NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:18 pm

no worries but please get in touch with my communist militias as soon as you can
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:03 pm

And posted
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:33 am

again, sorry for the short post guys still am pressed on time but also i am worried that right now i really dont have much to write about any ideas for future posts?
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:38 am

Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm pretty busy IRL and suffering from a creative block again.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Hey all, quick update for you.

I've been catching up with the rest of my life after being sick for so long.

I've been logging a few minutes whenever I can writing pieces of my upcoming post, but due to the amount of things I have to write about I'm going to project Saturday as the day when I'll finish. I'll have a good amount of free time that day to finish up my post.

Until then.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:01 am

no problem mate ill hold off until then hopefully youll give me something juicy to write about
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:59 am

hey one of my mates wants to join in RPs his nation is a satellite state of me is there any way we could do that.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Posted! Sorry it's later rather than sooner, but at least it's up now, right? Tried to get to everyone, sorry if you feel glossed over, but I didn't have the time or creativity to give every single post a ton of attention.
Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:hey one of my mates wants to join in RPs his nation is a satellite state of me is there any way we could do that.

I want to say yes but the prospect of you guys dumping another 300,000 troops into the French Free State is a little off-putting. I would prefer we get a supporter of the Dutch, Saatland, or even the Royalists.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:02 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Posted! Sorry it's later rather than sooner, but at least it's up now, right? Tried to get to everyone, sorry if you feel glossed over, but I didn't have the time or creativity to give every single post a ton of attention.
Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:hey one of my mates wants to join in RPs his nation is a satellite state of me is there any way we could do that.

I want to say yes but the prospect of you guys dumping another 300,000 troops into the French Free State is a little off-putting. I would prefer we get a supporter of the Dutch, Saatland, or even the Royalists.

i would say more around 75,000-100,000 troops but its your call. Or he could support our Dutch allies
Last edited by Luxembourg-Bavaria on Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Just to let the posters of this thread know, I have been reaccepted into the thread with the same details of my old app, I'll try and make a post somewhat soon describing the first of the supplies going to Capile
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:45 am

And posted yippekayeye
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Working on a post.

Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:i would say more around 75,000-100,000 troops but its your call. Or he could support our Dutch allies

The only problem I have is that it feels a little cheap to call in a satellite state as backup. Mentioning that one's client states have sent one or two divisions to support one's efforts (as New Decius has done with his French and Italian troops) is great roleplaying and fine for balance, but calling in another player is different. It sets a precedent whereby other people may create proxy nations and leverage their infinite troops and resources just to gain an edge in the war.

So I would be on board with allowing him to join only if he represents different interests than you do and supports a different faction.

(Note that I use the masculine pronoun here for simplicity and grammar's sake; not trying to get called out for mis-labelling someone.)
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wanderer

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:33 am

Submitted with permission from OP.

Official Name of Country: The Unified Provinces of Ontorisa
Colloquial Name of Country: Ontorisa
Form of Government: Constitutional Parliamentary Democracy
Head of State: Head Minister Xeja Hallirius
Head of Government: Hon. Mathieu L'Argent
Population: 1.6 Billion

Which Faction will you support? Peacekeeping/Humanitarian Efforts
How will you support them?
  • Deployment of the 186th Motoriseeritud Jalaväerügement, the 5th Jalaväerüge, and supporting air wings (helicopters & airplanes) to provide humanitarian efforts (food, medicine, aid) to immediately affected civilian populations.
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening?
  • To create a temporary "safe, free fire zone" for those fleeing from the violence to escape to
  • To prevent any potential harm to civilian populations in the conflict areas
  • To provide a "neutral" observer in the event of a truce or ceasefire, and to help separate warring parties from one each other
  • Immediate evacuation of any potential Ontorisan nationals in the area
RP Sample:
Questions/Comments/Notes: TG me if you have any concerns.

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:35 pm

IC post in progress.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Forgot to mention that my next post will be on Tuesday, as I’m at a regatta today and tomorrow.

Ontorisa wrote:Submitted with permission from OP.

• Deployment of the 186th Motoriseeritud Jalaväerügement, the 5th Jalaväerüge, and supporting air wings (helicopters & airplanes) to provide humanitarian efforts (food, medicine, aid) to immediately affected civilian populations.
  • To create a temporary "safe, free fire zone" for those fleeing from the violence to escape to
  • To provide a "neutral" observer in the event of a truce or ceasefire, and to help separate warring parties from one each other
RP Sample:

Accepted.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:58 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Forgot to mention that my next post will be on Tuesday, as I’m at a regatta today and tomorrow.

