NATION

PASSWORD

Synagogue getting shot up in Germany

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:35 pm

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:A holocaust denying, anti-feminist neo-nazi. The forces of evil are coalescing.

Like a fatberg.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Risottia wrote:
North German Realm wrote:It's not that we wanted, but that it was more likely for it to be a Muslim than a freaking Nazi (and you must admit, a Nazi live-streaming his being humiliated while he tries to shoot up a Synagogue with handmade weapons is not what comes to mind first.)

Well, when you consider that he shot up a Döner café, Nazis do come to mind first.

Why ? Usually that is muslims killing other muslims out of capitalist competition. Sadly that is not rare anymore nowadays.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Drongonia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:
It is a matter of fact that most gentile countries can not prevent Mugabist violence against Jews. Hence the IDF or comparable militias are crucial to stop shit like that.

Or they could just go to Israel where there's no violence against Jews. If a single group attracts trouble everywhere they go as you say, then why should it be up to those individual governments to secure their safety (unless they are citizens, of course)?

Yeah, because anti-semites are famously totally cool with and enthusiastically support Israel's existence. Wait no, they want to wipe it from the map.
O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.
Over the hills and far away.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Or they could just go to Israel where there's no violence against Jews. If a single group attracts trouble everywhere they go as you say, then why should it be up to those individual governments to secure their safety (unless they are citizens, of course)?

Yeah, because anti-semites are famously totally cool with and enthusiastically support Israel's existence. Wait no, they want to wipe it from the map.

unless they hold it up as an example of an ethnostate
then the wiping out will be done later, after they achieve their goal and killed everyone else

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Drongonia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:
It is a matter of fact that most gentile countries can not prevent Mugabist violence against Jews. Hence the IDF or comparable militias are crucial to stop shit like that.

Or they could just go to Israel where there's no violence against Jews. If a single group attracts trouble everywhere they go as you say, then why should it be up to those individual governments to secure their safety (unless they are citizens, of course)?

Many do, but do we want that ? Remember: Jews run the world. All those awesome movies, all those medications, alll those clever little loopholes in the law, all those brilliant stocks to invest in - all Jewish.

Without them life gets boring. And far shorter.

This message was sponsored by my Doctor and Lawyer.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:58 pm

The Alma Mater wrote:
Risottia wrote:Well, when you consider that he shot up a Döner café, Nazis do come to mind first.

Why ? Usually that is muslims killing other muslims out of capitalist competition. Sadly that is not rare anymore nowadays.

Muslims usually don't kill each other while in a non-Muslim country. Ex-Muslims? Oh, definitely, but not Muslims.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:05 am

North German Realm wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:

Muslims usually don't kill each other while in a non-Muslim country. Ex-Muslims? Oh, definitely, but not Muslims.

Not true. Speaking for the Netherlands there is currently an all-out war between different crime syndicates, mostly of Moroccan and Turkish origins. We have had quite a few drive-by executions, dropping of grenades etc. this year.

All muslim vs muslim. Ok, and one "muslim vs lawyer of other muslim who was prepared to witness"

That said, muslims tend to be competent. This guy was not, so him being a nazi is not a surprise.
Last edited by The Alma Mater on Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:05 am

Hey i think i heard that before
In the same country also

But in reality its honestly pretty nazi of those people

James_xenoland
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby James_xenoland » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:38 am

Shit.. fucked up. :'/

Nakena wrote:And here we go:
Twitch live-streaming video platform.

The footage, which has since been removed from the Twitch website - which focuses on video game streaming - appeared to be filmed by a head-mounted camera and showed the shooting from the attacker’s perspective

Well, time to ban.. oh wait.. "deplatform" twitch clearly! *nods*

Also, what the hell does all the 4chan stuff have to do with this? Modern toon "press" i guess. Bodies don't even have a chance to cool down before they're already trying to use it to spin up their next propaganda and nontroversy. Nothing but ghouls clamoring for censorship. (i.e. more control)
One either fights for something, or falls for nothing.
One either stands for something, or falls for anything.

---
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

---
Rikese wrote:From a 14 year old saying that children should vote, to a wankfest about whether or not God exists. Good job, you have all achieved new benchmarks in stupidity.

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
North German Realm wrote:Muslims usually don't kill each other while in a non-Muslim country. Ex-Muslims? Oh, definitely, but not Muslims.

Not true. Speaking for the Netherlands there is currently an all-out war between different crime syndicates, mostly of Moroccan and Turkish origins. We have had quite a few drive-by executions, dropping of grenades etc. this year.

All muslim vs muslim. Ok, and one "muslim vs lawyer of other muslim who was prepared to witness"

That said, muslims tend to be competent. This guy was not, so him being a nazi is not a surprise.

Tribal war?
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:11 am

Risottia wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Or they could just go to Israel where there's no violence against Jews. If a single group attracts trouble everywhere they go as you say, then why should it be up to those individual governments to secure their safety (unless they are citizens, of course)?

If someone punches you in the face, it's clearly your fault for not staying where your ancestors lived 2000 years ago.

No, seriously, porcamadonna.

Yeah. That's fucked up.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:21 am

Duhon wrote:
Xmara wrote:The fact that they even have to have a reinforced door so they can worship without fear of harm is sad. And yet someone still tried to shoot up the place.

It's a shame these types of incidents seem to be more and more commonplace.

this is why educational efforts must be intensified, especially in east germany, given the different postwar experience it had
all must be made aware that jews are not the world's problem, that they are like all other people on earth

If anything the GDR really hammered home what the Nazis did, so that isn't the problem here.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:26 am

Nationalism and poverty are correlated so it is not surprising.

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 am

(Why a strong and nuclear Israel must exist..yes it is precisely because of shit like that worldwide. The only language antisemitic Mugabes understand is the sound of a Merkava tank.)

Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:A holocaust denying, anti-feminist neo-nazi. The forces of evil are coalescing.

these things usually come in a package
LITERALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER RP REGION & DON'T REPORT THIS SIG
█████████████████▌TIANDI ____________██____██
_______███▌MAP _______________██_____██_████████
█████████████████▌WIKI _______██______██___██____██
_______████ DISCORD ________██████___██____██______█

____████__████ SIGNUP _________██___████___██____
__████_______████_____________██______██__________██
████____________████_______█████████___███████████

Neko-koku
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 am

Arumdaum wrote:

these things usually come in a package

They are basically low-income incels aka Zhang Xianzhongs.

Societies need to redirect Zhang Xianzhongs to places where they can be useful such as the military.
Last edited by Neko-koku on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:34 am

Neko-koku wrote:
Arumdaum wrote:these things usually come in a package

They are basically low-income incels aka Zhang Xianzhongs.

Societies need to redirect Zhang Xianzhongs to places where they can be useful such as the military.
Neko-koku wrote:(Why a strong and nuclear Israel must exist..yes it is precisely because of shit like that worldwide. The only language antisemitic Mugabes understand is the sound of a Merkava tank.)

The fact you are desperately trying to force these neologisms is just cringe mate; sorry, but it really is.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:39 am

Drongonia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:

Hamas: "allow us to introduce ourselves"
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

San Carlos Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby San Carlos Islands » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:44 am

My thoughts after watching his livestream:

>Guy is allegedly Autistic.
>Used shitty homemade weapons that jammed a lot.
>Shitty music.
>No plan or counterplan.
>Got phased by a wooden door.
>Took out his hate on random people.
>People laughed at him as they ran away.
>Shot in the neck by police.

Racist, idiot.
Foreign Affairs Director for the League of Conservative Nations

WA Ambassador: Trinity Ryan
WA Information: wa.mission.gov.sci

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 am

San Carlos Islands wrote:My thoughts after watching his livestream:

>Shitty music.
>No plan or counterplan.

Racist, idiot.

Did they?

Wave on, wave on

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Duhon wrote:
this is why educational efforts must be intensified, especially in east germany, given the different postwar experience it had
all must be made aware that jews are not the world's problem, that they are like all other people on earth

If anything the GDR really hammered home what the Nazis did, so that isn't the problem here.

employing nazis without apology instead of purging them as thoroughly and unapologetically as one can does not constitute what i would call "hammered home"

San Carlos Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby San Carlos Islands » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 am

The New California Republic wrote:
San Carlos Islands wrote:My thoughts after watching his livestream:

>Shitty music.
>No plan or counterplan.

Racist, idiot.

Did they?

Yes. Lol. Watch the video.

He tried to shoot some van driver who's life was saved by the gun jamming and he laughed.
Foreign Affairs Director for the League of Conservative Nations

WA Ambassador: Trinity Ryan
WA Information: wa.mission.gov.sci

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 am

Duhon wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:If anything the GDR really hammered home what the Nazis did, so that isn't the problem here.

employing nazis without apology instead of purging them as thoroughly and unapologetically as one can does not constitute what i would call "hammered home"

Wrong. You are thinking of the West. East Germany was far more strict about nazis being barred from re-entering public life.

Wave on, wave on

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:54 am

Duhon wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:If anything the GDR really hammered home what the Nazis did, so that isn't the problem here.

That was mostly the Bonn Republic though.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:55 am

North German Realm wrote:
Duhon wrote:

That was mostly the Bonn Republic though.

Exactly. East Germany on the other hand was quite thorough in purging the nazis from public life.

Wave on, wave on

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General