NATION

PASSWORD

Bestiality Index

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
National Yorkshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Bestiality Index

Postby National Yorkshire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:20 am

The government of Yorkshire has created an index to survey global laws an attitudes towards bestiality. Simply identify your nation as one of the following, and we recommend you add some extra information:

Bestaility is Legal:
Emulation White.
Nihongi.
-Ebola-.
Purpelia.
Extreme Delusional Granhol.
Satuga.
Heaveners.

Legality of bestiality ambiguous:
Skyhooked.
Suhurbia.
Jerno.
Veceria.
Synne Industries.

Bestiality illegal, but the law is not enforced:
Borovan. De jure punishable with up to 6 months in prison, de facto legal.
The Sherpa Empire. De jure punishable with fines, community service sentences, prison terms, and even a potential death sentence, de facto legal.

Bestiality is illegal, but the punishment for it is ambiguous:
Lenk.

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by corporal punishment:
Grenartia. Method of corporal punishment is both physical and chemical castration.
Creslonia. Method of corporal punishment is chemical castration. Also punishable by life imprisonment.
Sizna. Method of corporal punishment is castration. Also punishable by fixed-term imprisonment.
Aurevbush. Method of corporal punishment is chemical castration. Also punishable by life imprisonment.
Vysnia. Method of corporal punishment is chemical castration. Also punishable by fixed-term imprisonment.
Afghanistan Punjab and Kashmir. Also punishable by life imprisonment.
Grand Indochina. Method of corporal punishment is physical castration. Also punishable by fines.
Hamidiye. Also punishable by fixed-term imprisonment.

Bestiality is only illegal under certain circumstances:
Vallermoore. If sapient, legal. If non-sapient, minimum of 1 years imprisonment and a maximum of 10 years imprisonment.
Holy Marsh. If sapient, legal. If non-sapient, punishable by fines, corporal punishment (castration) and fixed-term imprisonment.

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by a maximum of a fine:
Archipelago Bay. Maximum amount is $10,000.
Grand Indochina. Minimum amount of $2500, maximum amount of $5000. Also punishable by corporal punishment.

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by a maximum of fixed-term imprisonment:
Yorkshire. Up to 2 years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine. (§6, Subsection (1)(69)(3) of the Yorkshire Penal Code)
Huelavia. Up to 50 years imprisonment.
Marhovka. Up to 8 years imprisonment and an unlimited fine of upwards of $50,000.
Pacomia.
Gurori. Mandatory sentence of 5 years imprisonment.
Gandoor. Up to 10 years imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than $4525.
Astoria. Up to 5 years imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than $10,000.
Sizna. Up to 20 years imprisonment. Also punishable by corporal punishment.
Vysnia. Up to 100 days imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than $1000. Also punishable by corporal punishment.
Ilstur. Minimum of 60 days imprisonment, maximum of 80 days imprisonment.
Drogonia. Minimum of 2 years imprisonment, maximum of 20 years imprisonment.
Islaevia. Up to 5 years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine.
Zopciria. Minimum of 2 years imprisonment, maximum of 10 years imprisonment.
Deeper Grea. Up to 5 years imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than $100,000.
Kozindoya. Up to 30 years imprisonment.
United Federation of Orion. Up to 5 years imprisonment.
The Liamese Empire. Up to 10 years imprisonment.
Dagnia. Up to 10 years imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than $10,000.
Hamidiye.
Grahnol. Up to 5 years imprisonment.
First American Empire. Up to 1 years imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than 5% of the offender's annual income.
Japenderra. Minimum 5 years imprisonment, maximum 8 years imprisonment, and/or a fixed fine of $200,000.
Athelland. Mandatory sentence of 5 years imprisonment.
Alinghi. Up to 10 years imprisonment.
Voxija. Up to 1 years imprisonment and/or a fine of no more than $1,000.
Esno and Mu. Up to 2 years imprisonment.
Ikelia. Up to 5 years of imprisonment and/or a fine of $7500.

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by a maximum of life imprisonment:
Zeganas.
Creslonia. Also punishable by corporal punishment.
Aurevbush. Also punishable by corporal punishment. Minimum sentence of 10 years imprisonment.
UniversalCommons. Minimum sentence of 10 years imprisonment. 1 year of the sentence must be spent in quarantine.
Narland. Minimum of 1 years imprisonment.
Afghanistan Punjab and Kashmir. Minimum of 14 years imprisonment. Also punishable by corporal punishment.
Saranidia. Minimum of 5 years imprisonment.
Novaya. Minimum 6 months imprisonment.
Rwizikuru.
Kynor.

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by a maximum of death:
The North Atlantic Provinces. Death penalty mandatory, executions by shooting and hanging.
Syeadeshistania. Death penalty mandatory.
ImperialRussia. Death penalty mandatory, executions by shark-eating.
The Rapture Republic. Death penalty mandatory, executions by incineration.
Turtleshroom. Death penalty an option, but not mandatory.
El Tercer Imperio. Death penalty an option but not mandatory, executions by burning.
Alpes a Septentrionali imperium. Death penalty an option but not mandatory, executions by beheading, shooting and hanging.
Marhahegy. Death penalty mandatory, executions by shooting.
Pretty Much God. Death penalty mandatory, executions by stoning.
The Great Imperator Jeffrey. Death penalty mandatory, executions by hanging, shooting and beheading.
Kakistopia. Death penalty mandatory. Executions by eating.
Last edited by National Yorkshire on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:06 am, edited 68 times in total.
News

Independent Yorkshire in the year 2050.

A puppet of Agarntrop

National Yorkshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby National Yorkshire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:51 pm

/bump
News

Independent Yorkshire in the year 2050.

A puppet of Agarntrop

Emulation White
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Emulation White » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Bestiality is legal: The very act is punishment enough.

HUElavia
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby HUElavia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:57 pm

Beastiality is Punshable to a maximum sentence of 50 years.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Let's just say, there are no laws, that allow it. But there are also no laws, that forbid it, so there is no formal punishment for that. (Unless, that involved animal abuse, in which case, this is a punishable offense.) In fact, it's so rare, that we didn't bother to make a law about that matter.

So if it somehow doesn't involve animal abuse, it's... technically goes with no punishment. It's not legal or illegal. But ostracism might occure, yes. And... we don't wanna talk of that anymore, it's pretty wrong, ya' know.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The North Atlantic Provinces
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Atlantic Provinces » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Beastiality is highly illegal: If caught in the act, officers are allowed to shoot on sight. If investigated and proven guilty, punishment is death by hanging or firing squad.

Syeadeshistania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Syeadeshistania » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Instant death sentence.
PRO: Authoritarianism, nationalism, general friendliness between Muslims and Christians, polygamy (applied to males only)
ANTI: Israeli occupation of Palestine, Kosovo independence, Ukrainian independence, white people in Africa

tier 6 civilization according to this index
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Death sentence eaten by sharks

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Bestiality is highly illlegal, and the perpretators may be punished severely by either legal (castration, but often with rehabilitation) or customary punishment (customs dictate the person to marry the animals in order to humiliate them).
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:09 pm

It is illegal and is punishable by death, not death by scientific experiment, no that is unhealthy for progressing society, is solely death by being incinerated.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:11 pm

Illegal; punishable by genital removal and medications that suppress sex drive.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Marhovka
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Marhovka » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by a maximum of fixed-term imprisonment:
Up to 8 years in prison and a fine of upwards of $50,000, usually much higher.

Nihongi
Civilian

Founded: Aug 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nihongi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:58 pm

{OOC: Not all people that fantasise about bestiality actually want to have intercourse with an animal. And its not really about "enjoying fucking an animal" (especially for those who are in the closet), or getting along better with animals than humans.

I think this thread has taken a morally challenged view here.}

"Something regular people who really, really want to help people with bestiality fantasies should start doing: Start asking your parents/friends/other family/coworkers/bosses what they'd do if you were into bestiality. Emphasize how you're not into it all you want, just ask them. If they ask you why you're asking, just say that what these people have to go through on a daily basis has been on your mind a lot lately.

Like, seriously, if that became an actual thing people did without being into it themselves, that would save them SOOOO much trouble figuring out ways to figure out who all they know are totally averted to it and who aren't. Plus, you know, opportunity to educate other people on their struggles.

People into bestiality are still people.

#FetishFreedoms"

Nihongi will support anyone who is into it.

- Oshima Hatsune, post taken from social media.
Last edited by Nihongi on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

WHAT THE HECK

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Nihongi wrote:OOC:

I think this thread has taken a morally challenged view here.

Like, seriously, if that became an actual thing people did without being into it themselves, that would save them SOOOO much trouble figuring out ways to figure out who all they know are totally averted to it and who aren't. Plus, you know, opportunity to educate other people on their struggles.

#FetishFreedoms

{ OOC: Ten Thousand Cats, is that you? YOUR FIRST POST is shilling for the rape of animals?! The only person morally challenged is your degenerate statement, for defending bestiality. [b]It is always wrong to rape an animal.[/b] There are no exceptions. }

{ OOC: No, Nihongi, I shouldn't have to empathize with or have concern of the "struggles" of people who are down with Goatse and bestiality. I don't want to synpathize with bestiality. Why in the name of all good things and decent would I ask anyone what they think about me raping animals? }

{ OOC: I miss when bestiality was punished by death. Your statement can go to Hell. }
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Bestiality is completely illegal, and is punishable up to fixed-term imprisonment- often rehab.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:08 pm

In Gurori, the act which we aren't even going to name is completely illegal. Though, rather than go to the extreme lengths of straight up executing offenders, we instead put them through up to five years of rehabilitation. Yes, five years.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:11 pm

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:{ OOC: I miss when bestiality was punished by death. Your statement can go to Hell. }

{OOC: I can easily understand that position. That thingy makes me uncomfortable too. But execute? A lil' bit too cruel, don't ya' think? Dude, could ya' show some famous christian mercy and direct those on the rehabilitation instead? With life of extensive penitence, even such a grave sin can be repented. And if not, they shall suffer in the afterlife.}
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:13 pm

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by a maximum of 10 years imprisonment and/or a 2500 GDY (~US$4525) fine.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

IC

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:21 pm

Bestiality is illegal and punishable by death in TurtleShroom. Bestiality is defined as any human having sexual intercourse with any other sapient lifeform that is not itself human.

If it cannot naturally reproduce offspring due to taxonomic differences (e.g. wrong genus, species, etc. etc.), it is bestiality.
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:{ OOC: I miss when bestiality was punished by death. Your statement can go to Hell. }

{OOC: Dude, could ya' show some famous christian mercy and direct [people who commit bestiality to] rehabilitation instead? With life of extensive penitence, even such a grave sin can be repented. And if not, they shall suffer in the afterlife.}

{ OOC: Yes, their sins can be forgiven and they can truly repent. They can still go to Heaven and still find God's mercy. On Death Row. }

{ OOC: Besides, the idea of bestiality being punishable by death isn't mine. God Himself ordered it. }
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:27 pm

It is strictly illegal, punishable by a maximum fine of A$10,000, and / or 5 years in prison, and concurrent rehabilitation.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Since humans and such are the only beings in the Empire interested in sex, prostitution is legal regardless of who's paying, and biologicals are not our species...we suppose that technically means that bestiality is legal here!

That said, we note that we robots are not sexual beings. It's something a few of us have learned in order to relieve weird foreigners of their money. Plus, unlike biologicals, our code is not jeopardized by relations with other species. Therefore, it neither has the disgust factor nor practical implications that it does for biologicals.

Added: Most of our prostitutes' customers are actually former biologicals who now have Decepticon bodies, making that business NOT bestiality, but there's occasionally some weirdo who's still human who happens to be really into that "mating with a giant being" thing and/or mechanophilia, and comes down to Cybertron specifically to try to satisfy that desire. What can we say? Humans have the strangest glitches...
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:57 pm

instant reeducation camp incarceration

ideal citizens don't fuck dogs

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Nihongi wrote:{OOC: Not all people that fantasise about bestiality actually want to have intercourse with an animal. And its not really about "enjoying fucking an animal" (especially for those who are in the closet), or getting along better with animals than humans.

I think this thread has taken a morally challenged view here.}

This isn't NSG. Want to have a debate about bestiality OOC, take it there.
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:{ OOC: Ten Thousand Cats, is that you? YOUR FIRST POST is shilling for the rape of animals?! The only person morally challenged is your degenerate statement, for defending bestiality. [b]It is always wrong to rape an animal.[/b] There are no exceptions. }

If you suspect someone is a returning DOS, file a report. Otherwise, see above.
Skyhooked wrote:{OOC: I can easily understand that position. That thingy makes me uncomfortable too. But execute? A lil' bit too cruel, don't ya' think? Dude, could ya' show some famous christian mercy and direct those on the rehabilitation instead? With life of extensive penitence, even such a grave sin can be repented. And if not, they shall suffer in the afterlife.}

See above.

This is an IC board. The IC opinions from your nation are what matter here. This isn't an OOC debate on bestiality.

Nor is it a "shock and awe" thread where people can describe grotesque execution methods to get edgelord points.

If it devolves further into either, this will be locked. For now, I'm content for Moderation to monitor this topic from behind the scenes. I suggest everyone involved drop any desire to open an OOC debate here (threadjacking, potentially spam) or any edgelord-level shitposting (spam), and in general aim to keep this well below the PG-13 line.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Bestiality is illegal but not enforced with sentences of six months in jail

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information