NATION

PASSWORD

Slaves4Sale | mt open

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:37 am

Vespertia wrote:Hello.

I am Prince Erik Sartorius, younger brother of Her Majesty, Sonja, Queen of Vespertia, member of parliament, stock trader and philanthropist.

I am willing to purchase one (1) pleasure slave, for the express purpose of making her my bride and treating her with lots of love. I am also purchasing two hundred (200) unskilled labourers, one hundred (100) skilled labourers and fifty (50) educated slaves, for the express purpose of educating and liberating them.

I am doing this as a test run to start a movement to buy slaves for the purpose of liberating them. Also, I need a wife, and I wish to pick a pleasure slave. Of course she will be treated as an equal to me.

I am willing to pay the price of $2,830,000.

Thank you.

P.S. I wish to hold a contest for the pleasure slave, complete with auditions.
P.P.S. I also wish to hold a lottery for the 350 other slaves.

That'll actually cost you $200,830,000, since you've made clear your intentions to liberate the slaves. Also, not to judge or anything, but by common moral standards your plan to get a slave-wife is pretty fucked up even if you're going to treat her as an equal and love her.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
Munkcestrian Slave Market
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Vespertia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:38 am

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Slaves4Sale HQ
Munkcestrian Republic

Rows and rows of interns sat at their computers, providing Slaves4Sale's customers with the utmost quality of service. With one click, a thousand skilled labourers were sold to a buyer fifty thousand miles away. With another click, ten educated slaves were sold to a household a mere five miles away. Slaves4Sale was, to understate the matter, making a lot of money. Outside, freighters brought in tens of thousands of slaves for fresh stock.

George Fenwick II stood, watching the room. The CEO of Slaves4Sale, Galfred Davison, stood next to him.

"As you can see, sir, business has been most profitable," said the CEO.

Fenwick nodded. "Indeed," he said. He did not dab, because in this setting it would be most unprofessional.

An intern walked up to the two. "Excuse me, sir, but we've got reports of someone calling themselves 'The Worst Nation Possible' trying to use our communication channels to sell their slaves. What do you want us to do?" he asked.

Davison looked to Fenwick.

"Well, the answer's obvious. Take action against them," said Fenwick.

Slaves4Sale Orbital Strike Station

You know what happens here. I don't need to write a scene explaining that The Worst Nation Possible doesn't even exist anymore.

OOC: The Worst Nation Possible has stated that they only have "spears and extremely weak missiles". I will therefore assume they have no ability to retaliate.

I'm buying slaves from you.
Be advised: This nation will CTE.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:48 am

Vespertia wrote:
Slaves4Sale HQ
Munkcestrian Republic

Rows and rows of interns sat at their computers, providing Slaves4Sale's customers with the utmost quality of service. With one click, a thousand skilled labourers were sold to a buyer fifty thousand miles away. With another click, ten educated slaves were sold to a household a mere five miles away. Slaves4Sale was, to understate the matter, making a lot of money. Outside, freighters brought in tens of thousands of slaves for fresh stock.

George Fenwick II stood, watching the room. The CEO of Slaves4Sale, Galfred Davison, stood next to him.

Fenwick nodded. "Indeed," he said. He did not dab, because in this setting it would be most unprofessional.

An intern walked up to the two. "Excuse me, sir, but we've got reports of someone calling themselves 'The Worst Nation Possible' trying to use our communication channels to sell their slaves. What do you want us to do?" he asked.

You know what happens here. I don't need to write a scene explaining that The Worst Nation Possible doesn't even exist anymore.

OOC: The Worst Nation Possible has stated that they only have "spears and extremely weak missiles". I will therefore assume they have no ability to retaliate.

I'm buying slaves from you.

I know. I've responded.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Vespertia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:29 am

Vespertia wrote:Hello.

I am Prince Erik Sartorius, younger brother of Her Majesty, Sonja, Queen of Vespertia, member of parliament, stock trader and philanthropist.

I am willing to purchase one (1) pleasure slave, for the express purpose of making her my bride and treating her with lots of love. I am also purchasing two hundred (200) unskilled labourers, one hundred (100) skilled labourers and fifty (50) educated slaves, for the express purpose of educating and liberating them.

I am doing this as a test run to start a movement to buy slaves for the purpose of liberating them. Also, I need a wife, and I wish to pick a pleasure slave. Of course she will be treated as an equal to me.

I am willing to pay the price of $2,830,000.

Thank you.

P.S. I wish to hold a contest for the pleasure slave, complete with auditions.
P.P.S. I also wish to hold a lottery for the 350 other slaves.

That'll actually cost you $200,830,000, since you've made clear your intentions to liberate the slaves. Also, not to judge or anything, but by common moral standards your plan to get a slave-wife is pretty fucked up even if you're going to treat her as an equal and love her.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale

Hello.

I have seen that you have raised your price, and I regret to inform you that the price is, for lack of a better term, ridiculous. I wish to bargain for a price of $25,200,000.

HRH, Prince Erik Sartorius, MP

Servilis
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Servilis » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:32 am

Servilis would like to warn everyone buying slaves from here that convoys will be raided.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 am

Servilis wrote:Servilis would like to warn everyone buying slaves from here that convoys will be raided.

Any attempt to interfere with our operations will be met with force. I suggest you take a lesson from The Worst Nation Possible.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
Last edited by Munkcestrian Republic on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:28 am

Vespertia wrote:

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale

Hello.

I have seen that you have raised your price, and I regret to inform you that the price is, for lack of a better term, ridiculous. I wish to bargain for a price of $25,200,000.

$83,200,000.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Super Mutant Army
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Super Mutant Army » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 am

"How much will it cost for all of your slaves? And will you accept bottle caps as payment? They seem to be what everyone else is using as a currency, though I cannot fathom why."
- Earl the Destroyer

*Nobody said we had to keep them enslaved after purchasing them. We'll gladly set them free as citizens of our nation, after administering the mandatory FEV. We happen to be in need of more population, so this deal works out fine. Just, we aren't going to keep them enslaved. We don't believe in slavery, but are pragmatic enough to not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:57 am

Super Mutant Army wrote:"How much will it cost for all of your slaves? And will you accept bottle caps as payment? They seem to be what everyone else is using as a currency, though I cannot fathom why."
- Earl the Destroyer

*Nobody said we had to keep them enslaved after purchasing them. We'll gladly set them free as citizens of our nation, after administering the mandatory FEV. We happen to be in need of more population, so this deal works out fine. Just, we aren't going to keep them enslaved. We don't believe in slavery, but are pragmatic enough to not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Sir, this is a modern-tech roleplay
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Super Mutant Army
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Super Mutant Army » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:02 am

Super Mutant Army wrote:"How much will it cost for all of your slaves? And will you accept bottle caps as payment? They seem to be what everyone else is using as a currency, though I cannot fathom why."
- Earl the Destroyer

Sir, this is a modern-tech roleplay

I see.

Vespertia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:29 am

Vespertia wrote:
Hello.

$83,200,000.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale

Hello.

I wish to inform you that I shall accept your deal, on the following stipulation that it shall be paid in ten (12) installments of $9,152,000, to be paid monthly. This will result in a 32% interest rate of your negotiated price of $83,200,000.

I also suggest that you to follow up on my wish for a contest for the honour of being my bride. Have it televised on your nation's TV, and you may just profit from the revenue. I may even donate some funds for that. ;)

Prince Erik Sartorius, MP
Last edited by Vespertia on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:30 am

Vespertia wrote:
$83,200,000.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale

Hello.

I wish to inform you that I shall accept your deal, on the following stipulation that it shall be paid in ten (12) installments of $9,152,000, to be paid monthly. This will result in a 32% interest rate of your negotiated price of $83,200,000.

I also suggest that you to follow up on my wish for a contest for the honour of being my bride. Have it televised on your nation's TV, and you may just profit from the revenue. I may even donate some funds for that. ;)

Payment up front. No monthly installments.

You will have to provide the full details of this proposed contest.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:58 am

I wish to buy 10 educated slaves

The Worst Nation Possible
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Worst Nation Possible » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:09 am

Slaves4Sale HQ
Munkcestrian Republic

Yeah, know. They know no thing happens becuase you smell suck satellite people can't beat spears lmao.

The Worst Nation Possible
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Worst Nation Possible » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 am

- Earl the Destroyer

We caps, they don't caps. So business with us not smell suck satellite men.
Last edited by The Worst Nation Possible on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neko-koku
Minister

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:13 am

George F. Enwick II (alias of no relation to George Fenwick II (son of Lord President George Fenwick)) recently decided to make some money on the side by selling slaves. The Fenwick Brigade has now just returned from kidnapping millions of people who are now being sold here.

Slaves of all ethnicities and nationalities are available as George F. Enwick II is a progressive. Educated slaves such as lawyers and teachers will also be available, as well as the traditional range of labourers and pleasure slaves.

PRICES

Unskilled labourer - $500
Skilled labourer - $2,000
Pleasure slave - $30,000
Educated slave - $50,000

East Kekistan will invade this evil country for slave trade and more importantly, for daring to treat even just a few of our citizens as slaves.

Hear the sound of Mitsubishis,
for it is our voice of fury.
The East Kekistani Defense Force will act,
and your chains will be no more!

Down with the wicked nation!
Defendant Enwick is wanted by Tokyo,
alive or dead!
Your end is near!
Last edited by Neko-koku on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Vespertia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:19 am

Vespertia wrote:
Hello.

Payment up front. No monthly installments.

You will have to provide the full details of this proposed contest.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale

Hello.

I shall pay the fee of $83,200,000 up front.

As for the contest, it will be something like a pageant. Any willing pleasure slave is eligible.

The contest will consist of the following:

• Beauty Pageant
- Formal Dress
- Swimsuit
- Question and Answer
• Trivia Game
• Talent Pageant

The contest will have three phases:
• Audition
- This is to narrow down the applicants to 144* contestants.
- Applicants are given a makeover and an array of clothes, shoes and swimsuits to use.
• Blocks
- There will be 12* blocks, with 12* contestants per block.
- Contestants will be given money, say $10,000*, for clothes, shoes, swimsuits and makeovers. They may keep the change.
- Winners of each block proceed to the last phase.
- This will be televised in Munkcestrian TV and, if this won't cause controversy, Vespertian TV.
• Finals
- Finalists will be given money, say $50,000* for clothes, shoes, swimsuits and makeovers. They may keep the change.
- The winner will receive $1,000,000 and a chance to date me and be my girlfriend and, hopefully, wife; second place and third place winners will be purchased after the show, be given $500,000 and $250,000, respectively, and be set free.
- This will be televised in Munkcestrian TV and, if this won't cause controversy, Vespertian TV. This will also be livestreamed.

* Figures are subject to change.

Last edited by Vespertia on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:48 pm

- Earl the Destroyer

Then why are you here?! If you want all the slaves, AT LEAST sell them. As far as I know, they could be useless for your nation.
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

The Fascist Undead
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Undead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:53 pm

The Kingdom of the Fascist Undead is currenty at a labor shortage due to war and requests 100,000 unskilled slaves. All slaves must be human.
Undead Nationalist and Fascist. Also a Authoritarianist Goth. Hail Death.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:16 am

[OOC note: The Worst Nation Possible is banned from this thread for their refusal to accept that actions have consequences.]
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:20 am

Konolas wrote:I wish to buy 10 educated slaves

That'll be $500,000. Once we've verified that payment has been received, the slaves will be delivered directly to you.

Thank you for your purchase(s), and please come again!

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Thee Cus
Civilian

Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Thee Cus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:29 am

We want 20,000 non-skilled workers. When you set a price, we buy automatically

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:35 am

Thee Cus wrote:We want 20,000 non-skilled workers. When you set a price, we buy automatically

That'll be $10,000,000. Once we've verified that payment has been received, the slaves will be delivered directly to you.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:56 am

The Fascist Undead wrote:The Kingdom of the Fascist Undead is currenty at a labor shortage due to war and requests 100,000 unskilled slaves. All slaves must be human.

That'll be $50,000,000. Once we've verified that payment has been received, the slaves will be delivered directly to you.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:12 am

The Fascist Undead wrote:The Kingdom of the Fascist Undead is currenty at a labor shortage due to war and requests 100,000 unskilled slaves. All slaves must be human.

That'll be $50,000,000. Once we've verified that payment has been received, the slaves will be delivered directly to you.

George F. Enwick II
Owner of Slaves 4 Sale

[OOC note: nvm, this post and the one it's responding to have been retconned. This is a modern-tech, human-only thread.]
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade