NATION

PASSWORD

The Esoterics: Devil's Whisper OOC (Fantasy, Open, Intrigue)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Did you notice my JoJo reference with Sumani Seigana

1: yes
20%
2: no
No votes
3: what
80%

Total votes : 5

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:10 pm

I'll begin with Sumani's app. I may make an app for someone in Imperial Affairs if we don't get one to fill it.

Character Name: Sumani Seigana
Appearance:
House: Sumani is of common birth. The Seigana are not nobles, but a small family of merchants
Personality: Calm, observant, but easily excitable
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Limitations:
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Machi Yin
Biography:
Additional Information:
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Character Name: Unity (Queen of Blades)

Appearance:

House: None

Personality: To most people she seems to take on an understanding and reliable personality, but to those she cares for, she is far more strict.

Magic/Abilities (if any): Weapon Ruin: Telekinesis- Any weapon marked by a specific ruin will be able to be manipulated.

Ruin: Void- Items marked by this ruin show an astral pattern and give off a strange flame that is extremely cold.

Ruin: Shatter- Items marked with this ruin begin to crack and shatter.

Ruin Projections- She can apply ruins from a 5m range.

Limitations: Her ruins must be etched into the item for it to be permanent. If the ruin is applied with projection then it will need to be reapplied after 30 minutes.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Rin's cause (You'll learn soon)

Biography: When she was around ten years old her family brought in a young boy who they raised as their own. He was an annoyance to Unity and usually got in her way. She was actually ok with it though, cuz he was always asking her to help teach him to use a sword. See Unity was a prodigy, she learned how to wield the blade at age eleven, and mastered two styles in only a year. Alongside her esoteric power she was a force to be reckoned with. As her family grew Unity began to take up jobs with the local guard and passers-by to help make money. In her spare time she trained her little brother with a sword. One day however when she was thirty-two she was hired by a court Noble to be a long-term guard in Ryobei, she accepted and sent a portion of her earnings back home. She missed her brother and his demon companion. She also missed her little sisters, but she knew that her work was a huge help to them back home, so she never stopped guarding the Noble. While she worked for the Noble she gained the title Queen of Blades, which she wears proudly.

Additional Information:Rin's adoptive older sister

Character 1
Last edited by 5pb on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 am

This is a picture that will be useful later when Nightmare moves along with his plan. I'm letting everyone get familiar with each other before I start so it's more impactful
my other characters will be applied for shortly
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:22 pm

5pb wrote:

Appearance:

Personality: To most people she seems to take on an understanding and reliable personality, but to those she cares for, she is far more strict.

Magic/Abilities (if any): Weapon Ruin: Telekinesis- Any weapon marked by a specific ruin will be able to be manipulated.

Ruin: Void- Items marked by this ruin show an astral pattern and give off a strange flame that is extremely cold.

Limitations: Her ruins must be etched into the item for it to be permanent. If the ruin is applied with projection then it will need to be reapplied after 30 minutes.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Rin's cause (You'll learn soon)

Biography: When she was around ten years old her family brought in a young boy who they raised as their own. He was an annoyance to Unity and usually got in her way. She was actually ok with it though, cuz he was always asking her to help teach him to use a sword. See Unity was a prodigy, she learned how to wield the blade at age eleven, and mastered two styles in only a year. Alongside her esoteric power she was a force to be reckoned with. As her family grew Unity began to take up jobs with the local guard and passers-by to help make money. In her spare time she trained her little brother with a sword. One day however when she was thirty-six she was hired by a court Noble to be a long-term guard in Ryobei, she accepted and sent a portion of her earnings back home. She missed her brother and his demon companion. She also missed her little sisters, but she knew that her work was a huge help to them back home, so she never stopped guarding the Noble. While she worked for the Noble she gained the title Queen of Blades, which she wears proudly.

Character 1

A C C E P T A D O.

Frachen wrote:This is a picture that will be useful later when Nightmare moves along with his plan. I'm letting everyone get familiar with each other before I start so it's more impactful
(Image)

Oi. I agree that having us be connected to the characters more makes an event more significant. The suit looks akin to a samurai, so it wouldn't exactly stand out too much in a Japanese inspired setting.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:

Appearance:

Biography: When she was around ten years old her family brought in a young boy who they raised as their own. He was an annoyance to Unity and usually got in her way. She was actually ok with it though, cuz he was always asking her to help teach him to use a sword. See Unity was a prodigy, she learned how to wield the blade at age eleven, and mastered two styles in only a year. Alongside her esoteric power she was a force to be reckoned with. As her family grew Unity began to take up jobs with the local guard and passers-by to help make money. In her spare time she trained her little brother with a sword. One day however when she was thirty-six she was hired by a court Noble to be a long-term guard in Ryobei, she accepted and sent a portion of her earnings back home. She missed her brother and his demon companion. She also missed her little sisters, but she knew that her work was a huge help to them back home, so she never stopped guarding the Noble. While she worked for the Noble she gained the title Queen of Blades, which she wears proudly.

Character 1

A C C E P T A D O.

Frachen wrote:This is a picture that will be useful later when Nightmare moves along with his plan. I'm letting everyone get familiar with each other before I start so it's more impactful
(Image)

Oi. I agree that having us be connected to the characters more makes an event more significant. The suit looks akin to a samurai, so it wouldn't exactly stand out too much in a Japanese inspired setting.

Two more character's coming along soon, the other two sisters. A post will also be up to introduce Unity tomorrow.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Character Name: Lili

Appearance:

Personality: She can be seen as nearly emotionless. She tends to keep her feelings hidden and she doesn't really care for anyone aside from her family. If she begins to show her emotion that means someone is likely going to die.

Magic/Abilities (if any): Steel Petal: Steel petal is a unique magic class, Lili is able to manipulate magic to conjure large amounts of pink "petals" that act as small blades. (Like Senbonzakura in Bleach, except they don't turn the blade into petals)

Limitations: When using Steel Petal she must remain conscious of the range the "petals" are from her because as they escape a 25m radius she will lose control of them and they will fly about randomly until they fade away, unless they are in a concentrated attack which then the range is extended to 60m. Concentrated attacks are like traveling slashes or straight blasts, they will shrink as they travel as well.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Rin's Cause

Biography: The third child of the family, Lili was a unique young girl. She was always distant and didn't much care for others, but she loved hanging out around her elder siblings. She would watch them practice swordplay and comment each time Unity knocked Rin down. The day after Unity left for Ryobei, Lili asked Rin to teach her to use a blade. He did so, and also taught her a few ways that she could incorporate her magic into her fighting style to make it her own. After a year or so she was not only able to keep up with Rin with her blade but also her magic.

Additional Information:Rin's younger adoptive sister

Character 2, 3 will be up tomorrow

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:07 am

5pb wrote:
Character Name: Lili

Appearance:

Personality: She can be seen as nearly emotionless. She tends to keep her feelings hidden and she doesn't really care for anyone aside from her family. If she begins to show her emotion that means someone is likely going to die.

Magic/Abilities (if any): Steel Petal: Steel petal is a unique magic class, Lili is able to manipulate magic to conjure large amounts of pink "petals" that act as small blades. (Like Senbonzakura in Bleach, except they don't turn the blade into petals)

Limitations: When using Steel Petal she must remain conscious of the range the "petals" are from her because as they escape a 25m radius she will lose control of them and they will fly about randomly until they fade away, unless they are in a concentrated attack which then the range is extended to 60m. Concentrated attacks are like traveling slashes or straight blasts, they will shrink as they travel as well.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Rin's Cause

Biography: The third child of the family, Lili was a unique young girl. She was always distant and didn't much care for others, but she loved hanging out around her elder siblings. She would watch them practice swordplay and comment each time Unity knocked Rin down. The day after Unity left for Ryobei, Lili asked Rin to teach her to use a blade. He did so, and also taught her a few ways that she could incorporate her magic into her fighting style to make it her own. After a year or so she was not only able to keep up with Rin with her blade but also her magic.

Additional Information:Rin's younger adoptive sister

Character 2, 3 will be up tomorrow

I never watched Bleach so I'll take your word for it. Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Seeing as Demons are allowed....what of their opposite, angels? I have an idea, so I'm just asking
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:12 pm

Frachen wrote:Seeing as Demons are allowed....what of their opposite, angels? I have an idea, so I'm just asking

That's allowed. Demons act as Summonings, so angels can be the same. The last rp also had the Chaos Sage and 5pb's Arashi.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:Seeing as Demons are allowed....what of their opposite, angels? I have an idea, so I'm just asking

That's allowed. Demons act as Summonings, so angels can be the same. The last rp also had the Chaos Sage and 5pb's Arashi.

great, an app should be up 2night then
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Character Name:Darkon
Appearance:

