NATION

PASSWORD

(Q) Is it possible to view your warn/ban history?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

(Q) Is it possible to view your warn/ban history?

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:44 pm

I merely got curious on the matter.

I was thinking of asking in a GHR but it isn’t for general inquiries or questions so here we are.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:I merely got curious on the matter.

I was thinking of asking in a GHR but it isn’t for general inquiries or questions so here we are.

File a GHR and politely request your logs and they'll send it right to you when they can :) I've done it and it's quite smooth to get your record easily.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:I merely got curious on the matter.

File a GHR and politely request your logs and they'll send it right to you when they can :) I've done it and it's quite smooth to get your record easily.

Thanks.

I’ll do that.

Out of mere curiosity, what was your motivation for reading your own logs?
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Thanks.

I’ll do that.

Out of mere curiosity, what was your motivation for reading your own logs?

I don't have a record and one day I was curious if I ever got a warning or something that I had forgotten about lol.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:14 pm

If you want to view warns in general, I recommend you search forums for "warn (insert nation name). It's not fool proof and you may have to sort through posts that aren't warnings, but it's useful for looking up official histories (although unofficial text with both terms will show too). You may want to add words such as"ban" or "DEAT'd" to narrow down results to what you're looking for. This works because mods usually quote or name the nation and the bb code contains "warn" in it. I use this all the time when bans/deletions are discussed in NSG, although some nations are deleted without posts from mods.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:31 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:If you want to view warns in general, I recommend you search forums for "warn (insert nation name). It's not fool proof and you may have to sort through posts that aren't warnings, but it's useful for looking up official histories (although unofficial text with both terms will show too). You may want to add words such as"ban" or "DEAT'd" to narrow down results to what you're looking for. This works because mods usually quote or name the nation and the bb code contains "warn" in it. I use this all the time when bans/deletions are discussed in NSG, although some nations are deleted without posts from mods.

This is exactly what I've been doing for years! My record is quite clean, but sometimes it's interesting just to go back in time and read all the "juicy" stuff from years gone by.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Return to Technical