I would also encourage you to lobby your nation for the establishment on an embassy in our nation. We would love nothing more than to see your nation grow comfortable on the international stage.

As the Lion Roars,
(Image)

To the People's King of the Narnian Republic of Bisim,

I, Henry Green would like to thank you personally for the support for the ideals and values that I wish to bring to Essena if I am elected Chancellor. I am glad to see that you would like to establish embassies between our nations and whatever happens in the election I will let whoever the next Chancellor will be know about establishing an embassy between our nations.

Sincerely,
Representative Henry Green
Last edited by Essena on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:32 am

Mandy Consgrove here of the Essenian News Network and we are back with the segment where I get an exclusive interview with all the candidates in this year's election. For our second interviewee we have the Representative Party candidate Amerigo Henry Green.

Mrs. Consgrove: Hello Mr. Representative and welcome! Glad you could do this interview with your busy schedule.

Rep. Henry Green: Hello Mrs. Cosgrove, glad to be here.

Mrs. Consgrove: So let's get right to the questions.
I asked this question to your opponent. So I will ask you as well if elected Chancellor what is your vision for Essena?

Rep. Henry Green: If elected as Chancellor of Essena my values can be summed up in my campaign slogan "Faithful, Powerful, and Educated." Meaning I want Essena to get back to it roots when it was under Prussia's control. For Faith, I want the nation to be closer in religion. Religion can be a uniting factor and I would want to see it unite all Essenians as well. For Powerful, I want to build up and improve our armed forces. Our armed forces have desperately been in need of improved weapons and technology and since we are in a sense a new nation we need to make sure Essena does not fall back to other nations. For Education, I want to make sure all Essenians have an education. Education is very important and I would like to see Essena having a 100% literacy. I know Essena can do it they just need the right leadership.

Mrs. Consgrove: Okay. So with those points let's go deeper on the subject. I know you cannot be too specific with your policies but with faith how would you go about implementing faith in Essena.

Rep. Henry Green: So I'll try my best to go into detail. Just know this is a rough sketch as to what I'll do, it may change if I am elected. So for faith the first thing I would do is solidify Christianity as the national religion of Essena.

Mrs. Consgrove: Aren't you afraid that your policy is against freedom of religion?

Rep. Henry Green: No, I don't think so. You see Essena has been under nations that mainly adhered to Christianity. I am just following in tradition.

Mrs. Consgrove: Okay, so let's move on your plan to improve the army.

Rep. Henry Green: Yes let's. So our armed forces are the best and I would just want to help them be better by making sure they have up to date equipment. Getting updated equipment is important to our national security.

Mrs. Consgrove: So let us move on to your last value, education.

Rep. Henry Green: Yes, so I want Essena to be the first nation in the world to have a 100% literacy rate. Improbably yes but it can be done by having a strict and defined education plan.

Mrs. Consgrove: Well thank you Representative Green thank you for coming and good luck in the election.

Rep. Henry Green: It was a pleasure thank you.

Mrs. Consgrove: So before we end I have some bad news the candidates for both The Buck Party and the Civil Liberty Party did not have time in their schedule to come for the interview so our interviews end here. Thank you again for watching and remember voting ends November 15, 2019!
Last edited by Essena on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

NS Kiev Ukraine
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 06, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby NS Kiev Ukraine » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Image:
Make and Keep Ukraine Great Again.
Volodymyr Zelensky
President of NS Kiev Ukraine.
Conservative Republican Nationalist Party CRNP.
NS Kiev Council of Ministers with Pics.
Democratic Capitalist Republic of NS Kiev Ukraine.

To the government of Essena and Henry Green:

Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

I was comedian, while I think DPE Joseph oliver is great comedian like me, I not agree with him. I vote and support Henry Green, I love ERP Representative Democracy. should have been on video not phone call lol, I make joke, I laugh at my own joke lol (laughter in the room lol)

Image:
Vadym Prystaiko
NS Kiev Ukraine Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations

Since President Volodymyr Zelensky, English not very good (lol laughter in the room) I speak for President now (laughter in the room lol).

Our government supports Representative Henry Green, former Mayor and rich successful businessman as the next Chancellor of Essena and the Essenian People, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

We believe we can make a great fair free trade agreement with Essena and Chancellor Henry Green, increasing exports and imports fairly between our nations and People, a good deal, a great deal.

We support you on your immigration policies for Essena, less restrictive gun laws, Pro-Life laws to curtail abortions, closer ties to the Christian religion and locking up the crooks, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

According to our current day census of our Center of National Statistis Cen,
their are 13 333 legal Essenian foreign nationals of Essenian and Ukrainian birth and descent in our nation. 75 % of which are at least old enough to vote in your nation's 1983 Chancellor elections, 10 000 strong. They voted in our nation on your chancellor elections as follows:

10 000 * 01 % - 0 100 votes for - EBP Georgina Sanders and Franklin Gates
10 000 * 02 % - 0 200 votes for - CLP Lady Linda McMillan and Richard Yi
10 000 * 46 % - 4 600 votes for - DPE Richard Romero and comedian Joseph oliver
10 000 * 51 % - 5 100 votes for - ERP Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews

They hope and trust in a close election their votes will decide the election. We hope and trust you will count your nation's legal foreign nationals votes in your 1983 Chancellor elections.

Vadym Prystaiko - NS Kiev Ukraine Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations

Government of NS Kiev Ukraine:
Image:
Volodymyr Zelensky

Make and Keep America Great Again.
With US President Donald J Trump.
USA Council of Ministers with Pics.
Democratic Capitalist Republic of the USA.
NS Kiev Ukraine, As the Ukrainian Dude, Interplanetarium Romae, with the President of Ukraine Pic, of Volodymyr Zelenskyy says, Stand With Ukraine. Ukraine Forever! Down With Putin Down with the CCP of China. In Spanish, English and Ukrainian - Viva Ucrania Libre - Freedom For Ukraine - Хай живе вільна Україна Khay zhyve vilʹna Ukrayina. I am Pro Taiwan I call Taiwan China as the one and only true China. I have the nations of NS Taiwan China and NS Greater Taiwan China. Viva Ukraine Libre Y Democratica. I have all the real nations of the world, regional nations and greater nations, I have conquered the real world, lol.

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:38 am

NS Kiev Ukraine wrote:(Image):
Volodymyr Zelensky

To the government of Essena and Henry Green:

Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

I was comedian, while I think DPE Joseph oliver is great comedian like me, I not agree with him. I vote and support Henry Green, I love ERP Representative Democracy. should have been on video not phone call lol, I make joke, I laugh at my own joke lol (laughter in the room lol)

(Image):
Vadym Prystaiko
NS Kiev Ukraine Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations

Since President Volodymyr Zelensky, English not very good (lol laughter in the room) I speak for President now (laughter in the room lol).

Our government supports Representative Henry Green, former Mayor and rich successful businessman as the next Chancellor of Essena and the Essenian People, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

We believe we can make a great fair free trade agreement with Essena and Chancellor Henry Green, increasing exports and imports fairly between our nations and People, a good deal, a great deal.

We support you on your immigration policies for Essena, less restrictive gun laws, Pro-Life laws to curtail abortions, closer ties to the Christian religion and locking up the crooks, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

According to our current day census of our Center of National Statistis Cen,
their are 13 333 legal Essenian foreign nationals of Essenian and Ukrainian birth and descent in our nation. 75 % of which are at least old enough to vote in your nation's 1983 Chancellor elections, 10 000 strong. They voted in our nation on your chancellor elections as follows:

10 000 * 01 % - 0 100 votes for - EBP Georgina Sanders and Franklin Gates
10 000 * 02 % - 0 200 votes for - CLP Lady Linda McMillan and Richard Yi
10 000 * 46 % - 4 600 votes for - DPE Richard Romero and comedian Joseph oliver
10 000 * 51 % - 5 100 votes for - ERP Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews

They hope and trust in a close election their votes will decide the election. We hope and trust you will count your nation's legal foreign nationals votes in your 1983 Chancellor elections.

Vadym Prystaiko - NS Kiev Ukraine Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations

Government of NS Kiev Ukraine:
(Image):
Volodymyr Zelensky

To President Volodymyr Zelensky of NS Kiev Ukraine,

I, Henry Green would like to thank you personally for the support for the ideals and values that I wish to bring to Essena if I am elected Chancellor. Hopefully with your support the Essenian people will see that I can Make Essena Great Again.

Sincerely,
Representative Henry Green

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:39 am

Last Day to Vote in the Election for Chancellor.
Polls will close on at 11:59PM EST on November 15, 2019.
Last edited by Essena on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Voting Has Closed

Thank you to everyone that participated. I will now use a randomizer to choose a candidate 10,000 times to simulate the Essenian people voting and I will add that number to the voting stats.

The Randomizer
https://www.nctm.org/adjustablespinner/

This is the voting as it stands now
Essenian Representative Party Candidate - Representative Henry Green: 22 votes - 39%
Democracy Party of Essena Candidate - Governor Richard Romero: 19 votes - 34%
Civil Liberty Party Candidate - Mrs. Linda McMillan: 8 votes - 14%
Essena Buck Party - Mrs. Georgina Sanders: 7 votes - 13%
Last edited by Essena on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Essena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Essena » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:32 am

New Chancellor Has Been Elected
November 20, 2019
By: Henry McFinnegan

The Essenian election bureau has counted all the votes and have announced the Governor Robert Romero will be the next Chancellor of Essena. The race was a close one with Romero having a 3 point lead against Representative Henry Green. With Romero's victory a new President has also been elected Mayor Joseph Oliver.

Forum Poll

Randomizer Poll

Romero: 2548 + 19
Green: 2542 + 22
McMillan: 2472 + 8
Sanders: 2438 + 7

Romero: 2567
Green: 2564
McMillan: 2480
Sanders: 2445

The winner of the 2019 Chancellor elections and the next Chancellor of Essena is Governor Robert Romero!

Robert Romero had this to say about his win "Today is the start of a new Essena, a prosperous Essena. The people have finally chosen their Chancellor and I am here to lead Essena to great things. I hope that I live up to the expectations of all Essenians and by the grace of God lead with humility and respect."

Henry Green conceded by saying "Congratulations to newly elected Chancellor Romero. It was a long and hard campaign, very divisive. Though we came up short, it is time now to heal the nation and stand behind the next Chancellor for the sake of Essena."

Chancellor William Calaway has congratulated the new Chancellor by saying "Congratulations to the new Chancellor! I am glad to see that the democratic process went smoothly and that a peaceful transition from my administration to the next will happen. I look forward to giving the new Chancellor advice and hopes that he leads Essena to glory."

The inauguration of the next Chancellor will take play January 18th. This day will surely be one for the ages filled with patriotism and happiness.
Last edited by Essena on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

NS Kiev Ukraine
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 06, 2019

Postby NS Kiev Ukraine » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:06 am

ImageImage:
Volodymyr Zelensky

From President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky and Vadym Prystaiko,
NS Kiev Ukraine Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations:

To the government of Essena, Rep Henry Green, Governor Mark Andrews, Governor Robert Romero, comedian Joseph oliver and The Essenian election bureau:

The nation and government of NS Kiev Ukraine, supports Henry Green, former Mayor and rich successful businessman as the next Chancellor of Essena and the Essenian People, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

In the name of the 5,100 legal Essenian foreign nationals of Essenian and Ukrainian birth and descent in our nation that voted in your nation's election, who hoped and trusted their votes would count in a close election, as follows:

In the name of the 10 000 * 51 % - 5 100 votes for - ERP Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews

We charge massive electoral vote fraud in the Essena elections by using the randomizer. If the randomizer were a real randomizer, it would have given a close election victory to Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews, of the Essenian Representative Party. The randomizer is no randomizer.

NS Kiev Ukraine demands an official investigation committee of fair judges on the official Essena election results, and the so called randomizer.

We demand Rep Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews be declared the rightful official winners of the Essena Chancellor election of 2018.

We ask all fellow democratic nations to denounce the massive election vote fraud with the randomizer, to demand Rep Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews be declared the rightful official winners of the Essena Chancellor election of 2018. on this Essena international website page, To Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

The Government of NS Kiev Ukraine:
Image:
Volodymyr Zelensky

Last edited by NS Kiev Ukraine on Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
NS Kiev Ukraine, As the Ukrainian Dude, Interplanetarium Romae, with the President of Ukraine Pic, of Volodymyr Zelenskyy says, Stand With Ukraine. Ukraine Forever! Down With Putin Down with the CCP of China. In Spanish, English and Ukrainian - Viva Ucrania Libre - Freedom For Ukraine - Хай живе вільна Україна Khay zhyve vilʹna Ukrayina. I am Pro Taiwan I call Taiwan China as the one and only true China. I have the nations of NS Taiwan China and NS Greater Taiwan China. Viva Ukraine Libre Y Democratica. I have all the real nations of the world, regional nations and greater nations, I have conquered the real world, lol.

Republican President Donald J Trump USA
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 09, 2019

Postby Republican President Donald J Trump USA » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:05 am

Image:
Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

I agree with my close friend and great comedian, President of Ukraine Voloodymyr Zelensky and Vadym Prystaiko - NS Kiev Ukraine Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations, above. Their has been massive election vote fraud in the Essena 2018 elections using the randomizer, the randomizer is no randomizer. It is a tool for massive election vote fraud in Essena.

I demand Rep Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews be declared the rightful official winners of the Essena Chancellor election of 2018, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

I demand an official investigation committee of fair judges on the official Essena election results, and the so called randomizer.

I demand the election crooks be ousted like the so called whistleblower in America (the USA) against me for political reasons by the leftist Liberal Democrats, not for justice in America (the USA), tried and convicted for treason and all crimes they have committed against Essena and the Essenian people.

We ask and call all fellow democratic nations to denounce the massive election vote fraud with the randomizer, to demand Rep Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews be declared the rightful official winners of the Essena Chancellor election of 2018. on this Essena international website page, To Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

USA President Donald J Trump.
Democratic Capitalist Republic of the USA
Last edited by Republican President Donald J Trump USA on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Make America Great Again - Republican President Donald J Trump of the USA- America First, USA USA USA, Make America Great Again, with Pride and Honor, and Republican President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great President of the USA, with Pride and Honor. For the 2 Greatest American Presidents ever of the USA, with Pride and Honor.

Greater Miami Shores
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 am

ImageImage:
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations - Otto Reich -
German Austrian Cuban Jewish father - Cuban catholic mother of Spaniard birth and descent.
Vice Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations - Giovanni Corrado -
Young 20 years old Giovanni Corrado of Italian birth and descent.
The next Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations and,
Popular two five year terms future President of Greater Miami Shores.

Presidents of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, a great former comedian, Republican President Donald J Trump of the USA, President Lincoln Diaz-Balart and Vice President Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Greater Miami Shores, the 3 and 4 amigos, strongly condemn the undemocratic government and Essenian elections bureau, for using the randomizer tool for massive election fraud in Essena. Against rich businessman Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews of the right wing Representative Essenian democratic Party.

We are studying what to do about the undemocratic political crisis in Essena. But we have denounced Essena in all international political, economic, social and tourist organizations. We applied personal, economic, political, tourist and military sanctions to hit it hard where it counts and hurts. They can only be lifted when our demands are met and satisfied.

We demand rich business man Rep Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews be declared the rightful official winners of the Essena Chancellor election of 2018, to Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

We demand an official investigation committee of fair judges on the official Essena election results, and the so called randomizer.

We demand the election crooks be ousted like the so called whistleblower in America (the USA) against President trump for political reasons by the leftist Liberal Democrats, not for justice in America (the USA), tried and convicted for treason and all crimes they have committed against Essena and the Essenian people.

We ask and call all fellow democratic nations to denounce the massive election vote fraud with the randomizer, to demand rich business man Rep Henry Green and Governor Mark Andrews of the democratic Essenian Representative Party, be declared the rightful official winners of the Essena Chancellor election of 2018. on this Essena international website page, To Make and Keep Essena Great Again.

Make and Keep Ukraine, USA, Miami and Essena Great Again.

Greater Miami Shores Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations - Otto Reich.
Greater Miami Shores Vice Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations - Giovanni Corrado.

Make and Keep Miami Great again.
President Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
Vice President Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.
Greater Miami Shores Council of Ministers with Pics,
Parliamentary leaders and future Presidents and Vice Presidents.

Meet our Council of Ministers with Pics.
Parliamentary leaders and future Presidents.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... /id=846690

out of character comments all 3 nations are Greater Miami Shore nations of - Alberto a native Cuban and American citizen. If you wish I will withdraw any or all 3 nation posts if requested to do to so, please just send me a friendly or decent TG requesting to do so, thank you - GMS - Alberto.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repetitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. My Opinions Are Not Bad Opinions No Ones Opinions Are Bad Opinons. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue, disagree, on Trump, elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians and whatevers, with respect. This Respect Is Given It Is Not Earned, This Respect Is Called Freedom of Expression and Democracy. This Man Always Says What He Means, I Am The Real Thing. I Make Ted Cruz look like a Leftist. I have been on NS For over 10 Years with a Perfect Record of No Baiting, Trolling, Flaming, or Using Foul Language. I Am Very Proud of It and Wish To Keep My Record Clean. But I Am Not The Only One On NS. GMS. I'm Based.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information