House:Angel (Fallen)
Personality:Rarely smiles outside of the occasional smirk, and attacks with aggression and will sometimes use cheap hits in order to win. Is also very anti-demon, and doesn't hesitate to kill them.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Angel (Fallen)
Magic/Abilities (if any):Metal Manipulation:(Think Magneto)
Limitations:He cannot manipulate metals that are not magnetic
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Nghtmare
Biography:As a young angel, he looked more like one, having white wings, white robes, and his hair was a brown rather than the black it is today. He was found by Nightmare at the age of 8 after he was attacked by a group of demons. They had attacked him out of hate, and the long-standing rivalry between the two races. Nightmare raised the young angel, corrupting him in the process, turning him into who he is now. He serves as Nightmare's second in command, and is trusted with the most confidential tasks.
Additional Information:His weapon is two blades that connect to form a bow. Arrows will appear on their own, but only up to 20, after twenty they need a 5 min cool-down before spawning again. If you need a more clear image, https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 80/648.png
Last edited by Frachen on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:
Personality:Rarely smiles outside of the occasional smirk, and attacks with aggression and will sometimes use cheap hits in order to win. Is also very anti-demon, and doesn't hesitate to kill them.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Nghtmare
Biography:As a young angel, he looked more like one, having white wings, white robes, and his hair was a brown rather than the black it is today. He was found by Nightmare at the age of 8 after he was attacked by a group of demons. They had attacked him out of hate, and the long-standing rivalry between the two races. Nightmare raised the young angel, corrupting him in the process, turning him into who he is now. He serves as Nightmare's second in command, and is trusted with the most confidential tasks.
Additional Information:His weapon is two blades that connect to form a bow. Arrows will appear on their own, but only up to 20, after twenty they need a 5 min cool-down before spawning again. If you need a more clear image, https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 80/648.png

DarkPit but magnets instead of electroshoker.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:43 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Appearance:

DarkPit but magnets instead of electroshoker.

Design wise, yes, story wise, no. also, who's ur strange man, RIn or someone else?
Last edited by Frachen on Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:DarkPit but magnets instead of electroshoker.

Design wise, yes, story wise, no. also, who's ur strange man, RIn or someone else?

Rin

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:12 am

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:

Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:49 pm

Character Name: Sara

Appearance:

Personality: She is a very polite and sweet you woman who seems that she wouldn't hurt a fly, but when in combat she takes on a far more aggressive personality.

Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Esoteric, Illusion Mage

Crystalize: At will she can turn gasses (Air included) and liquids into crystals, and manipulate them. They will retain all other properties like temperature, color, etc.

Illusory Sphere: Within a 30m sphere she can control what anyone inside sees, hears, and smells.

Horror Show: By using her illusions as well as her Crystalize ability she is able to make her illusions nearly a reality by allowing them to interact with the victims and the surrounding area.

Limitations: Her Crystalize ability only works on gasses and liquids she is touching, it can also spread through recently created Crystal. After 5 minutes the crystals begin to return to normal. Her illusions cannot interact with anything physically unless the Crystalize is used.

Biography: The final child of her family, unlike her siblings she took no interest in blades. All she wanted was to master her magic, she studied illusion magic since the moment she was able to read. She practiced with magic for hours on end, day after day. She wasn't a prodigy like her siblings, and her esoteric ability was rather lack-luster, but with her intensive study and practice she became a great illusionist and fighter.

Additional Information:The youngest sibling

Done for now

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:12 pm

5pb wrote:

Appearance:

Personality: She is a very polite and sweet you woman who seems that she wouldn't hurt a fly, but when in combat she takes on a far more aggressive personality.

Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Esoteric, Illusion Mage

Crystalize: At will she can turn gasses (Air included) and liquids into crystals, and manipulate them. They will retain all other properties like temperature, color, etc.

Illusory Sphere: Within a 30m sphere she can control what anyone inside sees, hears, and smells.

Horror Show: By using her illusions as well as her Crystalize ability she is able to make her illusions nearly a reality by allowing them to interact with the victims and the surrounding area.

Limitations: Her Crystalize ability only works on gasses and liquids she is touching, it can also spread through recently created Crystal. After 5 minutes the crystals begin to return to normal. Her illusions cannot interact with anything physically unless the Crystalize is used.

Biography: The final child of her family, unlike her siblings she took no interest in blades. All she wanted was to master her magic, she studied illusion magic since the moment she was able to read. She practiced with magic for hours on end, day after day. She wasn't a prodigy like her siblings, and her esoteric ability was rather lack-luster, but with her intensive study and practice she became a great illusionist and fighter.

Done for now

Man y'all are moving quick. In the last 3 days there were 4 apps (including this one) which have been posted and accepted. Also, one question about this app:

Is her name pronounced "sar-uh" or like the traditional Sarah? I've been taking Spanish class and the slight letter variations have caused me to get slightly confused with pronunciations

I think Jasmine and Sara can have epic genjutsu battles if it comes down to it.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 pm

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:

Appearance:

Done for now

Man y'all are moving quick. In the last 3 days there were 4 apps (including this one) which have been posted and accepted. Also, one question about this app:

Is her name pronounced "sar-uh" or like the traditional Sarah? I've been taking Spanish class and the slight letter variations have caused me to get slightly confused with pronunciations

It is pronounced Sarah, yes

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:04 pm

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:10 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

It is pronounced Sarah, yes

Sou desu ka. It may seem like a silly question, but lately I'm having an annoyingly difficult time with names such as "ella". I really want to pronounce it as "aye-yuh" like in Spanish lol. Anyway thanks

Yes. This world is built off of mythology, and the Salyans are rather religious and have many beliefs with summonings and divine beasts. You can always add a faction, and the history with the angels and demons sounds good to me

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Faction Name:Death's Legion
Leader:Nightmare
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?):Wherever Nightmare stands at the time
Goals:Serve Nightmare, his wish is their command
Size/Influence300+ Soldiers
Base of OperationsSanri
History:Made up of mostly mindless puppets created by Nightmare, the group is relatively unknown. They rarely emerge and when they do they leave few witnesses if any. Nightmare leads them, and they serve him loyally.

Let me know if I need to lower numbers a bit, it's a part of my plan with Nightmare
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:46 am

Frachen wrote:
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?):Wherever Nightmare stands at the time
Base of OperationsSanri
History:Made up of mostly mindless puppets created by Nightmare, the group is relatively unknown. They rarely emerge and when they do they leave few witnesses if any. Nightmare leads them, and they serve him loyally.

Let me know if I need to lower numbers a bit, it's a part of my plan with Nightmare

Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Base of OperationsSanri

Accepted

great! I updated my post to include Diva so that the rp can move some more.
Last edited by Frachen on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:35 pm

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT SUMANI'S POWERS SHOULD BE. Bow down in my greatness

Character Name: Sumani Seigana
Appearance:

House: Sumani is of common birth. The Seigana are not nobles, but a small family of merchants from the nearby Erimous Confederacy
Personality: Calm, observant, but easily excitable
Ice Magic: Sumani is naturally gifted in the Salyan's infamous bloodline magic, and with years of training, he has become exceptionally skilled with the manipulation of Ice. He can freeze objects and water with ease.

Earth Magic: Sumani is skilled Earth Mage and prefers to use it as a defense.

Heavenly Judgement: This is Sumani's ultimate technique, and his most prized one. Heavenly Judgement is the physical manifestation of Sumani's Essence, forming a humanoid esque being that follows his commands. Through Abstraction Magic, Sumani was able to not only create what appears to be an astral projection, but also give it its own ability. While the astral projection is summoned, it can shield Sumani from damage and attack at high speeds. But perhaps the most important of its powers is the ability in which it is named after. Once Sumani summons HJ, he can ask a person a question, and HJ transforms itself to a black skull. If the person lies, then the skull's eyes turn red, and if they tell the truth, the eye's turn green. Heavenly Judgement effectively acts as a truth telling device

Limitations: Heavenly Judgement's main power requires Sumani to be in physical contact with the target for 10 seconds, and he must ask a question in order to make use of HJ's truth telling abilities. HJ is a Summoning, and although it has a strong connection to Sumani, it can only be summoned for at most 5 minutes before he exhausts all his Essence. This means that HJ can only be used safely for less than 4 minutes, although the Essence cost is still high. When Heavenly Judgement is summoned, Sumani cannot use his elemental magic

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Machi Yin
Biography: Sumani is not actually fully Salyan, but half Salyan and half Erimous. Fortunately for both him and his parents, his father was from the Salyan Empire, giving him the patriarchal status of being considered a "Salyan citizen". Furthermore, his common birth prevented any scandal that would arise (like how Maurikael had to hide Jasmine). Sumani grew up in the far eastern parts of the empire in the Chisama Diyou Islands. He spent his early years doing typical combat training at the local magic academy. He frequently traveled across the river to his mother's homeland to visit, and as he learned about the Seigan's mercantilism and the volatile history of the millenium old rivalry of the nations while also perfecting his magic. Once he graduated from the academy at 18, he learned about Abstraction Magic, and heard rumors of powers that could be created by sheer will. Due to the complicated nature of attaining such powers, Sumani left the idea alone while he was conscripted into the Azukana military during a border war with the neighboring Cagia. During a battle, Sumani was hit by an arrow, leaving him incapacitated for weeks as medical mages removed the poison and begun healing him. While recovering, Sumani read more on Abstraction Magic and worked to create his own unique power. The development of his newfound powers and excellent usage of them during the later border conflicts propelled Sumani into the Machi Yin, where he currently works in the "capital" of Ryobei.
Additional Information: Due to the nature of HJ's powers, it will be restricted to my characters unless you guys agree to encountering it.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse