NATION

PASSWORD

Catsfernian Q n A vol 2!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Catsfernian Q n A vol 2!

Postby Catsfern » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:59 pm

ATTENTION! ladies and gentlemen of the world welcome to Catsferns second attempt at a Q n A, I'll admit my first one was a little bare bones with the opening, but now that people are starting to show interest in Catsfern I figured it would be good to keep having a place for people to post their Catsfern related queries.

Thus here we are the one place where you can ask anything about Catsfernian politics, culture, geography, history, and people. do keep questions Catsfern retailed though.

That said I look forward to answering your questions about my nation and hopefully giving you a better understanding of it.

Also anyone who would like to continue a line of questioning from the last thread is more than welcome to.

TAKE IT AWAY FOLKS!
Last edited by Catsfern on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Roma and Italia
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Roma and Italia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:36 pm

What is your education like?

Can the future workers, thinkers, statesmen, and so on of your country readily take upon the best fit jobs for them?

Or is it the same tired slave training dressed up as "education"
Nation InformationWars Fought Since the 1800'sRoman CommonwealthInteresting Facts
News: Relations with the Trump administration have broken down, Emperor Tiberius has issued a decree for the return of the Imperial standard first gifted to the United States in 1781, retracting his prior recognition of the Presidents legitimacy. | Marcia Nero is awarded the honorific Covidus by the Senate, for her unflinching dedication to the Res Publica, and her "defeat" of the Covid-19 pandemic, which has now become rare in the Empire.

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:38 pm

What's the state of immigration to and from Catsfern? How easy is it for people to enter the country? Also, is there any kind of government approval needed if you want to leave?

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Roma and Italia wrote:What is your education like?

Can the future workers, thinkers, statesmen, and so on of your country readily take upon the best fit jobs for them?

Or is it the same tired slave training dressed up as "education"

education in Catsfern priorities free search and open sharing of information, however there are some guidelines that must be followed. Standardized tests are highly frowned upon and the arts are a highly respected field of study as well as science.
Last edited by Catsfern on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Drongonia wrote:What's the state of immigration to and from Catsfern? How easy is it for people to enter the country? Also, is there any kind of government approval needed if you want to leave?

immigration of all forms is illegal in catsfern, however if you reside in a conquered territory you have a right to recieve citizenship.

as far as leaveing, no approval is needed but notice is requested so the government ceases trying to collect taxes from you.

Pretty Much God
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Much God » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:53 pm

Is it possible you can send us a daily shipment of 3,000 catgirls
Genesis 25:30
"He said to Jacob, “Let me gulp down some of that red stuff; I’m starving.”

Called an Antichrist/heretic by
currently: 1
individual.

#standwithhongkong
God is a Yang-ocrat
God would part the Red Sea for you.
But more importantly, God. Never. Forsakes. ;)
Discretion: Naturally with GoFundMe, some might not be legitimate.

you don't have to but it'd be really cool if you did
like "free passage into heaven" cool
https://www.gofundme.com/f/free-hong-ko ... ning-night
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... -democracy
https://www.gofundme.com/f/flags-and-ge ... t-hongkong
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... ocumentary

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:37 pm

no, definitely not for many many reasons.

Pretty Much God
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Much God » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Catsfern wrote:no, definitely not for many many reasons.

aha, you knew we would free them and let them live normal lives

we have caught you and your schemes red handed

individual.

#standwithhongkong
God is a Yang-ocrat

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 pm

1.) What is the general basis of your defensive military doctrine, if it is defensive?
2.) Would your catgirls have any useful roles in warfare?
3.) How aggressive are your catgirls compared to human females?
4.) Why are only females born from catgirls?
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:48 pm

Las Palmeras wrote:1.) What is the general basis of your defensive military doctrine, if it is defensive?
2.) Would your catgirls have any useful roles in warfare?
3.) How aggressive are your catgirls compared to human females?
4.) Why are only females born from catgirls?

1 The basis of military strategy defensively is a constant border patrol and constantly active anti missile defense system.
2 yes, a cat girl can theoretically fill any role as a standard human.
3 not particularly more aggressive than normal humans, but it depends on the individual of course. however there is a stereotype for cat girls that they have a tenancy to bight during a fight.
4 yes, while they can breed with human males only females with full cat girl features are born. there more information about that on the Catsfernian wiki.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:50 pm

Pretty Much God wrote:
Catsfern wrote:no, definitely not for many many reasons.

aha, you knew we would free them and let them live normal lives

we have caught you and your schemes red handed

no we cant send you shipments because they're not a commodity to be exported, they're Catsfernian citizens.

House Angevin
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby House Angevin » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:27 pm

What is the national dish of your country?

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:36 pm

House Angevin wrote:What is the national dish of your country?

Catsfern lacks an official national dish, however if it were to have one culturally recognizable meal it would probably be a lean steak accompanied by a light salad.

Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am

How is Halloween celebrated in Catsfern, if at all?
Last edited by Valentian Elysium on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 am

ABSOLUTELY

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:11 am

Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira “Неуловимый, Женщина-шпион” Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill Khorosheva Vin. Zolina łnt. Natasha Vasilisa Helen Ceeta Tescelyn Maximovna: Who would be the tallest citizen of your nation - in both historical and living aspects? So... the all-time tallest, and perhaps the tallest living citizen.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:12 am

Valentian Elysium wrote:How is Halloween celebrated in Catsfern, if at all?

as far as how its celebrated its the usual Schick of younger kids dressing up in costumes and going trick or treating, one somewhat unique tradition though is pumpkin smashing. where after the festivities of all hollows eve friends gather together with all their old jack o lanterns to smash them together with baseball bats.

Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:14 am

Catsfern wrote:
Valentian Elysium wrote:How is Halloween celebrated in Catsfern, if at all?

as far as how its celebrated its the usual Schick of younger kids dressing up in costumes and going trick or treating, one somewhat unique tradition though is pumpkin smashing. where after the festivities of all hollows eve friends gather together with all their old jack o lanterns to smash them together with baseball bats.

...Interesting traditions

How cold can winters get in Catsfern (we're looking at January temperature)?
Last edited by Valentian Elysium on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:15 am

Valentine Z wrote:Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira “Неуловимый, Женщина-шпион” Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill Khorosheva Vin. Zolina łnt. Natasha Vasilisa Helen Ceeta Tescelyn Maximovna: Who would be the tallest citizen of your nation - in both historical and living aspects? So... the all-time tallest, and perhaps the tallest living citizen.

Tallest ever was a guy named Phineas Humbolt at 7ft 4in
current tallest in Catsfern is actually a direct descendant of his Clara Humbolt at 6ft 11in

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:17 am

Valentian Elysium wrote:How cold can winters get in Catsfern (we're looking at January temperature)

Depending on the region very cold, in the Vasha territories it can reach around -31 degrees Fahrenheit on average.
Last edited by Catsfern on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:33 am

Catsfern wrote:
Valentian Elysium wrote:How cold can winters get in Catsfern (we're looking at January temperature)

Depending on the region very cold, in the Vasha territories it can reach around -31 degrees Fahrenheit on average.

Celsius please?
& what about the temperature in Raven Rock (Capital city) in winter?
I like turtles

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:38 am

in Celsius its -35 degrees in the Vasha territories

around Raven Rock it can get to -20.5 degrees Celsius

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:19 pm

*A small yellowed letter arrives in the mailrooms of Catsfern, from the Imperium with questions*

" Dear, whomever it concerns in the Democratic Empire of Catsfern.

We have ------ and would like to ask some questions about your nation at undisclosed times and dates. So the first questions we have are how exactly was the Empire of Catsfern the empire of Catsfern founded, as it has been boggling us at the foreign department for some time? Next is, what exactly is a demi-human, tourists have been asking about them for too long about them. ----- * The final section of the letter looks to be in a different, more elegant if rushed handwriting. It also starts out with a short french sentence, which could be translated to - Oh Vara, why must I do this* What is your empires' general opinion on the Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, and of course His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Matthieu XV. More questions will be on the way"

Sincerely, First Lord Joseph de Vara, R.H.M, S.o.t.ER. LLC LOH LOM

HIRM Matthieu XV/Matthaeus XV, Gratia Dei et Gentem Imperator Terrarum Septentrionalis et Latini, Rex Alpium, Germanorum, Galliae, Regni Francorum, et Illyriani, Dux Grandis Iberiae, Burgundiae, et Coloniarum, Marchio Coronae et Imperii, Successor Augusti et Romae, Comes Puissanciae, Protector Ecclesiae et Fidei Difensor, et Dominus Nobilis omnis terrae non memoratae

OOC question: Have a quick question, but why did you choose me to help write the lore for your nation? I'm flattered by it, and enjoy helping, but why did you choose me?
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:30 pm

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:*A small yellowed letter arrives in the mailrooms of Catsfern, from the Imperium with questions*

" Dear, whomever it concerns in the Democratic Empire of Catsfern.

We have ------ and would like to ask some questions about your nation at undisclosed times and dates. So the first questions we have are how exactly was the Empire of Catsfern the empire of Catsfern founded, as it has been boggling us at the foreign department for some time? Next is, what exactly is a demi-human, tourists have been asking about them for too long about them. ----- * The final section of the letter looks to be in a different, more elegant if rushed handwriting. It also starts out with a short french sentence, which could be translated to - Oh Vara, why must I do this* What is your empires' general opinion on the Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, and of course His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Matthieu XV. More questions will be on the way"

Sincerely, First Lord Joseph de Vara, R.H.M, S.o.t.ER. LLC LOH LOM

HIRM Matthieu XV/Matthaeus XV, Gratia Dei et Gentem Imperator Terrarum Septentrionalis et Latini, Rex Alpium, Germanorum, Galliae, Regni Francorum, et Illyriani, Dux Grandis Iberiae, Burgundiae, et Coloniarum, Marchio Coronae et Imperii, Successor Augusti et Romae, Comes Puissanciae, Protector Ecclesiae et Fidei Difensor, et Dominus Nobilis omnis terrae non memoratae

OOC question: Have a quick question, but why did you choose me to help write the lore for your nation? I'm flattered by it, and enjoy helping, but why did you choose me?

Well gentlemen lets begin from the first question
The exact Date of Catsferns founding as a nation is unknown historical records from any time before the last 75 years have been lost and Catsfern already existed for at least 100 years before then. However what is known is the order of territories that became a part of the Catsfernian empire. I can go more in detail about that later if you want.

Demi Humans are something most could probably guess at, when thinking about the meaning behind demi humans think about demi gods and apply the same logic to humans. They're close enough to humans to be accepted in society, but different enough to have some of their own seprate rules such as the Independent Action Permits

In general the people are nice and the royal decadence is awe inspiring, but I can hardly agree with almost anything politically.

(OOC. because you were nice to me and seemed like a pretty good writer / worlbuilder who if I ever needed someone to run ideas by would be a good help and nice to talk to)

Pretty Much God
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Much God » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:53 pm

How many catsfernian citizens dress up as catgirls in milkers for Halloween

individual.

#standwithhongkong
God is a Yang-ocrat

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information