NATION

PASSWORD

[Q&A | IC & OOC] Inquiries Office of The New Quebec State

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Q&A | IC & OOC] Inquiries Office of The New Quebec State

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:58 am

The New Quebec State
National Assembly - English Inquiries Office
Image - -Image
From: Office of the Premier, Greater Montréal Region, New Québec.
Sent: November 3, 1995.
To: Addressed to the public.
Warmest regards, our international English-speaking friends.

The Inquiries Office is a new creation of the Quebecois National Assembly and the Office of the Premier, designed to improve the accessibility and outreach of The New Quebec State internationally, and overseas. With this, individuals, governments, and organisations from across the world can submit any questions, inquiries, or diplomatic requests that they have regarding Quebec and it's Government. Senders can expect a letter response answering their inquiry from a select official of the National Assembly. These inquiries can regard anything as major as religious persecution, or anything minor such as the time of day and weather.

It is well-known fact that the Quebecois love their culture, language, history, and tradition, but the nation and its people also understand that it is important to not be lost in the past when the world moves ever-forward in time. Quebec wishes to adapt to our ever-changing and modernising world, and openness, security, and transparency with the international community is high in our list of priorities. It is the goal of the National Assembly to provide these virtues via the inquiries office set before the reader.

Senders must have a valid post office or postal address, regardless of the type of mail sent. The Office of the Premier nor the National Assembly will not respond in any other means of communication other than traditional handwritten letters in compliance with Quebecois cultural protection laws.

Regards, from your friends in the Francophone heart of North America.

~ Premier of New Québec, Reverend Cédric Lésage.
~ Lead Translation Officer, Edward J. Cross.

[Stamp - Church of Montreal Post] [5¢]
Approved for post by the Sûreté du Québec.

Conduct
The English-Inquiries Office will accept any non-offending questions from any individuals, governments, and organisations, whereby the question will be routed to the appropriate member of government. If a persons wishes to direct a question to a specific member of the National Assembly, other then the Premier and the Cleric, they may view a list of other prominent government officials on our webpage.

Out-of-character questions are accepted with limitation and discretion.

Please take the courtesy to abide by the following Code of Conduct:
x) Code of Conduct, Limitations, and Disclaimers are subject to alteration without warning.
I) Please differentiate OOC material with [Square Brackets]

II) User will not comment OOC opinions on genocides, real modern politics, war-crimes, POTUS, or any other related material.
II - i) This applies to this thread as well as TGs. Stop asking for the user's out-of-character opinions on real world issues, they aren't for show.
II - ii) User does not accept commissions of the paid and unpaid variety. User's work is for their own and their acquainted.

III) Proposals of diplomatic, military, and economic variety are also welcome.
IV) Discussions are encouraged.
V) Declarations of war are not permitted in the Inquiry Office, please direct all declarations of war to the NvQ's telegrams directly.

lmao i hope you have a huge screen because if you dont the format must look awful
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 am

[Reserved]
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Anonymous Enquirer wrote:How are Jehovah's Witnesses treated in Quebec?

Sent: September 8, 1995.
Regards, anonymous enquirer:

Jehovah's Witnesses and other Christian denominations don't see much persecution through state legislature, but they will always remain a minority. In-fact, they are such a small minority that the National Assembly does not hold data on the amount of Jehovah's Witnesses in the country. Quebec sees itself as a homeland and refugee free from sin for cultural Christianity in North America, and that includes it's denominations. Other then being popularly ostracised, Jehovah's Witnesses are not considered enemies of the state, and cultural protection laws designed to keep Roman Catholicism and/or the Church of Montreal the dominant denomination in Quebec remain in place.

[Stamp - Church of Montreal Post] [5¢] || Approved for post by the Sûreté du Québec.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: So, I will try my best to be respectful on this matter, so I would like to ask: What is up with you folks recently threatening to bully the Valentian children, simply because of their nature? I find that extremely distasteful, not just because they are Valentians, but because of bullying as a whole. With that said, you do you, while we will still impose travel restrictions.

Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira “Неуловимый, Женщина-шпион” Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill Khorosheva Vin. Zolina łnt. Natasha Vasilisa Helen Ceeta Tescelyn Maximovna: Does your nation have a secret service? Given the nature of the question, no, I am not expecting anything too revealing. A simple Yes/No, along with a name of the secret service (if it exists), will do.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:49 am

Valentine Z wrote:Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: So, I will try my best to be respectful on this matter, so I would like to ask: What is up with you folks recently threatening to bully the Valentian children, simply because of their nature? I find that extremely distasteful, not just because they are Valentians, but because of bullying as a whole. With that said, you do you, while we will still impose travel restrictions.

Sent: November 5, 1995.
Regards, Valentijn S. Maxwell [...]:

Though the Premier has undoubtedly drawn unwanted attention to himself through his 'malicious-noir' humorisms, as the Commander of the Quebec's finest, I can personally assure the Valentians that no 'Valentian-exclusive bullying doctrine' nor a 'bullying doctrine' of any sort has even been brought up for debate in the National Assembly.

Though Valentains currently make up less then a percent of our population, the Sûreté du Québec would like to inform both yourself and the public that we keep a close eye on our student population. We intervene immediately in any bullying, delinquency, and vice. We simply have to after the Monseigneur-Richard High School Shooting.

If it is any consolation, our security detail for the Premier had to be expanded and intensified the few days after he had made those remarks.

~ Commandant de SdQ, France Gendron.

[Stamp - Church of Montreal Post] [5¢] || Approved for post by the Sûreté du Québec.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:53 am

"With the Royal Commonwealth declaring war on Munkcester, how will New Quebec respond to the war? To Palmyrion?"
-Chelsea Elago, Commonwealth News Service
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:03 am

Valentine Z wrote:Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira “Неуловимый, Женщина-шпион” Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill Khorosheva Vin. Zolina łnt. Natasha Vasilisa Helen Ceeta Tescelyn Maximovna: Does your nation have a secret service? Given the nature of the question, no, I am not expecting anything too revealing. A simple Yes/No, along with a name of the secret service (if it exists), will do.

Regards, Jolyn Maxine Caulfield [...]:

It truly all depends as to what one would define as a 'secret service'.

The Sûreté du Québec, or in English, simply the Safeguards of Quebec, is our long-standing law-enforcement and military organisation. Aside from various other emergency services, we incorporate a military-trained tactical unit; RAID (comparable to an intensified American SWAT), and a vice unit; Escadron d'Église (comparable to the American ATF or DEA). As Adjutant-Commandant and head office of both departments, I am certain that one, if not both of these organisations operate a 'secret intelligence unit' capable of or currently conducting national services.

For protection services, the Premier's entourage is quite slim. The professional yet local Montreal Police Service handle most of the day-to-day routine protection services in and outside the city in distinct police uniform, and often attribute only one officer to accompany the Premier or his Cleric. The National Assembly sees little to no personal protection. This fluctuates as necessary.

~ Adj-Commandant de SdQ, Vince D. Lagare.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:11 am

Palmyrion wrote:"With the Royal Commonwealth declaring war on Munkcester, how will New Quebec respond to the war? To Palmyrion?"
-Chelsea Elago, Commonwealth News Service

Regards, Commonwealth News Service:

The National Assembly and Sûreté du Québec were unaware that the Palmyrion Royal Commonwealth has entered a state of war with Munkcester. The Quebecois Republic has no interest in combatting an uncessary war, and such affairs are the own of Palmyrion and Munkcester.

The National Assembly is aware, however, that the Royal Commonwealth is planning on mobilising it's navy to blockade the host of the Slavery Abolition Conference, which may very likely be held in Montreal. Let us make this clear, should the Commonwealth be sucidial enough to invoke such a henious plan that infringes on the sovereignty of the Quebecois, our allies and I shall not take lightly at all. And you, foreign journalists, should flee our cities if your government ever comes to that.

~ Lead Translation Officer, Edward J. Cross.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Sponsored Message

The administration of The Francosphère Council extends it's hand to all Francophone nations spanning the Earth, and beyond. It is our mission that no nation built, cultivated, and educated by the French stand alone in their time of strife. History is often just history but a culture is something more. Don't abandon your heritage and your ancestors, petition your local governments to join the ranks of the The Francosphère Council.

Together, we can preserve and prosper under an era of French cultural, historical, and liguistic diversity.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 pm

Anonymous Enquirer wrote:Why be a crusader state?

Sent: September 7, 1995.

The classification of "Crusader State" is a symbolic cultural and religious nod to our French-Catholic ancestors, specifically King St. Louis IX who established various Crusader States in the name of God and Christianity.

In practice, quaint Quebec is a modest Republic and invokes no modern crusader status in Government, however, we will never forget our ancient lineage, traditions, and memories of the past.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Anonymous Enquirer wrote:How are Jews treated in Quebec?

Sent: September 7, 1995.

Jews aren't targeted or singled-out by the Quebecois religious laws. It is only natural for the nation-state to protect it's culture, heritage, and religious values, and these values align with the Catholic faith. Laws are put into place to suppress foreign religions to ensure that the Catholic majority is perpetuated from generation to generation.

That is not to say that Quebecois Jews are infringed or defaced. Though they will always represent a slim minority of French blood, they are of French blood, and they are our citizens, under our protection and love.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:07 pm

From: The Imperial And Royal House of Alpeia(Formely Froid-Courrone-Picardy)
Sent: November 8th XXXX
To: Office of the Premier, Greater Montréal Region, New Québec

Imperial and Royal Telegram Service, 1804 Rue de Louis XIV, Lutetia(Paris), Alpes a Septentrionalis

Salutations, to our god blessed brothers in Québec. We have come to ask you a quite simple question in our opinion.

But there are many different mentions of royalty and a monarchy in Québec, such as royal guards, a royal anthem and what not. But there has never been explicit evidence saying that there is a monarchy. So we have come to ask, is there a monarchy in Quebec, or are these simply courtesy and the left-behinds of what almost was? Along with this, if there was a monarchy or a monarchy was planned, which house would have ruled over Québec?

We hope to hear from you soon and Dieu soit avec vous.

This message has been transferred on the Imperial Line from Fridigus Anmis Septentrionalis, to Rome, To Madrid, To Olisippo(Lisbon), to Port-Royal, to the Greater Montréal Region
This message was authorized by the Prince Guillaume of Amiénois

OOC: Hey, do you mind if I just steal some of your format?
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:00 am

"Does that thingy work? Yep, it does, good! I know, you will spit out lots of shit at us for that question, but we gonna ask it anyway. As ya'' know, we still have debates about which song we should use as anthem this year, and we have two choices: Alestorm-Drink and Manowar- Warriors of the world. People won't just accept any other variants, and we tried thousands of them. So, any ideas, dudes?"-Casey James

"I wonder, do you, Catholic folks, like Skyhooked? I do know, that you love it very very much! Even if your messages say different thing. Basically, what is the biggest thing, you like and dislike about good ol' Skyhooked?"-Curious dude.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:
From: The Imperial And Royal House of Alpeia(Formely Froid-Courrone-Picardy)
Sent: November 8th XXXX

Imperial and Royal Telegram Service, 1804 Rue de Louis XIV, Lutetia(Paris), Alpes a Septentrionalis

Salutations, to our god blessed brothers in Québec. We have come to ask you a quite simple question in our opinion.

But there are many different mentions of royalty and a monarchy in Québec, such as royal guards, a royal anthem and what not. But there has never been explicit evidence saying that there is a monarchy. So we have come to ask, is there a monarchy in Quebec, or are these simply courtesy and the left-behinds of what almost was? Along with this, if there was a monarchy or a monarchy was planned, which house would have ruled over Québec?

We hope to hear from you soon and Dieu soit avec vous.

This message has been transferred on the Imperial Line from Fridigus Anmis Septentrionalis, to Rome, To Madrid, To Olisippo(Lisbon), to Port-Royal, to the Greater Montréal Region
This message was authorized by the Prince Guillaume of Amiénois

Sent: November 10, 1995.
Regards, renowned Imperial & Royal House of Alpeia:

Officially and in practice, Quebec has no standing Monarchy, however, the intricacies are a tale of fact.

Though we hold no royal family and no hereditary positions of office, the closest counterpart to a Monarchy would be the Church of Quebec and it's head, Cleric Maria Cordéaux. The position of Cleric was in-fact passed down from her mother, Femillia Castellano, a Spanish Francoist, Devout Catholic, and casualty in the Secessionist War. Since the office preaches purity and virginity, it is unlikely that Saint Cordéaux will have a heir to the position, therefor ending the 'House of Cordéaux' after two terms, whereas a Bishop may succeed the role.

Our apparent obsession with the Monarchy stems from our historical roots, namely that of Royal New France. Our devotion to the French Monarchy and it's monarchs, namely Henry IV who is a popular figure and Canonized Saint in Quebec. Though his Empire may have faded into history, it booms with vigour and life in historic Quebec. Should a representative of the Alpes visit, I'm sure they'll be taken aback by the grand statues of gallant French Monarchs and heroes of the Empire that line our city centres. In-fact, we are confident that anyone you send will be able to name them all, one-by-one. Admittedly, though we may not have an interest in restoring the Monarchy to Quebec (subject to change), we carry no intent of forgetting our past.

Other remnants of the Monarchy include a fringe political group, dubbed the New Dominion Movement (NDM), which advocates for the restoration of the Canadian Dominion under British hegemony.

Oh, my brother in Christ, what could have been if we'd never hath fallen from greatness. What could have been.

With the blessings of God from Quebec,

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:Hey, do you mind if I just steal some of your format?

Absolutely not, good friend. Feel free to use and edit as you'd like.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:28 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Does that thingy work? Yep, it does, good! I know, you will spit out lots of shit at us for that question, but we gonna ask it anyway. As ya'' know, we still have debates about which song we should use as anthem this year, and we have two choices: Alestorm-Drink and Manowar- Warriors of the world. People won't just accept any other variants, and we tried thousands of them. So, any ideas, dudes?"-Casey James

Sent: November 11, 1995.
Regards, Casey James of Skyhooked:

Huh. Unfortunately for you, my good Skyhookedian friend, I am unfamiliar with these compositions. However, from our own analyisis of Skyhookedian society, we can most certainly suggest possible 'anthems'.

Though the National Orchestra of Quebec won't be able to lend spare hours to commissions, our youth orchestra most certainly can. We'd be willing to suggest a possible English rendition of this popular Germanic folk song, which we believe embodies the culture of Skyhooked. You can find an attached cassette tape here.

I'd be pleased to answer anymore musical-based questions to the best of my abilities.

~ Lead Conductor of Quebec, Romalov Landry.

Skyhooked wrote:"I wonder, do you, Catholic folks, like Skyhooked? I do know, that you love it very very much! Even if your messages say different thing. Basically, what is the biggest thing, you like and dislike about good ol' Skyhooked?"-Curious dude.

Sent: November 11, 1995.

Hm. If you already know that we love Skyhooked, why ask?

Regardless, we can always commend Skyhooked for never barring our religious missionary efforts to convert the population to a morally dignified lifestyle. The first step to rightoues reconciliation is openess, and we're glad to say that Skyhooked has it's place in check.

On the offside of condemnation, that legal status of free-flowing contraband is a good place to start.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:48 pm

Sponsored Message

The administration of The Francosphère Council extends it's hand to all Francophone nations spanning the Earth, and beyond. It is our mission that no nation built, cultivated, and educated by the French stand alone in their time of strife. History is often just history but a culture is something more. Don't abandon your heritage and your ancestors, petition your local governments to join the ranks of the The Francosphère Council.

Together, we can preserve and prosper under an era of French cultural, historical, and liguistic diversity.

Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Sent: Floweral 30th 11989

Greetings to our cultured friends,

What does the New Quebec State believe to be,currently, the biggest threat to national and/or international security; and what steps, if any, are be taken to strengthen global stability and peace?

À bientôt, and well wishes.
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Infernia wrote:
Sent: Floweral 30th 11989

Greetings to our cultured friends,

What does the New Quebec State believe to be,currently, the biggest threat to national and/or international security; and what steps, if any, are be taken to strengthen global stability and peace?

À bientôt, and well wishes.

Sent: November 21, 1995.
Regards, Prime Minister Serius or appropriate representative:

The demegougs of Quebec tend to vry away from geopolitics in favour of a more domestic, nationalist sentiment. I don't share the same views. As Premier of the Quebec State, I solemnly believe that the greatest threat to national and international security rests solely on the Vatican and Roman Catholic Church, and their gradual loss of power in the modern world. The Church is the sanctitiy of over 1 billion faithful, but that number is declining. The Cleric states that if the number of Catholics in the world is decreasing, the Pope is inable to fufill the duties of St. Peter. I share this sentiment, I hope our friends at Infernia do so too.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Elfland
Secretary

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Elfland » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:51 pm

Sent: 10th of Yulemonth ████

Hello and good day to those in Québec

Does New Québec have any Identitarianist claims on Louisiana or any other former New France territories? Likewise; what expansionist objectives, if any, does New Québec strive for?

Farewell, for now.
Last edited by Elfland on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Færish Riche of the Elvish Nation
Allbook | The Elfqueens | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"This is the End of all that you thought was Good."

The Umbreach: Richeweir To Carry Out Landmight Training In Forbearing For War  Building Of Livingbourne Homes Carry On Driving Jobs And Raising Birthrate  The Weather: Snow Showers

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Elfland wrote:
Sent: 10th of Yulemonth ████

Hello and good day to those in Québec

Does New Québec have any Identitarianist claims on Louisiana or any other former New France territories? Likewise; what expansionist objectives, if any, does New Québec strive for?

Farewell, for now.

Better late then never.

Sent: March 7, XXXX.
Addressed to Outwardminister Elffair of Soulland:

In the interest of keeping our current diplomatic relations, the New Québec State currently has no expansionist or imperialist policies. We maintain positive to neutral relations with our neighbours, including Canada, and we have no interest in harming these relationships.

While fringe politicians call for a complete inheritance of New France from Louisiana through Illinois, both the Office of the Premier and National Assembly recognise the impracticality of this.

Interestingly though, Québec does retain some overseas territories. We share an Antarctic claim with France, and joint expeditions are dispatched to Adélie Land. Additionally, I am personally the Governor of gifted properties in Corsica and Alpine France, an honourary title and no more.

Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:34 am

"Well, howdy there dudes! This is Shawn Bjornson, the Overboss of Skyhooked! I had some real good time in Quebec... Oh, the memories, how I sucessfully landed the business jet, while being drunk, or tried to skate on ice and lost a tooth... the video with this accident got some nice number of views. Oh, and how I gave my booze to the protestors... Then I watched some fine play in the theater and of course attended the ball. Yes, that white tie looks ridiculous on me.

Too bad it ended so abruptly, I dunno why... Either way, tell Lesage, that he knows how to throw an upscale party! Maybe there will be another meeting of some sort. Oh, almsot forgot... I know that for some reason, you decided to grant me the privilege of being an honorary guest, I wonder, what made you to take this decision?"-Shawn Bjornson
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information