Ontorisa wrote:Submitted with permission from OP.

RP Sample:

Accepted.

You dare to make us wait sir!? I shall take this as the greatest insult!

*slaps with imaginary glove*

Pistols at dawn sir!

IATA Member

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:51 am

I'll be getting a post up either today or tomorrow.

I'm assuming I can take a liberty and have a couple of Ontorisan nationals (obv. tourists) accidentally getting killed in the crossfire, thus bringing in my country for peacekeeping efforts, correct?

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:20 am

I don’t know why but I have the mental image of Winser’s offensive beginning as artillery barrages and air strikes accompanied by Dies Irae

IATA Member

Welfresio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Welfresio » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Official Name of Country: The Fifth Federal Republic of Welfresio
Colloquial Name of Country: Federal Welfresio
Form of Government: Unitary State, Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: Fokło Czvusz
Head of Government: N/A
Population: 56 million~ (2018 census)

Which Faction will you support? Royalists
  • Military intervention and aid, whether humanitarian or weaponry and ammunition.
  • Establish a base of influence onto Capile, examine current military doctrines, but the grander goal is to stop the communist force, with the political situation back at home already so inflamed from these events.
RP Sample:
most of the roleplays I've been died in the water, so this one will be the first that ill be dedicated towards, there are more with better effort but these are the most recent
  • https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=461342&p=35578784#p35578784 (Winds of Change, 1990)
  • https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=435351&p=33620137#p33620137 (Age of Superpowers, 2024)
  • https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=425366&p=32698800#p32698800 (Red Dawn Reboot, 1940~ ish)
  • https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=383115&p=32643493#p32643493 (International Warfare)
Questions/Comments/Notes: im pretty intimidated from the quality writing and the fact that it has been going on for a good while, is there any chance of catching up?
Last edited by Welfresio on Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Posted.

New Decius wrote:You dare to make us wait sir!? I shall take this as the greatest insult!

Pistols at dawn sir!

Thou wilt rue this day!

Had thee any honor, thou blackguard, thou wouldst not have challenged me with knavish pistol but with rapier!

Whether I run thee through or give thee a powdery kiss, I care not, so long as I am rid of thee! At dawn, then, thou cur!

Sorry, got a little carried away there, haha.
Ontorisa wrote:I'll be getting a post up either today or tomorrow.

I'm assuming I can take a liberty and have a couple of Ontorisan nationals (obv. tourists) accidentally getting killed in the crossfire, thus bringing in my country for peacekeeping efforts, correct?

Sounds good.
Welfresio wrote:-Snipped Application-

Hey, not sure if you noticed but this RP is closed. You can TG me and I'll see if we can work things out, but applications aren't being accepted right now unless they were given explicit approval by me.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Posted.

New Decius wrote:You dare to make us wait sir!? I shall take this as the greatest insult!

Pistols at dawn sir!

Thou wilt rue this day!

Had thee any honor, thou blackguard, thou wouldst not have challenged me with knavish pistol but with rapier!

Whether I run thee through or give thee a powdery kiss, I care not, so long as I am rid of thee! At dawn, then, thou cur!

Sorry, got a little carried away there, haha.
Ontorisa wrote:I'll be getting a post up either today or tomorrow.

Sounds good.
Welfresio wrote:-Snipped Application-

Hey, not sure if you noticed but this RP is closed. You can TG me and I'll see if we can work things out, but applications aren't being accepted right now unless they were given explicit approval by me.

Ha I wouldst have challenged thee with noble swords but i do not wish to besmirch my gleaming blade with your peasants blood.

As the scion of a once noble house and a soldier I must fire back.

How dare you utilize a moment in your post to match the Stoßwehr’s match to my Luftkavallerie’s devotion to duty unto death! I found it very moving and intriguing how dare you!
Last edited by New Decius on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IATA Member

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:21 am

hey guys just wanted to give y'all an update about how things are going on my end.

I definitely still want a part in this and am still committed to it but with the start of basketball season I am going to be very busy in the winter. I'll try and post once a week if that's okay with you guys. I currently have one in the works right now as well.

Hope this is fine with y'all

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Are the Karevkans in the city of Kongsburg or just en route to the city?

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:58 pm

I'll be trying to work on a post for the next few days. Stay tuned y'all :unsure:

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:55 am

Sorry about the short post. I found myself busier than usual of late. Should have something else up by Monday

IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents