NATION

PASSWORD

International Domestic Lacrosse Newswires

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:28 am

2043 Darmeni Lacrosse Season
Indoor | Outdoor

22 matches. 22 victories. 334 points for. 123 points against. That was how Scott City LC started its season playing indoors. It looked like nothing could stop them. Scott City's domination looked like it would continue, but a matchup against Piuui Rockets in the IDLO Champions' Cup brought the club back down to earth. The 4-8 loss at home to close out the group stage and subsequent 2-9 loss to Cosumarite side Altamirano Apes in the quarterfinals only dented Scott City's confidence and they went on to win the Southern Lacrosse League's title.

Perhaps we should talk about that for a moment. While the indoor league has remained unified; outdoors, Darmeni lacrosse has split into a Northern Lacrosse League and the Southern Lacrosse League. The only real difference between the two lies in the format of their seasons. The NLL plays a 16 game regular season with a simple single-elimination playoffs between the top four teams. The SLL on the other hand plays only a 10 game regular season with a four team Page–McIntyre style playoffs. The reason for the split in the leagues is fairly simple: teams in the south are far more spread out geographically and are hampered financially by significant travel expenses. By only playing against teams in their geographical area, Darmeni lacrosse teams are expected to save approximately 40% on their travel costs.

Anyways, Scott City would not be the Southern League's representative in the Darmeni Lacrosse Championship matchup between Northern champions and Southern champions. After winning 9-3 in the Qualifier game against Johnho and advancing straight to the Southern League Championship Game, Chuckio LC traveled to the capital and George Busbee Park and came away with the stunning away victory and league championship. The loss was the the second big match - the other being the quarterfinal against the Apes - where the end result wasn't in Scott City's favor and the fourth of Scott City's five losses to occur at the George Busbee Park.

Chuckio's opponent in the Darmeni Lacrosse Championship Game was Brady City LC. After finishing third in the NLL with a 10-6 record, Brady City went on the road to Liverpool and Tilden and emerged victorious in both with single point margins. Brady City is a club that has featured in the outdoor playoffs for all three seasons of modern-era Darmeni lacrosse, finishing as runners-up in both the 2040 and 2041 seasons. Chuckio LC on the other hand had a record of 11-35 outdoors in three seasons and had never featured in the playoffs previous to this season. The odds makers had given Brady City a generous backing pre-match based on the clubs two history's.

So when the final score read Chuckio LC 17–9 Brady City LC, Darmeni lacrosse fans around the country were stunned, shocked and if living in the vicinity of Chuckio, ecstatic. Chuckio will now have another title to add to its collection and the first of the outdoor variety.
Darmen (DAR) qualifiers
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Tilden LC (DAR)
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am

The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 5th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

1. All leagues/associations shall have the right to enter up to four (4) teams to the IDLO Champions Cup, based on merit.
2. Ramusok Rhinos, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Cosumar Lacrosse League, an extra spot shall be granted to the Cosumar Lacrosse League.

All participating associations and/or leagues are encouraged to submit stadium bids to host the 5th IDLO Champions Cup Final.

The updated IDLO Rankings, after the 4th IDLO Champions Cup, have now been calculated and are provided.

I'm aware I usually try to cutoff before the WLCs start. I missed that, and I apologize. Therefore, I'll cutoff after they end. Therefore, the cutoff for entry to the 5th IDLO Champions Cup shall be 11:59 PM EST on November 12th, 2019.

Best of luck to all!
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:42 am

2028-29 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft

Abanhfleft (AFT) qualifiers
Suwkpel Rush
Markovsky Tsars
Ogovlich Orioles
Riuwiee Nighthawks
Abanhfleft (AFT) venue bids
5th IDLO Champions' Cup: NLigthen Arena, Suwkpel, Berkner Bay Province, Abanhfleft (cap. est. 37,955)

Presenting the City of Suwkpel Arena, called the NLighten Cosmetics Arena for sponsorship reasons

The City of Suwkpel Arena, known currently as the NLighten Cosmetics Arena for sponsorship reasons, is a fairly standard sports arena located near the center of the city of Suwkpel, capital of Abanhfleft's Berkner Bay Province. The arena is mostly used for association football and is home to Bananas FC, but the Suwkpel Rush of the Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft is also based there. The NLighten Arena has also hosted a number of matches in the 32nd World Lacrosse Championships held in Abanhfleft along with the 2029 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft Final. The arena is a thirty-minute bus ride away from the city's airport and received facility upgrades between 2026 and 2027.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Jim De Lafleur Lacrosse Cup II
With the Northwest Kalactin Sporting Commision ruling to leave the Lafleur Cup as the sole competition for lacrosse in Northwest Kalactin, a large bracket will be taking place this year as it is an open tournament.
Match 1 : Armidale 19–13 Brenleigh
Match 2 : Gold Coast 25–7 Okaye
Match 3 : Macquarie 17–16 Taree
Match 4 : Lighting Ridge 14–18 Northend LC
Match 5 : Murwelldobah 17-6 Lismore
In the first round many of the big cities held the power as almost every large city won their game except for Taree who lost to Port Macquarie. Gold Coast and Murwelldobah absolutely killed their opponents by more than 10 goals. The big next match will be Coffs vs. Gold Coast coming up in the second round of the tourney. All teams that lose after the second round will receive a chance to get back in and play against the 4th place team for a spot in IDLO. Kyater, Kempsey and Coffs all recieved byes due to outstanding regional success.
Match 6 : Kempsey 15–7 Murwelldobah
Match 7 : Coffs 19–15 Gold Coast
Match 8 : Northend LC 21–9 Macquarie
Match 9 : Armidale 17–18 Kyater
Much went as expected in this round as every game went as expected during the second round. Teams will start being sent to the losers bracket where they will have a chance to compete for the final spot in the IDLO championships. Also starting this year will be the finals format, the last three teams will compete in a round robin where each team will play once and the champion of the cup will be the winner of the round robin.
Losers Bracket
Match 1: Murwelldobah 13–7 Gold Coast
Match 2: Macquarie 14–19 Armidale
Main Bracket
Match 10: Kempsey 15–17 Coffs
Match 11: Northend LC 16–13 Kyater
Both Coffs and Northend LC have secured themselves spots in the round robin and the IDLO Playoffs. Meanwhile Kyater and Coffs will Playoff for the 3rd spot in the tournament via third place game, the winner will also earn a spot in the Round Robin. Northend LCs Cinderella run is due to Grant Kazmarchy who has led the team in goals this tourney. Kazmarchy is expected to possibly make the NT next year. Meanwhile in the losers bracket both Murwelldobah and Armidale survived and advanced.
Round Robin Qualifier
Kempsey 15–24 Kyater
Losers Bracket
Match 3: Murwelldobah 23–16 Armidale
And with that Kyater and Murwelldobah have secured the last spots in the IDLO now all that remains in the round robin today we will crown a champion through this weird-ass format that the sporting council is threatening to fire me if I don’t write about it. Coffs enter as heavy favourites in the Round Robin although we have no idea what will happen.
Round Robin
Kyater 14–17 Coffs
Northend LC 16–21 Coffs
Kyater 14–15 Northend LC
And there you have it! Congrats to Coffs LC and congrats to Northend on their amazing Cinderella run through the tournament that ended with a second place finish.
Northwest Kalactin (NWK) Qualifiers for IDLO
Coffs
Northend LC
Kyater
Murwelldobah
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Sat May 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Banija wrote:The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 5th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

1. All leagues/associations shall have the right to enter up to four (4) teams to the IDLO Champions Cup, based on merit.
2. Ramusok Rhinos, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Cosumar Lacrosse League, an extra spot shall be granted to the Cosumar Lacrosse League.

All participating associations and/or leagues are encouraged to submit stadium bids to host the 5th IDLO Champions Cup Final.

The updated IDLO Rankings, after the 4th IDLO Champions Cup, have now been calculated and are provided.

I'm aware I usually try to cutoff before the WLCs start. I missed that, and I apologize. Therefore, I'll cutoff after they end. Therefore, the cutoff for entry to the 5th IDLO Champions Cup shall be 11:59 PM EST on November 12th, 2019.

Best of luck to all!

I apologize for blowing past and missing this entirely.

I do intend to run the IDLO. I will make a new cutoff- Saturday, May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. I will hold to that one. I do also think that, right now, the ranks are too high in the favor of Cosumar and I(makes it extremely difficult for other to rise up). I'll make an announcement at cutoff that'll reduce those ranks by a certain amount, to make this competition more equitable.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 am

Banijan Lacrosse League

Banija (BNJ) Qualifiers
Champions Cup: Herzegovina City Kings, Bunyoro RSC, Busukuma Flyers, Iziarad Wildcats
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Havynwilde
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Havynwilde » Sun May 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Havynwilde (HVY) Qualifiers:
EliteLyga-756
IDLO Champions Cup: Bellymn Machinx, Ravenclyff LK, Baywall City Lacrosse Club, Ravenclyff Inferno
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi
my jeans purple off drank

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeshan » Mon May 11, 2020 4:22 pm

The first season of the TLL

League                Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Broken Arrow 36 30 1 5 439 306 +133 91
2 White Marsh 36 22 0 14 417 345 +72 66
3 Air Force Club 36 20 3 13 412 365 +47 63
4 Golden Cross 36 19 1 16 402 338 +64 58
5 Laketown Rangers 36 16 4 16 393 374 +19 52
6 Stormfront 36 16 3 17 376 362 +14 51
7 Falcon 36 13 2 21 313 385 −72 41
8 Marauders 36 12 2 22 374 412 −38 38
9 Flight 36 11 3 22 326 406 −80 36
10 Hammers 36 10 3 23 332 491 −159 33

Taeshan (TAE) Qualifiers:
IDLO Champions Cup: Broken Arrow, White Marsh, Air Force Club, Golden Cross
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Cup of Harmony 35, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34, World Lacrosse Championship 2

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS), 85, 87

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10,
Quidditch World Cup 10, World Cup of Hockey 41, World Cup 87

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Tue May 12, 2020 8:05 am

I'm happy to announce the cutoff for the IDLO Champions Cup.

Now, a couple of announcements before I begin.

1. I did say that I would take a long think about the ranking system, and I have. I think the ranks are too high with our system, and too dominated by myself and Cosumar. With this season's participation, it would be too dominated by myself. Therefore, I'm announcing a reset, effective immediately, of the IDLO rankings. It's been a long time since the last edition of this competition anyways(10 months!), so I think one would be effective anyways. Which means this tournament inputs will be determined nearly strictly on RP, although there shall be a small equal bonus for returning nations(since you won't have a previously earned rank).

This does not mean the tournament's history resets or anything like that. All of that stays valid- just a rankings reset.

2. As an addendum, we will continue to have a ranks system going forward. I'll figure something out by the end of the tournament, but it'll be a smaller rank points system than the one we were using. That one was too large, especially compared to the WLC one, and probably a little bit complicated.

Without further ado...

The 5th IDLO Champions Cup

There are 32 teams from 8 associations participating in the IDLO Champions Cup.

Participating Associations
Abanhfleft AFT
Banija BNJ
Bolgano BGN
Darmen DAR
Havynwilde HVY
Northwest Kalactin NWK
Seraxinbourgh SRX
Taeshan TAE

Teams that are bolded are league champions.
Participating Clubs
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Marele Islands (BGN)
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Coffs (NWK)
Herzegovina City Kings (BNJ)
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Broken Arrow (TAE)

Lakewood Lakers (SRX)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Wilsans (BGN)
Severak (BGN)
Dartsak (BGN)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Tilden LC (DAR)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Northend LC (NWK)
Kyater (NWK)
Murwelldobah (NWK)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)
Baywall City Lacrosse Club (HVY)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
White Marsh (TAE)
Air Force Club (TAE)
Golden Cross (TAE)

Notes

1. Seraxinbourgh does not crown a traditional national champion. Their Champions Cup participant with the best record(Ostunveer Oilers) has been designated a league champion for seeding purposes.

2. The IDLO Executive Board has voted unanimously to award hosting rights for the 5th IDLO Champions Cup Final to the NLigthen Comestics Arena in Suwkpel, Berkner Bay Province, Abanhfleft (cap. est. 37,955).
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Thu May 14, 2020 9:56 am

We shall have 8 groups of 4 for this tournament! All league champions shall be placed in Pot 1, and the rest shall be distributed among Pots 2-4. Teams from the same country shall not be allowed into Pot 2.

Pot 1
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Marele Islands (BGN)
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Coffs (NWK)
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Broken Arrow (TAE)

Pot 2
Brady City LC (DAR)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Tilden LC (DAR)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)

Pot 3
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Lakewood Lakers (SRX)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Northend LC (NWK)

Pot 4
Wilsans (BGN)
Severak (BGN)
Dartsak (BGN)
Kyater (NWK)
Murwelldobah (NWK)
White Marsh (TAE)
Air Force Club (TAE)
Golden Cross (TAE)

Group A
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Lakewood Lakers (SRX)
Wilsans (BGN)

Group B
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
Golden Cross (TAE)

Group C
Tilden LC (DAR)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)
Air Force Club (TAE)

Group D
Coffs (NWK)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)
Dartsak (BGN)

Group E
Marele Islands (BGN)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Murwelldobah (NWK)

Group F
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Severak (BGN)

Group G
Broken Arrow (TAE)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Kyater (NWK)

Group H
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Northend LC (NWK)
White Marsh (TAE)

Groups

Group A
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Wilsans (BGN)
Lakewood Lakers (SRX)

Group B
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Golden Cross (TAE)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)

Group C
Tilden LC (DAR)
Air Force Club (TAE)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)

Group D
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Coffs (NWK)
Dartsak (BGN)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)

Group E
Murwelldobah (NWK)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Marele Islands (BGN)

Group F
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Severak (BGN)

Group G
Broken Arrow (TAE)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Kyater (NWK)

Group H
White Marsh (TAE)
Northend LC (NWK)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Last edited by Banija on Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Sat May 23, 2020 11:04 am

IDLO Champions Cup 5 Group Stages

Top two from each group advance to knockout Stages

Tiebreakers
1. Overall Goal Differential
2. Overall Goals For
3. Head to Head Points
4. Head to Head Goal Differential
5. Head to Head Goals For

Group A                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  HVY  DAR   SRX   BGN                    
1 Baywall City Lacrosse Club 6 5 1 85 48 +37 15 — 15–10 9–14 14–8
2 Chuckio LC 6 3 3 60 57 +3 9 4–8 — 16–5 9–6
3 Lakewood Lakers 6 2 4 52 70 −18 6 3–19 8–9 — 13–7
4 Wilsans 6 2 4 55 77 −22 6 9–20 15–12 10–9 —

Group B                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  HVY  AFT  DAR  TAE                      
1 Ravenclyff Inferno 6 5 1 77 42 +35 15 — 15–8 12–4 12–6
2 Suwkpel Rush 6 5 1 68 52 +16 15 8–5 — 9–8 13–3
3 Brady City LC 6 1 5 40 60 −20 3 3–18 10–11 — 13–6
4 Golden Cross 6 1 5 43 74 −31 3 13–15 11–19 4–2 —

Group C                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  SRX  DAR  BNJ  TAE                    
1 Vernon Bruisers 6 5 1 67 53 +14 15 — 11–8 8–7 15–6
2 Tilden LC 6 4 2 75 47 +28 12 15–9 — 14–6 19–3
3 Herzegovina CIty Kings 6 3 3 56 61 −5 9 12–14 13–9 — 12–11
4 Air Force Club 6 0 6 35 72 −37 0 5–10 5–10 5–6 —

Group D                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  AFT  NWK  BNJ  BGN                    
1 Riuwiee Nighthawks 6 6 0 84 43 +41 18 — 15–6 18–7 12–9
2 Coffs 6 3 3 71 66 +5 9 9–10 — 16–9 12–8
3 Bunyoro RSC 6 2 4 72 74 −2 6 8–10 15–13 — 12–13
4 Dartsak 6 1 5 47 91 −44 3 4–19 9–15 4–21 —

Group E                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts AFT SRX  NWK  BGN                      
1 Markovsky Tsars 6 4 2 83 44 +39 12 — 12–9 17–1 20–2
2 Romisok Rangers 6 3 3 65 54 +11 9 13–9 — 16–7 9–3
3 Murwelldobah 6 3 3 50 74 −24 9 4–13 12–9 — 11–9
4 Marele Islands 6 2 4 50 76 −26 6 15–12 11–9 10–15 —

Group F                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  HVY  SRX  BNJ BGN                      
1 Ravenclyff LK 6 6 0 87 56 +31 18 — 12–11 13–9 12–10
2 Ostunveer Oilers 6 4 2 73 58 +15 12 13–18 — 11–10 12–10
3 Busukuma Flyers 6 2 4 55 50 +5 6 4–8 4–6 — 15–8
4 Severak 6 0 6 45 96 −51 0 9–24 4–20 4–13 —

Group G                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  AFT  BNJ  TAE  NWK                     
1 Ogovlich Orioles 6 5 1 81 44 +37 15 — 12–10 18–3 10–5
2 Iziarad Wildcats 6 3 3 65 67 −2 9 7–16 — 5–6 13–8
3 Broken Arrow 6 3 3 61 74 −13 9 10–18 13–14 — 11–9
4 Kyater 6 1 5 53 75 −22 3 9–7 12–16 10–18 —

Group H                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts HVY  DAR  NWK  TAE                   
1 Bellymn Machinx 6 6 0 99 38 +61 18 — 26–10 19–4 13–5
2 Scott City LC 6 3 3 59 64 −5 9 9–10 — 13–5 8–4
3 Northend LC 6 3 3 55 72 −17 9 8–15 12–10 — 13–6
4 White Marsh 6 0 6 33 72 −39 0 2–16 7–9 9–13 —

Group Winners                       Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD   Pts 
1 Bellymn Machinx 6 6 0 99 38 +61 18
1 Riuwiee Nighthawks 6 6 0 84 43 +41 18
1 Ravenclyff LK 6 6 0 87 56 +31 18
1 Baywall City Lacrosse Club 6 5 1 85 48 +37 15
1 Ogovlich Orioles 6 5 1 81 44 +37 15
1 Ravenclyff Inferno 6 5 1 77 42 +35 15
1 Vernon Bruisers 6 5 1 67 53 +14 15
1 Markovsky Tsars 6 4 2 83 44 +39 12

Group Runners-Up Pld W L GF GA GD Pts
2 Suwkpel Rush 6 5 1 68 52 +16 15
2 Tilden LC 6 4 2 75 47 +28 12
2 Ostunveer Oilers 6 4 2 73 58 +15 12
2 Romisok Rangers 6 3 3 65 54 +11 9
2 Coffs 6 3 3 71 66 +5 9
2 Chuckio LC 6 3 3 60 57 +3 9
2 Iziarad Wildcats 6 3 3 65 67 −2 9
2 Scott City LC 6 3 3 59 64 −5 9

Teams from the same nation cannot play each other in the Round of 16. Matchups can be adjusted to ensure that same nation matchups do not happen in the Round of 16. Teams from the same group are allowed to play each other in the Round of 16.

Knockout Stage Matchups
#1 Bellymn Machinx (HVY) v. #16 Scott City LC (DAR)
#8 Markovsky Tsars (AFT) v. #10 Tilden LC (DAR)*Bumped into this matchup to avoid two Abanhfleft teams facing each other.

#4 Baywall City Lacrosse Club (HVY) v. #13 Coffs (NWK)
#5 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) v. #12 Romisok Rangers (SRX)

#3 Ravenclyff LK (HVY) v. #14 Chuckio LC (DAR)
#6 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY) v. #11 Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)

#2 Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) v. #15 Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
#7 Vernon Bruisers (SRX) v. #9 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Last edited by Banija on Sat May 23, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am

IDLO Champions Cup 5 Knockout Stages

The team listed first is home. The knockout stages are single elimination. All games in the Round of 16, Quarterfinals, and Semifinals occur at the home field of the higher seed. Only the Final occurs at a neutral site.

Round of 16
Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 18–9 Scott City LC (DAR)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT) 9–12 Tilden LC (DAR)
Baywall City Lacrosse Club (HVY) 9–9 Coffs (NWK) (10–11 OT)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) 15–7 Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY) 12–10 Chuckio LC (DAR)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY) 22–9 Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) 15–10 Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)*
Vernon Bruisers (SRX) 6–20 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

*= Match Scorinated by Plough Islands.

Quarterfinals
#1 Bellymn Machinx (HVY) v. #10 Tilden LC (DAR)
#5 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) v. #13 Coffs (NWK)

#3 Ravenclyff LK (HVY) v. #6 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
#2 Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) v. #9 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 16–4 Tilden LC (DAR)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) 19–4 Coffs (NWK)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY) 15–4 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) 9–11 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Semifinals
#1 Bellymn Machinx (HVY) v. #5 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
#3 Ravenclyff LK (HVY) v. #9 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 19–8 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY) 8–8 Suwkpel Rush (AFT) (9–8 OT)

5th IDLO Champions Cup Final
The venue is the picture-esque NLigthen Comestics Arena in Suwkpel, Berkner Bay Province, Abanhfleft, with a capacity of 37,955.

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 14–12 Ravenclyff LK (HVY)

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) win their first ever IDLO Champions Cup, the first ever Champions Cup victory for a team from Havynwilde, and for a team outside of Banija or Cosumar. Congratulations!

The rankings will come in the next few days.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am

Now, of course, for announcements.

The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 6th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

2. Bellymn Machinx, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Havynwilde EliteLyga, an extra spot shall be granted to the EliteLyga for the purposes of allowing Bellymn Machinx into the tournament. Furthermore, as defending champions, they shall have a right to be in Pot 1.
3. All participating nations are invited to bid to host the IDLO Champions Cup Final.
4. Of course, there is no cutoff date, but we will aim, as in the past, to cutoff right around Matchday 1 of the next World Lacrosse Championships, whenever they are held. Check back here for an official date- I will make an announcement when a date is picked.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Squidroidia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:51 pm

As per this post, but reposted here just so everyone can see:

Squidroidian Lacrosse Premier League     Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Inkopolis Dragons 30 24 3 3 376 219 +157 75 - SLPL Finals Winners and ILDO
2 White Imps 30 24 1 5 375 211 +164 73 - SLPL Playoffs
3 Team Valiant 30 20 4 6 410 255 +155 64 - SLPL Playoffs and ILDO
4 Squidroidia Vikings 30 20 2 8 350 287 +63 62 - SLPL Playoffs and ILDO

5 Krakencrosse 30 16 5 9 314 257 +57 53 - SLPL Playoffs
6 The Argiles 30 16 1 13 304 280 +24 49 - SLPL Playoffs

7 Net Nightingales 30 15 1 14 310 268 +42 46 - SLPL Playoffs and ILDO
8 Leaping Leopards 30 13 4 13 291 310 −19 43 - SLPL Playoffs
9 Ten Fearless 30 12 5 13 320 274 +46 41
10 Manticores 30 13 2 15 286 301 −15 41
11 Scotts Club 30 11 2 17 263 340 −77 35
12 Whacking Whisps 30 11 0 19 235 321 −86 33
13 Wings 30 10 1 19 268 338 −70 31
14 Team Blue 30 9 2 19 232 337 −105 29
15 The Arches 30 5 2 23 240 379 −139 17
16 Lacrosse Dinos 30 2 3 25 223 420 −197 9

Quarter-Finals
Held at TryHard Park, Inkopolis

Inkopolis Dragons 13–9 Leaping Leopards
White Imps 10–17 Net Nightingales
Team Valiant 10–8 The Argiles
Squidroidia Vikings 17–7 Krakencrosse

Semi-Finals
Held at TryHard Park, Inkopolis

Inkopolis Dragons 16–6 Net Nightingales
Team Valiant 10–9 Squidroidia Vikings

The Finals
Held at Tower Park, Inkopolis

Inkopolis Dragons 10–10 Team Valiant (13–11 OT)

Squidroidia (SQR) Qualifiers
Inkopolis Dragons
Team Valliant
Squidroidia Vikings
Net Nightingales
Last edited by Squidroidia on Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:54 pm

With the posting of the first league, I can confirm the IDLO cutoff date will be on November 21st, at 9:00 PM PST.

The entry rules that Banija posted still apply.

Banija wrote:Now, of course, for announcements.

The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 6th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

2. Bellymn Machinx, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Havynwilde EliteLyga, an extra spot shall be granted to the EliteLyga for the purposes of allowing Bellymn Machinx into the tournament. Furthermore, as defending champions, they shall have a right to be in Pot 1.
3. All participating nations are invited to bid to host the IDLO Champions Cup Final.
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Havynwilde
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Havynwilde » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:42 pm

A new season is underway as EliteLyga began its second season of play, included in this four Havyish teams were to take place in the IDLO Champions Cup in the first try, they were hoping to simply stay alive in the group stage. Bellymn Machinx would be favored to win the title this year, they’d reloaded and brought in key player to shore up some defensive issues, looking to go back-to-back and pull off a a second consecutive league title, and they’re looking good to do it heading into the season. FIxing and shoring up their defensive lapses was the goal this season, but the team still looks primed to make a run, simply put, the team has too many strengths to really be delayed for long, at worst they’ll finish first and squeak past a challenger for the EliteLyga Championship, at worst they’ll run away within the Premiership and cruise to the EliteLyga Championship, the team’s multifaceted skill just has power in every position, even the bench is loaded.

Once more as the season went though and made its rounds, it was clear the Machinx were a class above the rest, coupled with a regression from Ravenclyff LK and a strong amount of parity below the Machinx, it enabled the Machinx to run away with the league Premiership, comfortably setting themselves up for the championship series while only dropping three games. Also finishing with the second best defense in the league - which was surprising, given how Ravenclyff LK would finish in third with the best defensive record, but, the offense was clicking. Two-hundred-seventy-nine goals was enough to push them over to the front and the Machinx would clind the league with time to spare in Week 22, and finished out on a four game winning streak.

Meanwhile, in the IDLO Champions Cup, Havyish teams established themselves as ones-to-watch and shed massive amounts of light on the Havyish league through the group stage - Baywall City would cruise through Group A, only suffering one loss and scoring a group-leading eighty-five goals. The Inferno similarly would win Group B with seventy-seven goals and upending a surprised Suwkpel Rush in a *rush* for the title. Down in Group G, Ravenclyff LK was the second undefeated team in the tournament and first for Havynwilde, putting up eighty-seven goals and coasting through with relative ease. Finally, the Machinx scored ninety-nine goals en route to winning Group G, an insane amount and whole showed how good of a team they really are, certainly no fluke on the big stage.

Domestically the season ended with the Machinx in poll position, twenty-one victories and only three losses does that for you. The closest team were Baywall City who had a good showing in the groups stage finishing first, they’d finish in second place on seventeen wins and an important rest week for them with the knockouts of both the Champions Cup and the championship series coming up. Ravenclyff LK and the Inferno both had regressed in major ways, there’s some issues, especially with LK, they don’t look to have the depth to win this, and the Champions Cup and it's clear they’re putting their eggs into winning the Champions Cup. It’ll be interesting to see how that plays out. Rounding out the two playoff spots, the Foxes were the definition of mediocre with 11 wins, thirteen losses and a zero goal difference, they’ll be bounced in the first round. Wildeport Wanderers Lacrosse finally got money from their parent organization and squeak into the playoffs, expecting to lose - probably.

With the first season wrapping up for playoffs, the quest for a champion was just beginning or some teams, the outsiders, who were hell - or should we say ice - bent on going to the Championship, which will be held as an exposition at Bellymn’s Nordstadion, which during the season has played host to the Bellymn Machinx despite reduced seating.

Following an end to the season, the Machinx were the first team in, already assured a spot in the Champions Cup by virtue of being the EliteLyga Premiers.

ELITELYGA                    PLD     W    L    GB    GF    GA    WIN % 
-1 Bellymn Machinx 24 21 3 - 279 193 0.875----------
-2 BCLC 24 17 7 4 280 246 0.708----------
-3 Ravenclyff LK 24 16 8 5 284 191 0.667----------
-4 Ravenclyff Inferno 24 14 10 7 249 209 0.583----------
-5 Deloviette Renard 24 11 13 10 262 262 0.458----------
-6 Wildeport Wanderers Lax 24 10 14 11 235 251 0.417----------
7 Pride 24 9 15 12 219 246 0.375
8 Union Hrafnagja 24 8 16 13 194 277 0.333
9 Keflavik Expos 24 7 17 14 229 294 0.292
10 Southbridge United 24 7 17 14 207 269 0.292

Hexfinal
(RLK)             Ravenclyff LK   14–8    Wildeport Wanders Lacrosse(WLD)  
(RVN) Ravenclyff Inferno 9–5 Deloviette Renard (DLV)

The road to the Championship got started with Ravenclyff LK dusting the Wildeport Wanderers 14-8, the Lions looked thoroughly confused and were clearly beat from the onset of the game, unable to keep up with a second-choice lineup from Ravenclyff who were looking ahead to a bigger game with the looming knockouts getting underway with the Champions Cup. Meanwhile, the Inferno took down the Foxes in convincing fashion, Deloviette was no match for the Infernos in a defensive matchup, Renard has something to build upon with this showcase, perhaps they’ll look to really improve on their defense and move forward with that next season, because it was a decent showcase for them. The Ravenclyff Inferno on the other hand will be going to play the Machinx, and this win will be erased when they lose, because it's clear that they’re not going to win this and Ravenclyff needs to finish and go through with a full rebuild.

Second-Final
(BMX)           Bellymn Machinx   13–7    Ravenclyff Inferno        (RVN)  
(BAY) Baywall City LC 6–9 Ravenclyff LK (RLK)

The Machinx once more wiped the floor with the Inferno as they walked out 13-7 victors at Nordstadion, the Machinx prepare to travel to Darmen to take on Tilden LC in the Champions Cup quarter finals, a continued victory, the team is looking better and better, and this seasons is looking even better compared to where they were at last season. On the other hand, the Inferno has to look at where they are and reflect on it - this team isn’t going beyond the Second-final at all, they’ll have to settle for another out and look at their team, because there’s no problems here besides the fact they’re not good enough to win against the Machinx and they won’t year after year with this team. On another note, Ravenclyff is entirely focused on finding a way to go to the championship and needed to dig deep to take a win from BCLC as Baywall head hope in a defensive encounter.

Final

The Championship Series comes to a stirring end with the Machinx going back to back, hoisting their second title and defeating Ravencylff 11-7 in the finale. For Ravenclyff, they’ll admit that its clear this team isn’t focused on winning the league, Havynwilde’s sent two teams to the Champions Cup finals and they’re betting their starters can down a tired Bellymn Machinx in the finals, and they’re betting that they’ll be able to run the same scheme and win it. Is this league already in the position to where they can consider themselves to be the best in the world?

(BMX)           Bellymn Machinx   11–7    Ravenclyff LK             (RLK)  
At Nordstadion in Bellymn, Havynwilde

Havynwilde (HVY) Qualifiers:
IDLO Champions Cup: Bellymn Machinx, Ravenclyff LK, Baywall City Lacrosse Club, Ravenclyff Inferno

IDLO Champions Cup Sixteenth-Final
(HVY)           Bellymn Machinx   18–9    Scott City LC             (DAR)  
(HVY) Baywall City LC 9–10 o Coffs (NWK)
(HVY) Ravenclyff LK 12–10 Chuckio LC (DAR)
(HVY) Ravenclyff Inferno 22–9 Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)

The Machinx waltz into the quarterfinals, taking an 18-9 thrashing ans stepping over Scott City LC from Darmen, this team is looking more and more like they're the real deal, the level of quality is clearly there! Meanwhile, Baywall City prove their a fluke and crash out against Coffs from Northwest Kalactin, this loss should’ve never happened and the team needs to fix things quickly for next season, and they’re probably going to have to answer things and determine where the right step is. Ravenclugg LK eek out a win against Chuchio LC, Darmen’s league has two straight clubs fallen out against Havyish clubs. Finally, the Inferno show they’re putting all their eggs into this competition - a 22-9 thrashing of Ostunveer Oilers, Havynwilde’s teams go ¾ and will look to build on this.

IDLO Champions Cup Eighth-Final
(HVY)           Bellymn Machinx   16–4    Tilden LC                 (DAR)  
(HVY) Ravenclyff LK 15–4 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)

Darmen’s club are punching air right now, having had three clubs go out to Havyish clubs as the Machinx wipe the floor with Tilden LC, running away with a 16-4 rout at home. Meanwhile, Ravenclyff LK took home a 15-4 win over the Inferno, the Inferno really needed to blow this thing up, they don’t have the capability to hang with the top two despite what their record says. The Inferno will have to have a sit-down and establish where they are, the team is going to have to find a way against the top two, and if they do, it’s not going to be with the current squad.

IDLO Champions Cup Eighth-Final
(HVY)           Bellymn Machinx   19–8    Ogovlish Orioles          (AFT)  
(HVY) Ravenclyff LK o 9–8 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Darmen’s clubs were traded for Abanhfleft’s as both Abanhfleft’s clubs were clapped in the semifinals, opening with the Machinx double down on Ogovlish Orioles, the Machinx took a 19-8 victory and they’re going to move onto the finals to take on Ravenclyff LK, the Machinx have simply been on a separate level this entire tournament and they’re clearly far above the rest, I don’t see any way this tide can be reversed, its been a week since the Championship Series and I don’t think Ravenclyff LK has fixed enough. Meanwhile, Ravenclyff LK took away any chances for Suwkpel Rush to play the Champions Cup finals at home: denying an opportunity for them with a 9-8 win in overtime for Ravenclyff LK, they’ll take this in stride and look for the victory as we go to the final.

Final

The finale, the end-all-be-all and in the end...the Machinx are the champions of the world. In an astounding run, it was a 14-12 victory for the Machinx, and this victory symbolizes their first-ever and Havynwilde’s first IDLO Champions Cup in its first season - Havynwilde’s league is simply-put the best in the world at the moment. This league is promising and its a shame it couldn’t transition to the WLCs.

(HVY)           Bellymn Machinx   14–12    Ravenclyff LK            (HVY)
At NLigthen Comestics Arena in Suwkpel, Abanhfleft
Last edited by Havynwilde on Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi
my jeans purple off drank

Kriegiersien
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kriegiersien » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:22 pm

The representatives of various regions started at the Kriegiersien Lacrosse Championship, hold in Schoenwetter, to qualify for the international club tournament.

Kriegiersien Championship Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Just some Dudes 7 7 0 0 109 44 +65 21
2 Zombie Dudes 7 4 1 2 78 78 0 13
3 Schoenwetter Weasels 7 3 1 3 68 74 −6 10
4 Butterfly Lacrosse 7 3 0 4 74 57 +17 9
5 Why not Fillies 7 2 3 2 68 74 −6 9
6 SC Schoenwetter 7 2 1 4 67 83 −16 7
7 Scorpion City Harpys 7 2 1 4 75 97 −22 7
8 Summer Warriors 7 1 1 5 53 85 −32 4

Kriegiersien (KGS) qualifiers
Just some Dudes
Zombie Dudes
Schoenwetter Weasels
Butterfly Lacrosse

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:13 pm

2044 Darmeni Lacrosse Season
Indoor | Outdoor

Darmen (DAR) qualifiers
Scott City LC
Tim City LC
Chuckio LC
Liverpool LC
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

2029-30 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:08 am

The biggest change to ever happen in the Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft for the 2029-30 season is the change of calendar, namely retaining the 16-game season previously adopted by the league only for the purpose of wrapping up the season in time for the World Lacrosse Championships which were being hosted in Abanhfleft at the time. The LLA has opted for this shortened calendar for its ease of understanding among the more casual fans, although the change did receive some resistance due to the loss of two matches' worth of potential revenue. Nevertheless, the change has been made and is now set in stone. And now, without further ado, here are the results of the 2029-30 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft.

2029-30 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft Regular Season Final Standings
WESTERN DIVISION         Pld    W   L    GF   GA   GD
1 Mykorrigan Flyers 16 13 3 194 140 +54 Division winner, Bye to Division finals
2 Markovsky Tsars [x] 16 10 6 154 143 +11 Qualified for playoffs
3 Ogovlich Orioles 16 10 6 175 147 +28 Qualified for playoffs

4 Piuui Rockets 16 6 10 151 157 −6
5 Haranguer Vipers [y] 16 5 11 128 184 −56
6 Marble Arch Bandidos 16 5 11 148 185 −37

[x] Markovsky ahead of Ogovlich on H2H goal difference
[y] Haranguer ahead of Marble Arch on H2H wins

EASTERN DIVISION         Pld    W   L    GF   GA   GD
1 Releinthi Liberty 16 12 4 187 152 +35 Division winner, Bye to Division finals
2 Suwkpel Rush 16 11 5 179 153 +26 Qualified for playoffs
3 Olistan Polaris 16 10 6 182 145 +37 Qualified for playoffs

4 Riuwiee Nighthawks 16 9 7 162 148 +14
5 Calfragilis Marshals 16 3 13 147 177 −30
6 Jasvirabad Jays 16 2 14 115 191 −76

Perhaps the most surprising result of the season is the fact that the Suwkpel Rush have not managed to take the Eastern Division title yet again. The retirement of Armando Lachance, who closes out his lacrosse career as both a Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft and World Lacrosse Championships champion, may have something to do with it. The honor of best in the east goes to the Releinthi Liberty, newly reinvigorated with the addition of Chantal Crays to the side via a trade with the Piuui Rockets for Leeanna Matley. The Mykorrigan Flyers are back to being the top dog in the Western Division under the leadership of Yukiko Grosz, who rightfully wins the 2030 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft Most Valuable Player award. Nevertheless, while the Rush may not be the dominant force that they were last season, they will still be dreaming of being the first ever team to win three consecutive LLA titles since the Mykorrigan Flyers did so in the league's first three seasons.

Western Division Qualifier
Markovsky Tsars 9–5 Ogovlich Orioles

The Tsars start off their campaign to return to the top of the LLA with a tight win over the Ogovlich Orioles. The stakes of this game were plain and clear to see for everyone watching this particular match, as both sides weren't too keen on committing to a lot of attacks. Strangely though, Ogovlich were even more cautious than usual, and that might well have been the difference between the two sides. Markovsky were simply more courageous than their opponents, taking more chances and inevitably scoring from said more chances. At the very least, Ogovlich will look back at this match and see it as a learning opportunity for them to take their own chances a little bit more in games that count, like the playoffs.

Eastern Division Qualifier
Suwkpel Rush 8–7 Olistan Polaris

Gone are the days when the Suwkpel Rush would just bulldoze other teams on their way to the Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft title. Teams have now gotten used to the pace and intensity of Suwkpel's offense and have trained themselves appropriately. Sure, Suwkpel still beat Olistan this time, but the Polaris lost by only one goal and the Rush were unable to get into the double digits. Harvey Belick may be a great attacker in his own right, but he's no Armando Lachance, that was for sure. Nevertheless, the Rush remain one of the favorites to take the title for a third straight season running.

2029-30 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft Division Finals
Western Division
Mykorrigan Flyers 10–16 Markovsky Tsars

Well, for all their talk of reclaiming the league from the "Major Lacrosse interlopers", Mykorrigan sure are going about it in a very roundabout way. They're not going to dethrone Suwkpel as the current lacrosse superpower in Abanhfleft if they let themselves get trounced by the Tsars like this. Aoibhe McCailín stole the show, nabbing seven goals in the game with the biggest margin of victory in this playoffs, no mean feat considering she was up against the best team in the league (in terms of the overall record). For being an MVP, Yukiko Grosz doesn't appear to be able to play like an MVP when it counts. Sad, really. It seems a few more things need to fall into place before Mykorrigan can be considered to be among the top lacrosse teams in the country.

Eastern Division
Releinthi Liberty 13–12 Suwkpel Rush

They've been defeated! They've been defeated! The Suwkpel Rush have finally been defeated in the playoffs. It might have taken three seasons or so to do it, but someone finally managed to step up to the Rush and say, "Not this time, buddy." Audria Nicely was the textbook definition of the court general, marshalling her teammates around telling them where to go and where to be so that when the ball comes their way, they can either advance it towards the goal or even attempt a shot themselves. And Releinthi have been similarly influenced by Olistan in terms of playing Suwkpel right where they don't like it. They're no longer afraid of the Big Bad Rush, and for once, it's finally paid off.

2030 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft Final
Markovsky Tsars 11–12 Releinthi Liberty

For Markovsky, the race to reclaim the title of top dog ends here. But for Releinthi, the celebrations have just begun. You have to beat the best to be the best, after all, and the Releinthi Liberty were the team to beat the defending champions, and now they have reaped their just rewards. Both teams pushed each other to their absolute limits, but in the end it was Markovsky and Samantha Velho Cabral who blinked first. With time running out and overtime looming, Kassandra San Juan flung the ball as strongly as she could, and for whatever reason Samantha just didn't react in time. And that was the story of how the Releinthi Liberty won the right to lift the Luzviminda Lozima Trophy over their heads and booked their ticket to the IDLO Champions Cup. But is this the start of a new dynasty, or will the other teams come back at Releinthi next season and snatch the crown away from them once again?

Congratulations to the Releinthi Liberty, your 2029-30 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft champions!

Abanhfleft (AFT) qualifiers
Releinthi Liberty
Markovsky Tsars
Mykorrigan Flyers
Suwkpel Rush
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:42 pm

NKLL                   Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Murwelldobah 18 15 0 3 235 157 +78 45
2 Harbor Nighthawks 18 11 1 6 212 186 +26 34
3 Northend LC 18 10 1 7 212 177 +35 31
4 Yamba Plains 18 8 0 10 170 181 −11 24
5 Coffs LC 18 8 0 10 156 189 −33 24
6 Kempsey 18 5 0 13 179 219 −40 15
7 Gold Coast 18 5 0 13 134 189 −55 15

IDLO Qualifiers for Northwest Kalactin (NWK)
Murwelldobah (NWK)
Harbor Nighthawks (NWK)
Northend LC (NWK)
Yamba Plains (NWK)
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:06 pm

Banijan Lacrosse League Season 7

Jinja City Weasals win first ever BLL title as National Conference dominates proceedings

Istria Thunder player handling ball in regular season BLL contest

Final Regular Season Standings
Top two in each conference clinch playoff berths and berths in Champions Cup appearances

National Conference             Pld    W   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Bunyoro RSC 14 13 1 182 81 +101 39 - National Conference champion, Playoff Berth, IDLO Qualification
2 Jinja City Weasals 14 9 5 187 118 +69 27 - National Conference Runner-up, Playoff Berth, IDLO Qualification

3 Busukuma Flyers 14 9 5 122 122 0 27
4 Umbazi Metropolitan SC 14 8 6 139 150 −11 24
5 Hoima Gators 14 5 9 123 137 −14 15
6 Luguyala Patriots 14 5 9 134 153 −19 15
7 Kitara Athletic Association 14 5 9 124 167 −43 15
8 Mynda Knights 14 2 12 108 191 −83 6

Moravica Conference             Pld    W   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Istria Thunder 14 13 1 179 127 +52 39 - Moravica Conference champions, Playoff Berth, IDLO Qualification
2 Herzegovina CIty Kings 14 11 3 161 118 +43 33 - Moravica Conference Runners-Up, Playoff Berth, IDLO Qualfication

3 Vidizi Bulls 14 8 6 146 117 +29 24
4 Iziarad Wildcats 14 7 7 175 120 +55 21
5 Hamilton Jackals 14 7 7 136 145 −9 21
6 West Istria White Wings 14 6 8 146 166 −20 18
7 Kosactus Hammerheads 14 2 12 109 170 −61 6
8 Taramazna Hawks 14 2 12 117 206 −89 6

Playoff Matchups(Best of 3)
Bunyoro RSC v. Herzegovina City Kings
Istria Thunder v. Jinja City Weasels

Semifinal #1
Game 1: Bunyoro RSC 8–2 Herzegovina CIty Kings
Game 2: Herzegovina CIty Kings 6–13 Bunyoro RSC

Bunyoro RSC wins series 2-0

This semifinal was the most hyped in years. Bunyoro RSC had won four consecutive BLL titles between Seasons 2 and 5. In Season 6, however, the Herzegovina City Kings broke their stranglehold on the league, defeating them in the title game and claiming the trophy for themselves. So for them to meet in a hotly contested Best of 3 semifinal the following would be exciting, to say the least.

The machine that we call Bunyoro RSC was in place to try and dominate this short series, and they set out to do that from the very beginning. An excellent and dominant defensive performance in Game 1, in front of an energetic home crowd, saw the Kings held to just two goals scored across the match as they won in convincing fashion, by a score of 8 goals to 2. Bunyoro RSC was well on the way to an unprecedented sixth consecutive apperance in the BLL Championship Game.

And they made sure that they saved on travel plans by dropping the Herzegovina City Kings in North Moravica. The site of the national title game is always at Kizza I Field- and they made sure that there would be no doubt who would play in it. While they lost at Banija's most prestigious lacrosse stadium last time around, this time around, they made no doubts about who was better. While the first half was tight, with the Kings leading 6-5 at halftime, Bunyoro RSC blew them off their own field in the second half. Outscoring the hosts 5-0 in the 3rd quarter and 8-0 overall in the half, they were able to make easy work of their opponents and put themselves directly into an AOCAF Final.

Semifinal #2
Game 1: Istria Thunder 9–15 Jinja City Weasals
Game 2: Jinja City Weasals 14–7 Istria Thunder

Jinja City Weasals win series 2-0

The Istria Thunder won the conference, finishing two games ahead of the defending BLL champions with a 13-1 record. They would be heavy favorites to down the Weasals over 3 games- but it'd be the Hangaza side that would throw away the Moravica Conference champions. Instead of a dominant defense, however, they did so with a heavy dose of offense. 29 goals across their two games in this mini sweep, with the second game being at home. There was a party throw in Jinja City after game 2, as of course their fans would want to celebrate their first ever appearance in the BLL Title Game.

The stage was set. Two National Conference opponents in the BLL championship game. Bunyoro RSC would be favorites to win their 5th title in six seasons, but Jinja City had nothing to lose. Who would triumph?

BLL Championship Game
Played at Kizza I Field in Herzegovina City, Moravica
Bunyoro RSC 7–10 Jinja City Weasals

It would be Jinja City who would be crowned the BLL champions, as the perennial National Conference champion Bunyoro RSC fell once again. It was a tight game throughout, but Jinja City slowly seperated themselves throughout the course of the night. They scored the final 3 goals after the game was tied 7-7 to start the fourth quarter, and obviously poured onto the field once the final whistle blew. A bad taste in the mouths of Bunyoro RSC- and delirium for Jinja City.

We have another new champion. And we have four IDLO Champions Cup participants. Last season's appearance in the IDLO was rough for BLL squads, with not a single Banijan team making it to the quarterfinals after Bunyoro RSC was seemingly a fixture in the final four of the Champions Cup. BLL clubs will hope to turn that around so they can regain their prominent position in the IDLO ranks.

Banija (BNJ) Qualifiers
Champions Cup: Jinja City Weasels, Bunyoro RSC, Istria Thunder, Herzegovina City Kings
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:08 pm

This is the cutoff for the 6th IDLO Champions Cup
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:53 pm

IDLO 6 Draw
Since we have 28 teams, 8 teams will be subject to play in matches, and they will do a 1 game playoff to determine the field of 24 for IDLO.

Playoff Round Entrants
Butterfly Lacrosse (KGS)
Schoenwetter Weasels (KGS)
Squidroidia Vikings (SQR)
Net Nightingales (SQR)
Yamba Plains (NWK)
Liverpool LC (DAR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Group Stage Pots
Pot 1
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Relethni Liberty (AFT)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Murwelldobah (NWK)

Pot 2
Jinja City Weasels (BNJ)
Just Some Dudes (KGS)
Inkopolis Dragons (SQR)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)

Pot 3
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Tim City LC (DAR)
Harbor Nighthawks (NWK)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)

Pot 4
Zombie Dudes (KGS)
Team Valliant (SQR)
Mykorrigan Flyers (AFT)

Pot 5
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Northend LC (NWK)
Istria Thunder (BNJ)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)

Pot 6
Winners of Play-off Round
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:33 pm

Playoff Round
Schoenwetter Weaseles (KGS) 10–12 Net Nightingales (SQR)
Yamba Plains (NWK) 9–9 Butterfly Lacrosse (KGS) (11–10 OT)
Herzegovina City Kings (BNJ) 9–4 Liverpool LC (DAR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT) 9–6 Squidroidia Vikings (SQR)

So the group stage will look like this:
Pot 1
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Relethni Liberty (AFT)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Murwelldobah (NWK)

Pot 2
Jinja City Weasels (BNJ)
Just Some Dudes (KGS)
Inkopolis Dragons (SQR)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)

Pot 3
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Tim City LC (DAR)
Harbor Nighthawks (NWK)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)

Pot 4
Zombie Dudes (KGS)
Team Valliant (SQR)
Mykorrigan Flyers (AFT)

Pot 5
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Northend LC (NWK)
Istria Thunder (BNJ)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)

Pot 6
Yamba Plains (NWK)
Net Nightingales (SQR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Groups
Teams were seeded with the drawsheet I created, and then swapped as best as I could to avoid matches with teams from their home nation.
Group 1
Scott City LC (DAR)
Jinja City Weasels (BNJ)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Northend LC (NWK)
Net Nightingales (SQR)

Group 2
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Inkopolis Dragons (SQR)
Harbor Nighthawks (NWK)
Mykorrigan Flyers (AFT)