NATION

PASSWORD

N-Day 4 RP Thread

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

N-Day 4 RP Thread

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:10 pm

So, decided to do another RP thread for N-Day

Currently, The Federal Democratic Republic of Kendor, not much heard nowadays or significant, swings back into activity as it tries to prepare for the N-Day. It starts preparations for the production of nukes and defense systems against it, as well as joining available organizations.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:11 pm

hello k e n d o r
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:48 am

Meanwhile, all Algerstonese are being directed to their nearest underground nuclear launching sites, to ensure the absolute annihilation of all that oppose us.

Hail Algerstonia! :bow:
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Blizzardian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: May 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Blizzardian Empire » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:31 pm

This is the greatest excuse to repost my own content in the world!
Blizzardian Empire wrote:In Soviet Blizzardia, EAS watches YOU. That's why we set up cameras and sirens, then turned them both on. Those who fail to comply will be left to die, and those who succeed in getting to fallout shelters will be ready for the NazBol future.

Germany222
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

N-day 4

Postby Germany222 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Germany222 will soon be glassing ubertas!
“the great questions of the time are decided not by speeches and majority decisions - that was the big mistake of 1848 and 1849 - but by iron and blood.”
-Otto Von Bismarck

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Vat Albright looked at the destruction of the landscape of the largest city Loghi.

"Oh God,"feeling his hat..."I got to take a picture of this and put it on Instagram."

One business man was screaming WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK HAPPENED TO THE STOCK EXCHANGE!

Later that night the prime minister assured that fear in our hearts may seem strong but our spirits will prevail.

Return to Vault 41