NATION

PASSWORD

[r]calling for execution of people

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Lancaster of Wessex
Senator

Founded: Feb 21, 2004
New York Times Democracy

[r]calling for execution of people

Postby Lancaster of Wessex » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 am

I'm sure it's meant tongue in cheek (somewhat) and their political hatred is shining through for that group of people, but this doesn't seem very kosher...

viewtopic.php?p=36260724#p36260724
Last edited by Lancaster of Wessex on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lancaster.
Duke of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex

The Most High, Potent, and Noble Prince, Lancaster, By the Grace of God, Duke of Wessex, Protector of the Enclaved Pious Estates of The Church of Wessex, Lord of Saint Aldhelm Islands, Prince and Great Steward of Celtic Wessex, Keeper of the Great Seal of the Duchy and House of Lancaster of Wessex, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Illustrious Order of the Gold Gryphon, etc.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 am

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=472515&start=25

This as well from the same person seems to very clearly be advocating for user's death
E

Lancaster of Wessex
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancaster of Wessex » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:48 am

Gagium wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=472515&start=25

This as well from the same person seems to very clearly be advocating for user's death

I believe they're referring to this:

viewtopic.php?p=36260577#p36260577

And the reply is too terse:

viewtopic.php?p=36260645#p36260645
Lancaster.

The Most High, Potent, and Noble Prince, Lancaster, By the Grace of God, Duke of Wessex, Protector of the Enclaved Pious Estates of The Church of Wessex, Lord of Saint Aldhelm Islands, Prince and Great Steward of Celtic Wessex, Keeper of the Great Seal of the Duchy and House of Lancaster of Wessex, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Illustrious Order of the Gold Gryphon, etc.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017

Postby Gagium » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:41 am

Lancaster of Wessex wrote:
Gagium wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=472515&start=25

I believe they're referring to this:

viewtopic.php?p=36260577#p36260577

And the reply is too terse:

viewtopic.php?p=36260645#p36260645

Yes, I just dropped the post I linked in here because it's the same person, so y'know?
E

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

I think this is quite open to interpretation - the user is describing what they would do in a hypothetical situation. I'm not sure that counts as threatening/illegal/obscene. Plus, the tone ('not one shall be spared') seems to suggest humour.
Last edited by Alexiandra on Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Alexiandra wrote:I think this is quite open to interpretation - the user is describing what they would do in a hypothetical situation. I'm not sure that counts as threatening/illegal/obscene. Plus, the tone ('not one shall be spared') seems to suggest humour.

Unless you are making a complaint, the person being complained against, or offering evidence about the complaint, your post is neither wanted nor needed, and can be considered Spamming Moderation.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Lancaster of Wessex
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancaster of Wessex » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:59 am

Lamoni wrote:
Alexiandra wrote:I think this is quite open to interpretation - the user is describing what they would do in a hypothetical situation. I'm not sure that counts as threatening/illegal/obscene. Plus, the tone ('not one shall be spared') seems to suggest humour.

Unless you are making a complaint, the person being complained against, or offering evidence about the complaint, your post is neither wanted nor needed, and can be considered Spamming Moderation.

So is anything going to be done/has been done about the above filed reports?
Lancaster.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:13 pm

Pan-Asiatic States: *** 1 day ban for Trolling and Advocating Death ***
No matter how much that you might dislike the Philippine Senate, it is not appropriate to talk about killing them on these forums, and can get you in actual legal trouble.

LiberNovusAmericae: *** Warning for Flaming ***
If someone is acting badly, there is no need to egg them on. Don't do it again.
Last edited by Lamoni on Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:24 am

Lamoni wrote:Pan-Asiatic States: *** 1 day ban for Trolling and Advocating Death ***
No matter how much that you might dislike the Philippine Senate, it is not appropriate to talk about killing them on these forums, and can get you in actual legal trouble.

LiberNovusAmericae: *** Warning for Flaming ***
If someone is acting badly, there is no need to egg them on. Don't do it again.

I'm sincerely sorry about my part in this. It is just hard for me to remain civil when someone wishes RL death on me as well over a game.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation