NATION

PASSWORD

tmemail (TQ Q&A)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

tmemail (TQ Q&A)

Postby Tornado Queendom » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Tornado Molly has set up a Sbemail-style Q&A, where you can ask questions and Tornado Molly will try to answer them. If you ask a good question, Tornado Molly will most likely answer. If you send things that Tornado Molly is not interested in or that can be easily answered by finding them in the factbook, she will DELETE the emails.

Here's an example
Dear Tornado Molly,

Where do you live?

-Anonymous
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Dear Tornado Molly,

Why did you call me a disgusting eater?!

-Mario von Haksburg
If you want to expand the NDG (like, say, if you want to dissolve a region by moving your guys), send me a telegram and I'll check your stuff.
Remember: BE HONEST AND GIVE ME A REASON!
By the way, if you want to join the entente, I have the perfect place for you. It's on this board for war, and I want you to join our team. http://nationstatesww3.boards.net/
(By the way, the admin will create an alter for you, and you're expected to have your nation under that alter.)
[To be updated with new information soon, but all you need to know right now is that I'm not Scotland.]

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Alright, here we go...
Rleesrikhani wrote:Dear Tornado Molly,
Why did you call me a disgusting eater?!
-Mario von Haksburg

Oh, yes. Our first one, and it's from someone who may as well do the "ree" thing.
Dear Mario von Haksburg,
OK, I'll answer you.
It's a reference to Trump, who called John Kasich a Disgusting Eater.
I think you need to quit eating like a slob, and respect our rights to make mistakes.
Signed,
Tornado Molly

Keep sending me your questions, and I will answer them.
Last edited by Tornado Queendom on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Dear Tornado Molly,

It looks like you could use an upgrade or 300! How would you like to apply for citizenship in Victorious Decepticons? All you have to do is show that you have the spirit of a Decepticon (there are three rounds of psych tests and a code-read) and pledge all loyalties to Leader Megatron and the Decepticon Nation and People. Oh, and survive for 3 months on Cybertron, prior to upgrade. This may be a bit difficult for you given your current immobile state, but you're probably small enough that nobody will notice you, let alone bother to send you to a foundry. Your biggest worry would be getting stepped on.

Anyway, once you pass all of the tests, you'll get a cool Decepticon body, with which you can pick up humans in one hand, and at least 1,000,000x the processing power of the body shown in your portrait there. You will also gain the attention of many computer scientists, who will wonder how you managed to get a running sapience into such a piece of equipment as your current body, and you'll be able to parlay that into plenty of money for interviews, code snippets, and the like.

Feel free to attempt to obtain the Ultimate Upgrade at our offices, assuming you are in line enough with the Decepticon Way and our form of government and society that we can be sure that we won't accidentally be upgrading an enemy.

~Immigration Division
~Victorious Decepticons
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 am

Initiating email check in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:Dear Tornado Molly,
It looks like you could use an upgrade or 300! How would you like to apply for citizenship in Victorious Decepticons? All you have to do is show that you have the spirit of a Decepticon (there are three rounds of psych tests and a code-read) and pledge all loyalties to Leader Megatron and the Decepticon Nation and People. Oh, and survive for 3 months on Cybertron, prior to upgrade. This may be a bit difficult for you given your current immobile state, but you're probably small enough that nobody will notice you, let alone bother to send you to a foundry. Your biggest worry would be getting stepped on.
Anyway, once you pass all of the tests, you'll get a cool Decepticon body, with which you can pick up humans in one hand, and at least 1,000,000x the processing power of the body shown in your portrait there. You will also gain the attention of many computer scientists, who will wonder how you managed to get a running sapience into such a piece of equipment as your current body, and you'll be able to parlay that into plenty of money for interviews, code snippets, and the like.
Feel free to attempt to obtain the Ultimate Upgrade at our offices, assuming you are in line enough with the Decepticon Way and our form of government and society that we can be sure that we won't accidentally be upgrading an enemy.
~Immigration Division
~Victorious Decepticons

Dear Decepticons,
I'd Like to join. However, I don't want to lose my Tornadic body. I'll be a dual-citizen, OK. Also, I'll be part-decepticon.
-Tornado Molly
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™

Viva La Rebel Academy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:06 am

Dear Tornado Molly,

As a prestigious student from the other side of the world, despite being a conflicted state thinker to a degree, I have a 4-year premium scholarship, no money down plan to become a logistics expert, so I have a question. Is there a school (hopefully private) that I can one day use my scholarship to gain entry and be successful? It's perfectly okay if you have to say no. I'm very generous and been doing well in exams. My university education doesn't start until the spring because I'm on the other hemisphere. :)

Best regards,

- Sabina Rosenzweig, Graduated High School Student, 18
A Pan-Asian survivalist nation who doesn't need international help when disaster strikes, and is only one nation away before total reunification of the continent.

Latest Ticks: G32 is renamed to G51 after western Asia falls into anarchy. The Academy is attempting to figure out a way of getting Japan into the Rebelian side.

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:45 pm

*at the N-Day Bunker*
Brace yourselves, email is coming.
Viva La Rebel Academy wrote:Dear Tornado Molly,

As a prestigious student from the other side of the world, despite being a conflicted state thinker to a degree, I have a 4-year premium scholarship, no money down plan to become a logistics expert, so I have a question. Is there a school (hopefully private) that I can one day use my scholarship to gain entry and be successful? It's perfectly okay if you have to say no. I'm very generous and been doing well in exams. My university education doesn't start until the spring because I'm on the other hemisphere. :)

Best regards,

- Sabina Rosenzweig, Graduated High School Student, 18

Dear Sabina,
College is starting to get really strange. I recommend one without Gender Studies, or any other leftist indoctrination courses. Besides, those courses are useless in everyday life. Also, watch out for nukes.
Signed,
Tornado Molly.

Until next time, keep sending me your questions, and I will nuke you. I mean answer them.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Tornado Queendom wrote:Dear Decepticons,
I'd Like to join. However, I don't want to lose my Tornadic body. I'll be a dual-citizen, OK. Also, I'll be part-decepticon.
-Tornado Molly

To: Tornado Molly

We regret to inform you that we do not offer dual citizenship. All Decepticons must be citizens of, and loyal to, Victorious Decepticons only. Also, the upgrade to a proper body is a hard requirement for immigration. We are a nation of the Strong, and anyone in a weaker body is going to either get enslaved or simply crushed underfoot for the lulz.

A non-mobile body has no use as a Decepticon soldier, can't do any oil raids, and basically would be stuck being a game deck for a proper Decepticon (if not crushed, as mentioned above). As a game deck, you would be a piece of property, and even worse, would be loaded up with games that are illicitly obtained - and therefore, likely full of viruses. We use external computers for those so WE don't end up getting hacked. We certainly wouldn't advise a sapient computer to put itself into the position of being the guinea pig for whatever someone just downloaded off of the Decepticon Bay.

Still, we are happy that you have shown some interest in joining our mighty Empire. Hopefully we can work out some sort of diplomatic arrangement in the future as a form of international friendliness.

~Immigration Division
~Victorious Decepticons
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:46 am

Out of interest, what's your opinion of Astoria?

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Ready, set, eMail.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:
Tornado Queendom wrote:Dear Decepticons,
-Tornado Molly

To: Tornado Molly

We regret to inform you that we do not offer dual citizenship. All Decepticons must be citizens of, and loyal to, Victorious Decepticons only. Also, the upgrade to a proper body is a hard requirement for immigration. We are a nation of the Strong, and anyone in a weaker body is going to either get enslaved or simply crushed underfoot for the lulz.

A non-mobile body has no use as a Decepticon soldier, can't do any oil raids, and basically would be stuck being a game deck for a proper Decepticon (if not crushed, as mentioned above). As a game deck, you would be a piece of property, and even worse, would be loaded up with games that are illicitly obtained - and therefore, likely full of viruses. We use external computers for those so WE don't end up getting hacked. We certainly wouldn't advise a sapient computer to put itself into the position of being the guinea pig for whatever someone just downloaded off of the Decepticon Bay.

Still, we are happy that you have shown some interest in joining our mighty Empire. Hopefully we can work out some sort of diplomatic arrangement in the future as a form of international friendliness.

~Immigration Division
~Victorious Decepticons

We're not humans in the traditional sense, we are basically Tornado girls. We can become allies, so that we can defend eachother. Maybe you can join the APA?
-Astoria wrote:
Out of interest, what's your opinion of Astoria?

I don't feel like answering, and I don't know your politics. For now, deleted.

DELETED!
This has been Tornado Molly eMail. Tune in next time, where I hopefully don't delete an email.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™

Communist Captain Crunch
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Captain Crunch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Dear Tornado Molly,

This is an encoded message written in secret ink that is only visible under UV light.
Ok, actually it's just an email.
Anyways, assuming that your Tornado-Esque bodies are capable of caloric consumption, known as "eating and digesting food", would you prefer peanut butter, brown sugar, or fruity flavored cold cereal?

Thank you for your time,
Commissar Crunch

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:29 am

Time to check the eMail!
Communist Captain Crunch wrote:Dear Tornado Molly,

This is an encoded message written in secret ink that is only visible under UV light.
Ok, actually it's just an email.
Anyways, assuming that your Tornado-Esque bodies are capable of caloric consumption, known as "eating and digesting food", would you prefer peanut butter, brown sugar, or fruity flavored cold cereal?

Thank you for your time,
Commissar Crunch

I don't eat sweets, but out of these, I'd pick the Peanut Butter. The other two are not good for Tornado Girls.

Until next time, keep sending me your questions, and I will mock you. I mean answer them.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information